Lorna's New Boots

Story Info
Lorna's new boots boost her love life.
1.4k words
3.72
55.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulesC
JulesC
10 Followers

It was a hot summers day. Lorna wasn't particularly busy at work and when her manager asked her if she wanted to take her, owed half, day off she didn't hesitate, especially, as she had received her back pay which meant she could buy those gorgeous black 4" spiky boots that she had been lusting over for weeks. Her boyfriend, Andrew, was away working in Edinburgh, which meant she could have a girlie pampering night in all to herself.

On the drive home from buying the boots, that she had so lusted after, Lorna reflected on her relationship with Andrew. They had been together for 3 years and she had noticed that lately he had been distracted. Their sex life was sporadic to say the least, the saying, wham bam thank you ma'am rang true in this case as it amounted to a climb on and off in two minutes. She had seriously thought that Andrew had found someone else. It was his secretive behaviour...

Shaking her head, to release those demons, her thoughts returned to the pampering she was going to give herself and tapping the bag that carried her lovely new boots her spirits temporarily lifted.

On arriving home she dropped the bag, containing her boots, in the hallway and hung her denim jacket upon the coat rack. She stroked the jacket and a smile crept across her face as she remembered how she had cheekily obtained this, now well-worn and, loved jacket from Andrew when they were first together. A sigh passed her lips as she remembered how in love they had been then.

"Pull yourself together Lorna," she chided herself and headed for the kitchen to put the kettle on for a cup of tea before the pampering began.

It was such a lovely day that Lorna decided to sip her tea outside, and read a bit of her book, whilst laying on the sun bed. It wasn't long before she felt sleepy with the heat, and decided that a little nap wouldn't be a bad thing, and before the thought had left her head she was sound asleep...

The sound of what she thought was the front door slamming semi awoke her. She listened couldn't hear anything else and drifted off again.

A child's high-pitched voice broke her sleep and as she glanced at her watch she realised that she'd been sleeping for 45 mins.

"Straight in the bath for me," she announced as she struggled sleepily to her feet. She left her teacup in the kitchen on the way through and wandered, still sleepy into the hallway.

"I must take my boots up and try them on once I've had a bath," she thought, and looked down to where she had left them. She stared, with a puzzled expression, at the empty spot where her boots had been, for what seemed the longest time. Her mind tried to retrace her steps on returning home.

"Stupid me I must have taken them up already," she confirmed to herself and, after patting herself on the back for having such a superb memory, headed upstairs to the bathroom.

Once in her bath with her luxurious bubbles she started to drift again...

Groans with a sexual overtone awoke this dream like state as she realised that these groans were actually coming from the bedroom.

The shock had more than awoken her. She jumped out of the bath straining to hear what was going on in the bedroom, her and Andrew's bedroom, their bed arghhhh!

She wrapped a towel around herself, took a deep breath and decided to catch him, and who ever this woman was, out. She crept to the bedroom door and listened. She could hear strange clanking noises.

"Oh my God," her eyes widening at the wonder of what was going on. She could hear groans of pleasure and as she pressed her ear to the door it clicked open...

She stood there silently as the groans stopped for a second. She held her breath, the second seemed to last for hours but then the groans started again. The door now partly open gave view to the foot of the bed where she saw – HER BOOTS! Anger rose within her as she thought of this other woman wearing her brand new boots and her man making passionate love to this, this... home wrecker.

"So this is who's getting my other hour and 58 minutes," she said as she hurled herself into the bedroom...

Andrew was on their bed, and apart from evidence that he had been having a private moment he was also wearing her boots, her hold-ups and a pair of her pink thong panties. The clanking sound was in fact chains that were cuffed around his wrists and there was no woman in sight.

Lorna couldn't speak as her eyes surveyed this spectacle. Her eyes reached his and a smile crept across his lips. Andrew looked at her in her towel and his passion started to rise again. His eyes beckoned her to him. For the first time in months Lorna felt real passion stirring within her and she walked over to him.

His desire, now evident, as his hard cock was aching for her to take her pleasure from him. She dropped her towel, her body glistening from semi wetness of her bath, her breasts, revealing to him that she wanted him, so without missing a cue he licked his lips whilst staring into her eyes enticing her into a deep tongue tangling kiss. She melted into his kiss as he whispered

"I want you, I want you so much." With that cue she allowed herself to indulge in her overwhelming passion and desire,

She sat up and hooked the cuffs around the bedpost rendering her man helpless. She then took her towel and put it over his eyes so that she could survey this spectacle in privacy. She could not believe how sexy he looked dressed in stockings and pink panties. His cock now so desperate had worked it's way out of the left side of the panties. A thought crossed her mind. She got up and ran downstairs and went into the kitchen where she raided the fridge and a couple of cupboards.

"Lorna, where are you?" he called from his imprisoned state.

Lorna didn't say a word. She walked back into the bedroom. Andrew could hear her walking around the bed, a funny jingling sound of something hitting glass...

"Ok Lorna what are you doing?" he started to get slightly anxious at her silence and the thought that she wasn't too pleased with him crossed his mind.

"Shush," she replied.

Suddenly Andrew felt her lean over him. Her hands found his slightly flaccid member. A fear still crept over him until her hands started to work his cock back to it's hard aching glory. He then heard the glass and the jingling sound. He didn't have to wait long to find out what it was that he had heard as her warm lips touched the head of his cock he lurched forwards to fill her mouth only to meet with a cold lump of ice. The blood in his cock increased as she started to work up and down his shaft with the ice melting around it. It was so intense he had to struggle to stop from shooting his load there and then.

Lorna could feel he was nearing a climax so she stopped.

She was so wet from excitement that she didn't need any stimulation, she quickly climbed on top of Andrew. Her hot wet pussy heated up his cock, which was cold from the ice. He nearly exploded as the heat from her pussy sent him into explosive climax. Feeling his cock pulse cum inside her sent Lorna into a fierce climax squeezing every last drop of cum from him as the walls of her pussy contracted. She released the metal cuffs from his wrists, threw the towel off his face and fell onto him exhausted as he kissed her his warm arms around her.

" I love you Lorna," he announced with a genuine warmth she hadn't felt in months.

"I love you too," she replied with the knowledge that this was now the beginning of a new adventure and a renewed passion.

4 months later Lorna was driving in the rain, but, with a smile on her face. Their sex life had improved dramatically since that night. Their passion was lasting - 10 minutes at least!

"Humm..." she pondered, "I wonder who is getting the other hour and 50 mins!"

JulesC
JulesC
10 Followers