Lorna's Fairy Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh Jesus!” Roger muttered, looking forward, afraid to look at Lorna or his now dripping hand least he swerve off the road. But he felt it as Lorna ran her tongue lightly over his ear lobe and he felt her lightly nibble his ear. He then felt her twist his hand slightly and pulled it forward, separating two of his fingers on his hand so that he felt them slide up inside her sopping pussy.

“Oh god Roger…do you feel how wet I am for you….and do you feel your fingers….ahh god…how deep they are….mmmmm…inside me now.” Lorna said as she started to use his fingers to masturbate herself. Lorna then heard Wilma moan deeply and she turned to look into the backseat. She saw Wilma now had both legs pressed against the back of Roger seat and was rubbing her pussy and clit even more so now then a minute ago. Lorna also noticed Roger had heard Wilma’s moan because he saw Roger instinctively try and glance into the back, though Lorna knew he wouldn’t be able to see more then Wilma’s knee which was out wide from her body. Lorna was so utterly excited, that she didn’t now care if Roger knew about her and Wilma.

“Oh so you heard Wilma, huh Roger? You want to know what she is doing? She’s watching me use your hand…uuhh….use your hand to play with my pussy. But more important is that she has her legs propped on your seat…and is furiously rubbing her pussy even now!” Lorna softly spoke into his ear, and Roger twisted around to look at his wife as if she had just told him she was the Queen of England. He was flabbergasted, and mouthed what she had just said to him, not believing her words. Lorna saw the look of his disbelief and smiled at him. “If you don’t believe me…look for yourself Roger.” She said as she used her other hand and moved the rearview mirror so that Roger could clearly she Wilma with her legs open and her hands rubbing over her wet pussy.

“Holy shit!” was all Roger could utter as he noticed Lorna’s friend in the back seat, her black skin gleaming in the light of the passing buildings and saw her wet pink slit, as her fingers rubbed over it and entered inside. Lorna was so turned on by her naughtiness that an orgasm hit her like a train, and she cried in surprise and pleasure.

“Uhhhhh….ooohhhGAWD….UUHHHHH!” Lorna screamed as she pushed Rogers’s fingers as deep as she could and felt herself climax. Lorna shuddered as her body tightened up and she suddenly orgasmed. Roger tore his eyes from Wilma to look at the road, then at his wife as she came suddenly. A car honked at them as Roger almost slammed into it, but his eyes were drawn too the sight and feel of his wife as she came, all the while in the back of his mind he thought of her friend in the back…rubbing her pussy even now. Wilma was also taken by surprise by Lorna’s sudden orgasm and she rubbed her pussy so hard that her fingers were cramping up, but she was rewarded with an orgasm of her own.

“Ohhhhh….yes…uuhh…yes…..ooohhh shhiittt!” Wilma moaned out as she pushed her legs out as she came on the backseat. Roger noticing her moans and his seat being moved forward glanced again at the mirror and could easily tell Wilma was cumming.

“Holy fucking shit!” Was the only thing Roger could say as he heard the two women in the car writhe and moan in their orgasms. His cock was seriously straining his pants to be let out but both of his hands had a death grip on the steering wheel as he tried to drive straight on the road, only casually glancing at the road as he tried to watch both of these wonderful, beautiful women shake in the throes of their pleasure.


“Huuu….oh Jesus!” Lorna muttered as her orgasm began to subside and she opened her eyes to look at the wide eyed and sweating Roger, and she grinned at him. “Oh shit Roger…I’m sorry I was so naughty, but I just couldn’t resist.” Lorna said as she now glanced in back as she heard Wilma give one last grunt then saw her slump into the back seat. Lorna giggled as she now glanced at her husband. “I don’t think Wilma could resist either honey.” Lorna smiled as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. Roger gave her a confused small smile as he looked from the road, to her, then to Wilma, and finally back to the road. Lorna saw him make the final turn into the parking lot of the restaurant, but stopped at the edge of the parking lot and parked the car.

“Lorna what in the hell is going on?” Roger finally asked, feeling very lost and wondering if this was all a kind of dream. Lorna smiled at him and Wilma cleared her throat in the back seat. Lorna glanced back at her as she sat up in her seat and leaned forward so that her head was between the both of them slightly.

“Lorna…do we still want to eat?” Wilma asked her friend as she looked from her to Roger. Roger, looked even more confused now, Lorna started to laugh. After a half minute or so Lorna stopped laughing and leaned forward around Wilma to talk to her husband. “Roger, lets go back home….we can eat later, but after what just happened….well, I don’t think you want me to try and explain what’s going on inside a public place do you?” Lorna said with a smile as she looked at her husband. Roger took a deep breath and looked from Lorna to Wilma and back again.

“I guess not…but something tells me this is going to be one hell of an explanation.” Roger said as he pulled back out and got back into traffic, and tried to concentrate on the road. He saw Lorna glance back at Wilma as she grinned at her friend in the back seat. He saw Lorna lean far back and heard Wilma whisper something to her, then Lorna sat back in her seat. Lorna then looked back at her husband, grinning even more then before.

“Roger, I’ll explain when we get home, but Wilma wanted me to ask you if you like black women?” Lorna asked her husband and Roger shot his head over to look at his wife. He heard a soft giggle from the back seat, and his face blushed very red. Lorna stared at him, a slight smile still on her face. Lorna saw that he was uncomfortable now. “Its ok honey…I won’t be mad or anything, but please tell the truth…do you find black women attractive?” Lorna asked him again.

“Umm…yes…I do.” Roger said quite shyly, causing Lorna to grin at him and eliciting another giggle from the backseat.

“Have you found Wilma attractive now or in the past then, she wants to know.” Lorna asked her husband as she placed her hand on his leg, and Roger jerked his leg as if her hand was made of fire. He glanced at both of them, blinking rapidly. “Again, I won’t get mad…but please answer honey.” Lorna said in a soothing voice.

“Yes….yes I have. I’ve…I’ve always found you attractive Wilma.” Roger said as he glanced at the mirror at Wilma smiling face as she had been watching him through the same mirror. He then looked at his wife. “I’m sorry honey…but I never…ever tried anything with her!” Roger said, wanting to make sure he was understood and never tried to cheat on her. Lorna smiled at her husband, feeling nothing but love for him now. She gripped her hand tight to his leg as she leaned into him and kissed his neck as he strained to remain on the road. He groaned as he felt his wife nibbling his neck. She then felt her pull back and noticed she shook her head at Wilma in the back seat.

“Wilma wanted to know if it was ok to show you how much she appreciated your complement?” Lorna asked as Wilma whispered something to her. Roger looked over at his wife feeling confused again.

“Umm I suppose so…why?” Roger shook his head as he asked his wife the question. Lorna smiled and looked back at her friend. Roger heard another giggle from the backseat and was wondering what was up, when he felt a hand touch his waist…from behind him and toward the door. He glanced down and saw Wilma’s ebony arm as he saw her hand move forward and rub over his crotch. “Oh Jesus!” Roger said, being unable to say more then that at the moment. He quickly looked over at Lorna for her reaction and saw that she was watching her friends hand and she smiled at Roger.

“Like I said…I’ll explain when we get home. In the meanwhile, just enjoy the ride home sweetie.” Lorna said with a grin as she leaned over and partly blocked his view as she kissed him on the lips and he felt her tongue deep inside his mouth. But she quickly broke the kiss and sat back and just watched her friends hand as it reached the zipper of his pants and started pulling it down. Lorna stopped his hand when he reached to stop Wilma from opening his pants. “Roger…just enjoy the drive…watch the road honey.” Lorna said calmly as she used her hand to tilt his head gently to look at the road.

“Oh my fucking god!” Roger exclaimed, feeling as if was truly in a dream, but feeling very excited and turned on by the whole trip in the car. He noticed Wilma had opened his zipper and even now felt her hand slide into his pants and felt her hand slide into his briefs, causing him to jump slightly as he gasped aloud.

“Mmm…Roger you’re so hard!” Roger heard Wilma say from the back. He felt her hand wrap around his engorged member and slowly bring it out of his pants, exposing it to the open air. He looked over at his wife and saw that she was intently watching him and Wilma, but also saw that Lorna was again fingering her pussy, her legs spread as she was turned toward them. Roger felt Wilma’s hand get a better grip on his hard cock as she started to slowly stroke him up and down. He felt her thumb run over the head of his cock. “Ohh Roger, you’re leaking!” He heard from behind him as he felt Wilma’s hand and thumb rubbing his juice into his member. He again glanced over at his wife and saw her biting her lip as she watched him getting a hand job from her friend.

“You enjoying her thank you Roger?” Lorna moaned out as she looked straight at her husband, and Roger shook his head yes in response, being unable to respond otherwise. Lorna smiled as she rubbed her slit and watched her friend pleasuring her husband. Roger groaned as he felt his cock being jacked off by Wilma as he continued to drive home. Roger caught himself wondering if they would make it home alive, wondering if he could stay on the road to arrive at the house. “You getting close Roger?” Lorna asked her husband as she saw his face reach a new plateau of pleasure.

“Oh yeah…mmm…I’m close.” Roger said as he had to fight to keep from closing his eyes and watch the road as Wilma continued to stroke his cock. Lorna smiled as she reached her hand over and stopped Wilma’s hand from pumping her husbands cock. Roger looked over at his wife, wondering why she stopped Wilma from continuing her hand job.

“Lorna, why’d you stop me?” Wilma asked her friend as she felt Lorna try and lift her hand from Roger member.

“Yeah I would like to know too…that felt good!” Roger said, agreeing totally with Wilma’s opinion. Lorna gave them a slight chuckle as she looked at both of them.

“Guys…look where were at…like a minute from home, and a nice big bed. You two wouldn’t rather save “it” for something a bit better then a simple hand job?” Lorna said as she looked at both of them and grinned at them. Wilma laughed slightly and Roger looked thoughtful.

“Hell yes Lorna. So…I take it you’re ok with me…being with Roger?” Wilma asked her friend, though feeling confident with her answer after what Lorna had already permitted to happen. Lorna leaned back toward the backseat.

“I wasn’t at first, but then I thought that maybe Roger really did like you, and I saw you were really gunning for him, and I just didn’t have the heart to stop you…so yeah…its ok with me.” Lorna said as she leaned further back and Wilma sat up and leaned forward and they began to kiss. Roger looked at them kissing, seeing easily that they were sharing their tongues, and the sight of his wife intimately kissing another woman…no, her long time friend…made Rogers blood boil. He hastily looked at the road and back to the kissing women as they broke their joining.

“Oh yeah…a big explanation!” Roger said as he thought about how the two women came to be lovers…then he wondered why he wasn’t mad at his wife being unfaithful to him. Roger tried to think about that for a few seconds but the fact that his hard on was still exposed above his zipper and the fact that watching his wife kiss another woman, made serious thinking very difficult. That plus the fact that he would more then likely be having sex with Wilma, a deep rooted fantasy of his, in a short time...made him think that maybe he didn’t want to think to much on the subject anytime soon. Roger pulled the car onto their street and could see their house near the end of the block. He glanced at his wife, who was smiling at him.

“Don’t worry Roger…no matter what happens…I love you.” Lorna said, but still in her thoughts not planning on telling Roger about Fep….and most certainly not what she did with her co worker John. For whatever reason, Lorna was thinking that her affair with Fep should remain a secret because she thought Fep himself should remain a secret…well except for Wilma knowing, but her giving herself to her coworker John was what Lorna considered a serious mistake, and she didn’t want to hurt her husband with that knowledge. But Lorna figured he would have to know sooner or latter, but Lorna didn’t have the heart for sooner…so she hoped it would wait for latter, and after whatever happened with the three of them tonight.

“I love you too Lorna. Are you…are you sure about this honey. I guess it wouldn’t be too late to turn back now…to stop it.” Roger said looking at his wife after he had pulled into their drive and had turned off the car. Lorna looked thoughtful for a brief instant, then smiled slightly at her husband.

“Yes…yes it really is too late to turn back. But, would you really want to…after knowing that you can be with Wilma tonight…with my blessing?” Lorna said as she stared at her husband, but it was Wilma that spoke first.

“No you don’t Roger. I know you want some of what I have, and too be honest I’m very curious about what you have and what you can do. Please don’t say no Roger.” Wilma said in a pleading tone with Roger as she pushed herself into the front of the car and Roger glanced at her. Wilma then leaned over and kissed him passionately, causing the watching Lorna to smile deeply at her husband as he was being kissed by the horny black woman. She knew what the answer would be…besides Lorna had really been right; it really was too late to turn back now, at least for Lorna. She knew deep inside that her life had changed far too much to go back to the way things had been. After a minute Roger broke the kiss, taking a deep breath as Wilma hadn’t allowed him to breath hardly while they had been lip locking.

“Whew….I hope that we don’t regret it later, but I have to say I want to see what happens when we get inside.” Roger said as he looked at his wife then at Wilma. Lorna smiled at him.

“Come on then, let’s go in the house and find out.” Lorna said as she turned and opened the car door as she slid out of the vehicle. When Lorna looked over the car, he saw Roger getting out of the car, and then saw Wilma bound out of her door as she leapt onto Roger giggling and they both fell back into the grass. Lorna moved quickly around the car, to make sure they were both ok but saw that Wilma was sitting stride her husband and she was still giggling. Lorna laughed looking on the scene, it being quite comical as Roger looked at her for help. From his expression, Lorna got the picture of a wild woman attacking a helpless male target, and she laughed even harder when that image popped into her head.

“Don’t look at me Roger…I’m not coming between a female lion and her prey.” Lorna laughed as she said it, causing Wilma to throw her head back and go from giggling to laughing…even Roger started laughing, as he now noticed and felt like Wilma was the hunter and he the prey. Wilma looked back at Roger, as she tried to give him a feline smile.

“You hear that Roger, you’re mine tonight, and I’m going to eat you up.” Wilma said as she began giggling again as she looked down at Lorna’s husband and then leaned over and started playing like she was taking bits of his neck and shoulder.

“Eating him up…mmm that sounds like something that might be fun Wilma.” Lorna said as Wilma looked up at her. Wilma then looked back at Roger, a mischievous grin on her face.

“Umm, well I know where the juiciest meat on my prey is…” Wilma said as she moved down Rogers body, and Lorna knelt beside them and watched Wilma as she caught on to her suggestion. Roger looked shocked now, and began looking around.

“Wilma, Lorna stop it….we can’t do THAT out here! For Christ’s sake…were in the middle of the yard and anyone can see us. The porch light is on!” Roger said in protest as Wilma, still smiling at him, began to pull his pants down to his knees. Roger sat up and tried to push Wilma off of his lower torso so that he could get up and get into the house. Lorna watched her husband try and sit up, and Lorna thought of an idea to keep her husband quiet and in place on the ground. She quickly took off her panties, letting them drop to the ground and she leaned over and pushed her husband back. She then quickly straddled his upper chest with her knees placed inside her husbands arms with her head facing Wilma, but her lower legs were placed over his arms, restraining him.

“Lorna…what are you doing! Let me up this instant!” Roger demanded, but with the weight of both his wife and Wilma now on him, and the places they were on his body Roger had little chance of getting up.

“Well if you wont be quiet Roger…I guess I’ll just have to make you be quiet.” Lorna said as she quickly sat back and sat her pussy and ass straight down on her husbands face. Wilma giggled as she looked back and saw what Lorna had done, taking this time to quickly get up, turn and seat herself on top of Roger, but this time facing her friend. Wilma, felt Roger legs as he tried to kick up, but the weight of her body prevented much movement. Wilma looked at Rogers’s still hard member before her, and then looked up at her grinning friend as Lorna continued to press her ass into her husbands face.

“Umm looks like we found a lollipop Lorna…I wonder what flavor it is?” Wilma said to Lorna as she reached forward and gripped Rogers cock by the root and squeezed it slightly. Both women heard him moan, and Lorna smiled as she looked at her friend.

“I’m not sure Wilma…maybe we should taste it and find out.” Lorna replied, trying hard not to giggle at the situation.

“Good idea Lorna…mmm…I’m not sure of the flavor, but it tastes good.” Wilma said as she quickly licked over Rogers’s engorged member and chuckled at Lorna. “You wanna lick?” Wilma said jokingly to her friend.

“In a minute Wilma, but first….Roger...Roger, since you’re in such a good position, why don’t you see what I taste like dear…and if you are REAL good at tasting me…MAYBE Wilma and I will see what the creamy center of this lollipop is like. Is that a deal?” Lorna said as she then felt her husbands head shaking as if he was agreeing to her. Lorna then started to feel his tongue as he started to lick her pussy lips and Lorna smiled to Wilma. Wilma giggled at her friend. “Mmm that’s it Roger…keep that up and you’re going to taste my creamy center REAL soon…uuumm.” Lorna said as she started to grid her ass back on her husbands face and mouth.

“Well let’s lick this lolly some more then…mmmm.” Wilma purred out as she leaned back down and engulfed the head of Roger cock into her mouth. Lorna heard and felt him moan into her pussy as she watched her friend start to bob her head on her husbands cock.

“Does that feel…oh my…our first visitors…..hi there.” Lorna said as a car’s headlights crossed over them briefly as it drove down the road and Lorna looked at the people, waving as they passed where they were at. Lorna saw whose car it was and knew who was in the passenger seat. But Lorna was now so far gone in her horniness and excitement that she could hardly care. “Oh well…I guess Mrs. Kinard got quite a show just now. Maybe Mr. Kinard will get a good fuck thrown his way tonight. Oh goodness Roger….uuuhhhh…does that turn you on?” Lorna moaned out, feeling her husband start to lick and suck her pussy now like a wild man after what had just happened. “Mmmm…whatever did…keep it up…mmm…oh God! Oh Roger…eat my pussy….aahhh yes…make me cum!” Lorna groaned out as her husband feasted on her like a starved man.