Lorraine Kelly Loves Charity

Story Info
Lorraine Kelly helps out some well deserved men.
2.5k words
4.5
7.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Television breakfast legend and Scottish favourite Lorraine Kelly. Now aged 58 a huge supporter of many charities, had decided that she wanted to get more hand's on with her charity work, and a big supporter of the arm service's, chose too support a military Hospital and rehabilitation centre.

Lorraine now a regular visitor to the rehabilitation centre, was really getting into the experience, enjoyed meeting all of the hero's, Who seemed to really enjoy Lorraine's company and abiding attention.

Ashamedly Lorraine, did feel slightly ashamed of herself as on a number of occasion's she found herself drawn, at checking out the men, lying in the hospital bed's, just with a couple of bed sheet's covering their modesty. Imagining if these military men were heavily armed in the cock department.

Lorraine was determined to find out how well armed these men were. And would play naughty game's. A flash of thigh and knickers while sat on the Edge of the bed's while chatting. Or accidentally knocking something on the floor and bending over giving the lucky soldier a good look at her mature ass. And on many occasion's she saw massive tent's appear through their bed sheet's.

One particular lad she had really enjoyed his company was a young 19 year old Grenadier guardsman James. Poor chap lost both leg's on service. Lorraine got to know him quite well felt sorry for him as he never had a girlfriend and he was very sad as now especially not having leg's would never find a girlfriend.

Lorraine positive on a number of occasion's swore she saw a large tent under James's blanket's as they chatted.

Lorraine Kelly, couldn't wait until her weekly visit's to the rehabilitation centre, and loved dressing up sexy for her military Hero's.

Today Lorraine was feeling extremely horny and turned on. She had decided to wear a sheer black bra, a red tartan dress that show's of plenty of cleavage and so short it barely covered her ass and crutch. A pair of sexy red tartan 5 and a half inch heel pump's. And to finish the look off, black sexy Stocking's and suspenders no knickers she was going to go commando as an added thrill for herself.

Lorraine had butterflies as she entered the rehabilitation ward, containing 10 service men in various state's of rehabilitation.

Lorraine was really getting off talking to the patient's today, as she was dressed so sexy and commando. Giving them all a glimpse of ample bosom cleavage, or the top's of her thigh's.

When she was talking to her favourite patient James, she was positive this time she could see a massive tent appear through the sheet's. Lorraine's mature 58 year old minge was on fire, she had countless masturbation session's thinking about these soldier's erect prick's.

Suddenly no longer giving a shit about the Consequence's she pulled James's sheet's down off him. Which released his magnificent beast of a cock. Lorraine Kelly gulped at the site of it, at least 12 inches long and as thick as her wrist.

"What the hell are you doing." James screamed.

He wasn't angry but very embarrassed and concerned about his appearance because of not having leg's. Lorraine wanting to calm his fear's.

"Don't worry James, haven't you wondered what us Scott's really have up our KILT's " Lorraine calmly said.

Almost shocking herself Lorraine grabbing the hem of her dress pulled it up. And gave James a fantastic flash of her hairy mature pussy. And was giving the other Patience's a fantastic flash of her bare ass and suspenders.

All of the other patient's cheered and clapped at the site.

Lorraine knowing she couldn't go back on what she had done, literally took the bull by its horn's and started stroking and sucking James's massive member. James was in shock, but was loving this television legend manhandling his cock.

The Scottish television legend pussy was on fire and she was extremely turned on.

And it wasn't long before the other patient's had their cock's out and were busy wanking. Lorraine Kelly's Scottish blood was boiling with lust and temptation. Stripped naked leaving her stocking's and suspenders and heel's on.

Flashing everybody her fantastic 36 DD tits, and sexy mature bare pussy and anus.

Lorraine Kelly then moved between each patient sucking their limp cock's to harness.

Lorraine Kelly soon had them all hard and each of the other cock's were between 7 and 9 inches Long. This really made the Scottish legend's eyes light up. She had never seen so many erect cock's, let alone handled them.

Lorraine made her way back to James and climbed onto his bed. Lorraine squatted above his face. She pulled open her pussy lips. That did the trick because shy James buried his face into Lorraine Kelly's hairy wet quim.

James's tongue flicked at her clitoris, and soon had the Scottish breakfast host quivering in orgasm.

"James do you want lose your virginity now to an old Scottish tart." Lorraine whispered in his ear.

"Do you really want to." James said still nervous about his appearance.

Lorraine Kelly didn't, give a shit about his disabilities, all she knew was, she was desperate to have his enormous prick inside her tight wet Scottish cunt. And the fact she had an audience excited her.

Lorraine just lifted herself from James face, grabbing his massive member, guided it between her mature thigh's. And then slowly impaled her pussy on it.

James was in heaven as he felt his member, slide into a women's moist fanny for the very first time. And the fact it was breakfast television legend Lorraine Kelly was an added thrill.

Lorraine Kelly, slowly lowered herself onto his giant member, inch by inch. She felt his prick stretching her vagina like no other think she has ever experienced in 58 years of life. But by god Lorraine Kelly so extremely turned on and horny was determined to take his entire length.

After a couple of minutes their crutches finally met as Lorraine finally grounded, with James groin. The other servicemen cheered and clapped as Lorraine Kelly managed to take his entire beast in her pussy.

Lorraine Kelly, stayed still for a few minute's, while her pussy got use to his immense size. James was loving the feeling of her pussy muscle's gripping and massaging his member.

Once Lorraine and regained a bit of composure and gained some confidence in handling this beast of a weapon. Began to ride him at a slow pace, realising it was James's first time didn't want it to end far to prematurely.

Lorraine soon got a good rhythm going and was enjoying riding the young studs prick, and gave him a typical Lorraine Kelly cheeky smile. She was loving the fact she was his first, and loving the way he was staring at her magnificent 36 DD tits. Lorraine Kelly to treat the young man further leant forward rubbing those magnificent tits all over his face as she continued to ride his enormous prick.

Lorraine's eye's light up as the other, guy's move in around the bed. All with their hard cocks in their hand's jerking off to the site before them.

Lorraine Kelly smiled cheekily at all of the gathered guys. Before taking a hard cock in each hand. Another guy managed to pull Lorraine's mouth onto his erect dick.

Lorraine Kelly was loving it, riding an enormous prick deep in her pussy, wanking a big cock in his hand whilst sucking a massive dick in her mouth all at the same time.

Lorraine Kelly, felt many wondering hands exploring and fondling her gorgeous Scottish voluptuous body, which had her moaning in ecstasy, there was now and mouth sucking on each tit this was the final straw and had Lorraine Kelly, quivering all over as she orgasmed for the first time that day. Riding James's massive tool, had her cumming as well, her love juices where pouring out of her mature hairy minge down her legs, and being licked up by any available tongue.

Lorraine Kelly's eye's nearly popped out of her head, when she felt her arse cheeks being pulled apart and a finger, followed by another, were probing her anal flower.

In 58 year's Lorraine Kelly had not even contemplated anal sex, but was really enjoying the feeling of having a couple of finger's right up her rectum.

There soon was a rigid prick probing her brown round hole. Lorraine was moaning in delight as another cock was being fed into her, especially as it was her virgin arse.

James surprised how long he had managed to last, since he was a virgin, was slightly shocked and surprised when he felt the other penis pressing through Lorraine's anal canal, and was actually massaging his cock in her pussy, as they both fucked Lorraine Kelly.

The three cock's began fucking their hole's in unison. Lorraine Kelly was overwhelmed with lust, as each cock banged her faster and faster. Lorraine screamed as she felt the cock deep in her asshole explode, and the cock in her mouth, both empty their considerable load's into her. Which coincided with another Lorraine Kelly orgasm.

Lorraine swallowed all the spunk in her mouth loving the salty taste, and was loving the feeling of dripping spunk in her asshole.

"More I want fucking more cock! This Scottish bitch need's more spunk! I want all your cum, so fuck me fuck me boy's!" Lorraine cried.

Lorraine Kelly didn't have to wait long before, an 8 inch throbbing cock thrust into her tight anus hole in one move. Lorraine grimaced as he fed it's whole length into her and began fucking her ass furiously.

At the same time another 7 inch, cock was being fed into her waiting mouth. While she tossed off two more cock's in her hand's.

Lorraine Kelly was in pure sexual ecstasy, a cock in every orifice. Cock in her pussy, cock in her ass, cock in her mouth, and a cock in each hand. In her wildest fantasies Lorraine Kelly had never had so much cock.

It was like a conveyor belt of cock, she would wank a cock to hardness in her hands, then that guy would either fuck her face or fuck her asshole. As the guys would constantly swap position's.

Finally James could no longer take the pleasure Lorraine Kelly's hot warm pussy was giving him an exploded deep into her pussy filling Lorraine Kelly with his warm virgin sperm. James was rewarded Lorraine Kelly climaxing on his ejaculating prick. Lorraine managed to give James a quick kiss. Before she was being forcibly pulled off of James and throne onto another bed.

Lorraine Kelly was left on her hands and knee's on the bed. Two more guy's came around her, both hard and erect, offered to take it in turn's to pump her already spunk filled backside.

By this time Lorraine Kelly had another limp cock in her mouth and was sucking it clean of it's cream.

Over the next couple of hour's Lorraine Kelly constantly have a different cock in her ass, each taking it in turn's to fuck her, giving her orgasm after orgasm.

Lorraine's beautiful television face was a pure treat, as she barely had time to relax before she was cumming again.

Three hot throbbing prick's positioned themselves over Lorraine Kelly's mouth and one at a time they filled her Scottish mouth with the hot thick cream. Lorraine gulped each mouthful down, with some dripping onto her magnificent tits, making them glisten as it mixed with her perspiration. Lorraine savoured every drop of spunk and began to lick each cock of it's deposit.

After a short break in proceedings, Everyman had his member erect again. Lorraine Kelly was soon straddling each cock in turn, coating each one with her juice's.

Lorraine was soon begging to have a cock in each hole again.

Lorraine Kelly was soon mounting a hard cock while another was fucking her asshole. The guy's were soon thrusting for all they were worth, giving Lorraine Kelly as much hard cock as they could.

Lorraine writhing in ecstasy at the attention she was getting in each department. Lorraine came again, just before both guy's started their final stroke's into her and she bucked as they off-loaded their juice's into her again. Remaining in position as the second pair came across she eased the longest cock into her ass before gingerly turning around and presenting her gaping wet dripping pussy to be filled with another thick prick.

Was her brown whole was being fucked her pussy was stuffed time and time again. All three bodies what hot and sweaty as Lorraine Kelly was being used as the filling in a fuck sandwich.

Lorraine Kelly's experience had taught her to hold her orgasm for the most opportune moment, which was now, both cock's shot their load and she yelled as it rippled through her body.

Her pussy and ass were oozing spunk it looked so good dripping down her fantastic celebrity body.

The last two guy's came across in turn, each buried his cock in each of her holes and they began to fuck her deeply Lorraine Kelly was in orgasmic heaven she revelled in having the attention all of these thick hard member's, both guy's were now pumping her for all they were worth. They were soon about to cum, easing out of her hot hole's. And they made it up just in time before they exploded into her mouth. Lorraine swallowed as much cum as she could before the rest of her mouthful spilled down her wet body.

Lorraine Kelly shocking James jumped back on his massive cock, her anus well lubricated from all the spunk and well stretched from all the anal fucking was desperate to feel James is Massive dong up her shitta.

Lorraine Kelly screamed her head off as she thought James's huge tree trunk of a cock was going to split her into two. But was so full of sexual ecstasy rode him unmercifully, the force made her tits fly around.

"I'm a fucking Scottish whore! And I fucking love your cock James! I'm going to keep coming back for more!" Lorraine Kelly cried.

As they both massively orgasmed James's spunk joining the other's spunk right up her rectum.

After the fuck Lorraine's asshole was completely gaping wide open with rivers of spunk dribbling out of her. Lorraine felt so content.

Lorraine cleaned herself up as best as possible, gave all the guy's a quick kiss and they begged the television legend of a quick and swift return. Before leaving. But was already looking forward to her next visit.

In her taxi home she could feel her pussy and anus filled, with what felt like gallon's of warm spunk oozing out of her, couldn't help fingering her hole's and licking the oozing mess from her finger's. And the taxi driver had a right eyeful. Let's say the taxi driver had a great tip from Lorraine Kelly, but that is a story for a different time.

Charity is surely a fantastic thing.