Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

Since I was supposed to be dreaming, I kept my eyes closed as I moaned "Oh, yeah, baby... more... please, more... give me more, lover..."

It was only part acting. I was really getting into this.

I heard Jackson's deep "as you wish..." while he literally picked me up and set me down on Ron's cock... right up my bum! Yes, he was lubricated, and yes, he was gentle, but I hadn't been previously stretched out and it burned like someone was sticking a beer bottle up my ass! Or at least, for a little bit.

I swallowed my scream and went for the loud moan. I didn't want to fuck up the fuck flick. God bless Jackson! He gave me a couple of minutes to adjust to Ron up my butt, then knelt between my legs and eased his enormous cock into my pussy. Thank God Dave had stretched me out!

"Oh, God, yes, you sons of bitches!!!" I murmured. "Do me... of, God, yes! I want you so bad..."

Again, it was only partially acting.

And do me they did. Ron and Jackson got into an alternating rhythm where Ron was sliding into my ass while Jackson was pulling out of my pussy and vice versa. I'm sure they were doing a lot of it for the cameras, but Christ Almighty! Their version of a seesaw was driving me nuts!

It took longer to climax that way – an excruciatingly slow climb of increasing tension, like winding the rubber band on a toy airplane too tight, where I was aching for the release and not getting it. Jackson finally began rubbing his thumb against my clit and just like last time, I exploded.

The heavy drapes around the set kept my cries from echoing too badly, but the microphoneshadto be saturated. I think I would have done a muleskinner proud with the string of invectives I was moaning out to the guys, encouraging them to take me harder and deeper. And damn! I suddenly realized I had both of them balls deep in me.

It was exhilarating. No, more than that, it was overwhelming! I felt like I was one big blob of pure pleasure. It felt cosmic! I felt the guys swelling up to cum and I wanted to just melt together with them. I hadn't opened my eyes, but every nerve in my body was memorizing what they felt like, sounded like, smelled like... and then I hit the jackpot.

With a low "Oh, man!" from Ron followed by "Oh, yeah!" from Jackson, I felt them pull out and start spewing cum all over my pussy and belly, and again it seemed like quarts. I know nobody cums in quarts, but added to Dave's load, I felt slathered in cum, and I loved it! My pussy and ass were probably going to hate me in the morning, especially standing in front of a bunch of bored clerks and nurses and administrators, but right now I didn't give a rat's ass... I started feeling impatient, like I wanted them to get to their third cums so I could feel their hot seed deep inside every orifice I had.

God, I hope the cameras are getting all this,I thought.If we have to do a retake, I won't survive it!

I felt Ron and Jackson ease away and I remembered that the next set was going to be Jerry and the girls. I expected it when I felt Jerry's cock brush my lips. I did not expect it when Ginger and Molly started licking the cum off my pussy!

I started to sit up and look, but Jerry's hand on my shoulder reminded me I was supposed to be dreaming, and I laid back, grabbing his cock instead and guiding it to my mouth. As I lay there idly sucking on him at first, I realized if this was supposed to be my dream, I could bloody well have my eyes open! But I chickened out. I kept them shut and drew him deeper into me. He took the hint – he'd been there before.

Like Paul, he drew me up onto his thighs and tentatively pushed deeper into my mouth. I was ready for him this time, and damn it, I was going to do the same thing I did to Paul – or more, if I could figure out how. I grabbed his ass, took a deep breath and pulled him into my throat.

It was getting easier to get past the gag reflex – to get to that point where he slipped into the back of my throat and repeated swallowing was all it took to keep it comfortable. Nobody every accused me of being a slow learner.

What kept screwing up my concentration were the girls. They'd obviously started licking up the cum as a tease because they left a lot of it dripping down my belly, pussy and thighs. What theydiddo was get into a very creative sixty-nine, sort of. Ginger straddled me with her pussy towards my head and her face down onto my clit and mons. She hooked my legs behind her arms so that I was pulled way up with my knees pretty much up next to my tits. Thank God I'd stayed flexible!

While Ginger stayed glued to my clit and was driving me insane, Molly pulled out all the stops and started tonguing my pussy... and my ass! I'd never had somebody tongue-fuck my ass before. It was squishy and weird and wonderful. And it tripped me over.

I was squirming and clenching and pulsing and basically cumming my brains out when Jerry stiffened up and I knew what was coming – him, specifically. I didn't fight it when he withdrew from my throat and mouth, and after feeling him pump himself a couple of times, I felt his hot cum spray all over my face and throat. He had pretty good aim and he coated me very well.

I'd been having trouble keeping my eyes closed because I wanted to see what was going on, but Jerry liberally spraying me encouraged me to keep them shut. I had no idea what semen in my eyes would feel like, but I knew I didn't want to find out.

Once Jerry had finished ejaculating, I went on the prowl, so to speak. I groped around until I found Ginger's pussy and with the last bit of flexibility I had, I grabbed her hips and pulled my head up into her crotch, feeling around with my tongue for her pussy or clit, or both. The gods of luck were being kind to me that day – I found both in short order and started doing what I could to return the "tongue-lashing" she was giving me. I could tell from her moans that I had her close when another bright idea hit me.

I was within range of her anus. So I pulled a "Molly" on Ginger and sank my tongue as deep into her ass as I could. The results were remarkable.

I heard a muttered, "oh, you bitch..." and then felt her tense up as if she were about to cum. So I stuck a couple of fingers in her pussy. That pretty much sealed the deal. She came and she came hard, clamping down on my hand and interrupting her wonderful cunnilingus to moan as she spasmed, her warm, sweet pussy juices trickling down onto my hand and my cum-soaked throat.

I kept it up as long as I could, until Ginger was literally shaking above me and I thought she'd collapse on me. Then Jerry must have given some kind of signal because Molly and Ginger eased up and eased off of me, leaving me quivering, spent, cum-soaked and ecstatic in the middle of the huge bed.

I groped around and found a towel and began wiping the cum out of my eyes as I felt the lights dimming and Jerry finally saying "Cut!", followed almost immediately by "Beth! Don't wipe off all the cum. Just your eyes, okay? And your nose and ears if you need to... thanks." I felt the normal lights come on as I nodded and finished wiping my eyes. Tentatively I opened them and was very happy to see seven grinning people sitting around the edge of the bed.

"Absolutely, totally fantastic!" Jerry raved. "I am absolutely putting some of this in the teasers for the DVD! Maybe we can keep it off the internet for awhile, but I bet it'll be really popular."


"Why would you want to keep it off the internet?" I asked. I tried to move and groaned as many formerly unused muscles registered their complaints. "I thought that's how you made money..."

"On the private, pay-to-play sites, yeah," he told me. "I was talking about the enterprising hackers, also known as copyright violators, who steal the vids and post them on freebie porn sites. We try to go after them, of course, but it's damned difficult. We try notifying the more popular sites that we're about to release a new video and warn them against infringement. Sometimes they cooperate and screen the professional stuff before it gets posted. Once it's up there, though, it's gone. A popular one will be global in less than twelve hours."

"We can object if we find one of ours posted without our permission, and make the site take it down, but the damage is done. It'll just keep cropping up somewhere else. In this case, there are several MILF sites that will be interested – 'Los Cinco Hermanos and the Amazing MILF!" – I can see it now..."

"Sounds like a Tom Swift book," I told him.

"Who?" he asked blankly.

"Never mind," I told him. "Before your time." I wasn't going to tell him it was before my time, too.

"Hey!" Ginger piped up. "What happened to Las Dos Hermanas? We're in there, too..."

"Actually, Les Sept Frères et Soeurs," Molly smiled. "Et la Baise Incroyable."

"Why does everything sound better in French?" Paul wondered aloud.

"You really think I'm an Incredible Fuck?" I turned to Molly. I was genuinely surprised.

All I got from all seven of them was a drop of the shoulder, a cock of the head and a look that said, "Really? Are you kidding me?"

"Okaaayyyy..." I drawled, getting the idea. "What's next?"

"Round Two," Jerry told me, "as soon as you rehydrate. If we're quick enough, we won't have to use any of the Spunk Lube."

"Spunk Lube?" Again, I was clueless.

"A brand of fake cum," Jerry explained. "A mix of silicone and water. Very realistic. If the real cum on you dries out too fast, we can refresh it with Spunk Lube for continuity. We want Round Two to add to what you've got."

"Nuts," I pouted. "They still can't cum in me?"

"Not until after they've cumonyou," Jerry told me. "So get some water and get back on the bed."

I did as told and settled down. Molly had to put a little of the Spunk Lube on my face and mons where it had run off when I stood up. It didn't take long before Jerry was calling "Lights, Camera, Action!"

This time they took turns. I couldn't see it because I still had my eyes closed, but I could feel Dave kneeling between my legs and using some of the lube, he began rubbing my slit and clit until I was flooding. Then he entered me and took my breath away.

I wondered if this was going to happen every time one of them skewered me. It just fell so incrediblygood!Iwantedit... I wantedthem... I wanted to feel better than I ever had before in my life, ever.

There wasn't any fancy pairing up this time. I could feel Ginger and Molly sitting next to me and probably stroking or sucking one of the guys hard – probably whoever was going to be next. But Dave got down to basics and started a slow and steady fucking that I was loving, and as he went along, I felt him getting faster. Which was fine by me, because he'd already tripped me over a couple of times before he suddenly told me, "Oh, baby! I'm gonna blow my load all over your pussy!" and he started really driving into me.

"Oh, yeah! Come on! Come on, baby, give me your hot cum!" I improvised. "I want to feel your burning seed all over me!"

I guess it was pretty good improv. He jack-hammered me for a few moments, then just as I though he wasn't going to make it, he pulled out and I felt jet after jet of hot cum bathing my nethers, and it tripped me over. I quickly reached down and rubbed myself, to keep it going.

"Oh, yeah, baby, rub yourself for me!" I heard Dave say. "Rub my spunk into your pussy! Make me yours..."

Okay, that last bit really got me. "Fucking Mother of GOD!!!" I cried out as I came, insanely hard. I went nuts! Some wild woman part of me reared up and I opened my eyes and saw Dave above me, and I launched myself at him. I surprised the hell out of him as I grabbed him behind his neck and pulled him down onto me, searching for his lips, desperate to drink him in, to suck him dry... to make him mine.

I have no idea how long that kiss went on, but it sure as hell wasn't long enough for me! I felt someone move next to me and then Dave began breaking the kiss, pulling away, which is exactly what Ididn'twant! I tried to hold on to him but he was very adept at slipping out of my grasp. Instead, as I flailed my arms around trying to catch Dave again, I found myself pulling Paul down onto me.

I was surprised for a moment, and a little disoriented, but when my brain figured it out, so did the rest of me. Paul would do very nicely... Brothers and all that...

He let me draw him down into a kiss and I melted right back to where I'd been with Dave. And while Paul and I were kissing, he gently spread my legs and thrust into me.

I moaned into his kiss from somewhere deep inside me. Somewhere that was ecstatic to feel him fill me, feel his skin on mine, his lips crushing mine, his tongue probing me as I teased him back. His rocking was gentle and comforting and all the good things fucking should be, and I wondered at the change in my luck, the new partners that actually treated me like something more that a fuck toy, even when they were using me like a fuck toy.

His scent and his taste washed over me in ever increasing waves of pleasure, while his rhythmic thrusting took me inexorably towards my release. Every stab into my pussy pulled on my clit and sent charges of electricity shooting through me. Even my nipples ached at the tension.

And at last I heard that beautiful sound... his low moan and muttered, "Christ, I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh, yeah, baby... give it to me!" I cried aloud. "Cum for me!" I didn't give a rat's ass about the cameras anymore. I fucking meant it! I reached down and grabbed his ass with both hands. I tried to keep him buried in me as I felt him speed up and stiffen. But he managed to pull away just as he was peaking and just like Dave, he spewed ropes of thick, hot cum all over my mons and belly.

"I'm yours, baby," he told me as he began calming down. "Any time you want me... just dream of me... I'll be here..."

I reached out and grabbed his cock away from him, milking him, making the last few drops ooze out onto my hand. When I couldn't get any more, I lifted my hand to my mouth and licked him off of me, watching his eyes and seeing the lust there I craved so much. As he slowly withdrew his manhood from my hand and backed up, I saw a shadow fall over us and then Ron slid into place and laid his big, throbbing hard-on in the same hand recently vacated by Paul.

"Oh, my lovely Latino lover," I sighed, still amazed at how thick he was. "Wherever are we going to put you?"

Ron simply smiled in answer and leaned forward while I stroked his thick cock, already slippery with pre-cum. He kissed me, gently but with increasing urgency, and our tongues explored each others' length and breadth. And when I was thoroughly distracted by his wonderful kisses, he slipped his massive schlong into my pussy. My pussy! I swear to God, even childbirth wouldn't prepare me for that huge piece of chorizo! He'd only been in my ass before, and I thought that was nothing short of amazing... this was unbelievable! I remembered not to scream, but moaned loudly into his kiss. Bless the man, he held still for a few, letting me adjust – or adjust as well as I was going to... God! he was thick!

Then he started easing in and out, and I realized that all the fucking I'd been getting – and the fingering – had been loosening me up and it wasn't taking me long to adjust to Ron's hefty erection. And his kisses really were distracting. Then he rolled all his weight over on to one elbow and used the other hand fondle my breast and gently roll my nipple while still kissing me. I went right over the edge, didn't stand a chance!

I felt so filled up, so dominated by this man hovering over me, and yet he was gentle – persistent, but gentle and he built me up to another cum as we lay there. Then "camera awareness" must have kicked in because he eased off the kisses and back up to kneeling between my widespread thighs, exposing the sight of my swollen clit and labia framing his enormous member sliding in and out of me. I moaned again, loudly, as I went over yet again. I couldn't help it. The sensations were overpowering. I got so lightheaded, I thought I might pass out, but that's when Ron changes his rhythm.

Increasing his tempo and the depth of his thrusts, he began fucking me. Gone were the niceties of "intercourse" or "coupling". This was down-in-the-dirt rutting and I was getting pummeled by his manhood. The detached part of me that was still aware realized that under different circumstance, this might be assault with a deadly weapon, or at least an unnatural act. And heaven help me, I liked it!

He was so far past my cervix, my ovaries were waving "Hello!" and I still wanted more. Somehow I was being changed – enchanted into a cum slut or a cock whore or something... something raw and animal and lustful that wanted every inch of every cock these guys had to offer, and a couple of female hands and mouths as well.

When Ron hit his peak, he managed to kneel upright and pull his massive member out in time to unload on my belly. But instead of hitting my mons like the other guys, he unloaded all over my chest and tits and even hit the underside of my chin, several times. They sure as hell weren't going to need any Spunk Lube after he got done with me! And as before, as he moved back out of the light, Jackson moved into it, taking Ron's position.

"Ah, my Nubian Lord," I breathed, trying to improvise, "come to check on his faithful Harim... I am yours, my Lord. Take me as you will."

Boy, did that have an interesting effect!

With a low growl, he put both hands under my ass, lifted me up and placed me on his cock... all the way in! Maybe speared would be a better description. Thankfully Ron and the others had stretched me out. Jackson went straight to the fucking and the sight of my light skin against his dark just turned me on like crazy. I hadn't had a black, before Jackson, or a Latino before Ron. And a whole bunch of politically incorrect fantasies came pouring into my mind.

Fuck it!I thought.The fucking Thought Police can go fuck themselves! I want this black man fucking my fucking white brains out!

I was a little out of it.

I would have thought I was all cummed out by now, but that wasn't the case. Jackson's raw, hedonistic, animal growls as he pounded away coupled with my fantasies and the very real sensations my pussy and clit were feeling, and I went tumbling over again... and again. Probably four or five times before he began to slow up and deliberately thrust, building – I was sure – to his own orgasm.

When he finally went over, it was with what I'd call a bellow – a long, low moan that started deep inside and made its way up and out as he pulled out and sprayed my chest and belly liberally with his seed. I wanted to reach for his cock and milk the last of his cum out, but I couldn't make my body sit up enough, or my arms reach enough, to do it. I was starting to feel like a bowl of jelly.

Jackson eased out and I was marginally aware of Jerry taking his place. I would have been content to just lie there and let Jerry fuck the hell out of my pussy, but that isn't what he had in mind. He lifted my limp legs by my knees and separated them, then rocked me back so he had a straighter angle on my pussy. Then he rubbed the head of his cock around on the cum dripping off my pussy, took a couple of stabs at my slit, then buried himself in my ass.

Oh. My. God. I nearly fainted. The shockwave went blasting up my spine to my brain which refused delivery. I had sparkly lights all over my vision and I think I stopped breathing as I came so hard I thought every sexual muscle I had was going to permanently cramp.

Jerry dispensed with the niceties as well. He was definitely going for the cumshot. And I just lay there and took it – and relished it. The assault on my senses was overpowering, but I didn't care. I just wanted to be taken. I wanted to give him pleasure. I wanted my Van Gogh of the porno world to paint me with his semen.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers