Losing Control at the Lake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just your cock! No, Baby, just your cock!"

He pinched my nipple again, really twisting it this time, enough to create sharp pain, and I whimpered.

"Admit it," he whispered. "Admit what a slut you are. Admit that you love having cock in your mouth."

"I do, I do, " I moaned, "I love having cock in my mouth."

He moaned and breathed against my ear, "Baby, this makes me so hot...will you do this for me? Will you play along? Be my slut? I love this so much, and I want to do this with you."

I was relieved. It was a game, a game he was playing and I could deal with a game. It was safe. I could play along. I could be his slut.

His voice changed again as he tugged at my shorts. "Take these off," he demanded sharply.

I stepped away from him and started undoing the shorts, my back to him. I unfastened them, then pulled the zipper down, and started shimmying them off my hips. I could hear his zipper behind me and I knew he was touching himself and watching me, and arousal started building inside me.

I stood and waited for further instruction.

"Look at that ass," he breathed. "Josh had his hands all over that sweet ass, didn't he?"

"Yes," I said. "He rubbed it and touched it before he fucked me."

"Show me. Strip those panties off and show me how he touched you."

I hooked my fingers inside the sides of my panties and slid them down, bending slightly as I removed them so he could have a great view of my buttocks.

"Mmm, look at those sexy tan lines," he murmured, watching me as I slid my hands across my ass cheeks, rubbing them and cupping them in my palms.

After watching me for what seemed like forever, he ordered me to turn around. I had my top and bra bunched up around my waist and was bare from the waist down. I watched him greedily take in the sight of my pussy, which he never seemed tired of looking at no matter how many times he saw it.

"Go sit on the edge of that tub and spread your legs for me."

My heart was pounding, but I did it. I sat on the edge of the tub, shivering as my cheeks made contact with the cold, smooth surface. I spread my legs as wide as I could and shivered as the cool air made contact with my hot cunt.

"Did you spread your legs like this for Josh?"

I hadn't, but I knew the right answer. "Yes. I did. I spread them wide and let him look at my pussy."

He chuckled. "You little slut. And then what happened?"

"He took me to his bedroom and fucked me."

"Did he? Well, maybe we should go there, then. Lead the way, since you're so fucking familiar with Josh's bedroom."

I had goosebumps, but my shivering wasn't just from the air conditioning. I had a momentary flashback of laying beneath Josh Hickman, pulling him deeper inside of me as he wallowed endlessly in my pussy, fucking me fast and slow and everything in between. His magnificent, muscular body. That massive, talented cock.

"Thinking about getting fucked by Josh?" He was walking behind me, had seen me shudder.

He knew me too well. "Yes," I admitted, and he chuckled.

And then we were in the room. The bed was neatly made, the bedspread crisp and smooth as glass.

"Climb on that bed," he ordered, pulling an armchair from the corner and dragging it so it sat directly in front of the bed, at the foot. I obeyed, sitting with my knees bent and arms wrapped around them.

"Open the second drawer and take what's in it out," he said.

I reached for the second drawer and pulled it open. Inside was a massive vibrator, bright pink and with lifelike penis detail, small bumps on the base of the shaft. I was shocked, only because I had never actually seen a vibrator other than my mom's, and hers was...not like this. It was just a small massager, maybe five inches long, that buzzed when you turned it on. This was an intimidating device. It was easily bigger than Jayme.

"Like it?" he asked, eyes gleaming. "Think it's as big as Josh's?"

I nodded mutely, holding it at arms' length and eyeing it carefully.

"Get the lube."

I reached in again and found a tube of lubricant and pulled it out.

"I don't think you'll need it," he said conversationally, "since I know that hot cunt of yours is dripping, but maybe later. Drop it on the bed."

My stomach clenched. His orders made me strangely tingly.

"Let's see how wet you are now. Spread."

I leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs wide, letting them fall to either side to expose my glistening slit. I knew Jayme could see the moisture I could feel trickling from me, sliding down between my ass cheeks.

He stared at me as he removed his clothing, watching my exposed labia and clitoris like a predator, not even glancing at my face. He sat in the chair and leaned back, his cock in his hand. "You are a needy slut, aren't you? Look how wet that pussy is. Now. Let's get back to Josh, shall we? Let's get back to you and Josh, more specifically. When you were here with him, on this very bed, naked, was your cunt this wet?"

I shook my head. "No? It wasn't? Are you sure?"

"No, I -- only for you. I only get this wet for you"

He laughed. "Lying slut. You get this wet for everyone. Admit it. You have a greedy pussy."

"I have...a greedy pussy." It was hard to say, but I pushed it out. And felt freer after I'd said it, a pleasant buzzing in my head. He smiled, pleased, and began stroking himself slowly.

"Now show me how Josh fucked that greedy pussy. I'm going to sit right here and watch you fuck yourself the way Josh fucked you with his big cock. Don't leave any part out. I want to see every second of your fuck. And I want to hear you, every sound, every sigh, you crying out his name, everything."

"I can't-" Crying out his name?

"Do it." He was stroking and just watching him handle his cock made me even more horny. I grasped the vibrator and slid the tip of it into my pussy.

"Oh, so he put in just the tip at first? And did you want it in deeper?"

I nodded.

"Of course you did. Go ahead, then, beg him."

I looked at him questioningly, but he wasn't showing me any mercy.

"Josh," I moaned, "Slide your big cock all the way inside me..." I impaled myself with the toy, pushing it inside me and sighing as I received it, just as I would have with Josh's cock. I closed my eyes and leaned back, tossing my head to the side, enjoying the feeling of being filled, even if it was neither Josh nor Jayme but this garish pink appliance, and slowly pumped it in and out of me, my hips rising to meet every stroke.

"That's it, that's it...God, you're so fucking beautiful," Jayme breathed. "What a gorgeous slut you are, getting fucked like that, and you're loving it, aren't you?" I could hear him really getting into it now, hear the sounds of him masturbating as he watched me fuck myself.

And I had to admit that I was more turned on than I thought I'd be. I writhed and varied the strokes just as Josh had fucked me, sometimes shallow and quick and sometimes deep and slow, and I was just gushing around it, undulating my hips, moaning and whimpering and crying, "Yes, yes, fuck me like that, fill me with your cock, I need it!" Jayme had stopped stroking in an effort, I presumed, not to cum too quickly. And I was now approaching my own orgasm, wanting desperately to get the release I'd been needing since the day before.

"Open your eyes," Jayme ordered. "And turn that thing on low. Rub it over your clit, and pretend it's Josh licking your pussy."

Never mind that he hadn't; I was too lost in the moment to worry about the details and needed it desperately. I pulled the toy from my steaming cunt and found the speed setting, adjusting it to the lowest buzz and sliding it over my wet lips to my clitoris. I gasped when it touched me, my clit so sensitive even though I hadn't touched it yet. I teased myself with it, gasping Josh's name, and then began rubbing against it, the vibrations going all the way through me as I slid it around my slippery nub, aching for release.

Jayme had climbed up on the bed with me and was kneeling in front of me now, stroking his cock again, watching me work for my pleasure. But when I got close, he grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from my pussy and said, "Don't cum yet."

I gasped in frustration and tried to wrench free from his grasp. "Baby," I moaned, "I need to...please...it feels too good..."

"No," he said firmly. "You lay right there and cool down a bit and I'll tell you when you can do it again."

I moaned but obeyed, not cooling down a bit as I watched Jayme jerk himself off just inches away from me, handling his beautiful cock that I longed to touch myself, or take into my mouth, or beg him to bury deep inside of me.

"Put it back," he gasped after a few seconds, and I knew he was getting close himself. I turned the vibrator back on and ran the buzzing, cock-like tip over my clitoris and then held it there, pushing it hard against myself, so that the shocks were almost painful, and I felt my body preparing for my orgasm, the tensing, the shaking, the sweet burn of it spreading through me. And then I squeezed my eyes together tightly and arched my back and cried out as I came, "Oh, yes, Josh, Josh!" and felt Jayme's hot cum splatter across me before I even realized he was groaning, "Oh, fuck, here it comes, take it, Baby..." Rope after rope hit my chin, my legs, my tits -- he was shooting it everywhere, covering me with it.

"Fuck," I heard him whisper, almost to himself. "Holy fuck." He was struggling to catch his breath. I opened my eyes.

I was coated in splotches of semen from my neck to my knees. I had never seen so much cum in my life. I looked up at him in amazement and he shrugged and grinned.

"Not done with you, though," he said. "But first you need to grab those pillows and wipe yourself off. Let's leave a little something for Josh so he knows how much we appreciate his contribution."

I giggled a nervous, slightly horrified giggle, but I did it. It took all six pillows and Jayme watched me as I rubbed myself clean.

"Now," he said, "Where were we?" He reached for me and tipped my chin up. "Oh yeah, now I remember. You were about to cum for me again."

"Baby, I can't!" I protested. "Oh my God, that was too intense!"

"You can," he replied firmly, "and you will." This time he took the wand himself and pushed it up inside of me, my walls clenching around it in slight protest but then accepting it. He turned the low speed on and just left it inside me, watching my face.

At first I felt nothing but the aftershocks of the last encounter, but before too long the buzzing had reignited me, the vibrations making my pussy squeeze around the toy, milking it. I moaned and tried to wriggle against it, with it, but Jayme held me firmly in place and I stopped struggling and just lay there quivering. I could hear myself as if from far away, moaning, "Oh, oh, oh, Baby, yes, oh God...oh God, that feels so good..." My nipples were erect and without even thinking about it my hands went to them, pinching and pulling them while the vibrator electrified my cunt. Every pinch shot through me and worked with the vibrations to make me cry out, and I wasn't even self-conscious anymore about it, I just wanted to cum. I was vaguely aware of Jayme urging me but it has hazy at best and all I could focus on was the sound of my own breath and the delicious climax building inside me.

It hit me so hard I arched clear off the bed, flinging the vibrator aside and grasping the bedspread with both hands, gasping and half-sobbing as my orgasm stretched out and arced and then finally brought me back, a helpless puddle, a wrung-out rag. I rolled on my side, chest heaving, sensitive on every inch of my body. And then Jayme drew the spread back and tucked me inside the sheets, crawling in with me and wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"I love you so much," he whispered. "My God, I love you."

I couldn't even speak, so I just squeezed and kissed his forearm, listening to him tell me how much he loved me and how much I turned him on and how much he appreciated me doing this with him, playing these games with him.

"But I love you," I murmured. "Of course I would."

'It's not just about love, though," he insisted. "You and I have always been raw and dirty and that's because we're just raw and dirty. Not because we love each other. Because we match in that way. I didn't make you. I didn't force you. You may not have thought it would, but it turned you on, didn't it?"

I nodded. "It did, and you're right. Some things are bothering me now, though."

"What things? Did it bother you when I called you a slut?"

I giggled. "No. I am a slut."

"The stuff about Josh?"

I nodded again. "Like, him telling you what he did and you using his vibrator on me. I mean, at the time..." I trailed off. "But now... It makes me feel kind of, I don't know. It just doesn't feel right."

He rolled me over to face him and cupped my face in his hands. He looked me right in the eyes and kissed me softly. "Josh never said a word. It was just for effect."

My eyes widened as I tried to wrap my mind around what had just happened. "But-"

"I brought the vibrator and lube. That stuff isn't Josh's. And we're not really leaving this bed covered in our cum, much as it would serve that little fucker right."

I groaned. "I believed every word of it, you bastard!" It was kind of genius, I had to admit it, and knowing it had all been part of the game was a relief.

"And you came so fucking hard," he chuckled.

"I came so. Fucking. Hard." I kissed him then, so hot for him, so in love with him, and not for the first time I wondered how on earth I ever thought it could be anything but this between the two of us.

12