Lorrie's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Stand up straight! Quit slouching!” Hillary barked. “Arms at your side!”

Now feeling totally mortified to be standing in only her scanties at college of front of the Dean, Lorrie did as directed. “As you can see, Dean Davis, there is nothing in Lorrie’s outer clothing,” her stepmother said, handing the sweater and skirt over his desk to him.

Robert Davis was glad he didn’t have to stand at the moment, because he was now experiencing a major hardon at the sight of his lovely student standing dressed only in her unmentionables.

“But that doesn’t mean, she might not still have some drugs hidden on her,” Hillary continued.

‘Oh my god no!’ Lorrie screamed inside. ‘How much worse can this get?’

“Please take your bra off, Lorrie,” Dean Davis requested.

Lorrie began to cry. “Please don’t make me do this,” she pleaded. “It’s indecent.”

“Lorrie,” Hillary spoke firmly. “The Dean is a professional man. He is conducting this search in order for you to be able to attend classes. Now remove it or I’ll be forced to help you.”

Lorrie realized she was totally defeated and reached behind her and unhooked the bra. She handed it to Hillary and then quickly covered her naked breasts.

‘Oh my God!’ Dean Davis thought. ‘Her breasts are huge!’

Lorrie began to sob in embarrassment and humiliation. “Stop that sniveling!” Hillary ordered. “Dean Davis will think you’re a complete idiot. Certainly you don’t think a man of his stature is enjoying looking at a student?”

“We’ll have to check the rest of your clothing, Lorrie,” Dean Davis informed her.

‘The rest of my clothing!’ she thought hysterically. ‘There’s only my thong, surely they don’t think I’m stripping naked here on campus?’

Lorrie began to cry in earnest. “Oh for God’s sake!” Hillary exclaimed and she reached out and pulled her stepdaughter’s thong down to her feet. Nudging Lorrie’s ankle, Hillary ordered, “Step out of them.”

The beautiful Lorrie was in such shock for a second that she did as directed and then stood with her blonde pubic haired labia in full view. Robert Davis was in complete heaven. ‘My God, she’s beautiful,’ he thought.

“Oh God!” Lorrie screamed as she finally accepted that she was standing completely nude in front of the Dean. Her hand dove down to cover her vagina.

“Quit yelling!” Hillary protested. “No one is hurting you. Now stand up so we can make sure you’re not trying to hide anything from us,” Lorrie’s stepmother ordered. And she then poked the young blonde quite viciously until Lorrie complied and stood with her arms by her side offering her complete nakedness to the sight of Dean Davis.

‘I’m surprised I haven’t cum in my pants,’ he thought.

It was then that events grew even more humiliating for Lorrie. A knock came upon the door. ‘Oh my God!’ Lorrie thought. ‘Don’t answer it, don’t answer it, please don’t answer it!’

“Come in,” Dean Davis calmly invited.

Lorrie felt faint and wavered on her feet. She wished she could drop into a large hole when the door opened and Lisa Showalter entered the office, carrying a cup of coffee for the Dean. Lisa couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw Lorrie, the person she most disliked, standing there completely naked. She began to laugh loudly.

“Lisa, please,” Dean Davis admonished. “There is no cause for levity. We are conducting a search for possible drugs.”

Lorrie felt doubly humiliated to now not only be standing naked in front of Lisa, but also she realized that the door was standing open and she could be seen by anyone who was in the outer office. Lisa immediately hushed and carried the coffee to the Dean.

“Thank you, Lisa,” Robert said. Lisa just stood there smirking as she looked the naked Lorrie up and down. ‘God, just let me die,’ Lorrie prayed.

“That will be all, Lisa,” the Dean directed.

Lisa reluctantly left the room, but exacted even more revenge on Lorrie by purposely leaving the door wide open. Lorrie could hear giggling from unknown people out in the outer office and realized the news of this would quickly spread through the college. She would never be able to look anyone in the eye again.

“Okay,” Dean Davis said, running his eyes lavasiously over his student’s beautiful nakedness. “I think we can see you’re not currently carrying any drugs on you, but what’s to stop you from acquiring some later?”

“That’s a good point,” Hillary quickly agreed. “But what would you suggest?”

“This would certainly only be a stopgap method, but I think it would give Lorrie the opportunity to not only rethink her stance on drug usage, but also to be able to control her usage until she is strong enough to just say no. I think she should remain naked, at least through today. She’ll also serve as a good example to the other students concerning what can happen by using drugs.”

“Are you completely crazy?” Lorrie blurted out. “I can’t be naked all day!”

“You most certainly can, young lady, if I give my permission,” Hillary informed her. “Now you apologize to Dean Davis for your rude outburst.”

‘I can’t believe this!’ Lorrie thought. “I’m sorry,” she muttered.

“Good, that’s all taken care of,” Lorrie’s stepmother said, standing. “Why don’t you just keep Lorrie’s clothing with you and she can get it back when I come to pick her up after school? I’ll meet you both here in your office.”

The Dean quickly stood also. “It’s been a pleasure, Mrs. Bennigan.” ‘God, has it ever,’ he thought. “I can only wish that other parents were as eager to help out as you are.”

“Thank you.” Hillary flashed him a smile. “I’ll pick you after work, Lorrie. Now you stay here until I can get here. Don’t go wandering off.”

‘Wander off?’ Lorrie thought hysterically. ‘Where would I wander off to naked?’

“Thanks again, Dean Davis,” the middle-aged woman said.

“Wait a minute! We can’t have this!” the Dean said excitedly.

‘Thank God, he’s finally come to his senses,’ Lorrie thought, greatly relieved.

“We haven’t checked her shoes,” Robert Davis explained.

“I can’t believe this! What could I be hiding in my shoes?” Lorrie angrily blurted out.

The next thing she felt was even more shocking as Hillary struck her an open handed slap across the face. “Don’t speak to the Dean that way! Show some respect,” Hillary demanded. “And give me your shoes.”

Thoroughly humiliated and with her face still stinging from the slap, Laurie reached down and slipped off her flats, handing them to her stepmother. Hillary made a big show out of examining them and then she handed them over to the Dean. “It’s been a delight to work with you on this,” he said.

“Likewise, I’m sure,” Hillary replied. “And now I must be off or I’ll be late for work.”

She turned and strided through the office door and into the front office, pushing through a small throng of fascinated students who were there for appointments.

“Now Lorrie, I think you need to get to your first class,” Robert Davis explained.

“I can’t go like this,” Lorrie half sobbed.

“Listen here, young lady. You heard your mother. Now you do as I say.”

“She’s not my mother!” Lorrie screamed.

“One more outburst from you and I’ll be forced to have you escorted from the building.”

Despite her hysteria, the thought of being escorted from the campus naked and also knowing how Hillary would react caused Lorrie to cease her protests. Her naked shoulders slumped in resignation.

“That’s more like it,” Dean Davis praised. “Now run along and don’t worry. I’ll make an announcement explaining the entire situation. By the way, if you have any problems during the day I want you come to me for help.”

‘Have any problems during the day?’ Lorrie thought, her mind whirling crazily. ‘What? With being naked in school? – Is this man totally crazy? This is just like my nightmare – only it’s really happening!’

Lorrie finally realized that she had been dismissed as Dean Davis just continued to sit there with an idiotic grin plastered on his face, ogling her stark naked body. The young woman turned and walked tentatively to the doorway, while staring at the floor. She only had her small carry bag of books with her, which would offer little cover for her nakedness. She felt as though she could just barely make her legs work. Taking a deep breath, Lorrie looked up and was horrified to see a small group of college students, some of whom she knew, raptly staring at her. A few of them stood with their mouths agape. She heard her friend, Jack whisper, “Holy shit.”

Lorrie finally remembered to throw one arm across her breasts and a hand over her pubic area. She walked across the office as fast as the awkward position would allow. Despite feeling the stares of the students and the Dean’s administrative assistant burning into her back, Lorrie hesitated at the door leading to the hall. The embarrassment and humiliation she was currently feeling she realized was child’s play compared to what she would experience out in the early morning hallways. Then her situation grew even worse when she heard the school intercom click on and Dean Davis clear his throat in preparation of making an announcement over the building’s intercom.

Suddenly the Dean’s voice blared out over the intercom: “Attention, all students and faculty. I have an important announcement to make. One of our students, Lorrie Bennigan, was caught with marijuana by her mother. In an effort to make certain that she has not brought any illegal substances to campus with her today, her mother and I have conducted a strip search. It has further been decided by us that Lorrie should remain bereft of attire today in order for the faculty to be able to monitor easily that she is not carrying any drugs on her person. It will also serve as a detriment to any future usage on her part. I expect that no one will interfere with her today and that we will all handle this unfortunate situation in an appropriate manner.”

Burning with embarrassment, Lorrie could literally hear the gasps from students standing outside the door in the hallway. Then there was no missing the peals of laughter and other hooting from a large number of students. As if to still their derisive voices, Lorrie threw her hands over her ears, forgetting she was uncovering her nakedness. Suddenly she realized Lisa Showalter was standing beside her grinning maliciously and allowing her eyes to roam Lorrie’s nude body.

“I know you think you’re hot, but you didn’t have to go to this length to get attention,” Lisa said snidely.

“Oh shit!” Lorrie exclaimed, realizing she had voluntarily uncovered her nakedness. She quickly moved her hands to cover up as much as possible.

Naughty, naughty,” Lisa said, wagging her forefinger mockingly at Lorrie. “Did Miss Goody-Goody just curse? Perhaps Dean Davis should also wash your mouth out with soap. Here, I don’t want you to be late for your first class,” Lisa said, opening the door and pushing Lorrie out of the door, propelling her into a large group of milling students.

Lorrie careened wildly across the hall, bumping into people here and there and finally ended up in the grasp of a young man. He took full advantage of the situation and was holding her up by cupping both of her large breasts in his hands.

“Very nice tits,” he complimented the poor young woman.

“Ekkkk!” Lorrie screamed in protest. “Let go of me!” she said, regaining her feet and slapping at him until he dropped his hands.

The already rowdy crowd of students broke into riotous laughter at the sight of the naked Lorrie. Lorrie didn’t know which was worse; that he had been squeezing her naked breasts or that she felt her nipples grow erect at the contact.

‘Oh God,’ she thought. ‘I couldn’t possibly be getting turned on by this, could I?’

Lorrie suddenly saw her best friend, Erica. Erica was a spectacularly beautiful brunette, who Lorrie had been friends with since elementary school. ‘Thank God,’ Lorrie thought. Surely her good friend would help her, possibly Erica had brought a coat at least with her to school.

Pushing her way through what felt to be hundreds of groping hands, Lorrie finally staggered up to Erica. Her ears were burning with the obscenities being applied to certain parts of her body. Lorrie had never heard such language!

“Erica, please help me,” Lorrie pleaded. She had begun to cry and tears were running freely down her pretty face.

Erica looked up and down Lorrie, who was cowering and attempting to cover her nudity, and smiled cruelly at her. “I always knew you were jealous of my looks, but I never thought you would go this far to make yourself look better. But I will say this, at least I can see you’re a natural blonde.”

Lorrie couldn’t believe her ears. This was her best friend! “Don’t you have anything extra in your car I could use,” Lorrie begged.

“Actually in fact I do have a coat in my car, but I don’t choose to share it with a pothead. Besides you heard the Dean, you’re supposed to stay naked all day. I don’t feel like getting in trouble for you,” Erica pointed out snidely.

Lorrie couldn’t accept that Erica could be so mean to her in such a horrible situation. If Erica, her almost life long friend, was like this, who could she could look to for sympathy? All of the hands of people that were stroking her body and attempting to reach her more intimate parts finally pushed Lorrie to the breaking point.

“Goddamn it! Leave me alone!” she screamed and ran sobbing down the hall, almost knocking some people down in her rush. ‘I have to get to Mike! I’m sure he can help me,’ Lorrie thought.

Lorrie took a left down a hall where Mike’s first class was held. Once again she ran into a large group of college students who were delighted to discover she was stark naked. This time Lorrie disdained the fruitless task of attempting to cover herself, but instead slapped away the hands that were reaching to touch her. Unfortunately at this point she was winded from her exertion and had to rest for a minute. It was then that the opening bell rang announcing that all students had five minutes to report to their first class before being considered tardy.

“Thank God,” Lorrie whispered, thinking the college students would appropriately disperse and the hallways would soon be empty. To her horror and disbelief, it turned out to be quite the contrary – not one of her classmates had left the vicinity, but instead were beginning to crowd around her.

“Hey Lorrie, you slut,” she heard her good friend Sally say. “The least you could do is cover yourself.”

The naked blonde looked up in great distress and saw her friend standing less than a foot away from her. “Sally, please, help me,” she pleaded.

“There’s nothing I can do for you when you just stand there like that. At least try to cover yourself some with your bag,” Sally retorted.

“Hey, look everybody. Her tits are hard!” Lorrie’s friend, Thomas, shouted out.

Lorrie looked down at herself in horror and disbelief. It was true! Her nipples were more elongated in the cool air conditioning than she had ever seen them. She felt totally shamed. People would think she had grown excited with being exposed.

Lorrie attempted to shut out the increasing number of obscene catcalls that were being shouted out at her by searching the crowd for her boyfriend, Mike. Lorrie heard a familiar voice bellow, “What’s going on here?!”

Lorrie suddenly realized that people were being rudely pushed aside. She looked up into the shocked eyes of her boyfriend, Mike. “Lorrie, where the hell are your clothes?! You’re naked!”

Suddenly enraged that her boyfriend hadn’t immediately handed her the shirt off his back, Lorrie sarcastically snapped, “There’s a no brainer for you. Duh! When did you first notice?”

Mike was suddenly captured by pure lust. Why, he hadn’t even seen Lorrie in her underwear before. The most they had ever done in two years was heavy petting completely dressed. ‘My God, she’s absolutely gorgeous,’ he thought, as he stood there just staring at her.

Already angry with her boyfriend for his obvious insensitivity to her plight, Lorrie was absolutely enraged to see an obvious erection poking out beneath her boyfriend’s jeans. “This is all your fault, you jerk!” she screamed. “If it hadn’t been for you and your precious pot, none of this would have happened to me,” Lorrie responded further, shoving Mike.

“Wait a minute, I’m sorry,” Mike expressed, grabbing her by the arm. “Wait – I’ll give you my shirt.”

“Get away from me!” she shouted, shrugging off his hand.

Lorrie’s first class was only a few doors away, but she had no intention of going there. She was headed to the women’s restroom to spend the entire day there. No way was she going to attend classes naked. Unfortunately she hadn’t reckoned on her professor, Vic Thomas. His students were required to call him professor out of politeness, but in actuality he was only a lecturer. Vic in his personal habits and interests was a carbon copy of Dean Davis, although he was ten years younger.

As soon as he had heard the Dean’s announcement concerning Lorrie’s plight, he had almost literally been salivating. This was a dream come true for him. Anticipating that Lorrie might try to sneak off somewhere and not attend his class, Vic had situated himself by the doorway of the classroom and stood eagerly scanning the crowd for her. Even though he wasn’t able to see Lorrie because of the crowd that was surrounding her on her naked journey down the hall, he was certainly able to tell it was her by all the shouting and laughter of the other young people.

Vic stepped away from the doorway and pushed into the melee. God, he thought his heart would stop when he got a good look at the nude young woman. ‘Jesus!’ he thought. ‘She even looks better than I expected. Look at those knockers!’

“Leave her alone!” Vic called out, the sudden voice of authority. The crowd fell somewhat quiet and the professor took the opportunity to send everyone on their way in no uncertain terms. Soon it was just he and the naked Lorrie standing in the hallway.

“Come on, Lorrie,” Vic said, grasping the young woman firmly by the arm. “I’ll give you safe passage to the classroom.”

‘Safe passage?’ Lorrie snorted. ‘Who’s going to give me safe passage from this dirty old geezer?’

Vic pulled Lorrie struggling in his grip along with him rather than accompanying her to the classroom. The young blonde was distressed even more when she entered the classroom, only to see one desk open for her to sit at. And was it ever open! Apparently some ingenious student had removed the top part of the desk.

‘Oh no!’ Lorrie thought desolately. She had been hoping to remain somewhat hidden in her nudity by taking a seat at the back of the room. She would now be on front street and what was even worse she would only be a few feet away from the certain to be relentless staring of her professor.

“Hey Lorrie, I love your daring new outfit, but lose the bag,” a student named John called out.

‘I thought he was my friend,’ she thought sadly.

Lorrie was still holding the bookbag up in front of her breasts and vagina. As the class roared in laughter, Lorrie quickly slipped into the open desk. She was still holding the bag and since she was now seated, it successfully hid the fact from the front that she was completely naked; although her bare butt squirmed uncomfortably on the cold seat. Her professor now loomed in front of her.

“Please place your books where they belong, Lorrie,” he said, wearing a large smile.

Lorrie sighed deeply as a way to handle her anger and frustration, but realized she had no choice and slipped the bookbag under her seat. “You really are a slut, you know,” Alexis said, from the desk across the aisle from Lorrie.

She was another person who Lorrie considered to be a close friend. Lorrie’s face was flushed with burning embarrassment as she looked at her friend in disbelief. “How can you say that? You think I’m enjoying this? They made me do this!” Lorrie exclaimed, her voice rising to a fevered pitch.