LoSa-MaSa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe what was happening!

"Mark?" I said as he broke the kiss.

For the first time I had a clear view of Mike Schiavone between my legs and I looked at him and back at Mark who bent over and kissed me again. I returned his kiss and realized that I was meeting every one of Mike's thrusts and was close to cumming again. Mike was a lot smaller that Mark, but he was hard as a rock and he was holding my hips up off the bed and really pounding what he had into me. If Mark had fucked me that hard with his bigger penis it would have been terribly uncomfortable for me, even painful, but Mike with his small cock could really abuse my hungry pussy without hurting me...and I was loving it!

The very idea of Mike Schiavone inside of me was loathsome to me yet I was responding to his every thrust. Mark kissed me again and then took one of my burstingly hard nipples into his mouth and licked it and then began to alternate licking my nipples while Mike continued to pummel my poor battered, but so willing, pussy. I began to groan and wrapped my legs around Mike's back and arched my back off the bed and abandoned any pretense of reticence at what was happening to me. Suddenly Mike stopped pounding into me and held my hips up and pushed himself as deep into me as he could and held still and then I could feel him ejaculating into me. I practically screamed, "No! Not yet! Please please don't stop!"

Mike looked down at me and said, "Shit, I always knew she would be hot, but look at her she is nuts for it!"

I frantically looked over at Mark and then back at Mike and then to Mark again and began to cry and begged them, "Please...one of you...please..."

Mike said to Mark, "Should I get the twins? I saw them down at the pool when I came in."

Before Mark could answer I said, "Please, oh God please."

Mark said to me, "Please what?"

"Please get the twins"

"To do what?"

"Mark please don't make this harder than it is...don't make me beg..."

"Lola what just happened was a simple and spontaneous and unpremeditated three-way that happened by accident. If you invite the twins up you will be...."

And before Mark could finish his sentence Mike said, "Our slut forever."

Mark turned on Mike and said, "Just shut the fuck up Schiavone. Lola will never be your slut. If you say one more thing I will throw your sorry little ass out of this apartment."

Mark then turned to me and said, "Lola you have to understand there's two of them. They are both a lot bigger than Mike and I...in everyway. If I invite them up they are both going to want to have you. I won't be able to control the situation. If you ask me to invite them up you are asking to be ....."

Mark could not bring himself to finish the sentence and finally I said, "I will be what Mark?"

Mark looked into my eyes and in a shaking and horse voice he said, "You will be asking to be gangbanged."

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip while all the things that Elaine had said swirled around in my head, "Once in a lifetime, most incredible sex ever, worked as a team to please me, totally uninhibited" and I visualized myself sandwiched between them while one nibbled on the nape of my neck and the other my ear lobe.

What I said next could cost me the man I loved I knew, but if he really loved me would he understand my need?

Finally I marshaled up all my courage and said, "Invite them up."

Mark pulled on his pants and went down to the pool.

I lay on the bed with my eyes closed in anticipation and fear. I thought about jumping up and putting my clothes on and running from the apartment, but before I could do anything Mike Schiavone said, "I always knew you were a virgin waiting to become a slut."

I opened my eyes and looked up into his leering face and asked, "How did you know I was a virgin?"

"Mark told me. He thought that you might be too inhibited for him. He still hasn't cum in your mouth yet has he?"

I felt so betrayed at that moment. Mark had discussed our sex lives with that little turd! I knew now that I would stay and be a willing participant in my own debasement. I would be their sex toy and I would show Mark...

And then the twins came into the room behind Mark and I heard one of them say, "What have we here?"

And I looked up at them from my totally nude position in the middle of that massive and beautiful bateau lit while the combined cum of Mark and Mike dripped out of my still hungry pussy and I looked into Marks eyes and said, "A gangbang."

When I said that I felt my nipples and clitoris harden and throb with each pulse.

After a moment of dead silence Mark said, "My slut's first gangbang."

I closed my eyes in anticipation and thought about what Mark had just said. He had called me his slut and he said that this was my first gangbang. That implied that he still wanted me in his life and it implied that there would be more gangbangs. I was happy about the first implication and unsure about the second.

As the twins stepped out of their bathing suits Mark said, "What ever Lola wants Lola gets."

When I saw the size of their cocks I quickly sat up on the edge of the bed and was thinking about running for the door, but instead reached out in fear and fascination for both of them and began to alternate licking the heads of their huge cocks. They were both so big that my hand could not go around them. I could only get the head of their cocks in my mouth and even then my jaw was stretched beyond its comfort point. One twin stood on each side of my head and in the space between them I could see Mark standing and watching my depraved actions. I looked into his eyes while I alternated sucking and licking those two massive identical cocks. I wanted to make them both cum in my mouth in order to avoid trying to fit those monsters inside of me, but the more I tried the more turned on I got and the more I wanted a cock, any cock, inside me, even if it was one that was too big for me.

One of the twins pulled away from me and lay down on the bed and pulled me on top of him and began to kiss and caress me. Then I felt the shock of cold baby oil being poured on my back from the nape of my neck to my buttocks and down both legs to my ankles. The second twin began to massage the baby oil into me and worked his strong hands up from my ankles to my calves and then up to my thighs and then the small of my back and my shoulders and neck. It felt so good as the oil began to warm up and the tenseness began to dissolve from my muscles. Then the twin that I was on top of rolled me over and they both repeated the process on the front of my body. Now I was glistening in baby oil while four hands rubbed my breasts, my stomach, and my thighs. Each twin took a nipple in their mouth and began to lick and kiss them. I rested my hands on the back of each of their heads and smiled up at Mark in my sexual haze as they began to fondle their way down to my inner thighs...

I began to revel in what was happening to me and what I was becoming. The fact that Mark was observing it all somehow made it even more exciting. I felt capable of anything. I wanted to be their sex toy. I wanted to submit to what ever they wanted to do to me. I wanted to surrender to sex. To let my sexual needs be created and filled by them, by all of them... in anyway that they desired.

When they lifted me up and stuffed pillows under the small of my back a sudden pang of fear shot through me. I knew what they were preparing me for and I didn't think I could no matter how much I wanted it. I looked into the eyes of the twin that was positioning himself between my legs and said, "Please don't hurt me."

The other twin kissed me and said, "Don't worry we won't hurt you."

I felt the twin between my legs began to rub the head of his penis up and down my vaginal lips and then slide his entire length up and down my now clasping outer lips. Each time he did that I could feel my clitoris becoming increasingly engorged from the stimulation. I began to crave and fear his ultimate penetration of me, but gradually the craving for fulfillment took precedence and I began to strain up toward him. The other twin was showering me with small kisses to my neck, eyes, ears, breasts and nipples and then deep passionate kisses to my mouth. Whenever he would come back to my mouth I would suck his tongue into my mouth with greater and greater passion.

Finally the twin between my legs said, "I think she's ready" and they changed positions. But this time the twin that had been running his cock up and down the length of my outer lips guided his cock toward my oh so willing mouth and I licked my own juices off of his glistening cock.

I could feel the other twin guiding himself into me and could feel myself stretching to accommodate him. I was so wet from my own excitement as well as Mike and Mark's cum. I could feel that he was about half way into me before I began to feel any discomfort and at that point he began to withdraw and it felt like I was being turned inside out as I moaned, "Oh God!"

Then, when just the tip was still being clasped by my hungry and extended pussy lips, he began to slowly re-enter me until once again I was filled with that huge throbbing piece of hot hard muscle. Gradually I began to feel no discomfort, even when he was almost all the way into me. Even though I was being stretched beyond anything I had ever thought possible I could feel myself clasping him with my vaginal muscles. It was like my nasty little pussy had a hot little mind of its own!

I began to strain up into his slow gradual penetrations until I could feel our pubic bones grinding together and then he held himself all the way inside me without moving but flexed his cock in me and said, "I think she's beginning to purr."

I didn't know what he meant until the other twin said, "I love that sound."

And I realized that I was moaning deep in the back of my throat with each slow slow penetration.

"Time to let me have some of that", said the twin whose cock I had been giving a tongue bath to and they switched positions again. I could feel the cool air rush inside my gaping pussy when he pulled out of me and then suddenly I was totally filled again. This time the cock that was at my mouth was much wetter and I thought that it must be covered with Mike's, Mark's and my juices as I licked its glistening surface clean.

The twin above me held me tightly to him and rolled over on the bed and I now found myself on top. He pulled me down against his chest and began to kiss me while I rode up and down his massive steely hard shaft. I could feel the approaching orgasm and when I felt a well lubricated finger pressing against my anus I started to cum and the finger slid fully into me as my vagina continued to spasm around the twin inside of me.

The twin inside of me continued to fuck me and I could feel a second orgasm approaching when I felt a steady pressure against my anus and realized what the second twin was attempting. We were all totally soaked in baby oil and even as I said, "No, your too big," I felt the head of his penis slip into my anal passage. The twin in my pussy withdrew all but the very tip of himself and the twin behind me slowly began to work his way into my ass.

I heard Mike say, "Well Mark what did I tell you?"

I listened for Mark's response with my eyes tightly closed as I pressed myself back against the cock slowly filling my anal passage with its total length, but Mark said nothing.

When the cock in my ass was finally and truly totally in me I felt the twin underneath me begin to slowly re-enter my pussy with his total length. When they were both totally inside me they held themselves very still and I could feel them flexing their cock muscles while I was totally impaled between them. I was covered in a sheen of perspiration and baby oil and you could smell the sex in the room. I felt like I would split open any minute I was so totally filled and I felt a second and a third orgasm wash over me.

Then I heard Mike say, "Let's make her airtight."

I didn't know what that meant. But when Mike approached me with his cock I put one hand on the top of the headboard to balance myself and opened my mouth and let him slide his cock totally into my mouth and I was happy that he had a small enough cock that I could easily deep throat it. Now I knew what it meant to be airtight.

Mike began to use my mouth like he had my pussy and I could tell that he intended to cum in my mouth. I remembered my promise to Mark that seemed so long ago to let him cum in my mouth and my eyes opened in search of him, but I could not see him and with Mike's cock in my mouth I couldn't call out for him either.

Then Mike pulled out of my mouth and began to masturbate himself in front of my face. I opened my eyes to see the purple head of his cock just a few centimeters from my mouth and Mike said, "Open your mouth slut" and I opened my mouth as wide as I could and extended my tongue. Then just as the first jet of sperm shot into my open willing mouth I saw Mark watching, watching as the second and third jet coated my waiting tongue. As I swallowed the cum in my mouth the fourth ejaculation hit my lips and my tongue made a circle around my lips licking away Mike's salty milky sperm as Mark stood nearby and helplessly watched.

I heard Mark say, "You shit Schiavone."

And Mike answered, "I think she likes the taste."

And I did.

While this was happening the twins had begun to simultaneously withdraw from me and then re-enter me, at first by only a few centimeters, then by more and more until finally I was being buffeted between them like a rag doll. I now had both hands on top of the headboard to try and keep myself from being totally thrown off the bed or my head knocked into the headboard and was facing the space behind the headboard and the wall where Mark had put the floor lamp.

With my eyes closed I could feel a huge orgasm building in me as I began to gasp for air. I was becoming more and more frightened by the intensity of what was happening to me and what I was becoming. I thought of that little girl in the tree house and days surfing together in the sunshine and then I remembered the last time I saw Mark before moving. We went to Marineland and got soaked when we sat too close to the orca show. The water was warm and it washed over us both in our young innocence. Innocence, that was something that we had both lost, lost forever, and then as I began to reach a sexual peak I heard myself calling out, "MaSa, MaSa, MaSa."

No one spoke a word. Other than the rhythmic squeaking of the bed springs and sounds of heavy breathing and flesh slapping together the room seemed to be in a deep silence as I listened for what I wanted to hear with all my heart.

And then I heard it!

"LoSa" and his hands were on mine on the top of the headboard and I was looking into those aquiline blue eyes of my youth as the warm waters of the most gigantic orgasm of my life up till then exploded over me.

--------------------------------

After the twins had left and Mark had thrown Schiavone out of the apartment I told Mark that I was so ashamed at what I had done.

And then Mark said to me, "You are the uninhibited woman that everyman dreams of having and everyman is afraid of having."

I asked, "Which man are you?"

And Mark said, "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, does that answer your question?"

12