Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

He didn't disappoint.

With steadily mounting thrusts that kept me continuously on the edge of passing out, he thoroughly fucked my ass and everything connected to it. When he got close to his own cum, he stuck his thumb in my pussy and covered my clit with his palm, thumb-fucking and rubbing me until I really was going to lose consciousness from cumming so much. I felt him tense and pull out, and then hot splashes of his seed on my face and breasts. My God, did he shoot far! And that was pretty much the last thing I remember thinking. A black velvet curtain descended on my brain as I slowly went limp and went out.

"Hey, are you okay in there?" I heard Ginger's voice as if through a fog. "Pulse strong but rapid, breathing shallow but steady, pupils equal and reactive..." she continued to someone else. "I think she just passed out."

"I think I just passed out," I mumbled in echo. "What year is it?" I continued, trying to tease them a little, "and why don't I have any cum dripping out of my pussy?"

Several of them chuckled.

"Bad form," Jerry told me and I could hear the smile in his voice, "to fuck an unconscious woman without her consent."

"I thought I signed a consent form," I told him, trying to open my eyes and sit up, and failing at both.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Dave asked from next to me, and there was genuine concern in his voice.

"Pretty much," I told him, "except that I don't have any cum dripping out of my pussy."

"Damn, woman!" Jackson spoke up. "You reallyarehard core!"

"When you can sit up and see straight, and get some water in you, we'll talk about it," Jerry told me.

"You said I could get at leastsomecum in my pussy!" I pouted as I struggled to sit up and open my eyes. Focusing them was a different matter. Molly handed me a bottle of water and I thankfully drank.

"That was before you took on your recent Herculean tasks," he chided me.

"I don't remember killing any lions or cleaning out any stables," I smiled slightly. He was almost back in focus.

"Well, you certainly did in my pussy!" Ginger exclaimed. "Not sure if she counts as a lion..."

"And you sure as hell cleaned my stable!" Ron told me.

"Ditto," Paul added.

"Ditto ditto," Dave smiled.

"Okay, I can see seven, and only seven, of you now," I informed them. "When do you start cumming in my pussy?"

The five guys looked at each other. Then at me. Then at Ginger and Molly. Then back to me. Then back at themselves.

"Um... give us five?" Dave asked.

"I hope that's minutes, not days," I told him.

"Minutes," he told me. "Go on and drink some more water, hit the head if you need to, and we'll meet you on the bed."

I did as told, but the jizz was running off and drying up. I was going to need some of that Spunk Lube. When I got back to the bed, Ginger was reviewing the last of the scene we had just shot.

"Okay, move more towards the center and down more towards the foot," she told me, "and lay back with your eyes closed and your hands up over your head."

I move to comply and she made a few more adjustments before breaking out the Spunk Lube and recreating the icing on me as shown in the video. Jerry had decided to simply have the guys move in, fuck me, cum in my pussy and make way for the next guy. He'd end with a close-up of the guys' cum oozing out of me – apparently known in the trade as a "creampie" shot. Didn't sound close to the banana cream pies of my youth, but what the hell... this wasn't my youth.

As I lay there waiting for the "Lights, Camera, Action!" from Jerry, I decided to try some improvisation again. As the scene opened, I writhed as sensuously as I knew how – with my eyes closed – and murmured distinctly, "Oh, God, I wish you would just come back and fuck me! I don't care if this is all a dream, I want you in me! I want you all, and I want you now!..." Then I moaned and settled back. It was up to the guys now.

And they were up. God, were they up! Must be nice to be a hung male in his twenties with amazing recuperative powers. It was certainly nice for me.

They dispensed with the niceties. Dave was first, kneeling between my legs and rubbing his cock on the Spunk Lube and cum on my mons to get some lubrication, then plunging into me. Foreplay didn't matter. My body was going to be ready for this regardless of what I thought. In fact, thinking didn't matter. I was running on pure animal lust. Maybe it was the Bitch in me, responding to their Call of the Wild.

Dave began fucking me in earnest, going straight to the "fuck her brains out" mode – not quite a painful jack-hammering, but definitely hard, fast and deep. And amazingly, since it was his third time around, he didn't take long to cum. He tensed up and sped up, and finally cried out as he pushed deep into me and held it as I felt the hot flush of his semen fill my welcoming depths.

I wrapped my legs around him to hold him in, keep him buried in me, and reached up my arms to draw him down into a kiss that rocked my soul. Truth be told, of Los Cinco Hermanos, Dave was my favorite. I held him to me and we kissed long and tenderly as he slowly went down. At last, he eased off the kiss and, lifting my legs to tilt my pelvis up, withdrew.

He held me there for Paul, who was next. Keeping my hips tilted up, Paul didn't bother with the foreplay, either. He went straight for sloppy seconds, driving in deep and fucking away like Dave had, and this time I was already primed. I was the one who came first, ramping up and moaning like there was no tomorrow, tripping over and feeling myself convulse on Paul's hard stroking cock.

That seemed to do it for him, too. With a loud moan and a heartfelt, "Oh, my God, babe! I'm gonna cum!", he did. A lot. Even with Dave's cum in me, I could feel Paul's hot seed spurt into me and add to the pool collecting deep inside me. I murmured, "Oh, God, yes..." as I pulled him down into a kiss as well, and we let ourselves gently explore each other as his erection faded.

Eventually he, too, rocked my hips up and slid out of me, making way for Jerry. His slightly thinner but longer cock slid into me, sealing in the cum as he went for "sloppy thirds" – or I guess that's what you'd call it. Regardless, he was deep into me and fucking away right from the start. I was still up from cumming with Paul and Jerry just took me right back up again. He also didn't take long and I was right there with him. I'm not sure which of us tripped over first, but he shared a crashing cum as he spent a huge load deep in my pussy, joining those of Dave and Paul.

Again, I grabbed his neck and pulled him down into a long, gentle kiss while his erection subsided. I was getting used to the procedure... when he eased back to pull out, I kept my hips tilted up. It must have been the Director in him, because as he moved back to make way for Ron, he paused for a moment to spread my pussy lips and look at the semen leaking out around the edges. I could see him smile slightly as he moved aside, and then my attention was completely taken up by Ron's massive thick member. He had to be 2-plus inches wide and originally I didn't think it was humanly possible to take him. Now I desperately wanted to feel him stretching me out, to feel him pounding into me, crushing my clit on each stroke and driving me stark raving mad!

He must have been telepathic. He eased the head of his cock into my pussy, taking his time, getting lined up. Then he plunged in. All the way in. He didn't reach as deep as the others, but my God! He made every fucking nerve in my cunt stand on end and beg for more. I hooked my heels over his tight butt as he drove away, loving every second of it, feel the inexorable climb to my release. And his.

Like the others, he didn't take long. But he took long enough to drive me over the edge a couple of times, my cries of encouragement and moans of delight coupling with his low, animal grunts of exertion and moans of pleasure. I felt him start to swell as he approached his climax and for a guy with a massive girth to start with, it redefined "full". With a "nnnpphhhh... FUCK!!!" he erupted inside me, feeling even hotter than the others as his seed bathed the stretched and tortured walls of my pussy with a soothing feeling of bliss.

I reached up and pulled him down onto me, drawing his lips to mine, savory his exotic scent and taste with long, languid kisses on his lips and cheeks and neck while waiting for him to go soft.

He didn't.

Instead, he began rocking in me with his still very erect manhood rubbing all my right places, and to my surprise, giving me a few "aftershock" cums – gentle, pleasurable pulses of orgasmic bliss that flowed through my body like a flood of heavenly energy, touching and calming every cell in my body. Except my clit. She had a mind of her own.

He did, eventually, ease up and lifted my hips before withdrawing. I was a bit late remembering that bit, but I did what I could to help. Then Ron moved aside and made room for Jackson. One look at his taut manhood bobbing between my legs and I remembered just how terrifying I'd initially found him. He might have been thinner than Ron, but not by much, and he was damn near a foot long.

Maybe you've seen the expression BBC on the internet? It doesn't have anything to do with broadcasting. It means Big Black Cock and I was looking at a prime example. And the thrill of lust and fear that spread from my womb to my belly was excruciating. I liked it. No... I loved it.

I figured I must be fairly rapidly becoming a slut, or whatever the current pejorative is for a cock-hungry bitch. I wanted that magnificent cock so far up my pussy, it was coming out of my mouth.

"Well, hello again, Big Boy..." I murmured. "Come back to give me a proper fucking? Make me take your all?"

"Damn straight, bitch," he told me as he lined up on my pussy and using four guys' worth of cum for lube, plunged in.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!" Whatever he hit, he hit it right... I was clenching and pulsing and shaking and basically cumming my brains out within two strokes. I was moaning expletives like crazy as he kept stroking me with that monster cock. And I was cumming, too, over and over, relentlessly.

At last I felt him speed up and swell even more and I knew he was going to dump his load in me, and I remembered when he'd pulled out and bathed my chin and neck with his cum from all the way back at my nethers. And I suddenly got a shit-eating grin on my face as I realized how absolutely delighted I was at the idea of him pouring that much seed into my aching pussy.

"C'mon, baby," I virtually growled. "Pump it into me! Pump your smokin' hot load into my pussy. Cum in me, you big sonofabitch! Cum in me!" He took direction well.

I don't know what part of my brain was counting, but I remember at least fifteen solid jets of literally hot cum blasting into me from that mammoth cock. I remember because I remember thinkingGod! That's a lot of cum! Where the fuck does he keep it?Silly, yes, but kind of how my mind works in stressful situations where I'm being overwhelmed by sexual sensations beyond my ability to handle. Or so I've discovered since then.

When I reached to pull him into the kiss, he surprised me. He wrapped me in his muscular arms and brought me up to a sitting position on him, with him still buried to the hilt. Then we began kissing and licking and teasing each other with our tongues until he gently laid me back down on my back.

Jerry must have had a discussion with the girls because as soon as Jackson tilted my hips up and gently pulled out, they slid in next to me on either side and pretended to be asleep. I got the idea that I was supposed to do the same, so I laid back and closed my eyes. Ginger nestled in next to me and very, very softly whispered in my ear, "pretend to wake up and comment on the dream", so I did.

"Mmmmm," I moaned aloud, stretching and running into Ginger and Molly with my hands. I opened my eyes and smiled at them.

"You are never going to believe the dream I just had," I started telling them, completely oblivious to the fact that I no longer had any clothes on.

"Did it have to do with a bunch of guys?" Ginger asked with a smirk.

"Yeah..." I drawled. "How did you know? Was I talking in my sleep?"

"And a couple of girls?" Molly asked and I turned to look at her.

"Yes, actually..." I acknowledged. "You and Ginny, if you must know..."

"I'm not sure it was a dream..." Ginger smirked coyly as she and Molly reached down and they each took a thigh and lifted and spread my legs.

I felt the gush of cum pour out of my pussy and I knew the camera was getting it. And it turned me on like crazy. But I had a part to play, so I did.

"What???" I exclaimed, trying to sit up and look, holding that position for several seconds for Jerry, who finally smiled and said, "Cut!"

I reached straight for my pussy, stuck two fingers in and finger fucked myself and rubbed my clit and exploded! God, I needed that cum! And I came so hard, I sprayed some of the guys' jizz all over the bed and floor.

"Wish I'd known you were going to do that," Jerry told me. "That would have been awesome video."

"I'm sorry!" I told him, still breathing hard. "You want me to do it again?"


"Can you?" he asked, but I didn't bother to answer. I just went back at myself again. I knew Jerry and Ron were diving for the cameras, but I was just paying attention to me. I got myself cranked way the hell up again, and I got off hard again, but I didn't spray the guys' jizz. I sprayed my own.

For the first time in my life, I squirted. And it went all over the place.

"Far out, she's a squirter!" Ginger laughed.

"She's a fucking fountain!" Ron bitched. "And she soaked the camera!"

"Don't worry, I got it," Jerry told him. "Can you do that again?"

"I don't think I can do anything again, right now," I told him, lying back and nearly passing out.

"Oh, yes, she can!" Ginger told him and the bitch did me in. She pounced between my legs, drove two fingers into my sopping pussy and started rubbing that swollen G-spot area, and I'll be damned if she wasn't right. I think I was screaming my head off, but I also think I was hosing down Ginger and anything beyond her. Then I really did go out.

Not completely passed out but like falling asleep where you're on the edge of consciousness. I had enough brains left to ask Ginger to ease up and that was about it. She did, and I fell asleep.

[to be continued]

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers