Losing A Bet

Story Info
Losing a bet with her brother.
2.1k words
3.66
139.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received some good feedback and some bad. Thank you for the feedback. I think it will make me a better writer. I hope my stories are enjoyed. Please feel free to send me your comments or leave them below. Thank you.

The disclaimer. All characters in this story or at least 18 or older. They are fictions of my imagination.

Melody is on her knees. Her head bobbing back and forth along a thick white cock. Her C cup boobs bouncing and swaying. Her top and bra on the floor not far away. She is squirming. Her legs are spread. A face between her thighs. A tongue licking and nibbling on her pussy. Two more cocks to her left and right, hard and glistening, waiting their turn at her mouth.

Melody lost a bet. She bet her brother that they would not win the district title in Basketball. The loser had to do anything the winner said for 24 hours. She was not expecting her brother to come up with a gang bang. She thought she would be doing homework or chores or something of the like. Her brother demanded sex as soon as their parents were out of the house.

Melody's head is pulled to the cock to her right. The thick black cock is attached to the point whatever on the team. He is the tallest on the team at 6 ft 5 inches. Slender body. His cock is slender as well but long. She thinks his name is Ray or Roy. She is not sure. He starts to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Slurping and sucking sounds coming from Melody.

The tongue she is sitting on belongs to a Guard on the team. What he guards she has no idea. He is as white as they get. Red hair. Freckles covering his 6 ft. 2 frame. He is muscular. His tongue is fast. He flicks it over her clit with incredible speed. She is not far from covering his face with her first orgasm. Mike could be his name.

The cock she was pulled off of. She reaches up to stroke the cocks she is not sucking. This one is also white. Thick and long. She struggled to get it into her mouth. The player is as tan as she is though a foot taller at 6 ft 2 inches. That has always bothered her. She got her mom's large tits and her brother got their dad's height. His hair coal black like hers. Cut shorter. Her hair is a short pixie cut.

The next cock she will suck again, or suck now as her head is turned to take in the largest cock so far. Dark black with a swollen purple tip. The captain of the team. At 6 ft 3 inches he is muscular. His skin dark as night. The cock is at least 10 inches and thick. Her fingers don't even come close to circling it.

Melody is only 5 ft. 2 inches. Her tits are large for her small frame. She has a narrow waist that makes her ass look wide. She is in shape and curvy. She knows nothing about sports. She is with almost the entire first string of the team. The fifth guy is not interested.

"Damn it Sis. Should have fucked you a long time ago. We going to make it up now." There is a slap above her head. "I had no idea my little sis could suck cock like a ho."

Ray or Roy,"No shit man. Hell I didn't even know she was this hot. She needs a fucking though." He looks down at the guy whose face I am sitting on. "Get done with that pussy Mikey. We want to fuck it." He must have been eager as well. His tongue got faster. Melody has a mouth full of cock as her body stops to tremble. She has never been eaten to orgasm before. It is an intense orgasm for sure.

Melody's head is let go and she is pulled off the cocks. She looks up at the owners of the cocks she has been sucking. Her body still tingling from the orgasm. Roy points to the floor. "Hand and knees girl. Going to fuck that pussy."

Melody does as she is told and gets to her knees. Mike slides out from under her. Roy kneels behind Melody, gripping her hips. His dark skin contrasting with her lightly tanned skin. He lines up and pushes into her. Her pussy is stretched way beyond her normal. She hisses and cries out as the whole ten inches is forced into her. He buries in all the way. Melody is panting like an animal in heat.

Mikey kneels in front of her. She takes his pale cock into her mouth. His fingers tangle in her hair. He starts to thrust in and out of her mouth. She returns the favor by focusing on his cock, or tries to. Roy starts to pound in and out of her well stretched pussy.

"Fuck Tim....Your sis has a tight fucking pussy. And you have never hit this shit before?" His long fingers dig into the flesh of her ass. His heavy ball sac swinging and slapping against her. His thrusting making her heavy tits swing back and forth.

Melody's nose is being tickled by the red pubic hair around the base of the cock deep in her mouth. She lets the rocking move her lips along the long slender shaft. Mikey has both hands in her short hair fucking her mouth. She moan and grunts around the mouth full of cock. Roy is pounding her like he is getting the last pussy he will ever have.

She wonders if her brother will fuck her. At this point it would not surprise her. She is surprised as her mouth is suddenly flooded with Mike's cum. He grips her head tight. His cock spasms with each load of cum he sprays into her throat. She has no choice but to swallow it. She does not mind the taste of cum. She had rather swallow it then have it in her pussy. She has not gotten on birth control yet.

Just as she has that thought Roy slams into her deep. She tries to cry out and get him to pull out. Mike's cock pops out going limp. Her pussy spasm with the big black basketball filling her pussy with a howl. She moans as her pussy is coated.

Her arms give out as cocks are pulled from her pussy and mouth. She is breathing hard. She has already had more orgasms then in the year she has been fucking her boyfriend. She fakes a lot of orgasms with him. She feels someone behind her. Blinking she sees her brother kneeling behind her. "Hey Sis." He grins at her then swats her ass still in the air. She lets out a yelp

Tim grabs his sisters ass and lines up his cock. Getting in place he slams into his little sister, filling her with his cock. He has wanted to do this for a couple of years. He growls feeling his little sister's pussy twitch and tighten around his shaft. Her pussy stretches to take in her brother's cock

Melody's face pressed to the floor of her parent's basement. Her brother pounds into her filled pussy. She is lost in the feeling not even giving thought that she has no protection. She senses movement and looks up. The captain of the team is sitting on the floor in front of her. His huge cock standing straight up. The tip swollen and purple. She watches as he scoots closer. Roy and Mike are sitting on the couch stroking their cocks watching.

Melody pushes up on her hands. The cock is slide under her face. She braces on his long thighs. Her lips just barely stretch around his cock. Her ass is swatted again by her brother. She yelps around the thick black shaft. Her head starts to bob up and down the thick shaft.

Melody's brother is not holding back. He is slamming into her hard and fast. He will cum soon at this pace. His balls slapping at her clit. Melody bobs up and down on thick black dick. She wraps a hand around the base of his cock. He grabs hands full of her hair. She is free to move on his shaft.

Tim keeps swatting his sister's ass. He is fucking his sister as hard and fast as he can. He slams in deep and growls. His whole body twitches and he empties his cum into her. His juices mixing with hers and Roy's cum. "Ahhhh....Fuuuuuucckkkk...Best pussy everrrr" He holds still as his cock keeps pulsing one load after another.

Melody can feel her pussy being filled. She starts to cum again. Her juices flowing freely. Her head stops on the thick black prick while she moans around it. Tim pulls out of his sister bringing some of the juices with him.

Her head is tugged off the cock in her mouth. He gestures for her to crawl up his body. "Come here girl. You have one more cock to fuck. You are the team slut now." Melody crawls up the long body. She lifts high. Her nipples hit his lips. He sucks one into his mouth getting a soft moan from Melody. She reaches between their bodies and lines up his cock. With the fat purple tip pressed against her she lowers onto it.

A whimper escapes her lips as her pussy is slide down the thick veiny shaft. Melody's eyes roll up as more and more of his cock fills her tight well used pussy. She might not have gotten it in her at all if she had not been so well lubed by the others.

Melody hisses, "ohhhhh...ohhhh fuuuuck....to to thick...I can't take it." Her pussy has most of the cock in. He grabs tightly to her hip and slams his hips up. Melody screams as the fat tip hits her deep. She arches and cums on the spot. Her body shaking with the intense orgasm.

He grins at her. "Fucking A. Now ride that pole slut." He digs fingers into her flesh moving her. Melody whimpers loudly but starts moving. She lifts and lowers her body slowly. Squelching noises coming from her pussy slides up and down the huge cock. "Fuuuuuckkk that is prime pussy." His hands leave her hips and capture her bouncing tits. His long thick fingers kneading the flesh roughly.

Melody's voice is hoarse from her screaming and just barely above a whisper. "So thick...I can't take much more." She grits her teeth together while she continues to ride. Her pussy stretched to its limits. She comes up enough leaving the tip in and slides down taking the full thick length in.

"You will fucking ride me bitch until I cum in your tight white pussy." He grips her tits hard then pinches both nipples. Melody cries out with the pain. Stars explode with the pain and pleasure combined. She rides as fast as she can.

Melody is only riding for a few minutes when she screams. Her back arches pushing her tits into his hands. Her pussy ripple along his thick shaft. "Fuuuuuucckkkkkk girl....NnnnnnHHHHH" He thrust up into her. His hips coming off the floor. His cock swells and he explodes in her. Her eyes roll up as she feels him fill her pussy. She makes a note to get some birth control if not too late. She loves the feeling of cocks filling her over and over.

Melody collapses on top of the team Captain spent from being royally fucked. He rolls over dumping her onto the floor. His thick cock curved to the side as he pops out of her. "Now that was a good fuck. Thanks for sharing your sister Tim."

Tim sitting to the side is stroking his cock. He comes to where his sister is laying, trying to gather her wits. He grins and starts to stroke faster. Roy and Mike catch on. They come over and do the same. All three take turns cumming on Melody. Cum covers her from neck to pussy. Each one grunting with the loads they leave on her. "Later Sis. We have some beers to drink. Clean this up will you?" He and the others all dress and leave Melody on the floor in the basement. It is a good hour before she gets the energy to move.