Lorna's Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had trouble driving, but he now had two fingers in Lorna. She started to pant, and hump her hips up at his fingers. Then James did something he wish he hadn’t, he spoke.

“Oh yea baby, fuck those fingers. Make them wet with your cum.” James said looking at her as much as he could. Lorna hearing his voice, awoke from her stopper, and looked at horror at his hand, till her orgasm hit her and she threw back her head.

“Ohh Shit….oohh shit….Ohh god fuck my pussy…..fffcccuukk mmeee!” Lorna cried as she exploded in the biggest orgasm in years. She bucked her hips to meet his finger. Even grabbing his arm and trying to get his fingers deeper into herself. As lorna saw stars, she almost passed out from the pleasure and the drink. But as she started to come down from her orgasm, She grabbed His arm and tore it out of her panties.

“You fucking animal! What have you done, what have you done.” Lorna screamed at him, and then started to sob uncontrollably. James realizing he could be charged, with some kind of rape charge, quickly tried to calm her.

I’m sorry, I’m sorry. The way you acted, I thought you wanted to. You opened your legs for me. I would never have done that except….you did open your legs. I figured you wanted to.” James pleaded with her. Lorna became suddenly quiet, realizing he was right, she did open her legs. In some part of her she did want him to, though she was kind of foggy about it all.

“Never mind! Just drive. Maybe I did do that, but I was drunk, half out of it.” Lorna tried to think. “Don’t you ever tell anyone of this, do you hear. If you do, I WILL go to the police and fill out a rape charge against you. Do you UNDERSTAND!” Lorna almost screamed this last part at him. James was silent, but shook his head yes. Lorna looked up and saw they would be at her home in just a minute.

When they got to her house, she took her keys from James and told him to leave. He quickly got out and went to Kathy’s car, who was waving from her drivers side. Lorna did notice Kathy had noticed something was wrong. But Lorna hoped James would lie and she wouldn’t have to come up with anything to tell Kathy. Lorna decided, she felt sick as she watched Kathy drive back the way they had come. Lorna quickly went into the bushes and threw up several times, trying to not soil her clothes. She then stumbled into the house.

Lorna headed to the kitchen, needing something to drink to wash the vomit taste from her mouth. As she drank a soda from the fridge she saw a note on the microwave. The note was from Roger.

Lorna,

I don’t know why you have gotten so mad. I’m sorry I don’t feel like having sex much recently, but you running off to who knows where is unacceptable. Especially dressed the way you were. I don’t want to discuss it tonight, so I have packed a small bag and am staying tonight, maybe tomorrow night in a hotel. I’m feeling rather upset, and if I’m around you now I’m sure we will argue. I do not think anything good can come of that. I will call you tomorrow if I decide to spend another night there. Please do not call the office tomorrow.

Roger

P.S. I Love you, no one else Lorna.

Lorna just dropped the note on the floor, and started stood there in a trance. At first she didn’t know what to feel, then she started feeling anger swell in her. How could he just run out on me like that, she thought. He couldn’t even stay and talk it out, he had to run for it! Its not my fault I need sex so much, she thought. As Lorna thought about sex, she remembered what happened in the car, and ran upstairs, crying. She threw herself on the bed and cried into her pillow, feeling very violated tonight.

“How could he do that to me?” Lorna said out loud. “I didn’t ask to be raped by his fingers!” Lorna broke out in a even bigger fit of sobbing, soaking her pillow. As Lorna started to calm down, she replayed what had happened. “Maybe I did encourage him. I have been super horny a lot.” She whispered to herself. “But how can I look at Roger now? He’s going to ask what I did while dressed like that. How can I look him in the eyes and not tell him.” Lorna said starting to sob again. She was feeling miserable, and more then a bit confused with what had happened and her feelings. “I wish I was just dead now, so I wouldn’t have to feel this way. God how could I have let that happen?” She cried as she sobbed into her hands.

“Now lass, don’t be saying such things. Things aren’t that bad!” Lorna jumped as she heard that voice. She screamed, startled, and looking wildly around seeing nothing or no one.

“Achh Lorna please don’t scream, I’m over here if seeing me will help.” Lorna heard again, and as she looked, and small figure popped into view on her dresser. Lorna screamed again, scrambling further into bed away from this..this creature.

Lorna. Lorna. I’m not going to hurt ye, please calm yourself.” The tiny figure said. Lorna didn’t scream but was still in shock over….whatever it was. She noticed it looked like a man, and tiny nude man. With wings, and what looked like pointy ears and when he moved sparkles seemed to flow from him. “Here let me sit. Is that better. I’m not going to harm ye. I shouldn’t have shown meself, but I didn’t want ye to do anything rash or silly.” Lorna sat there dumbfounded. Finally she stole up her courage.

“What in the hell are you?” Lorna said wondering if she could make the door if she had to.

“Hell? Hardly me sweet lady, I’m a sprite. One of the fairy folk. Ye have heard of fairies haven’t ye?” The small figure smiled and looked questioningly at her.

“Yes I’ve heard of fairies, but you can’t be. This is a joke isn’t it?” Lorna asked in disbelief.

“Me beautiful lady, I assure ye, I’m real as the day. Ye can touch me if you wish. By the way, the name is Fepindel Jandind, but most call me Fep.” He said holding his arms out wide and closing his eyes. Lorna slowly got up and softly poked him with her finger. Fep laughed as she did, making her jerk back slightly.

“See me lady, I’m real. Or at least I hope I am. Otherwise Ill has one hela head doctor bill.” He said smiling. Lorna looked calm, but felt like someone was pushing oatmeal through her brain.

“Wait! How can there be fairies. Why has no one ever seen any before?” Lorna asked feeling at a loss. Fep laughed slightly.

My dear Lorna, we have been here for as long as humans, maybe longer. Its just….we fairy folk can become invisible, for the most part. Or can hide so well, as to not be seen. But many a human has seen us, even talked to us. Why do ye think humans know of us?” Fep answered smugly with a smile. For awhile Lorna didn’t know what to say.

“But why are you here, in my room then?” she asked getting more curious about this weird thing. She turned a little red faced, fully realizing he was totally nude, seeing his small but proportioned penis. Fep looked thoughtful for a moment

“We fairy folk are often attracted to beautiful things and people. I was very attracted to ye Lorna.” Fep said with a prideful smile. Lorna blushed bright red.

“Oh please, you’re joking, teasing me. Why are you here really?” Lorna asked him again.

“I told ye. I was attracted by ya beauty. Now don’t be getin that look. Not just ya outward looks, but the way ye are inside ye self. Ya inner self shines very nicely Lorna, and I being a fairy saw it. But ya outer self is very comely too me as well lady.” Fep smiled hugely. Lorna blushed even redder. She mumbled a “thank you.”

“I have been watching ye for most of a year off and on. And if I must say I’m quite taken with ye.” Fep said as he stood.

“What do you mean you have been watching me? For a year? Even while I …was…..” Lorna said, turning beat red as she was embarrassed, and then got mad.

“Now what dear Lorna, let me explain. We fairies, sprites and pixie more then most, are attracted to beautiful people. Beautiful deeds and beautiful looks. Some more to one then the other, I like an even mix, its our nature. I couldna help meself.” Fep said bowing before her.

“That’s all fine a good, but you saw me nude?” Lorna asked, dreading the response. Lorna saw him sake his head yes while he smiled. “While I…..did other stuff?” Lorna asked, expecting she knew the answer.

“Yes of course sweet Lorna. Ye are quite radiate when ye cum. It sends me toes a tickling watching ye when ye do.” Fep said with joy. Lorna’s face lost some of its color. “And that is why I must ask ye, will ye let me make love to ye me lass?” Fep said with a sincere voice.

“You what!?” How can you make love to me, your too small, and I’m married. I’m not going to cheat on my husband. But even if I did, what….how could you …well…do anything for me?” Lorna asked feeling at a loss for words for the most part. How could this creature want to make love to me, she thought. Fep just smiled even more.

‘Me lady, I’m a magic creature. I can do many things. I swear, that if we do make love, ye will feel more pleasure then anytime before. I promise, ye that. And if it helps you decide, with me magic I can give ye the gift to fly, for a short time mind ye. And ye will be able to turn invisible just like I do. These can be me gifts to ye, if you agree.” Fep finished as he started a quick dance on her dresser. Lorna almost laughed as she watched him.

“But how can you please me? Your so…small?” Lorna said, not seriously thinking of agreeing, but curious in his answer.

“Ah but it’s a fairy secret. But like I said, you won’t be sorry if ye do, and ye will have me gifts for ya gift. And maybe ye could use those gifts for something, maybe to espy people, or just to have fun.” Fep said with an expectant look on his face. Lorna got to thinking; she could use something like that to spy on Roger. Tell if he was cheating on her. And how could having sex with someone smaller then most men’s penises, be really cheating. Lorna laughed at the thought he meant to crawl into her.

“Ok, but only if you swear to give me those gifts and that it will feel good.” Lorna said, on impulse but also curious with what he had planned. Besides, she was as horny as hell now, thinking and talking about sex. Fep jumped up and flew around the room, leaving a trail of sparkles when he passed as he heard her. Flying, she thought, he is really flying! He came to rest on her bed beside her, full of joy.

“Oh me sweet Lorna, ye have nothing to worry. That and more shall be for ye. I promise.” Fep said smiling ear to ear. “Ok me lady, ye must trust me. Close ya eyes. Please, I will not harm ye. It’s just ye cana see this trick I do. Tis a secret. Please?” Fep pleaded with her.

“Oh ok. This should be fun.” Lorna was wondering if she was being stupid. But it felt good to act, well……. foolish at the moment. She closed her eyes, and shortly heard Fep talking. Casting magic, she wondered? She felt a bit apprehensive. Then he spoke to her.

“Ok me lady. Ye may open ye eyes.” Fep said. When Lorna opened her eyes she was shocked at what she saw. Fep had grown , he was about five foot tall and covered in his glowing sparkles. He had lost his wings, but in other ways seemed the same. She noticed he wasn’t small at all anymore, anywhere. Lorna gasped, feeling a bit fearful again.

“Nay me lady, don’t be fearful. I’m but the same being, just sized better to pleasure ye.” Fep said, slowly sitting on the bed. She took a good look at him now. He just wasn’t pretty, he was gorgeous. A thrill went through her as she glanced down to his…manhood. It was a bit over average sized, but on his slight frame, it looked enormous. She found herself getting extremely wet between her legs, and her nipples hardening.

“Oh my lord.” Lorna said softly. Fep slowly moved toward her, till he was inches from her face. He then leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. She jumped back; his kiss had sent shocks through her. Real shocks, but very pleasant ones. “What was that?” she asked him.

“But a kiss me lady, but I am of fairy, and the effect on humans, well…can be potent.” Fep replied, again moving forward slowly. When he moved close, it was Lorna this time that leaned in to kiss him. She could feel the tingles as they hit her lips. She felt her hair, start to move, and swirl about her head. As the kiss grew deeper and more intense, she felt her breasts grow slightly, and then the effect moved through more of her body. Her legs felt alive with energy, and her pussy…well, she felt what she would describe as a small orgasm as it made her shiver and moan.

Fep then took her in his arms, knowing she was his to do with as he wanted. He leaned her back on the bed. And ran his fingers down her body, each touch sent tingles where they met, her flesh and his. He started kissing her neck and Lorna wreathed, as she felt his fingers reach her pussy. He lightly toughed her pussy lips, sending her into another small orgasm. Fep slowly started to enter her with one finger, sending shocks through her and her orgasm kicked it up a notch. She raised up and cried out as the more powerful orgasm hit her.

“Ahhhhhhh….gggoooddd!” Lorna shrieked as Fep’s finger continued to probe deep into her pussy, sending magical shocks through her. As Lorna started to come down, she looked at her new lover. “Hehe you weren’t kidding when you said you would please me.” She said turning red and a bit guilty but feeling so pleased.

“No I wasn’t sweet Lorna, but that is the smallest sample of the pleasure I will give ye and ye me.” Fep said, and started to kiss down her body, sucking her nipples one at the time into his mouth. Lorna was going mad, every touch had a different effect on her body. His lips were causing her breasts to expand and her nipples hardened almost to the point of pain. Somehow Fep was doing things that were impossible to a mortal man.

Fep continued kissing Lorna down her body, and as Fep got close, Lorna opened her legs wide inviting the sprite to kiss further. When Lorna felt Fep’s lips touch her pussy, she gasped and seemed to be somewhere else, a world of pleasure induced magic weaved just for her. As she felt his tongue start to lightly lick her pussy and clit, Lorna threw out both hands and gripped the edge of the bed in both hands. She opened her eyes and saw sparkles run up from where Fep was licking her, and travel through her whole body. As she watched in amazement, she felt the bed rise off the box frame and hover. Then she thought she felt Fep’s tongue lengthen or something and it wrapped around her clit like a coiling snake. She then felt it start to twirl quickly around her clit, massaging every bit of it. Lorna started to cum powerfully.

“Aaaiiiieeeeeeeeee!” Lorna shrieked and closed her legs on Feps head, her body jerking and lifting off the bed. Fep made a small gasping sound, trying to breath between her pussy and her legs, something he had a hard time doing. Lornas orgasm was the most earth shattering she had ever had in her life. Her vision was spinning when she opened her eyes starting to calm down from the intensity of it. And noticed it wasn’t her vision, but the bed which was spinning. Lorna started to laugh, wondering how that was happening, but her bed floated back down and rested again where it was. Though very much off center.

“How did that happen? The bed….” Lorna trailed off asking Fep.

“Me magic funneled through ye body as ye hit highs in ye pleasure, was causing the bed to do that. Fairy magic is a powerful thing, but even I cana tell how it will act, when high emotions and feelings are around.” Fep said with a juicy coated smile. Lorna looked close at his mouth.

“How did you do that with your tongue? What you did down there.” Lorna asked, wondering.

“I used part of me, me magic to do it.” Fep said with a grin and a wink at her. “Now I be wondering if ye could return the favor, or may I say flavor.” Fep said laughingly as he looked at his cock between his legs. Lorna gasped when she saw it. It had been on the high side of average when she saw before and it was hard then. But now, it was huge, seeming to have grown several inches and grown in girth as well. “Well me lady, are ye up to it?” Fep said with a slightly wicked grin “Or is me small member too big for you to take.” Fep said with a challenge in his voice. Lorna liked challenges and smiled.

“Oh yes I do accept.” She said as she moved closer to him. She stopped to smell his large cock and found he smelled of strawberries, or was it blueberries. It seemed to change the more she thought about it. She leaned in a licked some of his juice which he was leaking, off the head of his cock. She immediately was surprised, she couldn’t place the taste, but it certainly tasted like fruit juice, with a slightly stronger taste. Almost like wine she thought. Lorna moved forward and engulfed the head as she continued to lick his slot to try and get more juice out.

As Lorna was sucking his cock she noticed Fep was oozing liquid, which ran down here throat, unlike a man who only did that if he had been excited for some while. But even then Fep was a continuous stream, and Lorna had a shiver of delight, loving the taste. When it hit her throat and belly it had a weird tingle that she couldn’t describe. And the touch of his member on hr lips felt strange like Novocain on her lips, but without the numbing effect. Lorna felt a rush when Fep started moaning and stroking her hair. With all the feelings and emotions entering her, she was close to cumming again from just sucking his cock. She felt Fep start to go stiff and his cock swelled even more.

“Oh yess Lorna me love…..I’m…therrreee!” Fep moaned out loud and Lorna felt her mouth fill with his cream. Lorna tried to swallow and did, but there was such a large amount that it squirted out the sides of her mouth. Lorna was expecting him to slow after a few spurts, but he showed no signs of stopping after a dozen. Her tummy was actually getting full of his cum before he started slowing, and even then he still oozed a large amount. She tore her mouth from his still oozing member and gasped for air. Lorna’s face was coated and so was Fep’s groin and legs area. As he stopped cumming finally she thought, she leaned in a started to lick up what she had missed.

After she had finished cleaning him up and scooping what was on her face and swallowing it all, she figured she had swallowed at least a pint of his cum. Her tummy was really full.

“My god how can you cum so much? Twenty men couldn’t make that much juice.” Lorna asked rubbing her full stomach, a smile on her face.

“Me lady, I be not a man. I am a sprite, a fairy. We can not be compared to men, nor they to us. Its what ye would call…apples and oranges.” Fep said smiling as he sat up and looked at her.

“More like apples and watermelons.” Lorna replied with a chuckle. She then noticed her skin was sparkling similar to how Fep did. “Hey what is this?” She said waving her hand over most of her body. Fep laughed at her comment.

“Me lady, it is fairy dust. At least that is what ye can call it. That is what will allow ye to take flight and become invisible.” Fep said amusingly.

“Really!? Can you show me how!? Lorna said getting excited by the thought of doing such things. In the back of her mind, she had thought the sprite had just been pulling her leg to have his way with her. The little sprite laughed at her.

“Later me lady, but for now I think I would rather find a new hole for this sapling to sprout in.” Fep said with a grin, and he looked down at his newly engorged member. Lorna gasped.

“How can you be up so soon? Is it more of your magic?” Lorna asked as she wrapped her hand around his still expanding shaft.

“Hardly me lady. Twas just looking at ye wonderful body, and thinking how much I would like to be inside it.” Fep grinned as Lorna’s hand felt very nice.

“Well let’s not disappoint you. Here let me.” Lorna said as she pushed him back down and straddled his stomach. Lorna slowly backed herself onto his wondrous cock, feeling the head slip into her pussy lips.