Lorna's Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh god, I’m already being stretched.” Lorna moaned as she pushed further back on his cock. She looked down just in time to see Fep lean up and his tongue, which had to be six inches long, wrap around one of her nipples and squeeze it. With the image of his tongue and all the feelings she was experiencing, Lorna felt a super huge rush of horniness overwhelm her and she decided to not wait to be filled. Lorna gave a grunt and slammed back onto Fep’s cock, impaling herself.

“Aaaaaahhhhiiiiiieeee.” Lorna cried out in momentary pain and pleasure. After a few seconds there was just pleasure, that and the strange jolts his touches sent into her. As Lorna started to hump the sprites member, again she felt super wet inside herself and knew he was oozing more stuff into her. Even with his girth, due to his lubing her and the shocks his cock was shooting into her pussy, she felt no pain from his size. In just a minute Lorna slid down one final time and felt her body go into contractions as she came.

“Ahhhhhh mii gaawwddd….it feels ssoo good. Ohhh yes Im cumming!” Lorna moaned loudly as he body shook and jerked as she slammed back and hold his full length inside herself.

“Ah cum for me lass. Come on, ride me wand, dear Lorna!” Fep said egging her on, as he took her nipple in a nibbled on it, and pinched the other with his hand. Lorna continued to ride his cock, till her orgasm had almost played out.

“Oh god, I can feel you in my cervix. If you were a man, I would get pregnant for sure when you come.” Lorna gave Fep a wicked smile as she slowly bucked on his cock.

“Ah if I was a man, yes that would ah maybe be happening.” Fep said with a little smile. If only she knew , Fep thought. “But for now, I have a mighty itch. Ye have had a go no let me have me fun.” Fep said as he started to buck his hips up to meet Lorna’s.

“Oh yes my fairy lover, fuck me. I want another huge load in me.” Lorna said, as she leaned into Fep, allowing him to slide his member into her as fast as he wanted to. Lorna again felt her pleasure start to build.

“Yes, ye soon will be feeling it, but first…” Fep said as he twirled that long tongue around his finger, then moved his hand behind her. Lorna then felt as Fep’s finger started to enter her ass. The feeling of being penetrated from end to end took her over the edge again.

“Oh yes Fep….Im cumming agaiinnn!” Lorna screamed as she went over that wall. She felt Fep slam into her and held still.

“Here it comes woman….aaarrgghh take it!” He growled at her as he held himself to the hilt inside her pussy. As Lorna felt her body spasm, she started to feel as Fep flooded her womb with his juice. Again as before, it shortly was spraying out of her and coated her legs and his. His continuing to shot huge amounts into her prolonged her orgasm and not until he almost stopped shooting did she start to calm down. Lorna lay on top of Fep and with every twitch of her pussy, his juice would gush out of her.

“Mmm god, I feel so full.” Lorna moaned as she slid off of him and looked at her matted bush and his groin area. She saw with just what had been between them, ten men couldn’t make that much cum. Again Lorna hated to waste it and moved to lick and kiss all the cum that had spilled on him. She then scooped what she could off herself and sucked it into her mouth. She still couldn’t get over how delicious it tasted, like some sort of fruit juice.

“I take it ye like how I taste?” Fep said with a laugh, watching her get every drop of his spent cum.

“God yes, I love it. Its …….fruity…but….damn it must be addictive, I’ve never tasted anything so good, I don’t think.” Lorna said as she finished licking her fingers.

“Well I’m glad ye like it. I’ll have to give ye more later then. But it’ll have to be later, soon I have to go.” Fep said looking at her. Lorna looked downfallen.

“But why, we haven’t been together that long. My husband is away…” Lorna started to say to Fep, desiring him to stay.

“I must be away, I have other things I must be about. But before I go, I’ll try and explain how to use what powers ye now have, that I’ve given ye.” Fep said pulling her off the bed.

“Oh Ok then.” Lorna said downcast, but wanting to learn about anything she could. Fep then showed her how to become invisible and how to fly. He explained it mainly was in her thinking, she had to will herself to do what she wanted. He had her try to do both and she did after a few tries. She gave his a huge hug.

“I wish you didn’t have to go. When are you going to be back” Lorna asked, already desiring him again. She still felt full in both places he had filled and she thought she also tingled as well.

“I should be able to be back tomorrow, near bout the same time. And do ye have any questions or anything ye wanted to know before I go?” Fep said as he took a seat back on the bed.

“Yes where are you going now?” Lorna asked wanting to know what had to keep her from this new pleasure. Fep chuckled, expecting this.

“Its complicated, just say its fairy business I must be about. But I can say Im going far away and it will be in the woods. More then that I cana say.

“Oh pooh! Well……tell me… there are other fairies aren’t there? You’re going to a meeting or something.” Lorna said with a smile. Fep laughed at her comment.

“Yes there are many fairies, and not just sprites. There are pixies, female copies of what I am. And then there are Dryads, Satyrs, Gnomes, and more. And then there are the dark creature, trolls and the like.” Fep said trying to answer her as much as he could.

“Trolls! There are trolls. Where do they live, under bridges?” Lorna said jokingly.

“Oh Brannigans no! They wander the woods causing mischief when they can, to fairy and human alike. But there are far worse creatures out there then trolls.” Fep said shaking his head.

“Where did they come from? And why aren’t they seen or captured or something?” Lorna asked.

“Many of them have powers like we fairies. And at times we even have to fight them, though that is very rare.” Fep said answering her.

“But where do they come from?” Lorna asked, wanting to avoid that place. Fep looked at her for a few seconds before answering.

“They are made the same way we fairies are made, from the primal earth. In a way we are brother and sister too even the darkest of souls.” Fep said hoping that answered her enough for now. “And now I must be off. I have a long travel ahead of me and but short time to do it in.” Fep said as he again made some sounds, and started to change. Lorna gasped as she watched him go from being five foot to six inches with wings. When Fep was done, he flew up to her and kissed her on the mouth. Lorna thought it tickled his small lips and all. “Now I must go. Goodbye for now my dear Lorna.” Expect me tomorrow.” Fep started to turn to leave out a open window.

“Wait.” Lorna said. Fep turned just as Lorna reached for him, and then brought him to her lips and sucked his small member into her mouth. “For luck.” She said, blushing red as she could be, as she let him go. He laughed and waved as she watched him fly to the window, then he disappeared as she looked on. Lorna was alone again, and immediately started to think about what had happened.

It almost felt like she had awoken from a dream, and now Lorna felt very confused. How could she have just mated with a fairy! And what about her husband! What would she tell him? Should she tell him, would he even believe it? Lorna decided he, no, no one would believe her if she told another soul. She lay on the bed trying to think of what to do now, and started to run her hand through her hair. She began to feel very sleepy and put her arm over her face to rest. Lorna then passed into sleep and didn’t wake till morning.

When Lorna awoke the next morning she started to stretch her arms. Lorna gasped as she saw her arm was sparkling from Fep’s fairy dust. She looked down and saw her entire body was glittering. Lorna jumped up and ran to the bath room to look in the mirror. When she saw what she looked like she had to laugh, even as her heart leapt to her throat. She was covered head to feet in dust, but especially around her mouth there was a concentrated ring of it. Lorna started to laugh uncontrollability as she figured his cum must also glitter, though she hadn’t noticed at the time.

Lorna picked up a wash cloth and started to rub it off her face. She looked after bring the cloth down, and it was STILL there. She gasped, wondering if it would come off at all. She stepped into the shower to try and wash up. Lorna took a long hot shower and used a lot of soap. When she finished she went straight to the mirror and saw what she dreaded, it was all still there.

“Oh My god, how can I get this stuff off me?” Lorna moaned to herself, wondering if she could scrub it off. She went and got a scrub pad from the kitchen and tried to scrub her arms first. She didn’t see that it made any good, and seeing how much it hurt, just stopped. Lorna stood at the mirror and started to laugh. A fine mess she was in, she had cheated on her husband and with a creature that wasn’t suppose to exist to top it off. And now she couldn’t get rid of the evidence. Lorna laughed and laughed till she fell down and sat on the floor. After her laughter died down she began to think.

“Well I can’t stay cooped up in here all day, and I wouldn’t want to. And I don’t feel like covering up like Michael Jackson, so I guess Ill have to make it blend in. Let me see what I have to wear.” She told herself, looking in her closet. She picked out a old party dress that she had, that still fit her thank god. It had sparkles as well on it and was split up the sides and shows a ton of cleavage. In fact it showed so much so long ago that her husband had asked her not to wear it again. Lorna remembered that when she walked, anyone could see the bottom of her butt cheeks if they really looked, and almost her entire breasts were exposed while wearing it. But she thought, under the circumstances, this would make her skin blend in more. And if not, people wouldn’t notice her skin as much.

As Lorna began to dress in her newly picked out dress and started to slide on panties and bra. She stopped and asked herself why wear them. She felt like she didn’t need them and it would fit in more with her dress and skin if she did go without. Lorna now felt sexier then she had in a decade, and wondered what to do about it. She had a very naughty thought, and wondered if she would be able to do it. Lorna gathered her things and left out of the house. Lorna got into her car and started to drive to her store to shop.

When Lorna parked the car and started toward the store, she immediately felt people’s eyes on her. She started to put more hop into her step, hoping to give anyone looking a good view of her legs and…whatever. When she entered the store, some of the eyes watching her were the eyes of people she knew and friends of hers. A few of the men gave her lustful looks, but most seemed shocked. As she past one of the assistant mangers, John, she noticed his pants were a bit tented in front. She had always thought him handsome, though a few years younger. She walked over to him and leaned near to him.

“Hello John, anything I can help you with today?” Lorna said as she flashed a wicked smile at him. He tried to stammer a reply, but she talked again first. “You going on break soon, maybe I can help you if you need anything?” Lorna commented and then licked her lips. John seemed to notice the gesture.

“Umm yes a break sounds good, maybe in a few minutes.” John replied trying to understand what exactly was going on. But he certainly felt compelled to do what Lorna wanted at this moment.

“Ok Ill be in the break room for a while then. Just don’t wait to long.” Lorna whispered as she quickly nibbled his earlobe then strode off to the back of the store. She knew a few of the other employees had seen her with John, but figured no one had heard her talk. But at the moment she didn’t even care if they had. When she reached the break room, there were only another guy and woman there. Both she had seen but didn’t know them personally. She said hello and flashed a grin at the man, who smiled back and stared at her. He gave a small ouch; it seemed the woman had kicked him under the table. Lorna just continued to smile.

Lorna hear someone walk up to the break room and turned to see it was John. He saw the others in the room. And motioned for her to follow.

“Mrs. Harold, I need to talk to you. Can you please follow me?” John said as he walked further down the hall. Lorna followed and figured where he was going.

“Mrs. Harold? A bit formal aren’t we John. Or should I say STIFF.” Lorna said as she followed John into the conference room. It was always empty except for meetings and was away from other rooms. Lorna closed the door as she walked inside. John turned toward her. “My we are stiff aren’t we John.” Lorna said as she smiled and walked to him and grabbed his crotch. John moaned as she did.

“Your not just playing games are you Lorna? If you are, you need to stop right now.” John said, still trying to figure out the real situation.

“Umm you want to play games? How about this one.” Lorna said as she kneeled in front of him, unbuttoned his pants and slid them off him. John moaned as he watched Lorna, a woman who until now he would have said would never cheat, pull his underwear down and take his cock in her hand.

“Umm John you’ve been holding out on me, you’ve got a whopper. I bet it tastes good. Should I see if it does John?” Lorna asked looking up at him. John shook his head yes. “Uh-Uh John you have to ask me.” She said stroking his member in her hand.

“Oh Lorna, suck my cock.” John said looking down at this incredible sight.

“You didn’t say the magic words John.” Lorna teased, still short stroking his cock.

“Please suck my cock Lorna?” John said, but Lorna shook her head no. John was a bit confused at first, thinking she was just teasing him with this. Then he had an idea. “Suck my fat cock now, bitch. NOW!” John said aloud.

“Oh John you say the sweetest things.” Lorna gave a smile as she leaned in and engulfed his cock. She guessed it was at least nine inches and thick, and she wanted all of it down her throat. Lorna brought her hand up and fondled his balls as she fucked his cock with her mouth. The feelings and situation were out of this world, John thought. He knew he wouldn’t last very long. Lorna kept bobbing her head and using her tongue, trying to milk what she could from John. Soon she felt his balls tighten up and felt him shoot his cum in her mouth.

“Oh God yess….God Lorna…I wish I knew you were this much of a slut…..OHOHOH…..oh shit…damn girl her itt ccummms….aaaarrgghh!” John moaned out as he started to orgasm inside her warm mouth. As he came he felt her swallow every drop and her mouth was like a vacuum. He had to push her mouth off his cock, when her sucking was starting to hurt. “Shit Lorna, I haven’t got anymore. Give me a little bit.” John said panting and leaning on a table.

“But I don’t want to wait a minute. Come here!” Lorna said getting on the table and lifting her skirt to expose her naked pussy. John could see even from a few feet that she had been dripping all the way to her feet. “Come her and suck my pussy, you fucker.” Lorna growled at John and he immediately obeyed, and slid his head between her legs.

When he started to lick he noticed her pussy tasted wonderful, like berries or something and he licked even more vigorously. He then felt her hands on the back of his head, pressing him down more into her. “Oh John lick me, lick me John. I don’t know why I never had you do this before. Oh John, I’m getting close, slide some fingers in me, now John.” Lorna moaned. John licked her pussy harder and slid 2 fingers into her wet pussy and started to slam them in and out. Soon He heard her start to gasp, then her legs clamped around his head and Lorna came.

“Oh yes yes John……yes….there….yyeeessssss!” Lorna cried as she clamped her legs on Johns head, not caring for the moment he couldn’t breathe. Lorna’s body jerked up and started humping against his face as she came violently. John continued to lick and finger fuck her as he was being crushed, but loving it. After she started to slow down and calm down, he opened her legs. Lorna rubbed his head and hair like she would a nice puppy.

“Umm John, that was nice.” Lorna said raising up. She looked and saw what she had hoped, that John was back at full salute. “Oh goody, are you ready for the main event?” Lorna said with a grin, looking at him.

“If you mean you getting your pussy slammed, fuck yes.” John replied, figuring she wanted it bad.

“Why sir, whatever do you mean?” Lorna said teasingly, and closing her legs. John looked at her funny. She opened her legs quickly. “Of course I do. Now fuck me silly, John.” Lorna moaned as she reached up and grabbed his cock and helped guide it into her pussy. Both groaned as he pushed into her in one motion, slamming to his balls. “OH God YES! Fuck me hard John, fuck me.” She cried. And John started to do just that.

As John started to slam into this newly wanton woman, the table started to really shake. Lorna heard as John would pull out then slam back in, her pussy as it made sucking noises. She even thought some of Fep’s juices came out as John continued his fucking of her. Lorna was getting so close, she started to feel the hairs on her neck stand up.

“Oh God John I’m close. Cum John, cum in me. I want your cum in me John.” Lorna chanted as she felt her body start to slip into orgasm. She reached down and gripped his butt, and slammed him into her. As she started to cum, she felt him start to shoot in her. Each time he shot into her, her pussy would clench, milking him for more. After his blasts slowed, she wouldn’t let him go, wanting every drop of what he had left, in her. She felt an uncontrollable need to be filled, with him. After Lorna’s orgasm had ceased she let go of John and he climbed off of her.

“Man that was hot Lorna, I wish I had known. We could’ve been doing this long ago.” John said as he tried to help her up, but she sat up on her own. Now that her blood had cooled she felt totally different, she really was wishing this hadn’t happened. She was feeling ashamed now. “Hey, what’s the matter Lorna?” He asked seeing how she was looking. Lorna just stared at him, then started to put on her clothes.

“I have to go.” Lorna said quietly to John.

“Hey, what’s going on? You mad or something?” John said now confused. Lorna looked at him.

“Yes, very. I shouldn’t have done this, and I don’t know why I did. I have to go.” Lorna said as she finished getting dressed in what little she had, she thought. “Please don’t tell anyone about this, neither of our spouses would like it, ok?” Lorna asked him, hoping he caught the possible threat of telling his wife if he blabbed to any of his fellow workers. John stiffened a bit.

“Of course I wouldn’t tell anyone. I’m sorry you weren’t satisfied.” John said as he started to slip his clothes on. Lorna caught his arm as she looked at him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it that way. It…..was very nice…its just…I shouldn’t have done it…..I’m sorry.” Lorna told him, then on another impulse pulled him into her and kissed him passionately. She started to feel the fires burning inside herself and quickly broke it off. “But it can never happen again, understand?” Lorna asked him. John shook his head yes. Lorna peaked open the door and seeing the hall empty, quickly walked down the hall into the store. She avoided anyone staring as she left the store and got in her car. Lorna quickly drove home.

Lorna had to fight back the tears as she drove home, with her only giving in to them when she pulled into the driveway. She rushed into the house and flopped on the couch, as she sobbed. “What am I doing? I didn’t want to do that. I’m feeling so confused, why am I doing this.” She said aloud. She tried to think of what to do, and figured she had to talk to someone. Lorna thought of a good friend of hers Wilma. They had been friends a long time, but she had gotten remarried and moved about an hour’s drive away. It had been months since Lorna had seen her, but they had been close. They used to share a lot of secrets together. She might even be able to tell Wilma about Fep. “Well maybe if I alter some of the facts.” Lorna told herself out loud. She didn’t think Wilma would believe her if she told her that he was a fairy, Lorna smiled thinking of the picture of telling her that. Lorna picked up the phone and dialed her friends number.