Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

Dave stepped up between her legs and I saw him slip on a condom before he plunged into her pussy. Sandy's head lolled back and I'm pretty sure I heard her whisper"Thank you, Goddess..."as she heaved a huge sigh and Dave started pounding her.

Her ass was red and I could see the welts, and I could see Dave's thighs smacking up against them as he fucked her, but she seemed fine with it. In fact, she seemed excited by it. Then a very naked Paul with a very taut erection stood in front of Sandy and smacked her cheek with his cock. The result was the same instantaneous eyes open, followed by her mouth and Paul inserting his hard-on well into her throat.

That became the pattern. They fucked her like that for awhile, then Dave switched from her pussy to her ass and kept going until he came. Then Paul moved to take Dave's place, put on a condom and started pussy fucking her while Jerry moved to take Paul's place in her mouth. After Paul came in her ass, Jerry took his place and Ron moved to her mouth, and then Ron moved to her pussy and Jackson moved to her mouth.

I was sopping wet and diddling myself by the time Jackson moved to her pussy. I lost count of how many times Sandy had cum. I'm sure she had lost count, too. In fact, I'm fairly certain she'd lost track of any kind of reality.

"Well, guess I'm up," Ginger announced next to me. I looked at her in surprise. I had no idea what being "up" meant at that point. She walked over and straddled Sandy's face, making Sandy bury her nose and mouth in Ginger's pussy. Sandy didn't hesitate and Ginger lit up like a Christmas tree.

And after she got off, Molly took her place. And after Molly got off, they looked at me.

Well, either I'm working someplace else next week,I thought,or this is really going to cement a friendship...I walked over and straddled Sandy's face and she didn't miss a beat. And I was so primed, I went straight through the roof as soon as she stuck her tongue up my pussy, then sucked my labia and clit into her mouth and flicked away with her tongue. I had to grab the sides of the bench to keep from falling down, I came so hard.

Jackson got off in her ass while Sandy was giving me my second cum.

When Jackson pulled out, I eased off of Sandy's face and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was in some other world. Weirdly enough, she looked peaceful... an expression I would have said she didn't know a couple of days ago.

The guys moved in to start unhooking her from the clamps and restraints – but only to turn her over and secure her wrists to the bench legs again. They left her legs free. The next thing they brought out both shocked and fascinated me. It was twin dildos on a pole, hooked up to some kind of flywheel.

Then I had an epiphany... it was a fucking machine! They lined the dildos up with Sandy's ass and pussy, put a lot of lube on both her and the machine, and slowly turned it on. One dildo plunged into her ass and one plunged into her pussy. They guys set the depth they wanted, then cranked up the RPM's. And I mean cranked them up!

They had to have had that thing up to at least 120 thrusts per minute, maybe more, and Sandy was just getting off in one long, continuous, howling orgasm. They let her run like that for a couple of minutes, until I was sure she was going to explode. Then they finally slowed the machine down and Jerry walked over to me.

"I think we've tamed the savage beast," he told me with a slight smirk. "She's pretty done in. And it's later than I thought. How about if we find her a blouse and pantyhose to go with her suit for tomorrow and she crashes here tonight? You could drive her in, in the morning."

I had already been thinking along those lines.

"Sure," I told him. "Let's clean her up and then take her to my room. She can sleep with me."

"Fair enough," he smiled. "Dave's going to be irked – he wanted to nail you tonight."

I smiled back. "He can 'nail me' tomorrow night," I told Jerry. "Let's deal with whoever the hell she is..."

The guys took Sandra/Sandy over to the huge bed and laid her down on it, while Ginger and Molly went and got warm, wet washcloths and towels and such. We spent about half an hour cleaning her up and massaging her muscles and joints, so they wouldn't seize up too badly. Jerry left some pain killers, muscle relaxants and tranquilizers with me, and reminded me about the Nupercainal in the medicine chest.

When I questioned his being so forthcoming with prescription drugs, he told me they were only for if she needed them, and then in limited quantities. And that what he'd given me were lightweights. He pointed out that they usually played on the weekends precisely because they didn't have to work the next morning.

Dave and Jackson moved her to the bed in my room and Molly, after checking her blouse size, brought half a dozen blouses that would fit for Sandra to choose from in the morning. When the others left, I stripped down and – deciding the shower could wait until morning – snuggled in behind the exhausted woman in my bed who was only partially awake.

"This is one fucking incredible Wonderland, Beth," she mumbled as I settled in. "When do I wake up?"

"Around 6:30am," I told her. "I'll make sure you're in to work okay."

"I meant from the Wonderland dream," she mumbled into her pillow.

"Oh, that..." I told her softly. "I'm not sure you do."

She turned over, took my face in her hands and kissed me – slowly, sensuously, affectionately. Then she snuggled into me, burying her face in my chest, and relaxed into me.

Moments later, her breathing shifted, and she was asleep.

[to be continued]

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers