Lorna's Fairy Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilma was also turned on by the car passing them by. She was terribly excited and fearful at the same time, which rolled into making her blood hot and her pussy hotter. She began to suck Roger cock in serious earnest, wanting his cum before they were interrupted again…or even arrested! Wilma knew her efforts were noticed, because Roger started humping his hips towards her mouth, even pushing his cock past her mouth and into her throat. Lorna also noticed…it wasn’t hard too, due to the fact of the sounds Roger was making and his thrusts at Wilma’s mouth. The sudden thought that HER husband was about to blow his cum into the mouth of her best friend was just too much. Lorna felt her pussy explode as she used her hands and pushed back hard onto her husbands tongue as she came.

“Ahhhh…oohh …..aahhhhhHHHHHH!” Lorna screamed out to the evening air as her body shook and bucked back onto her husbands stabbing tongue. She could feel her cum and juices as they shot from her slit and onto Rogers face and mouth. A micro picture flashed in her mind, envisioning her husbands face being totally covered in her cream as she continued to orgasm.

Roger felt his wife’s orgasm begin and thankfully had taken a breath before she had slammed back on his face, hard. He then felt her shake as her orgasm washed over her and he began licking as deep into her as possible, always loving the taste of his wife’s juices. But he wasn’t expecting, or prepared for the sudden deluge of juices that started to literally spray out of Lorna and onto his face. Roger almost felt like he was drowning as his wife hosed his mouth and face with her cum. He felt it go up his nose and even had to close his eyes least they become filled as well. Roger had little choice but to jam his mouth too her pussy…and suck as if his life depended on it, least he drown. He was amazed, she was coming for almost a minute before the flood slowed and he could catch a good deep breath without fear of coughing.

Wilma heard as her friend began her orgasm and saw her body stiffen as she screamed out. Wilma also noticed that Roger stopped humping and she figured he was so involved with licking Lorna’s cum up that he was too distracted with his own pleasure. Wilma grinned mentally and waited for Lorna to slow in her orgasm. But Wilma couldn’t believe it as too how long her orgasm lasted and then she saw Lorna finally collapse on top of Roger and her head lay close to Wilma as she now began sucking Rogers cock again, trying for a taste of cream herself. She didn’t have long to wait, because after he had caught his breath, Roger was so turned on by his wife’s wild, huge orgasm that Wilma soon was rewarded herself.

“Ohhh god…oh god…ooh ooh oohhh…arrrgHHHHH!” Roger grunted out from under Lorna’s limp form as he came hard into Wilma’s sucking mouth.

“Mmmpphh” Wilma moaned out from around Rogers cock as she felt his cum starting to shoot into her mouth. She began swallowing, as she continued to bob her head on his member, feeling her mouth fill up before she could swallow fast enough and felt his cum rushing from the side of her mouth and onto her cheek. She immediately clamped her mouth tighter around his blasting cock and sucked swallowed faster. After about eight long spurts, Wilma felt his flow stop to a trickle and she backed off of his cock except for the head, which she now nursed on the get the last dregs out. After feeling nothing more coming out, she gave a final slurp and popped off of his member with a wet smack. “MMmm…not as much as Fep’s, but still delicious” Wilma said as she rose back up and smiled at Lorna.

“Who’s Fep, Wilma? I thought you were married too a guy named John?” Roger asked as Lorna was beginning to get up from being on top of him. Lorna glanced at Wilma and gave her a startled look. But Wilma smiled at her as she answered Lorna’s husband.

“Just an old flame lover boy, but he used to come in buckets when he did.” Wilma said in a grin as she looked at Rogers face as Lorna stood up beside them. She glanced at Lorna, who mouthed a silent “thank you” too her. She looked back at Roger, and noticed he was staring at her bush as her legs were open as she still straddled his legs and she was quite open…and wet. She grinned at him. “Whatcha lookin at Rogie…you see something interesting?” Wilma asked as Roger looked up at her face and he smiled, but blushed at the same time.

“Umm…hehehe…you know what I’m looking at Wilma.” Roger said as he felt his face burning. Lorna giggled as she knelt down and looked between Wilma’s and Rogers legs at Wilma’s open pussy slit. Wilma grinned at her friend as she looked back at Roger.

“I’m very wet Roger…do you wanna feel? Here….” Wilma said as she reached out and took his hand and pulled him slowly forward till his fingers were below her pussy lips, which Roger could see even in the near total darkness, were puffy and dripping wet with Wilma’s juices. Roger tentatively pushed his hand and finger up to touch her, and his fingers became soaked from just a casual touch. He then started rubbing his finger over her pussy lips, mesmerized as he looked on in the dark. “You like my black pussy then, Roger?” Wilma said, grinning at him as he continued to rub over her and even started to slide a finger into her. Light fell on them as another car started down their road toward them.

“Shit! Come on, we can finish this inside. Hell that might be the cops!” Roger said as he quickly slid out from Wilma and rushed to the door, holding his pants up as he ran. Lorna and Wilma came running up behind him, stopping behind him under the lit porch as Roger struggled for the door keys. The cars headlights turned on them fully as it turned down closer to their house.

“We might as well put on a good show since we’re in the spot light.” Lorna said as she threw herself at Wilma and they both giggled as they began to kiss and share their tongues. Roger finally got the door open and turned and grabbed them both as he pulled them inside and then closed the door behind them all. They heard the car drive by outside and Wilma and Lorna began to laugh hard. Roger just gave them both a glaring look, but the two women laughed even harder when they looked at him. Roger threw up his hands and began chuckling too.

“You know you two are certifiable….we could be arrested for that you know.” Roger said as the two women slowly stopped laughing. Wilma smiled at him as she moved over and softly embraced him, then she pulled Lorna in to join them and Wilma began kissing Roger and then Lorna. Then all three of them pressed forward in a three way kiss.

“Why don’t we head to the bedroom.” Wilma suggested and all three of them walked upstairs.

“Lorna…you said you were going to explain all of this when we got home. Well…we’re home.” Roger said with a smile as his wife looked him. But Wilma grabbed his arm and gently tugged him toward the bedroom.

“She can explain after we get up to the bed…I haven’t cum yet!” Wilma said as Roger followed her.

“You did so…in the car on the way home!” Lorna said, but followed after, a grin on her face as they entered the bedroom and Wilma jumped o the bed.

“Yeah but not when you two did on the grass. As Roger can tell you, I’m super wet and horny. I need to be fucked and like…NOW!” Wilma said with a smile as she threw her legs open and used her finger to motion to Roger to get on the bed. Roger smiled and looked at his wife, but Lorna threw back her head and laughed, then pushed her husband forward onto the bed.

“Go ahead…fuck that black bitch silly!” Lorna said as she continued to chuckle. Wilma giggled at Lorna’s use of language, but stopped Roger as he moved forward on the bed.

“Why don’t you see how wet you’ve gotten me…uh uh…not with your fingers…your tongue.” Wilma said as she used her own finger to hold open her slit, which was so wet that her juices were making a wet spot on the bed even now. Roger’s face lit up even more as he moved between her black legs and placed his head into her crotch.

“Oh my god this is hot!” Lorna moaned out as she watched her husbands head between her friend’s legs, about to lick her. Lorna moved beside the bed and started to get onto it, and Wilma looked at her friend.

“I thought you were gonna do some explaining.” Wilma said grinning as she looked at Lorna, and knew she was going to do more then talk.

“Ahh screw talk...time for that later!” Lorna said as she leaned down and began sucking on one of Wilma’s large nipples. Wilma gasped and looked down at Roger, who had stopped and watched the exchange between the two women.

“Who told you to stop mister!” Wilma said as she placed her hands behind Rogers head and pushed him down onto herself. Wilma then felt his mouth and tongue as Roger started licking and moving between her wet pussy. “Oh god yes Roger…that’s better!” Wilma groaned out and also heard Roger moan between her legs.

Lorna sucked Wilma’s nipple hard as she watched and listened to her husband and her friend. She used her fingers to grasp Wilma’s other nipple, pulling it hard, causing Wilma to gasp in pleasure. Lorna kept sucking, licking a nibbling on Wilma nipples, as she alternated between them. Wilma was moaning heavily from Lorna’s and Roger’s mouths on her body. Finally the combination took her over the edge.

“Ohh yes Roger…suck my pussy…uuhhh yes….oohh lick it…lick it….oohhh….that’s it….that….AAHHHH!” Wilma moaned out as her body succumbed to both of their tongues and she jerked off the bed as her body shuddered. Lorna smiled as she lifted off Wilma nipple and slid her fingers down next too Rogers nose and furiously rubbed over Wilma’s clit, causing her friend to buck wildly off the bed too the point that Roger had to quit licking her and raise up least his face become injured.

“Holy shit! That’s wild…!” Roger uttered as he watched Wilma’s body jerk and twitch as her orgasm played out with Lorna furiously rubbing her clit. Roger could see that Wilma had drenched the sheets with her juices and looked at her puffy, red pussy as she was almost squirting juice from her.

“Yes it’s fucking wild…and hotter then hell!” Lorna said as she looked over at her husband. Wilma shot her hand down and pushed Lorna’s fingers off her clit and then cupped her hand over her pussy to protect it. Wilma gave a final shudder and lay still on the bed.

“Oh my god that was great…but I’m just too sensitive now!” Wilma finally said as she opened her eyes slightly and looked at the two of them. She smiled at them as she sighed deeply.

“If you think you’re through, you’re quite wrong my friend! Besides which...who’s going to take care of Rogers’s new woody!” Lorna said with a grin, causing Roger to chuckle but blush deeply. Wilma chuckled as well and glanced up long enough to look at Rogers’s hard-on.

“I didn’t say I was through…I just meant I couldn’t take anymore rubbing or licking on my clit, girl. You know damn well I want that nice slab of white meat in my dark cave Lorna!” Wilma said, giving her friend a wink and a quickly lick over her lips in Rogers directions, causing Roger chuckle nervously as he blushed again. Lorna grinned at her friend.

“Umm white meat…tastes like chicken!” Lorna said, causing them all to giggle and laugh. She then looked at her husband. “Well Roger…if you want to see how a black woman fucks…here’s your chance.” Lorna said, seeing her husband hesitating and guessing he was nervous about going all the way with another woman. “Its ok Roger…I want you too….I want to share you with Wilma. Please…fuck Wilma.” Lorna said gently, and saw her husband ease up and smile.

“For god’s sake Roger…fuck me….I know you want it as bad a I do!” Wilma said as she opened her legs and humped her ass off the bed slightly, showing Roger how bad she wanted him. Roger grinned and simply nodded as he moved forward and placed his cock against Wilma’s pussy lips. Wilma, getting impatient, wrapped her legs around his butt and used all her strength and jerked him forward. Roger, not quite expecting her hard shove did indeed fall forward…totally impaling himself into Wilma in one thrust! “Oh ya…that’s what I’m talking about! Oh god Roger…fuck me hard!” Wilma groaned out as she still used to her legs and humped her hips up to meet Rogers. Roger quickly started thrusting back and soon the sounds of wet thumping filled the room.

“Oh fuck Wilma…your pussy is so hot!” Roger moaned out as he thrust deep into Wilma as he fucked her hard. Lorna watched them with awe…not quite believing she was actually watching her husband fuck her friend.

“Oh shit Roger….my god…you’re actually fucking her!” Lorna intoned as she looked at the two of them, and then felt a deep heat burning inside her pussy. “Holy fuck, I have to get off too. I hope you don’t mind Wilma…but I need to get in on this too…here!” Lorna said as she quickly straddled Wilma head and lowered her pussy to her friends lips, while she face her husband.

“Mmmm…no problem Lorna…as long as Roger keeps fucking me!” Wilma said between Lorna’s legs, and then opened her mouth as she began to tongue Lorna’s dripping pussy. Roger watched all of this and really went wild, and started to fuck his cock quickly into Wilma. With the added speed Roger’s member flew in and out of Wilma’s slit, rubbing vigorously over her clit. Soon Wilma could stand it no longer and felt it as hr body shot into an orgasm. “Mmmm…ooohhyyyeethh…uuhh…mmmpphhhhh!” Wilma murmured as Lorna ground her pussy into her lips. Wilma humped her body up to met Roger quick thrusts and Lorna knew her friend was cumming, and she wanted Wilma to enjoy her husband completely, so she reached up and grabbed her husband’s nipples and pulled them as she looked at him.

“Umm Roger…hurry up and cum…fill her hot pussy up. Fuck her black cunt, lover…fill her with your white goo…come on Rog…come on…yeah that’s it! Fuck her good…oh yeah cum!” Lorna chanted out as she pulled and teased her husband’s nipples as she watched his face. Lorna saw that he was close and would soon come.

“Oh Jesus Lorna…uuhh…I’m close…uuuhh….ohhh….uumm…close….uuhh…ARRGGHH!” Roger grunted out as he started to cum, and could feel his hot juice begin to spray Wilma’s pussy. Wilma had just finished cumming, but feeling Roger cum and bucking into her, Wilma was thrust into another orgasm of her own.

“Ohh Roger! Cum…cum!” Wilma managed to say as she moved her head from under Lorna as she tried to catch her breath. She gasped as her body shook again as she came, feeling Roger hot spray making her even wetter. She held his body in hers with her legs as she felt him strain against her body. Roger and Wilma both seemed to relax and finish out their orgasms at about the same time, and both collapsed together. Lorna smiled as Roger leaned into her and she held her husbands head as she nuzzled his head with hers. Lorna soon felt Wilma stirring below her and felt Wilma’s hand lightly pushing her up, and Lorna figured Wilma wanted her off. Lorna moved to the side, letting her body fall onto the bed. Lorna saw Roger rest himself on top of Wilma as they relaxed together. The strangest thing happened then to Lorna, Wilma leaned up and kissed Roger very intimately, and Lorna felt a very strong pang of jealousy run through her as her stomach and chest tightened up as she watched them.

“Oh god Roger…that was good! I think I just needed a real mans cock in me tonight.” Wilma said as she glanced over at Lorna and winked, trying to share the secret of Fep with the gesture. Wilma failed to notice Lorna’s sour look as she turned back to look at Rogers face. “Thank you Roger…that really hit the spot!” Wilma said as she again leaned up and deeply kissed him. Lorna jaws clenched as she watched the two of them trading tongues and hearing Wilma moan into his mouth. Lorna turned her head away, being unable to watch them further.

“Well I must say it was quite fulfilling…I have often wondered what you…well…you know.” Roger said as he smiled at Wilma. He then glanced at his wife and saw that she was breathing heavily, but couldn’t see her face. “Honey are you still horny…if you want, I’m still hard and would really like to be inside you now that…” Roger was saying, but Lorna quickly turned to look at him and she broke in on him.

“Yes I am. But I want…I want you to fuck me in the ass Roger!” Lorna said with determination, thinking back last night how Fep took Wilma anally and she was left out. Now that Lorna was mad, she wanted to feel what Wilma did and wanted her husband to do it too her…even if it hurt like hell, she thought. She was feeling angry deep inside, but horny as well. She also didn’t feel it was quite right to be mad at Roger or Wilma for their sex, and wasn’t even sure why their kissing would make her so mad, but she had almost begged Roger to fuck Wilma. So now Lorna felt guilty inside, though for what she wasn’t sure.

“Lorna…are you sure about that, you’ve never done that before!” Roger said with a confused look on his face…partly because of the look that Lorna was giving him and Wilma, which looked as if she was sad.

“Yes Roger, I’m sure…I want you to screw my ass as if your life depended on it! Now…Wilma, can you get me ready?” Lorna said as she rolled over and got on her knees, with her ass pointed toward Roger and Wilma. Wilma looked at Roger, surprise registering on her face as well as Rogers. She shrugged her shoulders at Roger as she moved behind Lorna and smoothed her hands over her friends butt. “Make sure you get me good and ready, ok Wilma.” Lorna said as she leaned her head down into the covers of the bed. Roger bent down his head and looked her in the eyes.

“Lorna…are you SURE about this!” Roger asked his wife and Lorna just looked at him and smiled as she nodded her head on the bed. She then closed her eyes as she tried to relax as Wilma’s hands spread her asscheeks. Wilma opened her friend’s ass and looked at it and smiled as she lowered her mouth to Lorna’s puckered asshole and began lathing her tongue over and into it. Wilma heard her moan and brought her hand up under Lorna and began rubbing Lorna’s clit as she tongued her ass. Roger stared at the two of them in amazement….hardly believing what had already occurred or what Lorna wanted of him, but the more Roger looked on, the more he wanted to try what Wilma was doing as he heard Lorna groaning even louder.

“Wilma, let me try some of that.” Roger stated as he too moved behind his wife. Lorna rose up slightly to look behind her; a bit amazed her husband would want to lick her ass like Wilma was doing. She laid her head back down, but kept watching as Roger took Wilma’s place behind her and leaned over. Lorna then felt his tongue touch, then begin to lick over her anus and she gasped even louder now, knowing her husband would do this for her. But Lorna now felt very horny and quite ready for what lay ahead.

“Roger, that’s enough. Now if you would…please fuck my asshole baby.” Lorna said as she looked back at him with a grin on her face. Roger smiled back as he rose up and looked at her. He then moved his hips forward and Lorna felt his cock as it touched her puckered ass. She pushed her ass further back and up, causing the head of his cock to enter her slight. Both of them moaned loudly as she pushed back and he felt the heat from her…even hotter then her pussy. “Ok Roger…fuck my ass!” Lorna grunted out as she bit the covers in anticipation of his thrust into her. But Roger pushed very slowly, not wanting to hurt his wife. Lorna groaned as some pain and pressure were felt in her ass, but Lorna wanted all of her husband in her…NOW! “Dammit Roger…FUCK MY ASS!” Lorna screamed, wanting to be filled, no matter the pain.

“Oh shit Lorna….ok…here it comes!” Roger said as he winced to himself and thrust as hard as he could, and his member went to the root into Lorna’s ass. Lorna’s arms propelled her upward and Wilma could see her eyes grow wide, as her friend gasped for breath.