Los Cinco Hermanos Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron turned out to be rather hot. Of course, as a professional porn actor, he was supposed to be hot. Ginger pointed him out to me in Jerry's Rogues' Gallery and I started getting happy I'd said "yes" right away. Tall and body builder chiseled – I'd say 6'1" and 180lbs. – he had sandy blond hair like Dave's, bright blue eyes, was clean shaven – both ends – and had a smile that brightened the room. Together, he and Vicki looked like a walking wet dream.

"Beth, Sandy," Vicki told us when we met them out at the hot tub, "I would like you to meet my friend and occasional co-star Aaron Steele. And yes, that really is his name. He is one of my more favorite balling buddies – or just hanging around buddies, for that matter. And Aaron? I'd like you to meet Beth Stoner and Sandy Milton, new friends of mine as well as Jerry's and the rest of the crew. Beth and Sandy teach medical professionals how to use a popular computer-based patient care system. Right now, they're on vacation and bumming around with Los Cinco Hermanos."

"Y Las Cinco Hermanas!" I smiled. "If you include Ginger, Molly, me, Sandy and Vicki."

"Seis, if you include Pam," Vicki added with a smile.

"Sounds like a great time!" Aaron smiled. "May we join you?"

"Oh, absolutely!" Sandy blurted out. "Do you want me to get you something to drink?"

"That's my job," Molly told her, climbing out of the jacuzzi and letting the water run off of her naked body. "Your usual, Aaron?"

"Yes, please," he told her as he began to strip.

"Me, too, please, Molly," Vicki added, also beginning to take off her clothes.

The others in the tub – me, Jerry, Dave, Sandy, Ginger and Jackson – moved to make room for two more while Molly went to the pool bar and came back with a drink each for Vicki and Aaron, then rejoined everyone in the tub.

"So Vicki tells me you're looking at a possible career change," Aaron smiled to Beth and Sandy. "Something about having your universe rearranged and discovering a massive latent talent... one that, according to her, I would definitely appreciate. Do I get details? Or should I butt out?"

"The only butt you should do is mine," Sandy informed him flat out. "Damn! You've got a nice bod!"

"Thank you," he nodded graciously. "I work at it. And from here, you're pretty damned good-looking yourself."

Sandy pushed off from her side of the tub over to where Aaron was sitting, climbing into his lap and planting her tits in his face. "How about from here?" she asked.

"Did Vicki happen to mention Free Spirit, or something similar?" I asked.

"ct'lly y'th," Aaron replied, muffled by Sandy's cleavage. He pulled his head back a little to get some breathing room. "Actually, yes," he iterated. "She mentioned the two of you were going to do another shoot for Jerry before you had to leave next week. Another installment of Los Cinco Hermanos, I hear."

"Hey, Aaron, if you want to come up and do a cameo, I'm not going to bitch," Jerry told him. "We're looking at Sunday. Hell, the way these two roll, I could use an extra cameraman, regardless of his 12" meat bayonet."

"His what?" Sandy asked, leaning back so she could look him in the eyes.

"His cock," Jerry repeated, clarifying – or so he thought.

"No, before that," Sandy told him, still looking intensely at Aaron.

"I could use an extra cameraman?" Jerry asked.

"No, no, no..." Sandy complained. "After that. About his size..."

"Never mind," she decided, right before Jerry was going to tell her. "I'll find out myself." And she disappeared under the bubbling water. The slight grimace and low grunt that Aaron allowed to slip as he leaned back and steadied himself against the wall were testimony to Sandy's apparently abrupt methods of measuring.

"I thoughtyouwere the one that was supposed to have the amazing mouth, Beth," he commented as he looked down towards his groin, though the water was going to make it difficult.

I smiled to myself. That was an invitation if ever I heard one. I slid over next to Aaron while Vicki made room for me. I reached over to take his gorgeous face in my hands and kiss him. I think I must have learned something about kissing in the last week or so, because he was melting into it as fast as I was – and damn! He tasted great! I got so into his kiss, I didn't even get derailed when Sandy came up for air and went right back down again.

Then Aaron let his fingers trail from my face, to my neck and shoulder and on down to my breast. I was already imagining him between my thighs. That just put the icing on the proverbial cake and my nipples came up, standing out about a mile.

"Very nice," he murmured as he fondled me. "Very, very nice..." Then he started kissing and sucking along the trail his fingers had used to get to my tit. When his mouth got to my nipple, I was already squirming. How he could concentrate like that with Sandy only coming up for air occasionally, had me baffled. But I sure as hell wasn't going to complain!

"By the way, ladies," Jerry put in with a smile, "don't plan on sleeping in too terribly late in the morning. We need to leave enough time to check in with Wardrobe, drive to the Marina and sail to Avalon."

"You're going to the Avalon Ball?" Vicki asked.

"That's the general idea," Jerry smiled. "Can you think of a better once-in-a-lifetime for these two?"

"Actually, yes," Vicki smiled, "but the Avalon Ball is fairly high on the list. I guess we'll see you there."

"You're going?" Jerry asked, a little surprised.

"Pam and Gus are taking me and Aaron," she explained. "We'll take the ferry. Although I'd dearly love to raid your closet for a period outfit."

"Be my guest," Jerry told her. "I have a lot left over from Mother's collection – she loved Costume Balls – and you're welcome to anything that fits. That's what I'm going to offer Beth and Sandy."

"You're going to offer us what?" Sandy asked, staying on the surface this time. "And damn! That's definitely twelve inches – with a frustrating amount of control."

"You do know what he does for a living, don't you?" I pointed out to her.

"Oh... right..." she answered slowly. Then perked up again as she readdressed Jerry. "What is it you're offering?"

"Dress appropriate to the Avalon Ball."

"We're going to the Avalon Ball?" The look on her face was priceless. She was incredulous.

"Did you somehow miss that, sweetheart?" I asked in a condescending tone. "We're sailing to Avalon tomorrow to attend the Ball... whatever that means."

"It means a throwback ball to the 1930's Big Band era and everyone in costume," Ginger spoke up. "It is the annual fundraiser for the Art Deco Society of Los Angeles."

"Guys will be in tuxes or tails of various flavors, the women in everything from flappers to formals. Dancing will be period correct – mostly Foxtrot, Waltz and some of the Latin ones, like the Tango, Rumba and Samba, and of course, Swing – anything that would have been chic in 1930's Hollywood. Not so much the French, Viennese or Weimar Republic stuff. The Ballroom has been restored to its Art Deco opulence. For a girl who likes Swing as much as you do, Beth, you should be in hog heaven."

"Are you a 1930's dance expert?" Sandy asked her. "In addition to the other stuff I know you do so well?"

"Hobbyist, not expert," Ginger told her. "I like entertainment history."

"Okay, so it's an early morning," Sandy turned practical, then turned to me. "Are you taking both of them or are you going to share?"

"I hadn't planned on either or both," I told her. "I'm wiped from the ride and I was just going to fall out, but honestly, Vicki's too tempting to pass up – and right now, I'm leaking that I... I mean, I'm glad I got a chance to meet Aaron."

"Would you like Aaron and I'll take Sandy?" Vicki asked. "He gives a mean massage. Unless someone else is already on your dance card, like Dave."

"Hey, I'm just as saddle sore as her," Dave smiled. "I was planning on taking some meds and hitting the rack."

"Maybe I should go with you, then," Vicki mused. "I give a mean massage, too."

"Hey! What about me?" Sandy asked.

"How about you and I take care of Dave and Aaron can take care of Beth?" Vicki asked. I think it was in her nature to try and broker deals.

"Works for me," Sandy told her.

"Well, I'm headed for the bar, the medicine cabinet and the bed," I announced, giving Aaron a quick kiss and climbing out of the jacuzzi. "Whoever ends up in my bed, just remember I'm sore and I have to get up in the morning." I grabbed a towel and headed for the house.

[to be continued]