Lorna's Fairy Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Aiiieeee! OH GODDAMMIT! Ohhh shit…ohh that’s it….oh shit…that’s it! Fuck me senseless Roger!” Lorna screamed out as her face turned from agony to perverted pleasure and even the pain was making her close to cumming. Roger held the penetration, feeling the tightness of his wife ass, but also unsure he wasn’t truly hurting her. He looked over at Wilma, and she looked back at him with her eyes wide in amazement having never quite seen anyone react quite the way Lorna was reacting now. “Fuck me Roger!” Lorna said as she thrust her ass back on him, growing impatient at her husband. Roger shook his head as he began thrusting into his wife with quick, hard strokes. Lorna lowered her head back down as she gave primal grunts of pain and pleasure, feeling her ass being now filled.

“Oh shit Lorna, this is so damn tight! I’m not gonna last long in here.” Roger groaned out as he continued to slam his wife’s ass. He felt her slam back and felt her ass muscles contracted around him as she started to cum.

“Uhhhh…yes, yes…AAHHHHH!” Lorna screamed out as a sudden orgasm ripped through her, causing her to grab and tear the bed sheets off of the bed. She felt her empty pussy contract as she came and could feel the warm juices slosh from her trembling slit. Lorna didn’t even care that she was drooling on the sheets as her whole body shivered and shook. Finally after a half minute, the contractions slowed and she weakly looked up at Wilma, smiling at her. She then noticed Wilma rubbing furiously over her own puss and clit and found herself drooling again.

“Come here!” Lorna motioned with her finger and licked her tongue at Wilma. Wilma grinned at her and moved her legs around Lorna’s head as Lorna got up on her elbows. Between thrusts from her husband, Lorna began to lick Wilma’s pussy, again tasting the wonderful flavor of her friend. Lorna could feel her husbands thrusts as they increased and figured he was close to cumming himself, so she quickly thrust three fingers into Wilma as she started sucking hard on Wilma’s clit, wanting her to cum as well. Shortly Lorna felt her husbands frantic thrust stop as he slammed into her and held inside her ass.

“Ahhhh shit!” Roger grunted out as he slammed into Lorna and felt his cum rush out of his cock and start to spray her ass. He thrust his hips slightly continuously, as if he wished his whole body to be inside his wife. As he started to feel the spray of his cum slowing, he saw and heard Wilma as she too began to cum.

“Ohhh mothafucka….oohhh shit yes Lorna…ahh god…aahh…ARRGGHH!” Wilma screamed out as she felt Lorna’s fingers jab into her pussy, as her mouth sucked and licked over her clit. Wilma humped her hips at her friends mouth as she came, grinding herself at Lorna. Lorna moaned as she sucked Wilma flowing juices and then started another orgasm of her own as she felt Rogers seed fill her as. Lorna moaned into Wilma’s slit as her orgasm shook her body and Wilma banged her mouth as she still shuddered. But soon, all three of their orgasms ran their courses and each of them just collapsed.

“Oh shit, I’m tired now! I haven’t cum that much in one day in….in years!” Roger said as he rolled off of his wife, and his now limp member pulled from her still raised butt with a soft pop. Lorna shifted her head to look up at Wilma and she glanced down at both of them, a contented smile on her face.

“What her said…well the tired part anyway.” Lorna muttered with a wink at Wilma. Wilma giggled weakly at Lorna, and then sighed as she closed her eyes. Lorna then got a wicked gleam in her eyes as she began to grin ear to ear. “It’s a shame you want to go to sleep right now…I guess I’ll have to let all of Rogers cum just sit in my ass…” Lorna said as she kept looking at Wilma as she saw her eyes open and saw her grin back at her.

“I suppose sleep can wait for a bit then.” Wilma said with a chuckle and started to get up, but Lorna stopped her.

“Stop! I have a better idea!” Lorna said as she slowly stood up and stood over Wilma’s head. Wilma gave a deep moan and a sly grin, knowing what Lorna was about to do. Lorna then lowered her hips to Wilma face and positioned her ass over Wilma mouth…letting Rogers cum trickle from her ass and into her mouth.

“Well that’s about the grossest thing I’ve seen for a long time.” Roger said as he sat up and looked wide eyed at his wife as she feed Wilma his ‘used’ cum. Lorna chuckled at his comment, but looked at him.

“Maybe so…but you think it’s hot…admit it! Otherwise you wouldn’t be watching it.” Lorna pointed out to her husband. Roger did admit to himself that it was a turn on, though he was much too spent to ‘rise’ to the occasion. Lorna then felt Wilma as she again licked her ass in an attempt to get the last dregs of Rogers’s cum. “Mmm…that feels really good Wilma, but I have to rest….I’m exhausted.” Lorna said as she moved off Wilma and flopped down on the bed. She looked back at Wilma, who was licking her tongue over her lips.

“I know…I think I could sleep for a week. My eyes are trying to close right now.” Wilma murmured as she closed her eyes and felt the strong pull of sleep hit her. Lorna glanced at her and then heard behind her the sounds of snoring from her husband. Lorna turned her head to look at him and found him curled up on the edge of bed, already asleep. She gave a tired smile as she climbed out of bed and turned off the overhead light, then climbed back into bed. Wilma scooted into the middle of the bed to make room for her. “Goodnight Lorna.” Wilma muttered to her and just seconds later, Lorna heard soft snoring from her as well. Lorna smiled to herself as she pulled the covers over all of them and pulled them to her chin as she closed her eyes. Before sleep overtook her, she had a sudden thought of her fairy man and wondered when she would see him next. Then the room was quiet, with nothing but soft snoring and breathing filling the night.