Losers Can't Be Choosers Ch. 12

Story Info
He's addicted to Femdom humiliation. His sister might help.
2.2k words
4.09
12.2k
2
0

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBstories
SBstories
262 Followers

Chapter 12 - Naked Women

Nicholas Kendall saw his first naked woman when he was ten. It was on an old erotic magazine, smuggled from under the bed of a friend's house. He had never heard of cosmetic surgery so nothing in the perfectly sculpted body displayed on the centerfold struck him as odd, much to the contrary. Her glossy pink lips whispered his name at every turn. Her tanned, round tits were the epitome of perfection, and the hairy delta between her legs a magnificent treasure waiting to be unearthed. A stranger to masturbation either, he realized that day why his friend's hands were often sticky.

He loved it yet he never became obsessed with it, a slave to his cock. His self-control was stronger than the colorful blooming fantasies and the sexy images soon lost most of their appeal. It would take him a few more years more to see a breathing naked woman. For reasons unknown, he didn't remember much of that day, but Angela did, and now she was blushing.

"You know my father?" he asked as the ambulance made its final approach to Ashton Memorial. Clarissa remained adrift in her mesmeric slumber, life signs stabilized. The other paramedic, however, was now more aware than ever, the tiredness of the long shift somehow forgotten. There was a crazy history going on there, she could tell, and gossip was always an entertaining way to finish the rounds.

"Yes. Yes, I do," Angela nodded, unsure what to say next, if anything at all. "Please don't push the subject, please don't push the subject..." she thought.

"What are the odds? It is a small world, isn't it?"

"Too small, sometimes," she muttered while her thoughts continued to beg. "Talk about something else now, please."

"If you know my father, then we must have met as well too which is why you look so familiar. Forgive me but I have to ask: when did that happen?"

"Well, it was..." Angela continued to blush, cursing both her memories and the involuntary responses of her body.

"Oh my God, she fucked his father!" the other paramedic concluded, grinning from ear to ear. She considered herself a very perceptive person but, even if she turned out to be wrong, that was the story she was going with until the bitter end.

"Angela?" Nick insisted. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, you didn't... oh, we're here!" She said, relieved, as the emergency vehicle stopped.

"So we are which means I've got work to do. My shift is almost over. Can we talk later over a cup of coffee? If we don't, I'll think about it non-stop and I don't want that so... please?" He asked. God, his puppy eyes were just like his father's!

"O-okay," she agreed, and the other voice inside her head recriminated her. "What the hell? Why did you do that for? How are you going to explain...? Angela, have you lost your mind?"

"After everything I've been through today can you blame me?" she said to herself, the inner monologue becoming louder and harder to grasp.

"This will be a fucking mess, sweetie," her other self noted.

"It already is," the hypnotist concluded. Entranced sex slave and almost killer in just a few hours was already bad enough. Encountering the only son of her former therapist and lover who had once caught them in the act in his house just added another layer of irony to it all.

It happened on a Monday afternoon. It was late October, and the rain had arrived in full strength to ruin everyone's Halloween plans. Though cold outside, the heat in the master bedroom was just starting though as Gregory dangled a prized possession before her lust-filled eyes.

"A pocket watch? Are you for real?" she cooed.

"Don't you know it's a classic, dear? It would be easy to put you under with it right now."

They were both naked, bodies entwined in wondrous passion, Gregory's hard cock nested between her succulent breasts.

"Are you sure you want me to go 'diaper' right now? I won't be able to tit fuck you if I do."

"You'll do that and so much more if you open yourself to it. Open yourself now, Angie."

She spread her legs, inviting him to go lower. Gregory grabbed her hair, pushed himself harder against her.

"That's not what I meant but if you insist..."

"Eat me."

"What?"

"Would it hurt you to do that for a change?" she teased, a solitary wet finger deep inside her pussy.

"I'd rather have you eat my cock again."

"I know which is why I'm asking otherwise."

"Asking or demanding? Because it felt like the latter," he thrust his erect member against her hard nipples, pre-cum dripping all over them and the clean sheets.

"What if I'm doing both?"

"Then you're being a brat right now. Are you a submissive brat, Angela?"

"I didn't even know I was your submissive, Gregory," she struggled against the weight of his body. His physical condition put many youngsters to shame, and he wasn't about to let go of his most precious bounty.

"The pocket watch says differently. Look at it, Angela. Do that for me."

"Eat me first," she looked away, her infectious giggle telling him she was growing into something else.

"Don't want to sleep, huh?"

"Neither do you."

He thrust his cock again, swollen balls sliding to her chin, and brushing her lower lip.

"Now you're asking for a bite," she threatened, and making good on her words right away. Gregory didn't even have time to scream, teeth grinding so hard it almost appeared as if he was being castrated by her young lover. He rolled to the left, a rag doll in pain while she laughed.

"Told ya."

"You're on fire, today."

"Not yet," she snatched the pocket watch from his numbing fingers. "I will be after you look at it though."

"So now you want to be the hypnotist?"

"If that gets you to eat me like I want you to, why not?" She purred, the chain wrapped around her fingers.

"I don't see myself as a subject, I'm sorry," he tried to snuggle against her. Angela pulled the bed sheets away and sat on his chest, legs crossed as if meditating.

"Neither did I until we met."

"And now you're addicted. You dream of going 'diaper' all the time."

"Shh... keep your triggers to yourself. It's my time to shine," the watch glimmered in his eyes. "I bet you're better at following orders than you think."

"No, I'm not, but since you're having so much fun..."

"Now we're talking... what were you saying about classics? Ah, yes. Here's a watch swinging left and right... watch it move, watch it spin, eyes focused on the motion, mind focused on my words..."

Gregory burst into laughter. Not much because of what she was saying for words don't matter as much as one thinks but due to her quizzical expression. She was trying to improvise based on some common tropes in the scene alternating between stern and sweet without even realizing it. Now she was stuck in-between, a sultry innuendo on her lips and cheeks while her eyes said. "I do not understand what the fuck I'm doing but screw it!" It was adorable, and the main reason he loved her so much.

He knew he shouldn't. She was too young for him; they had no future together, yet she was also the best thing that had ever happened to him since Melanie had died. The roleplaying helped keep the dark memories at bay because the practice no longer did and neither did his son.

It was a horrible thing to think, an even more horrible one to admit, but he blamed Nick. Not because of his mother's death for breast cancer is only breast cancer's fault but because he didn't wear his grief like a badge. He had already accepted her demise as inevitable. He blamed his son for being stronger than him, dealing with the loss, something his own therapist would chastise him for if he only had one. Angela had saved him from the worst side of him and she continued to do so with her jokes, her never ending energy, and her smile.

"This isn't funny," she threw a pillow at him.

"Yes, it is. You have a lot to learn, my dear."

"Then teach me and maybe I'll eat your cock again."

"Maybe?" He touched her waist, tickle torture ready to go. "If I do this, you'll beg me to do it before you know it."

"I'm done begging," she moved her ass to crush his balls. For the second time in less than five minutes, a grown man was on the verge of tears.

"Hey, wasn't that bite enough?"

"Nope. Are you going to give me what I want or not?"

"Are you serious now?"

"Never been more serious in my life. I wish to learn."

"Okay but why? You never mentioned that until today so what changed?"

"After everything you did to re-frame my mind already, I would like to do it to others, too."

"So you want to become a therapist too? I would advise against it. It's difficult. In fact, it's hard as fuck!"

"I know but you seem to do just fine," she caressed his hair and dropped the pocket watch on the nightstand. "How many therapists are lucky to have a woman like me in their bed?"

"30%?" He joked. "Kidding, and you know it. I'm the luckiest of them because you're one of a kind, Angie,"

"True," she fell into his arms, resuming the original embrace, this time with more fervor. "I love this so much. Hypnosis is just the icing on the cake so teach me, please."

He paused for a moment to consider her request. He had tried to be Melanie's mentor in the past but she had shown no interest in it not even for sexual innuendos. An opportunity like that didn't come often so why not? "You must learn a lot more than I can teach you but okay."

"Really?"

"Anything for that beautiful smile of yours, princess."

"Except eating me out..." she rolled his eyes at him still trying to get her way.

"Why did you have to ruin this beautiful moment?" He kissed her neck.

"Nothing is ruined when you touch me like that," she moaned.

"And if I tickle and kiss you at the same time?"

"I swear to God your balls won't make it out of this bedroom!"

Not risking it, Gregory's hands traveled across her thighs, one of them resting in her buttocks for a light squeeze, the other moving upwards to pull her head towards his. No bites, no additional dangers to any part of anyone's anatomy, just a long, drawn out kiss to take their breaths away.

"I could do this all day," he confessed.

"Me too, but..."

"But what?"

"It's getting late and my mom's party is tonight. I have to go."

"You told me it was Tuesday!" he retorted, dismayed.

"Did I? I got the dates mixed up, sorry!"

"That's okay, but I'm sad to see you leave. I was about to offer you your first real lesson for sparing my manhood..." he grinned.

"I'll take that lesson, tomorrow." She got up from bed, delicate silhouette in plain view.

"Same time?"

"I have a later class but we can grab dinner afterwa..." her voice trailed off. A pair of adolescent irises peeked at the bedroom threshold while three fingers played with an invisible cock. Though he wasn't an addict, he couldn't resist the urge to touch himself as he gazed at her body. When their eyes met for the first time, he stopped, and vanished as silently as he had appeared. She never knew how long he had been hiding there and she never asked. She never told Gregory what happened either. It was the only time she was close to his son while they were still a thing and now...

... she looked at him as he and his colleague rolled her mother away, thinking about the future cup of coffee she would have to dodge. There was no easy way to say: "So... remember that time when you were jerking off to that young girl in your father's bedroom and she saw you do it? That was me, what have you been up to all these years?"

"Yeah, you don't want to do that," her consciousness said.

No, she didn't. What she wanted most of all was for her mother to have the best care in the world. That was priority number one. The second was to deal with Jonah's uneasiness about what had transpired between them. Last, but not the least, there was the matter of Gail. She was as good as fired, but perhaps a little rearranging of her priorities was in order, too.

As she mulled on what she could do to trigger new responses on her, ones that didn't affect others in such traumatic ways, she glanced at her watch. Both were right on their tail when the ambulance drove from her house yet Gail's vehicle remained unaccounted for and the clock was ticking. Just as she was about to call Jonah to determine their whereabouts, she heard a rampaging screech behind her, and turned to the sight of strong headlights momentarily blinding her. The car was closing in fast, ready for a kill.

SBstories
SBstories
262 Followers