Lose Your Inhibitions Ch. 02

Story Info
Lana's burglar fantasy.
2.8k words
4.24
18.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baelish85
baelish85
11 Followers

Hi Mr Smith!

My name is Lana and I have a fantasy that needs your help! I've seen it in porn films and it really turns me on! I want someone to break into my home and rape me. I don't want to know who it is or when it will happen! I live alone and my boyfriend lives miles away so you don't have to worry about being caught! Please help me!

Love, Lana

*****

Aside from the overuse of exclamation marks, this email intrigued me. Obviously with something that could go so badly wrong, I took the time to make sure Lana really was who she said she was and lived where she said she did. I didn't want to burst in on some poor, unsuspecting girl that had been set up by a vengeful ex-boyfriend or anything like that. Actual rape is unforgivable and I allowed nothing like that on my site. Loveyourinhibitions.com was purely about mutual enjoyment. An invitation like Lana's, though ... that was sorely tempting. I determined to see to her needs myself. (Obviously that decision had nothing to do with the fact that she looked properly hot!)

I insisted on seeing her on webcam (without revealing my face) to establish that the email was for real and when I was satisfied I told her to leave a window open every night and that I would call on her "soon". I told her it would be after 11pm when I came. It was obvious how much the idea excited Lana.

*****

In the end I left her waiting for five days. I scouted her house, found the point of entry and planned my way in and out. I imagined her each night, laying in her bed wondering if this would be the night when it happened. She would be touching herself, trying her best to imagine what it would be like. And each night when I didn't come, having to cope with the disappointment and then the growing anticipation the following day.

By now she would be dripping wet come 11pm. But I wasn't going to wait that long.

It was winter time, and it grew dark by 5pm. Clad in nondescript clothing, I jumped the wall into her back garden and forced a window open. Her security really was poor - I would have to have a word with her later. This could happen for real next time.

Lana wasn't home from work yet so I set about exploring her apartment. It wasn't huge - just one bedroom, a small sitting room, a kitchen and a bathroom. I took a piss in her toilet, got myself a glass of water and settled down to wait. I knew she would be home at around 6pm, so I had plenty of time on my hands. I went into her bedroom and went through her underwear drawer. She seemed to prefer lacy little thongs, some of them virtually see-through. Her boyfriend was a lucky guy. So was I.

I returned everything to where it belonged before it was time for her to come back. Then I put on my leather gloves and black balaclava and hid inside her wardrobe, with the door open a crack so I could watch her. I had my phone out and ready to for its camera. I hoped she didn't discover me before I was ready as it would spoil the fun, but I wasn't too worried. We would enjoy ourselves either way.

Right on cue, the front door opened. I tensed up when I heard a woman talking until I realised she was on the phone. If she had brought a friend home we would have had a lot of explaining to do. She was finished on the phone by the time she came into the bedroom. She was wearing a smart suit - grey jacket, long grey skirt and a white shirt. There was no hint of the slut waiting underneath, but I recognised her face. It was definitely Lana. She had long black hair tied into a ponytail, a narrow but very pretty face and the most stunning blue eyes I have ever seen.

"Right," she said to herself, "time to get ready. Please God, let this be the night!"

I got my camera rolling just as she began to strip off. The jacket, shirt and skirt were carelessly discarded in the corner of the room, then she removed her lacy blue underwear. She really had a lovely body. It was slim, but curvy in just the right places. Her breasts weren't huge, but they fitted her frame perfectly and she had a little black landing strip above her pussy. When she turned around I was faced with a sexy round butt. I made sure to get every detail in my film. She pulled on a strappy blue top that did little to hide the sway of her tits, then added some blue panties. They weren't the thong I was expecting, rather more conservative than that, but they hugged her butt in an enticing way, especially when she walked and they rode up into her crack. I could feel myself getting hard at the sight of her.

She went and stood in front of the mirror on the far side of the room. I wondered if she would spot me in the reflection but luckily she didn't. She undid her ponytail and let her black hair hang loose. It fell halfway down her back. She took a brush to it, humming a happy little tune. She shifted her weight from foot to foot as she worked and as she did so, I got a perfect view of her jiggling butt.

When she was done she headed out of the room. I quickly - and quietly - left the wardrobe and followed her, still filming. She walked to the bathroom, stripping off her clothes again as she went, leaving me to wonder why she bothered to put them on in the first place. I prayed that she wouldn't turn around and someone must have been listening to me, for I got to follow her all the way to her destination without being caught. She even left the bathroom door open! That proved to me she was a real exhibitionist as well as a slutty fantasist.

Fortunately I was able to hide in the doorway to the living room and still be able to record her as she showered. It was good to see that she was making an effort for my visit, even if she didn't expect it for another five hours or so. I hoped the surprise would be welcome. She spent a lot of time washing and fingering her pussy. As I had predicted, the wait had just made her more excited about what was coming.

I was tempted to stay in hiding to see what else she had been doing each night while waiting for me but I doubted I could stay hidden that long. I had already pushed my luck long enough. So as soon as she switched the shower off, I put my phone away and retreated to her bedroom. This time I went and stood behind the bedroom door and removed my jeans, hiding them on the far side of the bed.

A few moments later Lana walked into the bedroom. She was utterly naked. She was still drying her hair with a towel, though her skin was now dry - and coming over with goosebumps. It was quite a cold night and her apartment didn't seem to have great heating. I waited a moment to take in the majesty of her bare butt, then I went for it.

A long stride put me right up behind her. One arm encircled her waist, and my other hand covered her mouth just as a shocked shriek escaped her. She struggled but I was far stronger than her. I put my mouth to her ear.

"Shut your whore mouth," I snarled at her, "or things will get much worse. You understand me?"

She went still in my arms. Whether out of fright or because she realised what was happening I didn't know. I didn't want to give her a chance to calm down though. I threw her down onto the bed, face down. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up so her ass was waving in the air. Then I held her head down firmly into her pillow with one hand and started to spank her. I wasn't gentle. I hit her as hard as I could on both butt cheeks until they were red. She screamed and squealed into the pillow, begging me to stop. I did so, but only to growl at her, "I'm in charge here, bitch! You don't get a say in what happens. Now keep your face down!" To punish her for the noise, I spanked her another ten times. I put my hand between her legs and found the wetness of her pussy.

"You enjoying this? You fucking little slut!"

Without relinquishing my grip on the back of her neck, I moved around behind her and angled my cock at her exposed cunt. She let out a low cry when she first felt my entrance. I went in slowly, almost gently, until I was all the way inside her. "Good little slut," I said. She wiggled her ass in response.

I started to fuck her then, starting off slow and getting faster and faster. She cried out with each penetration. As she began to get into the swing of things, I brought my free hand to her ass and pushed my thumb into the hole. That took her by surprise. She tried to turn to face me, to wrench herself away, but my grip stayed firm. As I had already said, I was the boss of this situation. I pulled my thumb out after a few seconds, lent forward and pushed it into her mouth. She sucked on it even though her pretty face wrinkled up at the taste. I could see tears running down her cheeks. I hoped they were from the pain of the spanking and fucking, not because she was genuinely frightened. She must have worked out by now that I was the guy she wanted to do exactly this to her. My mind eased, I got on with my plan.

I took a fistful of her hair and pulled her back up. With my other hand I grabbed at her tits, squeezing them and tweaking at her nipples until they were hard and jutting out. Then I spun her round and forced her to her knees. My cock swung about barely an inch from her face. She stared at it in shock, perhaps realising for the first time just how big it was and maybe wondering how she ever took it all inside her.

"Suck it," I ordered her. I pushed the tip of my dick against her lips. Lana jerked her head away with an outraged gasp. I slapped her across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek. She looked up at me, those beautiful eyes going wide. "Suck it!" I snapped again.

This time, knowing what would happen if she didn't, she let me slide my cock into her mouth. Her full red lips looked fantastic wrapped around my shaft, especially as her mouth was so small. It made me seem even bigger, a sensation I enjoyed immensely. I fucked her throat, going as deep as I could - almost two thirds of my cock disappeared inside that mouth - and I ignored her moans and muffled complaints. Drool dribbled down onto her chest and seeing that gave me another great idea. I pulled my cock out just as she almost retched. I yanked her head back as she was about to fall forward and slapped her again.

"Now fuck me with your tits," I said.

I moved my rod into position. Lana didn't fight it this time. She used her hands to wrap her lovely tits around me. She didn't seem to know what to do next though, so she just stayed still and I fucked her tits. Her spit provided all the lubricant I needed. I felt myself getting near the edge but I wasn't ready for this to end just yet. It wasn't every day you had a beautiful teen completely at your mercy.

I had her turn around, still on her knees, and bend over the end of the bed. This gave me a fantastic view of her ass. It looked so inviting, but she had specified no anal in her correspondences with me. Still, I couldn't completely resist it. I knelt behind her and put my face right before her crotch. She smelled divine and her wetness was clearly evident. Obviously she enjoyed the rough stuff I had meted out to her. I ignored her pussy though and planted my mouth on her asshole. She jerked but otherwise stayed in place, even when I pushed my tongue into her. It took a few seconds, but eventually she began to grind her ass against me, enjoying it more and more. With my thumb I rubbed hard at her clit, bringing her even closer to orgasm.

But she had no right to an orgasm, not in this fantasy. I pulled my head back and without warning plunged the entire length of my cock into her pussy. This time she screamed loud enough I feared we would have the neighbours charging round to see if she was all right. I clamped a hand over her mouth and wrapped my other hand about her neck as I continued to fuck her as rough and hard as I could.

I couldn't hold on much longer though and soon I felt myself on the edge of cumming again. This time I decided to let it happen. I got her back into a kneeling position, facing me. I stroked my cock above her face, holding her chin in one hand to keep her in place. A few strokes later and I was cumming.

My first rope landed on her nose and mouth. The second went right in the middle of her forehead, then my third and fourth went over her hair. Two more quick spurts landed on her mouth and chin. By the time I was done her face was coated. She looked up at me with those blue eyes through eyelashes stuck together with cum and I swear, the sight was so hot I nearly came again.

She opened her mouth to say something but before she could, I stuffed my cock back down her throat. I found some more cum to leak out onto her tongue and then I was finally done.

I pulled out and stepped back, breathing hard. She stayed knelt on the floor. Cum hung from her chin, from the tip of her nose, had started to run from her forehead into her left eye. Once I could move again, I went to my jeans and pulled them back on. I could feel her watching me. I was about to walk out when I spotted her little blue thong on the floor, the one she had been wearing all day. I scooped it up.

"I'll keep this," I said. "A memento. And I have something for you, too ..." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a crumpled £5 note. I threw it into her lap. "For the fuck. It's all you're worth, little slut."

I left her like that, exiting the house via the front door after I had removed my balaclava.

As I walked home, I worried that maybe I had gone too far with her. I didn't think I had stepped beyond the bounds of what we agreed, but there was always a chance she didn't feel the same. I need not have concerned myself, though. Before I even got home my phone vibrated to tell me I had received an email. It was of course from Lana.

Mr Smith,

Thank you for the best night of my life! I loved every single fucking second of it! I will definitely be in touch! The man you chose for me was perfect!

Lots of Love, Lana x

She had attached a photo. It was a selfie showing her still kneeling at the end of the bed, my cum still dripping from her chin onto her tits. She had a broad grin on her cum-covered face and was giving the camera a big thumbs-up.

I went home with a spring in my step. I didn't doubt that I would hear from Lana again and I looked forward to it. There was a submissive little slave inside her waiting to be released, and I was just the man to do it.

baelish85
baelish85
11 Followers