Lorna's Fairy Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well here are the sheets….you were right as rain about the stains. Here look at this huge one.” Wilma said as she held up the fitted sheet as Lorna glanced over at it. Lorna couldn’t believe her eyes…that one stain had to be at least two feet wide. Lorna’s face blushed, feeling quite embarrassed, even though she didn’t know who’s “mess” it was.

“Ho shit…damn that’s huge! Hehehe someone had fun, that’s for sure.” Lorna said as she glanced at Wilma and blushed even more. Wilma grinned at her blushing. Wilma held the stain near her nose and sniffed it as Lorna giggled at her friend.

“I can’t tell, but Fep’s certainly in there.” Wilma said in a grin as she then held the sheet for Lorna to smell. Lorna leaned over and took in the musky smell, and definitely smelled Fep juices mixed in she thought. Even now, being dried, the odor started to drive Lorna crazy and she felt herself getting wet between her legs. She shook her head to clear her thoughts as she looked at her friend.

“Come on Wilma…in the washer please. We only have a short time, and I know what you are doing….but we haven’t got time.” Lorna said with a smile on her face as she turned back to finish at the sink. Wilma went to the laundry room off the kitchen and Lorna heard her start the washer. Lorna then put all of the pans and dishes that were at the sink into the dishwasher, which was now full.

“Shit, I’ll have to do the ones on the table by hand.” Lorna said to herself, as Wilma walked back into the room.

“Do what by hand…sounds kind of interesting.” Wilma said jokingly as she met Lorna at the table. Lorna started to pick up the dirty plates from the table.

“Hardly, the thing I would consider…exciting.” Lorna said as she took a huge arm full of plates and laid them in the sink.

“I don’t know…this might be…” Lorna heard her friend behind her say and Lorna turned….just in time for Wilma to spray maple syrup over her breasts and stomach. Lorna looked up at her smiling friend, shocked she would do what she did.

“WILMA! What in the fu…” Lorna started to say but Wilma gently, but firmly put her hand over her mouth.

“Wait and see…it won’t take long.” Wilma said as she continued, but now held the bottle upturned over Lorna’s nipples and tops of her breast. Wilma then did the same to her own, and Lorna watched as the syrup ran and dripped off both of their breasts. Wilma laid the bottle down on the counter and then moved forward to embrace Lorna. Lorna giggled at their touch, the feeling of syrup between them like nothing she had ever felt. It was sticky, but slick at the same time. And Lorna could hear a almost obscene sucking noise s the moved around with each other.

“Ohh, this is interesting…but we really haven’t got time Wilma.” Lorna said, wishing they did have time for more.

“I know…I just felt a little evil impulse run through me is all and acted on it. Don’t you have shower downstairs?” Wilma asked as she was running her hands over Lorna’s breasts and nipples.

“Umm, that feels good…oohh…yes…umm, in fact in would be better to NOW use the hall off of the laundry room. It’s mostly tile and will be easy to get syrup off of; MRS WILMA!” Lorna said as she grinned at her friend. Wilma grinned at her, and as they separated, dozens of tiny syrup threads clung to them and more sucking noises followed. For whatever reason Lorna found the syrup as erotic as Wilma did and was very excited. “Come on…let’s get wet!” Lorna said as she grinned at her friend, as she walked past the laundry room.

“Too late for that honey” Wilma said as she came up behind her friend as they entered the downstairs bathroom and Lorna turned on the shower. They both entered the shower, and proceeded to wash and clean each other…when they weren’t kiss, fingering or sucking on one another. But in due time, both were syrup free and ready to get dressed to go out.

“You know I don’t have anything to wear to go out you know. I was only planning on being around the house really.” Wilma said as they both dried off.

“Well, I should have something to fit you. You’re a bit bigger up top then me, but were close to the same height and shape…it shouldn’t be too hard to find you something.” Lorna said as she finished drying and started to exit the bathroom, when she thought she heard the front door close. “Damn, Rogers home…Ill go distract him and you run upstairs. Ill join you in a minute, ok.” Lorna said as she walked out into the hallway and toward the kitchen to cut off her husband. She met him in the living room.

“Hey honey…you managed to get off work early then?” Lorna said as she walked over to her husband and kissed him. At first she meant to only give him a peek on the lips but Roger was surprised when she went all out and he felt her tongue in his mouth. But he was feeling quite frisky today, he had been looking forward to “making up” to her and started to return the kiss when he saw Wilma clad only in a towel, as she came out of the hallway doorway. His eyes opened wide even as Lorna was still kissing him, because the towel did little to cover her rather large breasts and ample hips, which the short towel barely covered. Wilma saw Roger staring at her and broke into a grin as she walked up the stairs past them in the living room.

“Hello Roger…you two continue…I’m just headed upstairs.” Wilma said, feeling a bit flushed, but also feeling a rush of excitement as she knew Roger was staring at her. As she slowly walked up the stairs she made sure to move her hips more then usual and even adjusted the towel on her torso, causing her ass to be flashed at Roger when she got to the top of the stairs. Lorna stopped her kissing and looked at Wilma as she caught the quick flash by her friend, she then looked at Roger and saw him paying rapt attention to Wilma as she walked from sight. Lorna saw that he was grinning the whole time she had looked at her husband and she felt a pang of jealousy, at how her husband had looked at Wilma.

“Hey remember me…or were you too busy with the show that Wilma was providing you?” Lorna asked him as he looked back at his wife. His face lost his smile as he knew she was again mad at him.

“I’m sorry honey, its just…I was caught unaware that…she…why was she in a towel down here anyway? Or you for that matter?” Roger asked Lorna, and Lorna had to stop for a second before she thought of an explanation.

“We got very messy, in the kitchen…while we were cleaning, and didn’t want to track it through the house.” Lorna said, figuring on the closest thing to the truth as possible. “Yeah I did a lot of cooking and the kitchen was a complete mess, and I put it off to the last minute…so we had to do a rush job.” She finished saying in a huff to explain what happened, hoping to explain to him if he saw that the kitchen was still in a mess. Roger looked at her and shrugged.

“It’s not really a big deal. Listen Lorna….I just wanted to say…I’m sorry about the other night, really the past couple of days in fact. I shouldn’t have left the house, like that...I was just…you know…” Roger said as he tried to find the right words, without brewing up another argument with her. But Lorna put her hand over his mouth and silenced him.

“Its ok…it’s in the past. I …I wish I hadn’t left you like that that night either. But it’s in the past…ok?” Lorna said as she removed her hand and kissed him on his lips, but Roger quickly broke the kiss this time.

“So you’re ok now…not mad at me or…with us, not…you know…having sex much. I gave it a lot of thought and I’m going to try my best to keep you happy, from now on. I must say…when you left that night…I…I thought for sure you were leaving for good…either that or maybe meeting someone or something like that. My mind was going a mile a minute and I just couldn’t stay here in the house that night…that’s why I left.” Roger said as he looked at her and Lorna felt her heart jump, wondering what to tell him, wondering if she could lie to his face as she did over the phone…and decided, for now at least…she had to try.

“Roger…Roger, I just went out to cool off and to try and forget we had a fight, BUT I didn’t try and pick anyone up.” Lorna said, feeling she had said the truth, at least in a way…though she still felt very guilty about everything that had happened since walked out that night. Not as she had been doing it so much as now, that her husband was in front of her. Roger shook his head and smiled softly at her. Having heard that much made him feel better. He sighed and then smiled even more at her.

“So has Wilma being here helped you then…get over being mad and other stuff?” Roger asked as he reached up and stroked her hair. Lorna smiled at him and leaned her head into his hand.

“Yes, she has been very…therapeutic. We have had a good time, just us girls. But I did miss you.” Lorna said as she brought her arms around his shoulders and pulled him close to kiss him. They kissed gently for a minute, then Roger leaned back to breath and he smiled at her.

“I missed you too; in fact I hardly slept much while I was away.” Roger said as he smiled at her and Lorna grinned at him.

“Same here…I hardly slept at all these past few nights.” Lorna said, though she thought for a slightly different reason. She gave him a wicked grin as she let the towel drop to the floor and Rogers’s eyes popped open at her. “Why don’t I show you how much I missed you Roger.” Lorna said, starting to feel very horny. She pulled him too her and grabbed his butt and rubbed her bare body over his chest and opened her legs to straddle his leg as if she was humping it.

“Lorna…Wilma will see us!” Roger said, not believing his wife was naked in the living room and acting this way. She grinned at him as she grabbed his hands and placed them on her ass.

“So…she gave you a show, we can give her a show in return if she comes down.” Lorna said and started to forcefully kiss him. Roger did indeed now feel quite turned on by his now wanton wife and returned hr kiss with his mouth and tongue, as well as begin gripping her ass with his hands. Lorna could feel him getting hard in his pants, and while not nearly as large as Fep, she knew he had never left her unpleased when they had sex.

“Oh god Lorna…I missed you so much….and you’re really turning me on!” He muttered as he again began kissing her. Lorna began to moan as she rubbed her crotch into his. It was then that they both heard from the top of the stairs.

“Holy shit!” Wilma uttered as she looked down from the stair landing and saw Lorna naked as she embraced her husband. Roger, instinctively pushed Lorna away and they both looked up at Wilma, who now started grinning at them. “I’m sorry...I really wasn’t expecting…THIS!” Wilma said as she continued to look at them, from Lorna’s naked body to Roger. She then gasped as she saw Roger had a hard-on inside his pants and she couldn’t help but size him up figuring he had a decent sized package in front. She grinned even more at them. Roger looked mortified; having been caught in this position, but Lorna smiled up at her friend, as she reached over and picked up her towel, then wrapped it again around herself.

“Don’t worry about it…I just got carried away with Roger.” Lorna said too Wilma, giving her a wink.

“I’m so sorry Wilma that you had to see that…I really am.” Roger said, in apology, seeing Wilma still in here towel at the top of the stairs.

“Oh don’t worry Roger…I didn’t see anything that you need to feel sorry for.” Wilma said as she winked at him and Lorna saw what her friend had done. She looked at Roger, then at his still bulging crotch and then looked again at Wilma. She started to walk up the stairs as she looked back at her husband.

“We’ll be down in a bit Roger, I have to find Wilma something to wear.” Lorna said as she continued up the stairs and she took Wilma’s arm as she led her friend into her bedroom. She gave Wilma a dirty look as she closed the door behind her.

“Just what are you doing Wilma?” Lorna asked her friend as she went over to her closet and opened it, but still looking at Wilma. Wilma’s mouth popped open.

“What are you talking about Lorna…I wasn’t the one in the living room naked, looking like I was about to have sex with your husband.” Wilma said, knowing what Lorna meant, but wanting her to come out and spill the beans. She was smiling at Lorna, though she knew Lorna was getting mad at her.

“You know what I mean…you were flirting with him…you even showed him your ass didn’t you?” Lorna said as she stared at her friend, feeling quite upset at her. Wilma shrugged her shoulders as she looked at Lorna.

“I’m sorry, I was just teasing a bit is all Lorna. But I must say I got really turned on when I saw you two down there. If I hadn’t said anything I think I may have been in for quite a show.” Wilma said as she grinned at her friend. Lorna smiled slightly at her friend, feeling she was probably right about her assessment.

“You’re probably right…but stop making eyes at my husband Wilma…it makes me feel kind of funny inside, and I don’t really want to get mad at you…ok?” Lorna said as she moved to hold hr friend and Wilma shook her head.

“Ok…no more eyes at your husband…I promise.” Wilma said to Lorna. But you never said anything about hands, Wilma thought to herself as Lorna embraced her. Lorna then leaned into her and they kissed for a minute before Lorna figured they should get ready to go out. So Lorna went through her clothes and picked out a few that Wilma seemed to be able to wear when they were done they went down stairs fully dressed and Roger got an eye full when he saw them come down the stairs as he sat in the living room waiting for them.

Lorna was wearing a red full length dress that showed off quite a bit of cleavage and was open down most of her back, stopping just short of her ass crack. Wilma was wearing another full length dress, but hers was open in the front all the way to almost mid thigh as well as the same length open in back. Her dress also showed a lot of cleavage, maybe even more then Lorna’s did, especially since her breasts were even larger. Roger stood in the living room as he saw them both, mouth agape at the two women before him, thinking them both awesomely beautiful. Both had a glow about them that transcended normal women, and he almost thought them angels come to earth, as he stared at them as they descended the stairs.

“My god…you are both…beautiful!” Roger exclaimed as they reached the living room floor. Lorna blushed slightly at her husbands comment and stares but Wilma grinned at him as she watched him watching herself and Lorna. She then smiled, remembering that she had never put on the pair of matching panties that Lorna had given her and now felt her legs as her pussy began to get wet as she wondered about everything the evening might hold.

“Thank you Roger…are we all ready?” Lorna asked as Roger took her hand and kissed it. As he looked at his wife, he saw Wilma extend her hand slightly toward him.

“Oh I’m sorry Wilma.” Roger said as he reached out and took her hand as well and kissed it as well. Lorna gave them both a slightly stunned glance, and looked at Wilma as she dropped her hand after the greeting. Wilma smiled at her friend and shrugged. But Roger didn’t seem to notice his wife’s glance or look at Wilma as he went to the door and opened it for both of them.

“If you’re both ready, we can go.” Roger said as he opened the door. Wilma smiled at him and walked outside and Lorna followed after, her brow crossed slightly as she wondered what Wilma was doing. When Roger got to the car he held the door open for Lorna first on the passenger side front, then for Wilma in the back on his side, because she was standing on his side of the car. He then let himself in a climbed into the car.

“Well, I was thinking we could go to that Italian place you like to go to Lorna. You do like Italian don’t you Wilma?” Roger said as he glanced behind him into the back seat. Wilma leaned forward so that he could see her, her being only inches from his face now, her cleavage almost in his face as he looked back.

“Oh Italians fine Roger, but I’m game for almost anything you can think of to eat.” Wilma said as she gave him a big grin. Lorna turned toward her friend and her husband. She noticed the grin on Wilma’s face, but she also saw Rogers reaction to Wilma’s statement…Rogers face was quite flushed, so Lorna knew he caught the double meaning in Wilma’s comment. Lorna turned back around to the front, feeling a bit sore but not wanting to make a scene, figuring Wilma was just having her fun. Roger cleared his throat as he turned back and started up the car.

“Well I guess Italians fine then.” Roger stated as he backed out of the drive. Lorna noticed the sun was now just starting to set as they started down their street to the main road.

“So Roger how was your day today?” Lorna asked trying to get her mind off of her friend and Wilma’s attempts to flirt with her husband. Roger looked over at her and placed his hand on her leg as he smile at her.

“Oh pretty good I guess, I got out early and was looking forward to seeing you and meeting Wilma again. I’m glad you decided to stay for a few days Wilma, Lorna was quite upset with me and it seems having you around has helped out the situation, and I am very thankful to you for that. Did you two have a good day today?” Roger asked looking at Lorna then half looking behind him, indicating he was asking Wilma as well. Lorna looked at her husband and then at Wilma and smiled as she looked at her husband again. Roger heard a slight chuckle from Wilma in the backseat and wondered what was up with her and why Wilma would laugh over his question.

“We had a good time Roger, talking and such. But I’m glad you’re home now, maybe I’ll show you how glad when we get home latter.” Lorna said as she placed her hand on his hand that was still on her leg, and moved it further inside her thigh, toward her crotch. Roger looked at his wife in shook, not believing her actions yet again and saw the mask of lust on her face. Roger, at first thought about pulling his hand back, but remembering his promise to Lorna and to himself to try and keep her better satisfied…left his hand where it was…even as Lorna moved it further into her crotch.

Lorna noticed right away that Roger didn’t try and pull his hand away, something he would have done in the recent past and knew he was trying to change the way he had been acting toward her. Feeling emboldened Lorna felt her heart beat quickly as she eased his hand closer to her crotch and gasped when she felt his fingers brush her panties. Lorna then caught movement out of the corner of her eyes and glanced into the backseat…and caught Wilma as she was reclined fully into the seat, her dress pulled up to her waist and her hands rubbing furiously over her bare pussy. Lorna gasped softly, seeing that Wilma hadn’t put on the panties she had offered her, and Lorna’s pussy clenched together as a spasm ran through her. Lorna became super horny, seeing her friend watching her pulling Rogers’s hand into her crotch. Lorna felt a strong desire to tease her friend, in part to repay her for flirting with Roger. She leaned close to her husband, as he drove.

“Roger…do you feel how hot I am for you honey? Do you feel my hot pussy behind my panties…my pussy is so wet right now. Feel it.” Lorna said as she pulled her body closer to him and pushed his hand down onto her panties. Lorna hard two gasps…one from Roger, and one from the backseat. Roger also heard Wilma’s gasp, and again almost pulled his hand from Lorna’s panties. His eyes were wide, like a wild animals caught in a cars headlights as it is about to be hit. Roger was sweating and having quite a hard time driving. He felt Lorna’s fingers push her panties aside as she then pushed his fingers forward, pressing them now onto her exposed pussy. Roger could easily feel how wet his wife was, feeling as if she had stuck his fingers into a jar of warm jelly.