Lorri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers

"Do you want me to?" I asked, looking her square in the eye.

"I think we'd like that, huh Lorri?"

Lorri blushed furiously again now that attention was on her. I saw the flush spread to her chest above those big quivering boobies. She smiled and said, "Well, if Andy wants to...I'm not going to say anything..."

Did I want to? Fucking hell. Slow on the uptake. The damn thing was aching to be freed from the constrictions of my robe.

"Come on then," said Pam. "We want you to get it out."

So I did, very deliberately opening my robe and grasping my cock at the base of the shaft. I looked up. both girls were transfixed, Lorri open-mouthed.

Pam smiled wickedly and said, "Well, let's see you wank it..."

"What are you going to do?"

"Watch! Come on - don't be shy..."

Cheeky cow. Sitting there with my dick throbbing in my fist, precum already shining up the bulbous head, and she's talking about being shy. So I started to jerk slowly, mindful of how turned on I was...Didn't want to blow it too early if you know what I mean.

The girls watched. Pam unconsciously licked her lips. Lorri leaning forward, was breathing heavily. Her big titties had rock hard nipples and she would occasionally brush her hands against them. I was sure it was deliberate so I decided to up the ante.

"Give me Lorri's panties over, " I said.

Puzzled, Lorri looked at Pam then tossed over her panties with a little laugh. I wrapped them around my coke and pumped faster.

Pam said, "Oh, you dirty so and so.." but looked fascinated.

Lorri just uttered a small breathless sigh and bit her bottom lip.

I had their full attention. So I stopped.

"Hey, what's up...Don't stop..." Pam scowled at me. "We want to see you shoot it..."

"I think I've gone far enough for now," I said with a smile, straining to resist the urge to give her what she wanted. It's a bit uneven don't you think?"

"What, two half naked girls watching you wank?"

"Yeah. I'm showing everythiong if you, know what I mean..."

"Oh...Right. You mean you want to see this..." Pamela pouted her ruby lips in a sexy smile and lay back against the couch, pushing her crotch forward. She opened her stockinged thighs to reveal her amazing shaven pussy. Her lips were swollen, and a sure sign of her arousal was the moisture glinting in the light.

Lorri looked shocked but stared at Pam's pussy as much as I did.

"Nice," I said, "but I want to see both your pussies." I looked directly at Lorri. She caught her breath and went pale. She couldn't meet my gaze and looked away, down at my dick. I took the opportunity to pump my shaft some, fondling my balls with my other hand, letting her see all.

"Go on, Lorri...It'll be cool...Be alright.." Pam was getting well turned on. I could tell by the hoarse quality to her voice. "Let him see...make him wank off for us.."

Lorri took a second, then a big breath which pushed out those magnificent tits. She blew her breath out with a big sigh, steeling herself. "Okay," she whispered. She copied Pam, lying back and sliding her hips forward. She bit that bottom lip of hers again, hard then grasped her skirt.

I watched with baited breath, insistent hardon and drooling mouth as the white material inched higher. I thought that at any moment she might chicken out - knowing Lorri for the quiet girl she was - but I'd underestimated her needs. She looked right at me as the skirt reached the top of her thighs. I could already see the promised land in the shadows between her thighs. Then she quickly lifted the skirt right up away from her crotch.

Her thighs were quite close together, but I could clearly see her pronounced mound with a trim little triangle of light brown pubes. I wanted to see when the point of then 'V' went though. I looked at Pamela, raising my eyebrows.

Pam understood. "Open a bit for him," she coaxed.

Again, I thought Lorri might bottle it, but she shut her eyes and parted those firm legs. A gorgeous pussy opened up for me. The little triangle was her only concession to hair. Everything else was bald. Her pussy lips were pretty large, each a puffy chewable bulge. I think her slit was normally tight and perfectly symmetrical, but her spread showed Lorri was enjoying this evening of fun - I could see pink between those big lips, a cleft soaking in juice, a little trickle of which ran out and down into her ass crack. She was breathing heavily, gnawing on her bottom lip. I actually thought she was near to some sort of mini-orgasm.

"Lovely, Lorri," I cooed. "A lovely pussy you have..."

She gave a little sight of pleasure, still with her eyes shut.

Pamela said, "Wow,lorri..You're hot..." Then she glared at me and demanded, "Okay Andy, wank your cock for us..."

So I started to jerk again.

Pamela gazed on with undisguised lust. I knew that watching guys jerk off was a favourite fantasy turn-on for her. I wasn't surprised when I saw her take the vibrator and start to attack her clit with it. I'd never really seen her masturbate properly before and it was eye-opening to see the passion with which she went about it. She flashed fingers through her wet pussy lips with one hand, spreading the juices and then held the rabbit on her engorged clitoris. Her clit's quite small - just a hard little nub, and she likes it rubbed hard. She alternated between the rabbit's 'ears' and the head of it. Then sometimes she'd furiously circle her fingers. All the time, her gaze was locked on my cock.

Watching Pam took me away from Lorri, but only for moments. She was in a trance, watching Pam's antics, switching between us. Her hands were doing nothing, just resting on her abdomen above her neat bush, but I could see her quim getting wetter. Her big lips were shining now, and her inner pink starting to swell through like a budding rose. It was a dramatic transformation, her pussy gave the impression of looking so neat in it's normal state.

When I knew she was looking at my cock, I deliberately unwrapped her panties from it and raised them to my face. She followed the white lace thong and watched as I inhaled deeply, crushing it against my nose.

That seemed to flick a switch. Lorri moaned with arousal and threw her head back, eyes shut. I watched in lust as she went at her pussy with both hands. She tugged and pulled at her trim pubes and slapped at her wetness with her other hand. I'd never seen this sort of wanking technique from a girl before. It was fascinating. I even stopped jerking to take it in. Lorri literally spanked her soaking cunt, splashing juices out; droplets flew with every slap. Her lips flushed full and fleshy and her whole crotch reddened. She kept slapping her pussy while, instead of continuing to tug hard on her mound, her right hand went to work on her clit. I watched her pull and push the hood back and forth and saw her clit noticeably swell until it was visibly jutting out from the wet flesh of her cunt.

It was me who was transfixed now and I snapped back to reality when Pamela staggered across the room to me, her toy jammed right up her smooth cunt. I didn't get a chance to protest as she growled, "Fuck me," and climbed on board, removing the toy and putting it in my mouth so I could suck off her juices.

She sunk right down on my raging cock, and orgasmed almost instantly. Pam rocked back and forth, one hand grasping me behind my neck, the other violently rubbing her clit. Her long hair tickled my face as she slumped and jerked, coming hard. Then she slid off me, down onto the floor, moaning, "Yes, oh yes, oh yes," over and over, still coming, still fingering herself.

I was sat there, dick rigid. Lorri was still in a world of her own, wet slappy noises filling the room. Now, between spanking that sodden cunt she was also thrusting three fingers into her open hole. I started to wank again, determined to cum.

But Pamela brushed my hand off my cock. She replaced it with her head and started sucking. It was great but then I felt her teeth around my cockhead. I gazed down. She was looking up at me with a wicked glint in her eyes. She lifted me up and off the couch, manoeuvring me across the room by applying pressure on my dick with her teeth, and teasing my balls with her fingers. I was laughing - a novel way to be pulled around

She took me right across to Lorri and, freeing my cock said, "I want to see you fuck her..."

Quite shocked, I looked at her wide-eyed and asked, "You sure?"

She gave my dick a few little jerks and smiled, "Just this once." Lorri, you want Andy to screw you? It's great... "

Lorri was very high on an orgasmic plateau, as the feminist books might say. Me, I just knew she was too juiced up to say no.

She opened her eyes, hooded with lust as they were, and said, "Okay..." in a quiet voice. That bottom lip of hers was chewed to rawness and she scuttled forward on the couch, taking my cock from Pam, and gave me a surprising quick suck. I shuddered - it almost triggered me off. Then Lorri pulled me down to my knees and guided my dick into that amazing wet cunt.

It was still tight, and incredibly slick. I made to thrust hard right in, but suddenly Pam was back in control of my cock. Grasping the shaft, she pulled the head back out, which resulted in a groan of disappointment from Lorri. But then Pam began to simulate Lorri's slapping of her pussy, but using my cock instead. She fairly whacked my dick repeatedly against those sodden, swollen pink lips and big aroused clit. It drove Lorri crazy and she screamed and orgasmed. It worked the other way for me, thankfully - the numbing of the slaps helping stay my own end.

I eventually took control of my dick again and thrust inside Lorri as she came. It set her off even more. She writhed like a wild thing, those big bouncing tities flailing everywhere. I grabbed good handfuls and twisted her nipples. She roared with lust. It was amazing.

I looked round -Pamela was buzzing away at herself with her toy again.

When Lorri calmed slightly I wasted no time in getting what I wanted. I pulled out, leaned over her and said softly but coercively, "Turn round, I want you from behind..."

So she knelt on the floor and I got behind her small bubble-butt and banged into her hard, grasping at her hair which had her talking dirty - a real surprise and buzz - and getting the feel of those big tits as they hung down off the front of the couch. She came again, twisting and bucking on my cock with a series of 'ohmygod's,fuckingfuckingyes,fuckmycunt,' etc, which was enough for me. I pulled out and stood up, scared I'd come up her.

Lori sat on the floor, breathing heavily, legs apart, top and skirt rucked about her waist. Pamela had divested herself of her clothes, was sitting there naked apart from the stockings. She was a sight - firm, tanned, long brunette hair a tousled sexy mess as she rubbed between her thighs with her vibrator. She was looking up at me; Lorri too.

Pamela said, "Right, now you can come for us..."

I matched her big smile.

Lorri gazed at my cock and said, "Oh yes please, Andy... Will you shoot spunk for us..." She was brazenly filling her well-fucked hole with her fingers, this 'quiet girl'. Her thighs and crotch were absolutely soaking with her pussy juices. Her glorious big tits looked amazing. She saw me staring, ran a free hand over those beauties. "Do it over us..."

That was a cue if ever I heard one. I pulled like my life depended on it, watching those two babes on the floor, masturbating to my exhibition. I came a good load, jetting the first few strings of come right onto Lorri's tits and down her body. She orgasmed with a shuddering wail. Pamela crawled up to take my remaining spurts over her chin and neck and finished me off with her hand and mouth, tipping me a big wink as I grinned down at her.

When we all 'came to' out of our orgasmic highs, the girls went to clean up, leaving me there, spent, to listen to their excited, amused chatter and exclamations of amazement at what had occurred.

There was no uneasiness thereafter with Lorri. We all agreed to keep it quiet. I was hoping it might become a regular thing (well, I'm a red-blooded bloke for chrissakes!) but the girls were adamant it was a one-off and a result of Lorri's failing relationship that we'd all come together by fate and had a fun time. Don't you just hate it how rational women can be?

After that, Pamela and I had a few more nice and eye-opening times in our five years together in our early-mid twenties. I'll put 'pen to paper' about another if this was well received.

However, I hope you enjoyed this tale from my recent past. It was one of the horniest experiences of my life. You'll no doubt let me know with your messages and votes. I'll read all. Thanks.

Flynn77
Flynn77
486 Followers
12