Losing and Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers

"Ann...that was unbelievable. I didn't think masturbating could be so erotic," I finally managed to whisper into her ear.

"Me either...it was better than I imagined...feeling you and seeing you come was just what took me over the edge...that was way hot Joey...way hot...I think I'm going to remember this always."

"Me too Ann...I hope the drinking doesn't dull my memory."

"I don't think it will...thanks Joey...like I said, not like a good hard fucking, but a decent alternative given the circumstances, don't you think."

"Definitely...not so guilty either. I think I would have fucked you silly if you'd asked. But then we would have felt guilty..."

"True. We'd better get cleaned up, don't you think?"

"Yeah...probably...let me get a couple towels." I got up reluctantly and came back with a warm cloth and gave to her. She just stayed there for a couple moments and I took in the sight of her naked body on my couch, filled with the satisfaction of a needed sexual release, and added with the vision of her right side covered with my drying semen...so crazy hot.

We got cleaned up and quickly dressed. I think she was properly recovered from drinking that she was safe to go home, and we hugged good bye and promised to stay friends and to get together soon.

A few more weeks went by and again, things were back to normal, other than the more knowing glances at our running club get togethers and my getting hard with more ease when I would see her stretch. She would now look purposely at my crotch and I wouldn't try to hide my excitement from her as I used to do. I think she purposely put herself in positions to magnify the effect on me and feign indifference when I would look at her shapely legs, knowing what they had in store above them and how she thought of me and of us once in a while. And I couldn't forget the images in my head of her hands bringing herself off and of my come hitting her body as she came too.

One day as we were walking back to our cars after running, she came up to me and said, "Caught you looking..."

"Oh yeah...I think you were doing that on purpose," referring to putting herself in a straddle position directly facing me and leaning forward so I could see her breasts and her moist crotch.

"Maybe..." was all she said, laughing at my condition. "I just wanted to see you squirm and try to hide your hard-on."

"You're wicked, you know..."

"You don't even know the half of it..." she said as we parted, the group all going separate ways.

Then a few days later, she texted me in the evening and said, thanks again, for the images...worked great.

What do you mean?

You know...from the other night...came in handy a bit ago...

I see...glad to help. Works for me too.

Huh...when?

Like daily...

Poor guy...should I tell bonnie to get back on task?

No thx...

OK. Well, gotta go...ttyl.

Then I received an email from Ann, also addressed to a bunch of other friends inviting me for a party that weekend at her place. She was trying to get back into things, and wanted to have some people over. Casual get-together with about 10-12 people. Bonnie was invited too and we made plans to attend.

Everyone brought something and both couples and singles showed up. Several were Anne's friends and several were common friends that I knew too from running or from just hanging out. With the warm weather, the booze was flowing and everyone was having quite the good time. Bonnie too seemed to be enjoying herself, but towards the later hours, she was drinking a bit too heavily and was really drunk. I hadn't seen her like this much, but she was stumbling and barely coherent. I wasn't sure what was the deal with her. Perhaps she was taking out some frustrations on me with her drinking.

I just mingled with the crowd and had a great time talking with some of the people I didn't know that well and joked and jawed with others. I was trying to help Ann tend bar too, and ended up making some pretty mean mixed drinks for the group. People were getting pretty hammered, and then around 1 am, some starting heading home. There were the appropriate designated drivers in the group, so we felt pretty good letting people go home. When the last couple drifted home, Ann's place was quite the mess, as was Bonnie. She basically crashed on one of the chairs and was passed out snoring heavily.

I stayed to help Ann clean up the mess and we were bringing the junk in from all the rooms into the kitchen.

"Bonnie had a bit too much to drink," I told Ann as I brought another handful of stuff to the kitchen and laid them on the counter next to where she was washing dishes and glasses. Anne's shirt was rather wet from getting splashed from all the dishes, and I must have started staring at her chest as we were talking. Her nipples were plainly prominent and I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Like what you see Joey?" Ann asked.

"Sorry Ann...just got distracted there."

"It's not like you haven't seen them before."

"True. I sure couldn't forget that scene," I said. "That was way hot."

"Sure was Joe. I've thought of that many times. Too bad you won't be getting any tonight, the way Bonnie is passed out in the next room."

"Maybe I can take advantage of her drunk body when we get home."

"You wouldn't do that Joey...that wouldn't be gentlemanly of you. You may even have a hard time getting her out of that chair."

"You're right...perhaps I should just let her crash here," I said, still watching Anne's breasts jiggle with her arms and hands in the soapy water.

"So, things still not so good with Bonnie these days Joey?"

"No, not by a long shot. I don't know what's going on. I'm not sure if it's something I've said or done, but she's been quite distant with all her recent travels and work schedule."

"That's too bad Joey. I really like her and she seems so sweet."

"Perhaps so. But I don't see a long-term future for us. Just not that into her in that way."

"Maybe she sees that now and she's frustrated with what the future seems to hold for you guys."

"I guess you may be right Ann. We haven't had one of 'those talks' either."

By now, Ann was just soaked and the front of her shirt was virtually see-through and her breasts were plainly visible and her nipples were hard and I just couldn't take my eyes off her tits. It had been quite a while for Bonnie and I, and I was continually thinking of Ann and how hot she was masturbating for me a few weeks prior.

I guess I got lost in a bit of a daze, and was quickly brought back to reality with a spray from the kitchen sink hose right onto my chest.

"Hey! What's that for?"

"You seemed to be lost in thought...besides, I'm all wet, so it seems fair that you are too," Ann said, smiling and playful.

"I think you look better with a wet shirt than I do," I said back. "I was enjoying the view."

She sprayed me again, and then I was soaked way more than she was, all the way down to my pants.

"Now it looks like you had a bit of an accident Joey...just can't control yourself, huh?" she said, indicating the wet spot at the crotch of my pants.

"Are you just trying to get me out of these wet clothes?"

"Now, there's a thought...I will if you will..."

"There we go again...challenging me, are we? Bonnie is in the next room Ann..."

Ann poked her head out the door and came back and said, "She's so passed out Joey..."

She looked directly at me and in a brief practiced motion, removed her shirt and stood topless in front of me, her bare breasts beautiful and high on her chest and her nipples proud and erect.

I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous tits and felt myself grow hard in a matter of a minute.

"Your turn," she reminded me, taking me out of my reverie.

I paused for just a minute and then took off my shirt. She walked towards me, and closed the distance with a few steps, further allowing me to admire her tits, swaying with each step. She then ran her hands over my chest, stopping briefly to play with my nipples, bringing them also to hard points.

"Oh..." was all I could say as I inhaled her scent, now some alcohol mixed with her perfume and her individual aroma. And without much more pause, she started unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants down.

"You need to get out of these wet pants too Joey, or you might catch cold." I just couldn't manage any effort at restraining her activity as she pulled my pants down and freed my cock from my briefs in one motion. My cock was hard as a rock and sprung out of my underwear, sticking straight up in the air as Ann was now kneeling at my feet, staring not 6 inches from my cock. I could feel her breath on me as her hands pulled my pants off and started stroking back up the back of my calves and thighs.

"Oh god Ann...please...don't....stop...we shouldn't..." was my feeble attempt to listen to the good person in me. But the lust and the alcohol made that voice so distant and the pounding in my ears of my own heart combined with the view of Anne's naked breasts and her mouth just inches from my needy cock was just too much to overcome.

She pushed my slowly backwards until I backed up against a chair and sat down heavily. Anne's hands were now slowly creeping up my thighs towards my cock and balls, throbbing and almost ready to burst.

"Joey...you have such a lovely cock...and I've been dying to suck you cock for months now..." all the while, staring at my throbbing member. Then she looked up at me, and again I saw the lust in her eyes and her dilated pupils and her hand now grasping the base of my shaft. "I'm going to suck your cock Joey...I need to suck your cock."

"Uh huh," was the only intelligent response I could muster.

With that, she bent her lovely head down and I watched her mouth open to engulf the head of my cock. She took my cock into her mouth briefly and then released me from the warm, wet confines only to extend her tongue and let me watch her lick the come leaking from the end.

"You taste great...I'll bet there's more what that came from, huh?"

Again, a barely intelligible groan and nod was all that I could do.

She took my cock into her mouth again and her hand stayed stroking the base of my cock as her lips descended to meet her hand. Before long, her hand came away to cup my balls, tight with need and full of come. She slowly took me all the way into her mouth and just stayed there with her nose against my pubic bone and I could feel myself against the back of her throat.

"Oh god...Ann...please..."

She continued to suck and stroke my cock, her hand slippery with her saliva and my cock shiny as she went up and down. I let my hands rest of her head and stroked her hair. I reached one hand down to hold her breast in my hand and felt her hard nipple in my fingers. I felt her moan a bit too as I twirled her nipple and held the weight of her breast in my hand.

She brought her mouth off my cock and looked back up at me, still stroking my slippery cock. "It's been so long Joey, since I've had a cock in my mouth...I've missed that so much..."

"Your mouth feels unbelievable Ann...I can't believe this...it's so good..." At least, I was able to put together a string of words.

She held my gaze with her eyes as she licked and flicked her tongue at the head of my cock, brushing it firmly at the undersurface where the groove is the most sensitive.

"Feel good right there?" she asked, smiling and playful, knowing full well that she was making me so crazy.

"Yeah...right there...please Ann..." I was starting to beg.

"Please what Joey? Please keep doing this?" she said, still licking the head of my cock. "Or please do this?" she asked, fully engulfing my cock into her mouth.

I could only groan again. She was making me so crazy. I was nearing coming and I knew she knew that too. She kept sucking and stroking me and I was going to come. My hips were moving and I could feel that feeling of inevitable release approaching.

"You're going to come, aren't you Joey...I can feel it...I want you to come in my mouth...please come in my mouth...I want to taste you..." Ann paused her sucking for this plea, and then quickly resumed her blow job.

"Oh god...Ann...yes...there....like that...I'm...gonna...cum...oh...god...yes..."

And then we heard footsteps down the hall past the kitchen and then the bathroom door close. I almost panicked. Bonnie must have woken up and gone to the bathroom.

"Ann! We gotta stop...Bonnie is just down the hall..." I pleaded trying vainly to push her mouth off my cock.

She kept on sucking and looked up at me, with her mouth still on my cock and still stroking me. Well, I was too far gone for even the idea of getting caught by my girlfriend just down the hall. Ann nodded her head, acknowledging my position and the proximity of my orgasm.

She gave me the final permission to let go and I grabbed her shoulder as I erupted into her waiting mouth. I came hard, trying to keep my eyes open and my mouth shut, but I don't think I did either too well. I shot my come into her mouth and I watched her throat constrict as she swallowed my load, and I felt her tongue and mouth milk every drop from my aching cock.

We then heard the toilet flush and we quickly stood to get dressed. I quickly put on my pants and shirt, and Ann just had to don her shirt in time to walk nonchalantly, smiling at me and licking her lips as she exited the kitchen. She went out into the living room to check on Bonnie as she came out of the bathroom and walked down the hall to lay back down heavily on the soft. I barely got my pants back on and noticed my underwear still on the floor under the kitchen table. Luckily, Ann diverted Bonnie to crash back on the sofa in the adjacent room before noticing that piece of discarded clothing.

A moment later, Ann came back into the kitchen as I resumed cleaning up trying to look busy and innocent.

"Bonnie isn't feeling too well...She's going to crash on the sofa." Ann said, as if nothing just happened.

"Uh...ok...she didn't hear anything, did she," I whispered.

"She's way too drunk to hear or notice." Ann said, complacently and innocently as if she knew nothing and admitted to nothing.

"Thanks Joey...I needed that too...maybe more than you did. It's been so long since I've had a hard cock in my mouth...I needed to do that."

"I'm happy to oblige...that was a close call though...what if Bonnie walked in on us?"

"She didn't though....we would have heard her coming."

"I just hope she didn't hear me coming," I said, smiling at my own joke.

"You were a bit noisy...you could have kept a bit more quiet."

"That was quiet for me Ann...you made me so crazy, it's a wonder I didn't yell and wake the neighbors."

Ann poked her head out the kitchen door and came back to say, "She's way gone...how about a return favor?"

"You mean now?"

"Yeah now...let's go into my bedroom for a bit...you owe me one."

"But what if Bonnie wakes up?" I asked, my moral side temporarily getting the better of me.

"Joey...I just sucked your cock, which I think we both admit, we needed. I need this Joey. Please...I'm so horny I can't stand it. I'm dripping wet and I still feel your cock in my mouth and your come on my tongue..." To emphasize her point, she took my hand and brought it to her breast and pushed out her chest against my hand. I could feel her erect nipple through the damp material of her shirt and groaned again.

"See Joey...I need you..." Then she pulled my hand down to her crotch and I felt the heat and moisture between her legs.

"You're right...I owe you this one." I acquiesced to her desire and allowed myself to be led down the hall past sleeping and passed out Bonnie to Anne's bedroom. She pushed my back on the bed so I was sitting on the edge and then started to strip off her clothes. It didn't take much, because all she had on was a damp shirt that had already been removed, and in one motion, her pants and panties hit the floor. She pulled off my shirt and then lay on top of me, kissing me hard on the mouth. She was definitely in overdrive and I eagerly let myself be led down the path of her desire.

She climbed up my body and fed her breasts to my mouth, as I hungrily sucked and licked her nipples, first one and then the other.

"Oh god Joey...I've needed this for so long, you don't know."

This time I couldn't reply because my mouth was full of her aching tits and I flipped her so that she was laying on her back as I kissed my way down her stomach to her wet pussy. I licked around her inner thighs, pushing them apart so I could devour her gorgeous pussy. She held the back of my head so that I couldn't stray far, and guided my mouth to her waiting and steaming cunt.

I inhaled deeply and savored the aroma of her arousal as I licked up and down her outer lips. I heard her start moaning and I knew that she was so aroused that she didn't want much in the way of foreplay.

"Just eat me Joey...just fucking eat my pussy." I heard her say. I hadn't heard or imagined her talking so dirty, but I also didn't imagine that I would be eating her lovely pussy either.

She was positively dripping wet and I found my way to her clit and flicked at it, holding her pussy lips open with my fingers. As I clamped my mouth over her clit and sucked softly, I slid one and then two fingers deeply into her warm center. God was she hot and she tasted so incredible.

"Oh God, Joey...right there...yes do me right there...just like that...keep going...don't stop...for god's sake, don't stop..." I loved hearing her dirty coaching me and encouraging my activities trying to get her off, just not so quickly.

"You like that huh Ann...right here? Is this the right spot?" I asked, stroking two fingers up at the front entrance to her pussy, where her G spot might be....

"Yes...there....keep doing that...harder...just a bit harder...there...yes...there..." she kept me on the right track.

I used the full surface of my tongue and stroked her clit as I massaged her inner pussy. I could feel her juices really flowing as her breathing got ragged and quick...

"I'm gonna come Joey...I'm gonna come...don't stop...please don't stop...oh...god...there...like...that..."

And then I felt her thighs clamp down around my head holding me there as she came hard. I could feel her pussy gripping my fingers and I could feel her wetness spread over my hand and down her ass. Her face was clenched with the mixture of pain and pleasure and her hands were clenched in hard fists at the blanket by her side. I think she yelled a bit, but I couldn't hear much with my ears covered by her thighs.

But after a few moments, she let up her spasm of pleasure, and drew my back up to her face. She looked me deeply in the eyes and kissed my, tasting her juices that were covering my lips and chin. She drew my tongue into her mouth and held my mouth to hers.

"I so needed that, you can't even imagine. I've made myself come so many times these last few months, that I just couldn't stand it any more." Ann finally said, with the satisfaction of her recent orgasm.

"I'm so glad I could help. You are so sexy Ann...I can't believe you can't find someone."

"I'm sure I could if I tried. I just wanted it to be you after Will. I think he would have wanted that."

"Now that's a strange thought..."

"I think that's true Joey."

And with that, she rolled me over and started again removing my pants. I lifted up my hips not even feigning any resistance. And in no time, my hard cock was again in her mouth as she took me deeply into her, sucking me. I was fully hard before she even got there, and she looked up at me, with my cock deeply embedded in her mouth.

"God, Ann...a guy could get used to this view..." I said, smiling down at her.

"Well, that can be arranged."

She climbed up my body and reached down to guide my aching cock into her still steaming pussy. I looked at her lips parting to accept my cock. And then I looked up at her, her eyes closed with the ultimate fulfillment of my cock entering her body. She slowly and deliberately took me all the way in and sat there, with the look of sheer rapture on her face. Then she finally opened her eyes and looked down at me.

lmnop321
lmnop321
117 Followers