LoSa-MaSa

Story Info
She loses her inhibitions & gets her man.
7k words
4
47.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think men truly are from Mars and women from Venus after seeing where my husband submitted his version of events (Group Sex) and where I submitted my version (Loving Wives).

My name is Lora Sacco and my husband and I decided to each write down our feelings about how we got back together and what happened after we did. I did not read his version of events until he put it on Moon Glade's submissions and he did not read my version of events until I put it on The Swan's submissions. Those two pseudonyms are used by my girlfriend Debre who let us use them for our two accounts of how I lost my inhibitions and married the man of my dreams.

--------------------------------

I was a real Tom Boy when I was growing up and my best friend was my next door neighbor Mark Sanderson. Mark and I were the same age and had the same interests. We were inseparable and even had our own secret names for one another. We used the first two letters of our first and last names and I was his LoSa and he was my MaSa. We used those names whenever we played Marco Polo and we always found one another.

When I was thirteen my father got a transfer to Rapid City, South Dakota and I was heart broken to move away from The California Coast. Mark and I kept in contact until his father moved to a new job and somehow we lost one another's address. Over the next ten years I often wondered about Mark and hoped that he was happy and well.

Rapid City was a very difficult place for me to come of age. There were plenty of last names in Long Beach that ended in a vowel, but very few in Rapid City. I made few friends because with my black hair and olive complexion I was often mistaken for an Indian by the whites in my high school and was not accepted by them. Likewise the Indian students did not accept me either. To add to my woes I began to develop quite rapidly after my 14th birthday and became very self-conscious of the stares I would get from the boys and even from grown men on the streets. I became very shy and frightened of my effect on the opposite sex. I overheard boys referring to me as Lora Saxxo or The Sex Sack and when I started to get asked out I refused all offers and did not even go to the senior prom.

I graduated from high school with straight A's and went to an Ivy League school on the east coast (at last I was back on the sea even if the winters were cold and dreary). Boston had a large Italian American community and I did make some friends there and even began to date a little during my sophomore year of college, but I really was so painfully shy that when the guy I was dating tried to get his hand up my blouse I nearly screamed and ran from the car. After that I refused every date offer and focused more and more on my Marine Biology studies. When I graduated I was offered a full ride graduate scholarship at Scripps in San Diego and finally after ten years I was back on the California Coast.

One afternoon I was having Gnocchi at my favorite Italian restaurant in La Jolla when someone behind me said, "LoSa?"

When I turned around I was looking into those laughing aquiline blue eyes of my youth. Even though it had been ten years and he was now a five foot ten hunk I knew who it was and as my eyes began to water I said, "MaSa" and I rushed into Mark's arms.

My shyness quickly evaporated around Mark and after our third date I knew he was the man I wanted to marry and the man that I wanted to give my virginity to. Mark had become an electrician and had done quite well in the booming California real estate developments. He lived in a very nice condominium complex with Olympic size swimming pools and I began to spend a lot of time swimming there and even kept a bathing suit at his place to change into as did his friend Mike Schiavone who would often come by for a swim.

I did not like Mike much. When he met me he about ate me up with his eyes and then said, "Looks like five foot five of Italo-American dynamite, same as me, the only difference is you have an ass to die for and I would die to get some of it." Mark told Mike to cool it. I had turned red with embarrassment and Mike apologized and said he was just kidding, but my dislike for him was immediate. I thought I might be five five, but I doubt if you are an inch over five foot four, but I held my tongue and said nothing.

Over the next few weeks I got to know quite a few of the people who lived in the condominiums or dated those that did.

One warm day I was out by the pool sunbathing waiting for Mark to get home from work. Elaine, Moe's girl friend, was sitting next to me as we watched the twins, Ken and Keith, swim laps. Ken and Keith were identical twins. They were a little over six feet tall and it was obvious that they worked out regularly. They were very good looking guys and seemed to know it. Elaine languidly said to me, "I use to go out with them."

I said to her, "You mean you use to go out with both of them?"

"Yes," she answered "but I didn't know it at the time."

"You mean they didn't tell you?"

"I didn't even know that there were two of them at the time. One day I was out with one of them at a restaurant and this girl follows me into the toilet and asks me is that Ken or Keith? I asked her what she meant and she told me that she had been going out with Ken for two months before she discovered he had an identical twin. She said that one night one of the twins brought her back to the other twin's apartment by mistake and when he opened the door there was his mirror image. Ken lives in this complex and Keith lives in the next pool complex. When one of them starts dating a girl they take turns sleeping with her by simply changing condos on nights when they take her out, but that night Ken or Keith, whichever twin it was, had had a little too much to drink and the he took her home to his place by mistake where his twin was staying until the date was over."

"What did she do?"

"She didn't go into details, after all I was a complete stranger to her, she just told me that she wanted to warn that I was being used as a sex toy by those two."

"What did you do?"

"I kept going out with them and tried to figure out whether I was with Ken or Keith. I began to notice the little nuisances in their lovemaking. God they were both great in bed! When I was with one I fantasized about the other. One would always nibble the nape of my neck when he did me from behind. One would always nibble on my ear lobes... I began to fantasize about having them both."

"But you did have them both."

"At once"

"Oh," I answered as I watched them emerge from the pool and felt a sexual thrill wash over me at the thought of the two of them at the same time.

"Did you?" I asked in a shaking voice.

Elaine sighed and said, "It was the most incredible experience of my life! Individually they were both tremendously good lovers, but together they worked as a team to pleasure me. I have never been so sexually satisfied in my life. It was amazing how they knew my body and what it liked. And I was amazed at myself and how totally uninhibited I was when I was together with them."

"That's so hot," I said as I felt myself begin to get moist between my legs.

Elaine ignored me and continued, "They told me that they always shared their girlfriends and had since high school. They would take turns with the girls they met until the girls finally figured it out. They told me that when that happened one of three things would always occur; either their girlfriend would get angry, sometimes very angry and that would be the last they would see of them, or the girl would ask them to decide which one wanted to date her exclusively and that was something they would never do, or the girl would do what I did and say let's drop the pretense and all go to bed together."

"That was pretty daring of you, I would never have had the nerve," I said.

Elaine languidly said as she reached for her lotion, "When a girl gets a chance like that she would be a fool to allow her inhibitions to get in the way of the experience of a lifetime. It took me awhile to get up the nerve to confront them."

"How did you do it?"

"I had started going out with Keith, but was never really sure which one of them I was with so one night after my third orgasm I simply said that was wonderful Keith or is it Ken?"

"What happened then?"

"Keith laughed and said we thought you knew, but we couldn't be sure. He asked me if I was upset about their sharing me and I told him that I had been at first, but that soon turned to intrigue. How could I really be upset when they both had treated me so well both in and out of bed? Keith asked what now and I told him the only thing better than making love to him or Ken would be to make love to both of them at once"

"What did he say?"

"He asked me if I wanted to go out with him and Ken and I told him that as much fun as they both were to be with I thought we might get just too many stares in public. I then asked him if he and Ken wanted to come over the next evening and Keith told me he was sure Ken was free because I was the only girl they were dating and we both laughed."

"How long did it last?" I asked as I realized that my nipples were now rigid.

"After three of the most glorious weeks of my life Keith told me that Ken had meant somebody else and that was the end of it. A little more than a year later, when I met Moe and he lived in the same complex as Keith, I was a little uncomfortable at first, but the twins are discreet and Moe moved in over a year after I had stopped seeing the twins so he has no idea. I just wish Moe was half the unselfish lover of either one of them. Moe is a very jealous and possessive lover. He knows that I was no virgin when we met, but like most Arab men he thinks he is the greatest lover in the world on one hand and on the other he could care less about my pleasure. He was actually told he has a golden penis when he was a little boy and he still believes it! Moe is short for Mohammad and Moe is from a very wealthy Arab family."

"I know I've seen his Ferrari," I interjected.

"He told me that after we are married I get the Ferrari and he gets a new one, but I'm not so sure..."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well he goes back to visit his family a great deal and he wants to be married in Saudi Arabia and I think that I might be some kind of a trophy wife to him and I am a little bit afraid that he has one or two other wives tucked away back there. I know I have an American passport, but our government doesn't appear to be very eager to help women that have problems with their Saudi husbands so I am having second thoughts. And, on top of that..." she said as her voice trailed off.

I waited almost a minute and said, "Are you going to finish your sentence?"

Elaine looked at me and swallowed and said, "Whenever Moe is away it takes every bit of will power I have to keep from calling Ken and Keith. If I thought I had a chance of getting them back, permanently, I would leave Moe in a heartbeat. Once you have had loving like that it's never the same."

I didn't know what to say at that point and was relieved to see Mark walking through the gate so that I had an excuse to get away from Elaine and her so personal confession.

That night over dinner I told Mark about what Elaine had told me and he said he never knew that she had gone out with the twins, but that the twins had quite a reputation. He told me that the night the one twin went to the wrong apartment in the complex that the girl they had been dating really freaked out. A few days later the police came around asking questions, but the police where kind of laughing about the whole thing themselves and the case was dropped after a few days. After that Mark said that he would notice who Keith was dating and taking up to his place and often wondered if it was actually Keith at the pool with the girl or Ken. Mark also told me that sometimes after they had been dating a girl for awhile they would both show up with her at condo parties or the pool and everyone that knew about them would just assume that the girl was now 'the meat in their sandwich'.

I turned red with embarrassment when Mark said that and wished that I had never brought the subject up. Mark looked at me and apologized. He said, "I know that you are pretty innocent. Growing up in the Midwest is a lot different then coming of age in California. We accept a lot more out here without thinking about it too much and I am sorry if what I said shocked you."

I looked into the eyes of the man I loved and realized that I had loved him since we shared a tree house together when we were twelve and said, "Mark you are right, I am innocent and you have been very patient with me about that."

Mark said nothing and smiled into my face and then leaned over cupped my chin and kissed me.

I looked into his eyes and without realizing I was going to say it I said, "Mark I want you to make love to me."

The best thing I can say about the loss of my virginity is that it wasn't that painful, but it certainly was not that enjoyable either. Mark is an average sized guy and I have often been described as petite with a whippy body. I have raven black hair, good sized upturned breasts for my frame and, in the words of Mike, an ass to die for, but when it came to sex I discovered that, in Marks words, I was extremely tight. I was pretty sore after we did it the first time and as the weeks went by I did not loosen up much.

Mark was very patient with me and when he tried to please me orally I told him he didn't have to do that. Mark laughed and told me that he always loved eating a little Italian and continued to caress me with his tongue until I was beginning to squirm in pleasure as his tongue darted into me. When he pulled open my lips and licked my clitoris I about jumped off the bed! Over the next few weeks Mark tried to get me to cum with his tongue and, although I found oral sex with him far more pleasurable than regular intercourse, I could only reach a sexual plateau of pleasure, but could never cum.

One time Mike Schiavone invited himself along when Mark and I went out for Gnocchi and when Mark went to the toilet Mike said, "I just love eating a little Italian" and gave me a funny look. I turned red and wondered if Mark had talked to Mike about our sex lives and began to really loathe the little toad even more. I was relieved when Mark came back to the table.

Mark wanted me to please him orally as well and I gradually learned to overcome my initial reservations about it and, although I loved the feel of his hot silkiness in my mouth, there was no way I could bring myself to swallow his cum. Mark would warn me when he got close to cumming and I would stop before he did. But as I got better at sucking his beautiful cock and became more comfortable and confident in my ability to bring him pleasure with my mouth, his warnings of imminent ejaculation got closer and closer to the fact. I knew he wanted to cum in my mouth, but I also knew that he wanted me to want him to cum in my mouth before he would. One Friday night after we had shared a bottle of wine and I was really enjoying the pleasure I was bringing him I felt his penis pulsate in my mouth and Mark groaned as his hands went to either side of my head and he pulled my mouth further down onto him. I panicked and pulled my mouth off of him just as a jet of cum shot past my cheek onto the leather couch and then another and another. I looked at the white streaks of cum as they began to slide down the leather and then I looked into my Mark's face and saw the frustration and without even thinking about what I was doing reached out with my index finger and scooped some of his ejaculate up with the tip of my finger and licked it off with my tongue as I looked into his eyes and said, "It's not so bad tasting; next time, I promise."

The next afternoon I came over for a swim. Mark was eating some tacos and those bright yellow chili peppers he use to dare me to eat when we were kids together. When I walked by him in my bikini bottoms he pulled me over and said, "How about a little Italian for dessert?" Mark pulled down my bikini bottoms and started to lick me and then to thrust his tongue into me. I suddenly felt a burning sensation and began to feel like I was on fire down there. When we both figured out what had happened Mark took off my top and gave me a fiery kiss and pulled me down onto the bed he kept in the middle of the room. The bed was a bateaux lit made from a beautiful cherry wood that was smooth and elegant. Mark had the head board out from the wall a few feet in order to have a floor lamp behind the headboard for reading. When he took off my top and started kissing my nipples I said, "Mark I am on fire, you have to do something!"

"I intend to," he said as he guided himself into me, but by that time I was very uncomfortable and after a minute or two begged him to stop and get me a cold wet wash rag.

Mark reluctantly withdrew from me then gave me a mischievous smile and said, "I know just the thing" and went to the refrigerator and came back sucking on one of those long popsicles that are shaped something like a penis, I think they are called Long John's or something like that. Mark then re-entered me for a few strokes and withdrew replacing himself with the popsicle.

I giggled and told him, "That's cold!"

Mark then withdrew the popsicle and re-entered me with his hot cock and said, "Is that better?"

After a few more thrusts into me while he smiled at me and licked the Popsicle that had so recently been inside me he once again he replaced his hot cock with the popsicle. I giggled and he said, "This is the famous MaSa hot and cold treatment for burning pussies."

"I think I like it." I said as I felt myself beginning to become increasingly aroused.

I am not sure what happened that afternoon. Perhaps it was the effect of the chili peppers on my mucous membranes (Mark thinks chili peppers must be a form of Spanish Fly), perhaps it was the popsicle and the relaxed laughter that started our sex session or perhaps it was the effect of Elaine's story, but Mark and I began to have some serious sweaty sex that afternoon. After Mark came in me the first time and went soft I went down on him without hesitation and the spontaneity of that act had its effect on him as did the taste of our combined juices on me.

I intended to bring Mark to a second organism with my mouth. I wanted to keep my promise to him and let him cum in my mouth and watch me swallow every drop. I wanted to taste him and I wanted him to know that, but when he became hard again Mike re-entered me a second time and this time the sex lasted a very long time and even though he was still tremendously tight for me the lubrication of the previous ejaculation made things more comfortable.

I could feel the beginnings of my first orgasm building in the pit of my stomach as I strained up to meet his every thrust. We were both bathed in sweat and then just as I could feel the possibility of my tremendous need being filled Mark groaned and came into me a second time.

"Mark please, please doesn't stop" I begged.

"I am so close, so close" I pleaded.

What happened next is still a matter of some controversy between us.

I heard Mark say, "Do you want my hand?"

And I said, "Yes! Please yes!"

But Mark says he said, "Do you want Mike to give us a hand?"

Mike had come into the condo (without knocking as usual) to get his bathing suit and I did not hear him, but Mark saw him and did not say anything as he was cumming into me at that moment.

Mark covered my mouth with his and slid off and out of me and knelt beside the bed while he continued to passionately kiss me. I continued to kiss Mark while the cool air washed over my rigid nipples and cooled the perspiration on my body. I could feel my clitoris throbbing with every pulse and I reached for Marks right arm and tried to push it down to my throbbing pussy, but Mark continued to cup both my breasts in his hands as he kissed me. And then I felt the weight of somebody else on the bed between my legs! My eyes shot open, but all I could see was Mark's face as he continued to kiss me. And then I felt a cock easily slide into my inflamed cum soaked pussy and I heard Mike Schiavone snicker, "Oh God that feels sooo good."

12