Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

Besides, I was getting seriously distracted.

Despite my promise to myself that under no circumstances was I going to misbehave, Dr. Pam and Vicki were subverting my good intentions.

They were both dressed to show off their assets. Knowing Vicki was one of Jerry's actresses explained a whole lot of why my groin was being tugged in her direction, but Dr. Pam's very curvy womanhood had a subtle appeal I couldn't ignore. And she'd dressed to show off her hips, waist and cleavage. Plus, while at work she'd had her hair up in a loose bun, now it was down and flowed past her shoulder blades – a very luxuriant brunette. Whether I wanted to or not, I was attracted to her.

I was also getting distracted by some of the celebrities hanging around. Yes, this was Malibu. Yes, actors and actresses live here. But I sure didn't expect to see Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely Shaye Smith – and don't get me started on Brosnan. And Scotty Pippen, and Rod Stewart and family, and Halle Berry, and... well, for a girl from the Midwest, I was in awe.

I noticed, though, that Sandra had slipped into referring to herself as Sandy and was talking with Vicki and Ginger. Apparently, they knew what they wanted off the menu. Molly and Dr. Pam compromised on what they wanted me to have and we put in all our orders. Sushi-type appetizers and another round of drinks led into "how do you know..." pre-dinner conversation.

"Vicki," I had to ask, "do you work for Jerry in the capacity I think you work for him in?" Not the best grammar, but it got the query across.

"Am I an actress and model for Himeros Productions?" she answered. "Yes. And I'm an exotic dancer and very occasionally a high-priced call girl. Is that what you meant?"

"That's what I meant," I agreed. "So how do you know Dr. Pam?"

Vicki smiled broadly and I could see the doctor trying to stifle a grin.

"Her first ex- was my oldest brother." I had to do a double-take on that one. I turned to Pam.

"How many ex-'s do you have?" I asked, in obvious awe and confusion.

"Only one," she smiled. "But I do have a second husband to whom I am currently married. His name is Auggie, short for Augustus, and he's a senior broker for Vanguard Pacific. Vicki is referring to Martin, a sexy-as-hell playboy who couldn't keep it zipped to save his life and who has been my ex- for about ten years now. I do have him to thank for teaching me that I'm bi, and helping me get my head out of the clouds and back down to Mother Earth. Otherwise, it's better that we don't see each other much."

"Martin's my oldest brother," Vicki cut in, "and I met Pam when they were dating and I was a snot-nosed little brat. Long story short, Martin screwed up and I benefitted. Pam and I have been very close friends since.Veryclose friends."

I didn't miss the insinuation. Neither did the rest of the table.

"But Vicki won't talk about Jerry?" I turned back to Pam.

"Oh, she'll talk about Jerry, and his place in the Hills, and Himeros Productions... in general," Pam explained. "What she won't do is talk about specifically who is doing what and with what and to whom. When I found out you were dating Jerry Sterling, my catty side went nuts imagining all the things that could be going on behind closed gates, as it were. When I found out Sandra was keeping you company, and jilling off in the bathroom..."

"It's Sandy," Sandra mentioned quietly.

"Well, by the way, Sandy," Pam amended, "yes, I figured out it was you, and yes, I really do jill off to relieve stress at work, and yes, it was a lot of fun racing you. I hope none of that bothers you. Anyway, when I found out you two calm, cool and collected professional women were involved with Jerry Sterling, I justhadto find out what was going on up there. So I went to Vicki."

"And of course, I couldn't tell her," Vicki put in, "since the last time I was up there was a month ago and that was well before you two came on the scene. Not that I would have said anything, anyway. But I did hear rumors that Jerry had his posse in town and they were picking up fresh meat. But I don't go up there without an invite, and I hadn't had one. I'm going to guess you two, Beth and Sandy, are the fresh meat."

"All five of the Hermanos?" she went on. "Must be intense."

"You have no idea," I told her softly, while Ginger broke in on top of me and said, "oh, yes, she does!"

I drained my drink. A little prematurely, apparently.

"Are you going to want sex?" Sandy asked Dr. Pam.

There was a pause and a slight catch of her breath before Dr. Pam told her, "Straight to the point... Sandy? You've always been forthright at work, but usually more circumspect."

"I'll explain about my Jekyll and Hyde problem later," Sandy told her, keeping her gaze. "Professionally, my persona is Sandra, the one you know. Non-professionally, so far, it was Sandra, too... but Sandy is beginning to re-emerge, and she's a bit more improper."

Molly laughed and Ginger stifled it. Both reactions got Dr. Pam's attention.

"Why do I get the feeling you're understating the situation?" she asked with a slight smile.

"Because those two can't keep their mouths shut," Sandy told her, "and you haven't answered my question. Are you going to want sex?"

"You know, I've got a Jekyll and Hyde problem, too," Pam told her evenly. "Although I'm very careful about who gets let out to play and when. But to be fair, I've been interested in you and Beth since you first arrived on the project. It went through the roof when I found out about Jerry and crew. I'm not saying anything's going to happen or that I'm going to try to hustle you or whatever... but I do find you both attractive. Actually, all four of you... but I'd expect that from people that work for Himeros."

"So the answer is 'yes'," Sandy told her, then looked out over the ocean. "It's sunset," she went on. "How about after dinner, we take a walk on the beach?"

I could feel the energy surge at the table and figured,well, Hell... here we go down another rabbit hole.

"That might be very lovely," Dr. Pam told Sandy in warm tones, and I swear her eyes were sizing us up like filet mignon. "Dinner first, though. The cuisine here is to die for."

"Dinner first," Sandy echoed, lifting her wine glass in a mock toast. And with the best timing in the world, our dinner arrived.

* * * * *

We'd managed to destroy a variety of incredibly delicious dishes, from King Crab Tempura with Amazu to Shrimp with Lobster and Spicy Lemon Sauce, to Japanese Wagyu Beef, to Squid Pasta in Light Garlic Sauce for the hot dishes, to Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalepeño, Salmon Kelp Rolls and Oshitashi on the cold side, to a "sampler" of sushi and sashimi which included Jackfish, Baby Abalone, Scallops, Bluefin Toro, Big Eye Asparagus Tuna and Eel Cucumber Rolls, and a number of other things I don't remember the names for, plus Chocolate Harumaki and Homemade Sorbets for dessert, washed down with our favorite beverages and a big bottle of warm sake.

We were lit.

Sated. And lit.

And Sandy started coming on to Dr. Pam. It was a train wreck I couldn't look away from... or so I thought until later.

"So you want to know what goes on up at Jerry's house?" Sandy asked Pam, leaning towards her somewhat suggestively.

"I'm very intrigued, yes," Dr. Pam told her, leaning in herself.

Here we go...I thought.I hope Ginger and Molly can keep her in bounds...

"What do you already know?" Sandy asked, holding the doctor's gaze.

"I know that one of Mr. Sterling's companies, Himeros Productions, makes porn," she told Sandy, "and that my friend Vicki has acted in some of them. I know that part of his mansion is also one of his studios. I know that he's obscenely rich for a young man and has excellent taste in women. And I know that Beth has been dating him recently, and now apparently you, too. And from the introductions tonight, I surmise that Ginger and Molly work for Jerry, at least as porn stars and probably more."

"And from the vibes I'm picking up from everybody here, we're all bisexual and probably pretty turned on by each other. I know for sure that for some reason, you and Beth have been getting me wet since you showed up at work for the implementation and doubly so since Beth started driving the Ferrari. I also get the feeling it wouldn't take much to swing me to Ginger and Molly as well."

"I'd love to get an invite to the house, just to see it, but also to meet the man behind all this rampant eroticism."

"So..." Sandy purred, "if I wanted to walk down the beach with you a bit and put my head in your crotch and make you cum until you wanted to scream, but couldn't because of the neighbors, that would be okay with you?"

I thought Dr. Pam was going to have a stroke. Or heart attack. Whatever... her pulse and respiration shot up like she was on a stress-test treadmill.

"Yes..." she managed to say, very quietly.

"Good!" Sandy proclaimed, sitting back. "Then we're on the same page. Although Jerry's is much more comfortable than getting sand in places only a proctologist could love."

"Then we have to wait?" Pam very quietly asked.

Whoa! That brought my attention around, big time!

"Well..." Sandy drawled.

"Well," Ginger interrupted, "why don't you hang on a second while I check in?" She fished out her cell phone and called. A few moments later, she tried a different number. A little bit later, she put down her phone and turned to us.

"I called the house," she informed us. "I got the answering machine. So I called the studio number. I got the 'we're busy shooting, call back' message. Any bets on what they're doing?"

"Essie," Molly, Sandy and I all said in unison.

"Who's Essie?" Vicki asked.

"The latest fresh meat," I told her. "Cute chick. You'd probably like her."

"Then how do I get an invite to the house?" Pam asked, undeterred.

"Well, I'm the housekeeper," Molly volunteered. "Only, there's a small problem with spare rooms. We have six, and they're all pretty much in use. Jerry has the master bedroom, of course, but Dave, Paul, Ron and Jackson have four of the six, and Beth and Sandra have the other two. I have no idea what's happening with Essie and whether she'll be staying the night or with who. I have some space in my apartments, and if people want to double up or use the sofas, I guess we could work it out."

"I could double up with Beth," Sandy offered in a rather seductive tone. "Unless she's sleeping with Dave. Or I could use the bed in the studio. It's rather comfortable, actually. Or if one of the other guys wanted me..."

I turned to Molly. "You know, we could just go on up for a girls' night in for awhile and see what happens. The guys are probably exhausted, given the proclivities of our newest little minx. And if they're still up and randy, we could handle it. We don't have to include Dr. Pam and Vicki."

"Please don't save me from myself," Dr. Pam murmured and it suddenly dawned on me – yeah, I'm a little slow at times – that she was looking forward to getting laid, by somebody, and it was beginning to look like she didn't care who.

I bit the bullet and asked.

"Pam, are you looking to get laid?"

She smiled this strange, soft smile at me and told me "by anybody I can get my hands on."

The sensible part of me had to interject, "you do know that the House Rules include no drugs and no doing anything which might involve the police, right?"

"Vicki already told me that, yes," she answered. "And I'm completely onboard with that."

"Then how about we drive on up there and maybe loll around the jacuzzi or hang around the fireplace for awhile and see which way it goes?" I offered.

"I'm good with that," she smiled. "And I already wheedled the address out of Vicki and it's in my GPS."

"You'll have to follow us in," I told her. "The automatic gate opener is in Jerry's car we borrowed to come down here tonight, but it should stay open long enough for you to tailgate in on us."

Pam paid the bill – my guess is that it was close to $500 for the six of us – and we went out front to get our cars from the valet. Pam's showed up first, and I was impressed. I guess I'm starting to notice wealth a lot more than I used to... it was a black Mercedes SLK 350 Roadster and it looked sharp. I started to wonder how a nurse could afford a sixty-five grand car, but then thought better of it. She was married to a stockbroker and obviously well connected. I left it at that.

The look of pure animal lust on the face of the valet that brought us the Aston Martin was amazing – especially because it was for the car and not for the four attractive women getting into it. Dr. Pam was looking a bit wistful, too. Ginger handled the tip before I could, but I still managed to snag the driver's seat. We wheeled out of Malibu a little after 10pm and started back up into the hills, with the Mercedes following right behind. It didn't take us long to be rolling through the iron gates of 7999 Vulcan Canyon Rd. and into Jerry's huge parking lot.

We pulled into a spot and the Mercedes pulled in next to us. Ginger, Molly and Sandy piled out of the Rapide as I shut it off and followed them. They swarmed the Mercedes as Pam and Vicki emerged, looking around.

"This way, this way ladies," Ginger smiled and walked up to Vicki, taking her arm. Molly walked up to Pam and similarly hooked her arm, turning her in the direction of the garage.

"Is that the house?" Pam asked in confusion as they walked.

"No, just the garage," Molly smiled. "The elevator's on the far side."

"The elevator?" Now the good doctor was looking even more confused.

"Yep!" Molly told her and just steered her through the parked and tarpaulined cars and bikes. We all ended up in the elevator foyer, looking out over the hills and the City.

"That is one magnificent view," Dr. Pam breathed as she looked out over the lights below.

"If you look fairly straight down and a little to your left," Molly told her, "you will see the lights from the pool and spa. You can't see it from here, but farther to your left and one more level down from the pool are the tennis and handball courts."

"My, oh, my..." Pam breathed, craning her neck slightly to catch sight of the pool.

"I think we'll stop by the kitchen and grab some snacks and drinks," Molly told Pam and Vicki. "Then we can head on down to the pool and lazy around. I've got even money that if the guys are still doing Essie, they're probably down in the studio. If they're done, they're either in the living room or out at the pool. In any case, we won't intrude on them. They can come join us if they're so inclined and it's okay with Dr. Pam."

"Me?" Pam asked as the elevator doors slid open. "Why okay with me? It's Mr. Sterling's home..."

"Because you invited us out to dinner and this is just a continuation of that date," Molly told her. "If you want us to be left alone, one sign to Jerry and you won't see hide nor hair of the guys."

"I don't think I want to be left alone," Pam told Molly. "In fact, I'd really like to meet Mr. Sterling, if possible. But more to the point..."

The elevator doors opened.

"Wow..." was how Pam finished her sentence, as she looked through the foyer into the ballroom.

"The short form of the tour," Molly picked it up, "is – this is the first floor, with the elevator and foyer, and beyond that as we walk forward is the Ballroom." As we entered the Ballroom, she went on.

"Beyond that arch to the right is the formal Dining Room. Surrounding it in a kind of L-shape is the combination Kitchen and Breakfast Nook. You can get into them from either the Dining Room or that hallway over to the left."

"Down that hallway are the In-Home Theatre, the Pool Room and at the far end, the Library and Office spaces. Down one floor, to level '2', or the second floor, is the Living Room, six guest bedrooms, the Master Bedroom suite and access to the pool terrace, which has the pool, jacuzzi, barbeque pit, sundeck and so forth."

"One more floor down are the Gym, Laundry, utility rooms, basement storage, my quarters and access to the tennis terrace, which has the lighted tennis court, handball court and putting green. Feel free to walk around and touch stuff. Jerry really don't care, and he appreciates it when others appreciate it. It's pretty much the way his mother designed it and he's essentially left it alone."


That was almost verbatim what Jerry had told me the first time I was given the tour. Maybe it was something he and Molly had memorized for visitors or something.

"And the studio is down on the third floor, too," Vicki pointed out.

"Yes," Molly concurred. "The studio's down there, too. Shall we cut through the Dining Room and Breakfast Nook to the Kitchen? We can pick up snacks there and take them with us down to the spa."

We did as she suggested and, armed with a bunch of different munchies, followed her back to the elevator and down to Level 2.

"Cozy" was Dr. Pam's summation as she looked at the Living Room, with its outlying furniture and artwork, and the "conversation pit" around the fireplace – which incidentally had a gas fire going in it, indicating that Jerry and the guys had spent at least a little time here with Essie before hauling her off to her doom.

"It's a very comfortable place to relax, as well as fuck," Molly told her. "Especially when the monsoons hit. Personally, I prefer the jacuzzi and pool – maybe because I'm an Island Girl. Let's head on out there and get our drinks."

Dr. Pam nodded and Molly led the way. I thought about Elton John's "Island Girl" and how much it didn't apply to this vivacious, beautiful, intelligent young woman before me. His song was about a Jamaican hooker in a "white man's world"... Molly was a free-spirited, independent woman who arguably managed the life of a millionaire with no pretensions. But I still had the tune running through my head as we headed out onto the patio.

There weren't any males of the species there, so they had to be busy with Essie in the studio. For our part, we walked over to the jacuzzi and carefully disrobed, putting our snacks and drinks on the nearby tables and easing into the hot, bubbly water.

I got my first looks at a naked Pam and Vicki, and maybe I'd become twisted by recent events, but I was leaking down the inside of my thigh. The good doctor had a classic Marilyn Monroe body and beauty, brunette, like when she was Norma Jean. Pam had to be 5'6", probably 120 lbs. and a 36D-22-36, medium hair, down over her shoulders in soft curls to about the middle of her back, hazel eyes, and a trimmed "landing strip" for her pubic hair. Very curvy, very sensuous – she carried it effortlessly and I got mesmerized almost instantly. Vickie was more the modern porn starlet - 5'5", 110-115 lbs., 34C-24-34, long blonde hair to her ass, brilliant blue eyes and a shaved pussy.

"This is nice..." Dr. Pam cooed as she angled herself to be able to look across the pool and the back of the house, and out over the LA valley at the same time. "One beautiful view..."

"From my point of view," Ginger smiled, "everyone here is a beautiful view..."

"I was referring to the landscape," Dr. Pam smiled. "But you know that. And I agree. We women are awesome. I'm looking forward to meeting the guys."

"Yeah..." Sandy drawled – and I knew it was Sandy – "that's something I'm looking forward to, also."

Dr. Pam smiled at her and I got the feeling the sharks were circling. I decided to be cute. I stood up and started sweeping my hands through the water, as if pushing it away or looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Vicki asked, the first one to bite.

"Looking for more sharks," I explained.

"Sharks?" she asked, definitely confused.

"Yeah," I smiled. "I see at least two of them circling right now!" nodding in Pam and Sandy's directions.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers