Losing Control at the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I've got a problem."

Now I did look at him, more curious than anything else. "Yeah?" I asked warily.

"Yeah," he said softly. "Yeah," he repeated. "A pretty big problem." He reached for my hand, and silently turned the palm up, and planted the softest of kisses on the inside of my wrist. He held my hand in his for a moment, and then finally he looked at me. I had stopped breathing when his lips touched my skin, and I could only look at him in wonder.

"Dana, my problem is..." he faltered. "Damn, I'm so out of my element...this is so crazy..." He looked around, and then looked back at me. "My problem is you. My problem is that you're right, you're not a kid anymore. But you're wrong that I haven't noticed. I've noticed. I spend every day with you and then I spend every night in that guest room hating myself for looking at you and thinking about you in a way that uncles shouldn't. Just now, in the water? Yeah. Not having uncle-ish thoughts about you. Not at all. I wanted to-" He stopped and breathed deeply. "So be mad at me if you want, but I can't..."

Without any thought to what I was doing, I moved closer to him. I looked in his eyes and whispered, "I feel it, too." And then he was kissing me, his mouth like nothing I'd ever experienced, not even with Josh, kissing me like he wanted to own every part of me. And my mind raced in a million different directions, none of them rational, as my uncle pulled me down on top of him and kissed me slow and deep.

I could feel every inch of his body beneath me, his strong arms holding me tightly to his firm chest, one hand buried in my hair and another cupping my ass. He was excited, I could tell, because his erection was rock-hard between our bodies. I shifted a little so that I could rub myself against it, spreading my legs and drawing them up on either side of him and rocking just slightly so that the head of his cock was rubbing against my clit. I didn't even think about what I was doing. I could only obey my body, and my body knew what it wanted from Jayme.

He tightened his grasp on my ass, grinding against my pussy, making the heat rise through my whole body. The blood rushed in my veins, I could barely breathe, and I was going to cum, my uncle was going to make me cum right on the beach just yards away from my house. It felt so good, I couldn't believe how good it felt, a million times better than masturbating to have a hard cock pressed against my cunt. I wanted him inside me. I needed him to pull my bikini bottom off and plunge his hard cock deep inside me.

But abruptly, he pulled his hands away and rolled me off of him and stood up. He was shaking and his cock tented his swim trunks. He looked at me, chest heaving, lips swollen from all the kissing, my nipples poking through the fabric of my bikini top. He rubbed his face with both hands and said, "I can't. Oh, God, I can't. I can't, you're my sister's daughter, what the fuck am I thinking?" He looked at me again. "What the fuck was I thinking?" he whispered.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't process what had just happened. None of it made sense -- not the kiss, not the way I'd crawled all over him like an animal in heat, not the way our bodies had moved together like they were meant to do it. And not what he was doing now.

"Sorry, Skinny," he said, grabbing his towel, and then he was gone. And I was left on the beach, more confused than ever, my body on fire, unsatisfied as I had never been in my life.

Dinner that night was awkward, not that Dad noticed. Mom was at a friend's house, and Dad enjoyed the silence at the table. I kept trying to catch Jayme's eye, but he wouldn't look at me.

In the kitchen cleaning up, though, he was apologetic. "I'm so sorry for today," he said earnestly. "I shouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have kissed you. I should've just kept it to myself and not taken advantage."

"But I wanted you to!" I blurted, still confused and emotional. "I wanted you to kiss me. I wanted you to touch me!" Scared my dad would hear, I lowered my voice and moved closer. "I wanted to do everything with you. I've wanted you ever since I was a little girl."

"You're still a little girl," he said weakly, as my hand slid up his chest, moving to the side of his face, cupping his scruff-covered jaw.

"No," I whispered. "I'm not. And I want this." And I kissed him then, not taking any more refusals, pulling him against me. And just like that, the fire was back. I pressed myself against him, twined myself around him, and explored his mouth with my tongue. He grabbed both my ass cheeks and squeezed them tightly as our crotches ground together and my breasts flattened against his chest. We dry-humped against the refrigerator, panting. Jamie covered my mouth with his hand so my dad wouldn't hear my moans and nibbled my neck until my head was reeling.

"We can't have sex," he breathed at one point. "No sex."

"Ok," I agreed, not that I meant it. "No sex." But with us making out this way, my dad in the next room, my mother expected home any minute, how could we make that promise? We were already taking chances. We had already crossed the line.

It wasn't until we heard my mother's car in the driveway that we pulled apart, breathing heavily. We tried our best to stick to the dishes and the cleaning and not look at one another. I prayed there were no marks on my neck, and tried to catch a discreet peek at my reflection in the microwave to make sure I didn't look too disheveled. Luckily, when Mom came in, she was full of bright chatter, pulling out her shopping finds and barely looking at us. It was a wonderful distraction.

Jayme said he was exhausted, and after saying goodnight to all of us, he excused himself for his bedroom. I followed suit and headed for my room, still dazed, still pent-up.

Under the covers, my tank top was agony brushing against my hard nipples, and the heat between my legs was so distracting I didn't think I could fall asleep. So I took everything off and rolled restlessly in the bed, replaying everything in my mind, until I could feel the juices dripping from me. When I finally slid my fingers down between my hot, slick folds, I was amazed at how wet I was. I imagined Jayme touching me, sliding his fingers inside me as I was doing to myself, rubbing and pressing my clit. I made myself cum three times before I fell asleep, still unsatisfied.

The next morning I woke to a silent house. Mom and Dad had already left for work, and there were no sounds coming from Jayme's room next to me. I stretched out between my cool sheets and tried to make sense of the previous day. And now what? Just pretend nothing had ever happened?

There was a light tapping on my door. I pulled the sheet tighter and said, "Come in."

Jayme appeared in my doorway in just his sleep shorts. "Good morning, beautiful" he said, smiling sleepily at me.

"Good morning," I replied, drawing my legs up so he could sit next to me on the bed.

"So I've been thinking," he began.

I raised my eyebrows and waited.

"I've been thinking that we should just, you know, see where this goes. I mean, without sex. We're just young and horny, that's all it is, and if we just get it out of our system..." he looked at me, knowing neither of us was convinced.

I nodded and stroked his face. "That's probably all it is," I agreed. "And we already said no sex. So it's not like we'd be doing anything really wrong. And if we kept it just between us, nobody would have to know. And then it would just pass."

"Right," he said, bringing my hand to his lips. And then he stopped, and pressed my hand over his nose, and breathed deeply. Shit. Now he knew. I hadn't washed my hands; he could definitely smell my pussy. He held my hand over his nose and mouth, not speaking, just breathing, for a long moment.

When he looked at me again, his eyes were gleaming and dark with lust. "Naughty girl," he whispered.

"I thought about you last night," I confessed. "I thought about you when I was...when I was...touching myself." I couldn't believe I'd just said that. I'd never confessed to another living soul that I masturbated, let alone a guy.

He pulled my hand to his lap and I felt his erection growing as he pressed it there. "You have no idea how hot that is," he said. "I can picture you doing that. I wish I could've seen you. I wish I could've watched you."

And then he kissed me, his mouth claiming mine, his hands cupping my face. I rolled to my side and drew him against me and the sheet dropped. He sucked in his breath and pulled back to look at me.

"Oh my God," he whispered. "You're perfect." His hands reverently skimmed over my breasts, cupping them delicately, lightly rubbing the tips of my nipples and making me squirm. "I could touch you all day."

"So touch me all day," I breathed, but he was already pulling the sheet off my naked body. He groaned and ran his hands over every inch of me, his fingers tracing my every curve and exploring my skin like he was memorizing it. At some point his mouth followed, his tongue exploring the hollow of my throat, my armpits, the underside of my breasts. He nibbled my collarbone and sucked my nipples until I was moaning and panting beside him. I had never been with a guy who made me feel like this. My previous boyfriend had been all quick hands and fast, unsatisfying sex. I felt like I could die happy with Jayme touching me. I felt like if he touched me the right way, I might cum and cum and never stop.

He took his time, and he was thorough. He flipped me over and licked down my back, his tongue tracing long strokes down my spine, his lips smoothing across my ass cheeks. At one point he nipped gently at my butt and murmured, "This ass is so perfect I can't help but bite it. It's like a peach." And I giggled and purred under his touch.

When he flipped me over and parted my legs, all my resolve was gone. I wanted him to fuck me. I didn't care if he was my uncle, I didn't care if my parents could come home, I didn't care about any of it. I wanted him. But when he slid down my stomach, nuzzling my belly button and the soft, dark curls of my trimmed bush, I panicked. I had never let anyone do that to me. I wasn't even sure I wanted anyone to do it to me. It just seemed too dirty.

"Shhhh," he whispered, sensing me tense up. "Relax." And he held my thighs in each hand, running his lips down the inside of each hollow, blowing lightly on the cluster of little curls, and finally pressing his mouth to my moist folds.

The feeling was electric, and I bucked under his touch, trying to close my legs, but he held me firmly, his tongue probing inside me, lapping my clit. His fingers left my thighs and spread the lips of my cunt apart so his tongue could travel deeper inside me. I moaned as he slid a finger inside me and began sucking my swollen nub.

I had never felt anything so intense. This was nothing like my own fingers, nothing like his fingers, nothing like the vibrator I had snuck from my mom's nightstand drawer. He was devouring me from my core, his tongue and my wetness were one, and the sensation was building and building, and I writhed under him and pulled my pillow over my face so I could muffle the sounds coming from me, sounds I had never heard myself make. My legs were shaking, and my entire body was trembling, and all I could think about was how amazing it felt, his wet tongue, his fingers, he was tasting me, sucking me, eating me, and it felt so good, and when one of his fingers pressed against the tight bud of my ass, I lost control. Every particle of my being exploded. I screamed, and he held me down as I bit into the pillow, ground my pussy into his face, and rode wave after wave of the most powerful orgasm of my life.

A few minutes later, spent and breathless and curled up on the bed with Jayme spooned behind me, I couldn't believe what I'd done. What we'd done together. I was tearful as I told him I didn't think we should do this, that we were wrong, that we would get caught. But Jayme stroked my back and nuzzled my neck and promised me that everything would be ok. And in his arms, I believed him. I absolutely believed him.

12