Lorrie Attends Her HS Reunion

Story Info
Promiscuous wife reunites with old boy friends.
4.6k words
3.66
58.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Solonarjr
Solonarjr
25 Followers

A few years after we were married, Lorrie received an invitation to her hometown school reunion. They were inviting all former students to come together for a celebration. She attended a small rural school located about 20 miles from where I grew up. Since I dated both Lorrie and a classmate of Lorrie's, Karen, while I was in high school and college, I knew a lot of her friends. So, we decided to attend the event.

I knew that Lorrie wanted to see some of her girlfriends but I suspected that she was more interested in some of the guys that she had dated while in high school. Secretly, I was hoping to hook up with my old flame, Karen.

My wife, Lorrie, has been promiscuous since a very early age. She was a gorgeous 18 year old blue-eyed, 5'4" blonde with 36 C breasts topped by huge nipples when we first met. Her 24 inch waist accentuated her breasts and made them appear even larger. Lorrie was the perfect fresh-faced all American girl. She was smart, a high school valedictorian, with a bubbly personality. No one would ever suspect that she was anything other than a perfect little virgin by just looking at her when she was that age.

But Lorrie no longer has that 24 inch waist nor the 36-C breasts. She still has a slim waist but her breasts have now grown into 42 DDs. And, she no longer looks like the "perfect little virgin". She dresses in much more revealing clothes and exudes sex in every way.

Lorrie has an intense psychological desire to be accepted and liked by males. She knows she has an incredible body so one way of accomplishing this desire for male attention is through exposing herself, especially her breasts to men. She does this often ... one guy said that she loves taking her clothes off around men and will do so at any excuse. Another trait that has followed her through-out her lifetime and has enabled her to attract men is that she craves sex ...Lorrie NEEDS sex! She has never been able to get enough of it!

I know a lot of people would describe Lorrie as a nymphomaniac. I suppose that would be my best definition of her since that describes a woman that is supposed to have unusually high sexual compulsions or hypersexuality ... a woman that has compulsive desires to have sex with many different men.

Lorrie's desire is to virtually capture a man's soul in a manner of speaking. She wants to make herself so irresistible that he has to have sex with her. Then she wants to fuck him like he has never experienced before ... making the event so memorable that he never forgets her the remainder of his life. Once she captures his sperm in her she feels she has achieved this goal.

We left for her school reunion and arrived just before noon. We checked in to a nice motel that had a suite with a bedroom separate from the kitchenette and living room. As we were unpacking, she stripped her clothes off and posing herself in a provocative manner, asked me "Do you mind if I get fucked by one of my old boyfriends this weekend?"

I was actually ready for this question and replied "Not if I get to fuck you first ... right now!"

She just laughed and said "I am yours to ravish as you please."

I may have set a record getting out of my clothes. Lorrie immediately dropped to her knees in front of me and enveloped my penis completely. I felt that she was actually swallowing the end of my dick. My dick responded immediately and I pushed her face away so that I could lift her up and place her on the bed. Her huge nipples were my first target. They are very sensitive and heighten her passion immediately. I just love sucking on them and watch them harden. They jut out a full three quarters of an inch when she is fully aroused and highlight her large areolas that are dark pink. The nipples themselves are even darker ... almost purple in color.

Lorrie was moaning by the time I finished with them. She whispered, "please do not wait too long ... I am ready for that big dick in my pussy now!!"

We continued to explore each other's mouth for several moments as I continued mauling her firm breasts with my hands, pitching her nipples until she was almost climaxing. I then moved down to place my mouth at her cunt lips and began licking and sucking her outer lips. Lorrie was moving her hips up and down as if to buck me off of her and crying "Don't wait, I am ready to be fucked now!"

But I was not through with her yet! I used my finger to fully expose her blood engorged clit and began gripping it my lips and lashing it with my tongue. This did it for her, she began "squirting" copious amounts of vaginal fluid and started a screaming climax. My face was soaked from her juices.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! You are amazing. I can't believe you can do that to me so easily"

"No, my dear, you are the amazing one. Now get ready for your first fuck of the day."

I raised up until my steel hard dick was poised at her very wet cunt and easily pushed in all the way in as Lorrie let out a huge sigh. "Oh, baby ... fuck me ... fuck me ... I am so ready for you!"

I did not waste any time as I began to fuck her. As I quickly entered her hot and very wet pussy, I could feel the spasms resulting from her previous climax. Her cunt is so wonderful, snug and hot. What a great feeling on my dick!

Our movements came together from years of practice, her thrusts matching mine exactly. It did not take long for us both to reach explosive climaxes. Lorrie was actually crying ... "Oh, baby I love you so much. You feel so good inside me ... "

Lorrie has the ability to squeeze her cunt muscles like no other woman that I have experienced. I was ready to climax and told her "Baby, I am ready to cum in you. Are you ready?"

"Oh God, yes. Give me your cum ... I need it!'

That was all I needed to push my dick inside her as far as possible and squirt my hot liquid inside her. "Baby, take all of this ... awwwwwwwwww! Damn, you are incredible!"

Lorrie start her climax at the same time and began quivering and moaning loudly. "You are sending shock waves all the way to my brain. Fuckkkkkkkkkk ...

Neither of us moved for several minutes except to catch our breaths. Finally, I said, "Baby, we must clean up and get to this afternoon's reunion session." So, we each began the process of getting ready for the first reunion event which was to start at 2:00.

I showered and then left the bathroom for Lorrie to shower. I was dressed by the time she finished her bath. She look at me and said, "I am going to wear my white blouse with my demi bra and my new frilly skirt." I knew she would have on thigh-hi's only and no panties. So, she was going prepared to show off as much of her body as possible. This looked promising to me so I shook my head to show her my approval.

As we drove to the school grounds for the first meeting, Lorrie kept pulling her skirt up to her waist and playing with her pussy lips. She would glance over to me and simply smile with that glint in her eyes that said, "I am going to be naughty." I had to laugh since I knew she was going to be trouble, or maybe a treat, to some old boyfriend.

When we arrived, I made sure that I parked our car near the back door of the gym. I knew that one of us may have to make an exit that no one would notice. We entered through the back door and Lorrie stopped at the Women's bathroom to make sure nothing was out of place before we met to go towards the crowd that had already gathered.

I saw immediately that it was like most of these events, the men had gathered on one side and the women on the other. Lorrie made her way to the girls to say "hello". Once several noticed her they squealed out and ran to hug her. I left her with them and moved over to greet some of the guys that I knew.

Two of the first that I greeted were two brothers, Charlie and Gene. Charlie was my age, four years older than Lorrie, with long dark wavy hair. Gene was younger, a year older than Lorrie. Both of the guys were well over six foot and slender except for their broad shoulders. I knew that Gene and Lorrie dated some when she was in high school.

Gene asked, "Is Lorrie with you?"

I replied, "Yep, she is right over there" and pointed to her. Charlie and Gene both looked over and I heard a low whistle when they spotted her.

Gene said, "Wow, she has really grown up!"

I just laughed and said, "You know, she is wanting to see some of the sights around town. You guys know this town better than I do. What would you say about taking her around to some of your old haunts?"

Gene barely waited for me to get the question out and replied "You bet. I would be happy to. But I guess I better ask Charlie since I am with him."

Charlie gave a quick answer, "Yeah, I would like that."

"Why don't I have her meet you in back just to keep down any gossip? What kind of vehicle are you driving?"

Charlie replied, "It is a dark blue Ford 150."

I told them I would give Lorrie the message and have her meet them in about fifteen minutes. I left them to get to Lorrie and give her the heads up. Once I reached her she had to introduce me to several of her friends. I said my hellos and then told her I need to share something with her. I pulled her aside and told her that Charlie and Gene had offered to take her to visit some of the old haunts ... that they would meet her in the back of the gym and gave her the description of Charlie's truck. She looked at me with that mischievous grin of hers that she knew I was "setting her up."

She turned around and told the girls that she was going to the ladies room and hurried towards the back. I kept watching and noticed she only spent a few minutes in the restroom and then scooted out the back. I did see her shoving her bra into her purse as she went out the door.

Charlie and Gene were waiting in Charlie's truck right outside the door. Gene hopped out and helped Lorrie into the cab then moved in beside her. Both guys noticed that Lorrie breasts bounced freely inside her blouse and could plainly see her big nipples poking out the front. She had left several buttons undone which gave them a great view of her 42 DD breasts. Her short skirt barely covered her crouch leaving a great expanse of her gorgeous thighs exposed for their view.

Charlie was the first say anything, "Lorrie, you have really changed since I saw you last ... I guess it has been over ten years. You look absolutely ravishing!"

"Thanks, Charlie, you look great yourself. Where are we headed?"

"I thought we would see some of the rural areas first, Lorrie. Gene and I have a feed lot just a couple of miles from here where we have some horses we want to show you. Ok?"

Lorrie said, "Hey that sounds great. I would love to see them."

Gene reach over and turned Lorrie to him and said "I am glad to see you too. It has been over ten years ago since our last date at your prom. I think that I am due a kiss after all that time." Lorrie turned around and slipped her legs over Gene's thighs positioning herself facing him and they started kissing.

It did not take long for both Lorrie and Gene to turn up the heat in their embraces. Gene reached up and began to open all the remaining buttons on Lorrie's blouse and pulled the bottom out from her skirt. Lorrie's breast were now completely exposed. Gene began to massage her firm tits and squeeze her big nipples.

Fortunately, Charlie had turned off the paved road onto a more private dirt one leading to their feed lots. Charlie could barely keep his eyes on the road as he watched his brother making love to Lorrie's mouth and breasts.

Lorrie reached down and pulled up her skirt, exposing her bare, dripping pussy. Gene placed his hand on her mound and remarked, "My God, you have no hair down there. I've never seen a nude pussy before. I love it!"

Charlie almost brought the truck to a stop as he strained to see what Gene was talking about. He too had not seen a nude pussy and that excited him.

Lorrie was busy taking off Gene's shirt off revealing his smooth pecs and washboard abdomen. She then started working on his belt anxious to get to his dick which she could feel through his jeans.

Charlie brought the truck to a halt as they reached the corrals. Gene quickly sat Lorrie off his lap and reached down to remove his boots and then his jeans. Lorrie could not wait to reach into his boxers to pull his erect dick out. She bent over and starting sucking his substantial dick into her mouth at which Gene let out a big sigh "Damn Baby, this feels so good."

Lorrie has a way of squeezing her lips together when a guy's dick first enters her mouth. It creates the image that her mouth is really tight and can barely encompass his dick. It also pushes his foreskin back from his dick's head so that she can begin to wrap her tongue all the way around his glans. It feels incredible and Gene was no exception.

But Gene was wanting more room than the truck seat allowed him to maneuver his long legs. So he lifted Lorrie's head, kissed her full on the mouth and then said let's get out of this truck. He then pulled off his boots and jeans. Gene then stepped out of the truck nude and reached for Lorrie. She still had her skirt on so Gene said "Let's get that out of the way." He sat her on her feet beside him and found the zipper on the skirt and gave it a yank. She caught the garment and stepped out of it and folded it to place it on the truck seat. Now she was completed naked too.

Gene stepped back and whistled, "Damn Lorrie, you are so beautiful! I love these big tits" and proceeded to bend down and suck one into his mouth while massaging the other with his right hand. "I have never seen nipples like these ... they are almost as big as my thumb."

Meanwhile, Charlie stopped taking off his clothes to examine Lorrie himself and thought "Gawd, she looks like one of those Playboy women ... and I am going to get to fuck her!"

Lorrie looked around and thought this was one of the most erotic scenes she had ever experienced. She could see several horses in the coral next to them and some calves further down. It was broad daylight, they were completely exposed in the open air, everyone was naked, the two males had big erections and they were going to have sex. She was already dripping from her cunt. She could not be happier!

Gene picked up Lorrie and placed her feet on the truck's running board positioning her at just the right height to place his stiff prick at her cunt. He rubbed the head against her dripping cunt lips.

He then lifted her off the running board and Lorrie quickly placed her arms on his broad shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. He easily raised her up while she reached down to position his dick to enter her.

Lorrie could feel the throbbing of his thick veins as he slowly pushed in her all the way to his balls. Lorrie screamed with pleasure! "Oh my God, you are so big ... you are stretching me and I love it!"

It has been too long since I have felt you inside me. I have missed you so very much! Aaaaahhhhhhhh ... fuck me Baby!"

Lorrie had experienced larger cocks and easily accommodated Gene. But she wanted him to feel that he was the very best that had ever fucked her. It was part of the mind games she planned with men to make them feel superior.

Gene kept picking her up and lowering her onto his dick as a faster and faster pace. They began sweating profusely in the direct sun. She was squeezing her tits against his chest where his thick hair was scratching her nipples. At the same time she was alternating kissing his mouth and biting him on his neck and shoulders. She was muttering "baby, baby, baby ... you are so good. I am going to come all over you!"

That was all it took ... Gene shouted, "Fuck, I am filling you up baby." With that Lorrie could feel the hot liquid entering her vagina. She knew that she was close too ... the little electric shocks in her clitoris were getting stronger and stronger. And then it came, "Oh my God, aaaaaahhhhhhh ... she came with a scream. Her vaginal fluid squirted out in copious amounts soaking Gene's dick and groin and flowing down to the ground.

Gene was stunned! He had never experienced a woman that ejaculated like this. Even Charlie was staring at her. She was almost convulsing in Gene's arms. He looked over at Charlie. Charlie pointed to the shed where he had pulled out a low, wide bench and covered it with a couple of horse blankets from the tack room. Gene carried Lorrie over to the bench and laid her on it.

He and Charlie were relieved when Lorrie sat up and starting smiling at them. She spoke to Gene and said "That was the greatest sex that I have ever had! Wow!" Gene was still trying to recover from their workout but visibly straightened up and managed a big smile on his face.

She then looked at Charlie and said, "Charlie, I want some of that" and pointed at his dick. Lorrie knew this may be the one time she has sex with Charlie and wanted it to be memorable.

Charlie moved into position to join her on the bench but Lorrie held up her hand and said, "Wait, I want you behind me," and immediately turned over on her hands and knees and presented her ass to him. He thought this vision of her was awesome ... a perfect ass and a dripping, nude pussy.

Charlie positioned himself and rested his dick against her very wet and hot pussy. He pushed forward and entered her easily due to her. Gene and Lorrie's combined juices made the process so easy. Once he was fully in her cunt he started rapidly moving in and out. Then she turned and looked at him and said, "Charlie, I want you in my ass!" Charlie stopped his movements and stared at her for a moment with a question on his face. Lorrie realized this may be his first time to fuck a woman in the ass. It was!

Lorrie reached back and grabbed his big dick in her hand and moved it to her rose bud. She then told him "Go easy at first. I need to get used to you. Now push it in me!" Charlie dick was already slick and as he pushed forward he plopped through her opening. He could not believe how tight she was and knew it would not take long for him to spew his cum in her.

Lorrie marveled at how full she felt and she began to tingle all over. Once she felt his hairy ball sac against her cunt, she turned and looked at him and told him, "Now, fuck me hard Cowboy! I need your cum in me." Charlie proceeded to do just that as he was ready for a release after watching his brother have his way with this beauty. Both were panting madly as Charlie was really ravishing Lorrie's ass. He leaned over and began to squeeze Lorrie's huge breasts. Her nipples felt like rocks were boring into the palms of his hands.

Charlie spoke first and "Baby, I am going to fill this beautiful ass for you. Get ready!"

Lorrie knew he was close and she was not far behind. She loved to have her ass filled and this handsome cowboy was doing just that. The intense feeling in her groin began to multiply and she screamed out, "Charlie, fill me up baby. I am coming." Just as she said this she could fill Charlie's warm seed jetting into her rectum. "Oh, baby ... you make me feel so good!" Her vaginal juices splattered on Charlie and on the blanket beneath them.

Charlie leaned over and hugged Lorrie while trying to catch his breath. He whispered in her ear "Lorrie, I want to marry you! Just think, you could have Gene and me anytime you want us. We could live right here on our ranch."

Lorrie turned to look at him and laughed. "Honey that is a fabulous offer. My husband may not approve though. And Gene's wife would probably object too. We will just have to be satisfied with getting together like this more often. We will also be here tomorrow ... maybe then. But right now, we have to get back to the gym before my husband starts looking for us."

Both the guys were disappointed! They were not ready to leave the most exciting and erotic scene they had ever experienced. Lorrie could tell they were upset but Gene appeared to be really upset. She thought about this and decided that it was because she allowed Charlie experience her ass and not him.

Solonarjr
Solonarjr
25 Followers
12