Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"Okay, so what do I do, now that I've made an ass of myself?" she asked.

It was my turn to take a deep breath and sigh.

"Christ! You're not listening! You didn't make an ass of yourself. You had some fun with a couple of women. You got some relief for your libido. Fuck, you must be as stressed as I am. Hell, my Significant Other is a Rabbit. Who's yours?"

"Magic Wand," she told me, somewhat disconsolately.

"Well, at least your S-O plugs in the wall," I said cheerily. "No fortune in batteries."

"Pacific Gas and Electric is pretty happy with me..." she intoned, but I could hear the humor.

"Look, Sandra..." I tried a different tack. "How much control does Sandy have? If she knows she's going to feel good?"

"Some," Sandra admitted. "The problem is once she gets started, she doesn't stop – until she's incapacitated or something. I was doing okay keeping her in check until Ginger touched me... then it was all over. You're a very sexy porn star, you know..."

"Thanks," I smiled. "There's a first time for everything..."

"The other problem is," she went on, "sex is relatively innocuous. Anything else, drugs especially, and the not being able to stop is a real problem. I've managed to get the alcohol abuse under control, mostly by cutting myself off if I get anywhere near inebriated," she confided, then paused, thinking.

"Beth, this is really scary," she went on in a moment. "I am so envious of you, I can't tell you. Five hunks... Five! HUNKS!... I'm drooling at both ends. The Sandy in me is pissed that you're getting all the fun and she isn't. She'd rip them away from you if she could. And that's dangerous, because if she gets out again, that's probably the direction she'll head."

"Maybe I should just go back to my hotel room and try to forget tonight ever happened. I certainly don't want to resent you at work... um... have I really been that much of a bitch to you?"

"Or..." I drawled, ignoring her question, "maybe we could satiate Sandy and she'd leave you alone for awhile."

"Not possible," Sandra told me.

"I'm not so sure," I thought out loud. "Maybe we level with the guys, tell them, and Ginger and Molly, to let you jill off on your own, we watch the rest of the movie and then you tell me whether or not we could satiate her appetite."

"I don't know that she's ever been sexually sated before," Sandra told me. "Passed out, yes. Sated, not so sure."

"So do you want to try it?" I asked. "I know we're on a limited time schedule."

"And you're sure I don't have to apologize to the others, especially Ginger, for what happened before?" she asked, with real apprehension in her eyes.

"I'm positive," I told her. "They're all half-voyeurs anyway... you played right into their fantasies. Hell, some of them were probably jerking off to you and me and Ginger. I would not worry about it a bit."

"Okay," she told me tentatively. "I guess we try it..."

"Great! Let's go tell the others..." I took her hand and led her back to the breakfast nook.

* * * * *

Sandy was in rare form by the time the movie was over. Of course, I'd gotten myself off several times as well. But by agreement, she'd been left alone and Sandra had done a great job of keeping Sandy focused on Sandy.

We'd given her the center of the front row and the rest of us sat in the third row, to minimize temptation. Jerry had started the video again at the point where we three girls were falling out and the dream sequences started. Sandra was in charge when the movie started. It was amazing to see the slow but steady transformation as Sandy emerged.

Her jilling intensified, as did her comments, now that she knew she didn't have to hide them. At one point I realized that most of the guys, as far as I could tell, were jerking off even as they were making comments about how hot a certain scene was, or complimenting my tits or ass or mouth. Then I realized Molly and Ginger had their hands in their pants as well, and a feeling of relief washed through me... followed immediately by a couple of mini-cums.

Paul was the first guy to go over. I saw him stiffen in my peripheral vision and mutter "Oh, fuck!..." I turned to look and saw him spraying cum all over his T-shirt. Then Sandy piped up.

"If one of you guys just shot your wad, it was a damned waste, because I amsoready for one of you to fuck the hell out of me! Jesus Christ, you are all so fucking hung! Damn, girl! How'd you get him up your tight little ass?"

Leave it to my boss to make me blush a little, though she couldn't see it.

"Not until the movie's over, sweetheart," I told her. "Just keep your eyes on the road."

"Fuck you, bitch," she told me. "I'll get you later. You'll be walking funny for a week!"

A couple of the guys laughed.

"I don't know..." Ron told her. "She's got pretty good recuperative powers..."

"If that's Ron," she answered, still watching the screen and still jilling, "you better believe I'm getting that Beef Burrito Supreme of yours right up my tukas... I want you so deep, you're cumming outta my mouth."

Other than the fact that she was nuts and had a major self-control problem, I was liking this rather outrageous Sandy. When we got to Round Two, where the guys were just plain vanilla fucking me until they came on me, Sandy started to get more agitated, and I could sense her jilling going up. When we got to Round Three, where the guys were doing the internal cumshots, one right after the other, Sandy leaned forward, staring. I thought she was going to try to jump through the screen to join in.

The movie ended with my "What???" as I stared at my cum-soaked pussy and faded into the end credits. Then there was a surprise little extra bit. It faded back in to me lying there jilling like crazy... and suddenly squirting fem-cum all over the place. Next to me, partially on camera, you could see Ginger laughing and saying "Far out, she's a squirter!" and then cutting to Ron's camera and me blasting it with my cum, and him bitching about me soaking the camera, then cutting to Jerry's camera and him asking me about doing it again, and me not sure, and Ginger...

God, I had forgotten how hard she'd driven me and how hard I'd cum, and now watching it, how much I had sprayed her, the bed and according to the camera, a couple of the guys as well. It faded out with me passing out.

Sandy jumped up from her seat, spun around with her hand still rubbing her crotch and shouted, "One of you Sons of Bitches...Somebody!... FUCK MENOW!!!"

* * * * *

"Would you like us to show you some restraint?" Jerry asked Sandy, moving down next to her.

"I don't care if you chain me to the fucking wall!" she yelled to his face. "Just FUCK ME!!!"

"Shall we give the lady what she wants?" he asked the others.

Jackson nodded, walked over to Sandy, picked her up like a feather pillow and slung her over his shoulder, heading out of the theatre.

"Jerry, what the fuck's going on?" I hissed as I grabbed him on the way by.

"She's wild and she wants to get fucked," he told me softly, while skillfully turning me to walk with him. "We'll take her to the studio, truss her up and fuck the hell out of her. But we won't do anything damaging, regardless of whether she safe-word's out. And we'll video it. We'll give it to her later or destroy it if she doesn't want it."

"Jerry, tell me honestly you know what you're doing," I almost pleaded.

"I know what I'm doing," he told me seriously. "I've dealt with split-personalities before, but usually by the time I get them, they're fucked up beyond anything but a miracle, and usually because of drugs. I won't work with an actress who isn't straight, or is doing it because she owes some pimp money, or because she's trying to pay off gambling debts... although that one is sometimes negotiable."

"Sandra's got an evil twin... her Sandy side that is an extremist. We'll play to her, but carefully. We're not therapists, but we'll try to give Sandra a voice in Sandy's choices, give her more leverage over her wild side."

"By the way, if you're not into B&D, I wouldn't hang around the studio."

"B&D," I iterated. "Not S&M."

"Exactly," Jerry confirmed. "Bondage and Discipline, not Sado-Masochism. Simple tie-'em-up games, some spanking, some toys, a lot of fucking."

"I like tie-'em-up games," I told him. I have absolutely no clue as to why. He looked at me as if considering me in a new light.

"We'll have to talk about that," he nodded as the party reached the elevator, Sandy still slung over Jackson's shoulder. She was playing with the muscles under his pants as he walked. While we were in the elevator as it descended to Level 3, she commented, "damn, you have a fine ass! You all do."

"Thank you," the guys echoed as one.

Ginger and Molly cracked me up by curtseying when they said, "Thank you!"

We got to "3" and walked straight for the studio. When we got there, Jerry threaded his way through the piles of theatre junk and headed for where the bed was. He walked up to a curtain hanging on the wall opposite the bed and pulled it aside. Behind it was a bunch of bondage furniture. I started a mental inventory, but got interrupted when Jerry said, "Ron, pull out the bench. Paul, get the cart. Ginger, get something rolling. Dave, Molly, help Jackson with Sandy when Ron's got the bench out."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. He turned and grinned at me.

"Think about all the things you'd like to do with the equipment you see around here."

That wouldn't be hard... I was starting to obsess on them.

Ron pulled out a padded bench maybe 30" high – about desk height – and about the same long, and around 18" wide. Jackson carried Sandy over to it and laid her down on it, on her back. Paul came up right behind them with a wheeled cart, from which he took some lengths of chain and manacles. Sandy looked a little surprised, especially when Dave and Molly each took one of her arms and pulled them down on either side, manacling her wrists to eye bolts in the legs.

"Oooh, youaregoing to chain me to the wall!" she suddenly said in a very delighted, sultry voice, which went perfectly with the devilish grin she was beginning to show.

"In a metaphorical manner of speaking," Ron told her as he and Paul put on ankle and thigh restraints, fastening them together so her ankles were almost against her butt. Then Molly and Dave added cords connecting her knees to her wrists, which effectively spread her legs without any bar in-between.

This is one devious set-up,I thought.She can't close her legs; rock her thighs up and you can get at her ass; tilt her head back and you can throat-fuck her... I wonder where I get one?Then I had to stop and wonder where the hell hadthatthought come from? This was not at all like me... maybe the me that liked the B&D games with my ex, but that was long ago and a different me... wasn't it?

Jerry paused in his preparations and stared at Sandy's thick pubic bush. He said something to Molly that I couldn't hear, but I figured it out pretty quick when Molly returned with electric hair clippers, scissors, a bowl of hot water, shaving cream, razors and hand towels.

Sandy actually had a moment of looking scared when Jerry turned the clippers on and she tried to see what he was doing, but she gave up, closed her eyes and leaned back, apparently trusting to Fate. Jerry and Molly expertly shaved her bare as a newborn babe, and even put some kind of aftershave conditioner or something on her that was soothing and apparently felt good. As soon as the razors and other equipment were put away, Sandy started running at the mouth.

"You gonna shave me like a lamb, you damn well better be going to EAT ME!!!" she yelled at him. "It's a bit DRAFTY in here, don't ya think???"

"Sandy, you're being naughty," Jerry told her calmly and moved to the cart.

"And you're taking your SWEET ASS TIME!!!" she yelled at him. "C'mon, Fucker! FUCK ME!!!"

Jerry opened a drawer in the cart and took out two sets of nipple clamps... one was padded with a barrel screw that closed the clamp and kept a set tension, and the other was a pair of Japanese Clover clamps which would increase the tension if weight were added to them. He considered them for a moment, then turned to face Sandra.

"Sandy?" he asked. "Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Not on your fucking life!" she smiled that wicked grin and I was beginning to realize just how much control Sandra had to maintain, to be able to work at all, much less supervise a bunch of us.

Jerry calmly put the barrel clamps back and attached the clover clamps to Sandy. Her involuntary gasps as the clamps shut on her swollen nipples let me know they were already tight, without the weights. Jerry then went back to the cart and pulled out a tube of lube and tossed it to Ron, while he rummaged for some other items. Ron walked to Sandy's nethers and began applying lube to her pussy and her ass. She squirmed as he did so, but didn't say anything, even when he experimentally probed her pussy and ass with first one, then two, then three fingers.

"Three and three," he finally told Jerry, who came over with a couple of stainless steel plugs. He inserted one in her anus and twisted a key on the end of it, which I immediately figured out would make it spread inside her. He gave it several twists and tugged on it a few times before he was satisfied it wasn't going anywhere. The plug he had for her pussy was different. In fact, it looked kind of like a dog's cock. And it had a ball-pump attached. My look of extreme curiosity got Jerry's attention.

He stopped and held it up for me to see. Itdidlook like a dog's cock, and when he pumped the ball, part of it swelled up and "knotted", just like a dog would. Sandy figured it out about the same time I did. She moaned and leaned her head back, closing her eyes. I was really wondering what was going through her head right then.

Jerry inserted the inflatable doggy-dildo and Sandy moaned slightly, but didn't say anything. Jerry began pumping it up and pretty soon Sandy moaned loudly and muttered "Oh, God!...", but that was it. Jerry tugged on it a couple of times to make sure it was seated. Then he disconnected the pump from it. Sandy was squirming, and I was fairly sure some of what was dripping off her pussy was hers and not the lube. Regardless, Jerry kept going.

He went back to the cabinet and brought out a Pocket Rocket, a Rabbit and a Magic Wand, trying to decide which to use.

"Wand," I said without thinking. "It's what she's used to..."

For a moment, I think Sandra took control of Sandy, based on the look I got. But then she just lay her head back and whimpered a little.

Jerry walked back over to Sandy, placed the head of the Magic Wand squarely on her pussy, and hence her clit, and switched it on.

Sandy tried to achieve orbit.

"OH, MY GOD!!!" she screamed as she tried to pull away from the intense vibrations and couldn't. Then Jerry really went to work.

He very deliberately moved the head of the wand between her pussy lips, just above the dildo, up across her urethra, then parked it on top of her clit until she blew over in a massive orgasm. Then he'd move it slowly back down to the vestibule and slowly back up to leave it on her clit until she came again. He did this about half a dozen times, with Sandy screaming out her cums like a madwoman. She pulled against the restraints, but she wasn't going anywhere.

Then Ron wheeled in some kind of crane stand or something, that went over the top of the bench. Jerry attached the vibrator to it, with it off, then positioned it right below Sandy's clit and turned it on... and left it there while he went to do something else. Sandy was on a rollercoaster ride... no matter which way she moved her hips, the vibe was intensely stimulating some part of her nethers. She had no choice but to go over the top again.

Where Jerry had gone was over to the cabinet again, while Dave moved to the head of the bench where the only reason Sandy didn't look like a wild-eyed animal was because she had them shut, tight. Dave eased out of his clothes, but the view – and particularly of his already taut erection – was wasted on her... she didn't know he was there. I did, however, and something about that man's cock just really got me cranking.

Dave brushed the side of her face with his hard-on and Sandy's eyes snapped open, wide, staring at his shaft. Automatically, she tilted her head back a little and opened her mouth, probing out with her tongue a little. Dave stepped forward and slipped in a dental dam, the triangular wedge of rubber keeping her mouth wide open.

Which surprised the hell out of Sandy. Me, too, actually. I thought I knew what tie-'em-up games were, but I was seeing a whole lot of things I hadn't experienced, or imagined for that matter.

"Nnn-nnn," she tried to say, shaking her head "no". "Nnn, Nnn, Nnn..." Dave took out the dam.

"I won't bite, Master..." Sandy said, very meekly. "I promise." This was freaky. I was starting to see Sandra/Sandy in an entirely different light.

Dave seemed to think about it for a moment, then set down the dam and stuck his dick down her throat. Literally. And she took it... I could see the outline of his manhood in the bulge of her throat. He proceeded to throat fuck her for fifteen or twenty seconds, then pulled out, his cock dripping with her saliva and visibly throbbing.

"Thank you, Master," Sandy told him. "Thank... OW!!! Oh, FUCK!!!" She winced as Jerry applied the leather paddle to her ass. He'd picked one kind of like a strap about two inches wide and had moved the wand out of the way and pushed up on her thighs, raising her ass before smacking her across it.

Sandy fought to get her breathing under control, and then told Jerry, "Thank you, Master."

I was getting an education.

Dave stepped forward again and put his cock balls-deep into Sandy's throat and started thrusting away. She took it, and I could even see her tongue coming out a little, trying to lick him. Dave kept at it for another fifteen seconds or so and stopped when the resounding smack of leather on flesh rang out.

Sandy's moan was muffled by Dave's cock, but when he took it out and she caught her breath, the next thing she said was "thank you, Masters..."

Jerry paused a moment and looked at her. Then he told her, "We appreciate your attention to detail. You do not need to thank us, for now."

"Yes, Master," Sandy said and almost immediately Dave started throat-fucking her again. Except this time Jerry smacked her sooner and Dave didn't stop at the smack. Jerry delivered another three solid strokes with the paddle before Dave pulled out and Sandy could try to catch her breath. They did this another three times before Jerry put the wand back on her and went back to the cabinet.

Dave was well down her throat when Sandy came, hard. She was bucking so much I thought she might be going into convulsions or something, but Dave just pulled out his cock and told her to ride it out. She did, with a vengeance. Then I saw Jerry move the wand away again, and he had a riding crop in his hand.

I knew about those. My ex had liked to mark me with one. I knew they could raise a welt that would last days, but if they didn't break the skin, there would only be bruising, no scarring. Jerry lifted her legs and took his first stroke.

Sandy cried out, but through a closed mouth, so it sounded more like a whimper. She didn't say anything. She just closed her eyes and appeared to go limp. She cried/whimpered like that four more times as Jerry put a total of five stripes on her ass with the crop. Maybe one for each of Los Cinco Hermanos. They were definitely welting up, but I didn't see any blood.

Then Jerry put away the crop and eased the dog-dildo out, making Sandy stretch to pop out the knot while Dave moved down to join him. Next, he eased the butt plug out, but that one he cranked back down a bit before pulling it out.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers