Losing Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband gives wife an experimental pill.
2.6k words
3.73
75.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first piece of erotica. Please bear with me in case of mistakes. All suggestions and corrections are welcome. Read and review.

P.S. This is only the first chapter of a series I am planning. With luck and your feedback I can hopefully make the upcoming chapters even better.

With Love

dieAvirgin

*

Chapter 1. A Wife's Tale

It was the night of their 20th wedding anniversary.

Dev had watched his wife toil her life away for the past years, and things didn't seem to be getting better as the years passed. Every business he had tried his hand in had failed miserably to say the least, and had left them in an almost insurmountable debt.

Their only source of income was his wife Usha's job as a teacher at a nearby school. The job had in fact allowed their children to receive their education almost free of cost (as it was school policy to give the teachers' children subsidized fees. Still their eldest daughter Kavya, had just joined college and next year it would be their son Udhay's turn.

All this was making their budget even tighter.

He watched her bent over the sink putting away the dishes for the night. His cock grew hard watching her tight butt bobbing beneath the thin slip she was wearing. He was fascinated by her body from the first moment he laid his eyes on her and the years had done nothing to diminish his feelings for her.

For a brown-skinned woman of thirty-nine, Usha had a voluptuous body – round firm breasts with large chocolate areolas and only the slightest hint of sagging which belied her age, a stomach with an almost imperceptible bulge of fat which made it altogether more sexy, and a curvy waist which flowed out into nicely rounded ass. Her long legs still had a hint of muscle from her interest in athletics at college. To top it all, a heart-shaped face with brown eyes and long black hair streaked randomly with grey made her an ideal woman to lust after. In the earlier days of marriage he had discovered that her outwardly demure appearance hid a tigress when it came to the darkness of the bedroom. But later the pressures of almost single-handedly running the family had turned her off sex.

But today he had taken extra precautions to make her forget her worries enough to enjoy the night. With a final look to see if Udhay had retired to his bedroom for the night, Dev got up from his chair and quietly approached his sexy wife from behind and slipped his hands around her waist, pressing his fingertips against her stomach, feeling her muscles begin to tighten as he slowly massaged her flesh through the fragile fabric of the slip.

"No don't." she groaned, "I have classes to teach in the morning. How would the children react if they find that the teacher is too tired to teach because she spent the whole night making love?

"But the children won't know that honey. They are too young for such stuff. Besides it's not our anniversary every night." Dev stepped up the pressure applied by his fingers, slowly caressing as he moved his hands in lazy circles. His fingers occasionally strayed to find her belly button and dug deep into it, pushing the cloth in as he rotated the penetrating finger. She moaned as he knew she would. Her stomach muscles began to ripple faster beneath his fingers.

"But the children these days know everything. I have spotted a few boys in my class staring right at my breasts. You have no idea how embarrassing that is, to have even kids see you as a walking-talking pair of boobs."

Dev chuckled at her words. "Well Usha dear, at least they have good taste."

"Stop it Dev, I am serious. I am too tired after having done all the housework anyway." She had almost finished putting all the dishes away.

Dammit, time for plan B, Dev thought to himself. He reached into his pant pocket with one hand and took out a blue pill. With the other hand he reached up to Usha's most erogenous point – her nipples. To his delight he found that she was not wearing a bra.

His fingers slowly danced across her right nipple feeling the soft bud bloom into hardness, then without any warning he roughly grasped the tip and twisted it.

Her body bucked as she felt the sudden pain from her sensitive nipple and her mouth opened to let out a small gasp of pain. At the same moment his other hand came up slipping the pill into her open mouth, and holding her mouth closed until he was sure she had swallowed it.

Surprised and more than a little angry she turned and shoved him away as hard as she could. She leaned back against the basin, panting due to the sudden exertion of energy and also due to the fact that even though she had denied it, Dev had succeeded in turning on some of her long dormant passion.

"What the hell did you just give me?" Usha asked, anger still apparent in her voice.

"I'm sorry babe, it was just something to ease away your worries. I know you are averse to any type of medication and won't take any on your own. So I decided to give it by a different means. Anyway believe me; it will make you feel better." Dev replied in the most chastened tone he could muster.

"I don't mind any medication which will clear the debts you have created, though I seriously doubt that science is advanced enough to accomplish such a miracle." Usha's tone had softened on seeing the mortified expression on her husband's face, but still the words hurt Dev badly.

Dev backed away with his head lowered to the floor, disappointed at himself and at the way the night was turning out. Usha slowly circled around Dev, stood behind him with her hands on his shoulders. She started to massage his back and at the same time pressed her body against his.

Dev was startled to find her nipples as hard as pebbles against his back. Maybe there is still hope for tonight. The pill seems to be doing its work, he thought.

Usha was still a bit ticked off, but all of a sudden her mind seemed to become clearer, her worries seemed to move away from consciousness. The only thoughts now were of how firm Dev's shoulders felt beneath her fingers. She was also aware of a slowly building hunger in her loins, as if her body was preparing itself for a feast.

Oh God!! She could hardly remember the last time she felt so aroused. Her nipples were so hard they seemed to drill into Dev's back. Almost unconsciously she began to grind herself against him. She spread her legs, arching her back so that her crotch made contact with Dev's leg and slowly began to move her hips back and forth.

Dev could take no more. He whirled around, placed his mouth square against her open one and pushed his tongue in as far as he could. As soon as she got over from her surprise at his sudden move, she pushed her tongue against his invading one, dueling as their spit mixed together in her mouth. And the next thing she knew, he was carrying her towards the bedroom without even breaking the kiss, her legs wrapped firmly about his waist.

Dev reluctantly broke off the kiss giving her lower lip a gentle nibble as he did so. Looking over her shoulder he had barely gotten their combined bodies past the open bedroom door, when he saw Usha's lust filled eyes roll up to reveal the whites. Oh God no!! , he thought. The last thing he wanted after all this teasing was for her to faint on him. But he worried needlessly, because her eyes had barely closed when her face scrunched up in the grip of the purest of all emotion. With her eyes still shut and her thighs wrapped tight around him, she began to hump his stomach. Slowly at first then gradually speeding up her hips pumped up and down against him, her mouth opening to let out a low wail.

"Aaaah..aaaaaah….ooohhh god…Dev I'm…" her voice trailed out.

Her juices were flowing wild, soaking right through her panties smearing over Dev's stomach, her wild thrusting grinding her clit harder against Dev. For a second Dev feared her rocking might knock them off balance and to the ground even before they reached the bed. Then he thought, Screw it and lowered his head to her bobbing breasts and sucked a succulent nipple into his mouth. Usha arched her back, thrusting her boobs even more firmly into Dev's face, her fingers clawing his back at the sensory overload his touch was evoking in her.

He pulled his head back a little pausing to spit on each turgid tip, then sucking and kissing each into further hardness as Usha went wild. Her wail had almost doubled its intensity, so loud that for a distracting moment Dev wondered if he should order his son Udhay out of the house before continuing. He pushed the thought from his mind; as Usha had said, kids these days knew everything anyway. Besides, Udhay's bedroom was on the other side of the house and well out of earshot.

Usha's hips moved up and down frantically, her cunt lips almost rubbed raw against Dev.

The heat emitted from her loins was almost unbearable. It felt like her entire being was centered on her womanhood. Her stomach muscles began clenching and unclenching involuntarily. She knew she had almost reached her peak.

"Oh Fuck" she gasped, her breath coming hard and fast. She didn't want it to end so soon, she tried to slow down her hips till her passion was reined back in control. Then Dev's tongue found her right nipple again, the one still sore after he had manhandled it earlier. He licked slowly over her puckering areola, over the nipple coating it with his saliva. Then without any warning he placed his tongue squarely on the pinnacle of her breast and at the same time his teeth came down on her tingling tit-tip, biting it gently.

And all of Usha's efforts at control were undone. His teeth squeezing her sore nipple provided the final push that took her over the edge. Her cunt clenched and spasmed as

her hips flew out of control squashing her clit against Dev.

"ooooooooh God I'm coming, ooooh urgh aaaaaahhhhh nooooooo" she screamed ashamed at her own lack of control. Dev felt her body go rigid for a second then shake wildly as she orgasmed, finally toppling them both out of balance and thankfully onto the bed.

He held her in his arms as she shook and shivered, moaning as she came down from one of the most intense orgasms of her entire life and that too without him touching her womanhood. His eyes drank in her beauty - her face flushed from exertion, hair a sexy disarray, lips swollen and parted as she continued to gasp. The experimental pill he had gotten from an acquaintance had cost a bomb in their current financial situation. But the look of sated lust in her face made it well worth it. And if the pill continued to work as promised, that lust would be back all too soon with a vengeance.

He got up to remove his clothes, seeing his shirt was soaked with her love juices as was her slip. He watched her lying on her back, her breasts rising up and down enticingly as she breathed, brown nipples still rock hard. Her slip was bunched up high around her thighs, revealing trickles of cum running down her legs. She was moving again, raising her body enough to remove her slip leaving her nude, bathed in soft moonlight streaming in from the closest window. He felt a desire to see her beauty completely in all its glory.

Swiftly he crossed the room pushed the door close and switched on the light. When he turned around the sight took his breath away. His wife of 20 years and the mother of his two children was lying spread eagled, her legs wide open to reveal a wet cunt crowned by a tuft of jet black pubic hair. The sight had fascinated him twenty years ago and the effect had still not changed. Her pussy lips were still swollen and leaking cum. Usha looked at him, or rather at his hard 6-inch dick standing at full mast. Her tongue snaked out from between her parted lips, moving over them sensuously. Still looking at him she

reached down with one hand and opened her cunt lips and in one smooth motion shoved two fingers of her other hand into the slick opening right up to her knuckles, her hips bucking at the sudden intrusion.

She pulled out her fingers revealing digits coated with creamy lust, lifted them up to her mouth, and still staring at Dev pushed her fingers in, her tongue flicking out to taste herself. Dev could only stare with his mouth hanging open at the sexy show his wife was putting on. He chanced a quick glance at the clock. The night was still young, though he no longer was. He really regretted that he didn't have enough to buy a pill for himself too. He only hoped he could keep up with Usha now.

On the bed, Usha had begun to pump two fingers of one hand in and out of her sopping pussy while the other hand was frantically rubbing her erect clit. Her head tossed back and forth, her eyes shut tight once again. She arched her body upwards, with only her head and both felt remaining in contact with the bed. Her mouth gaped open, she screamed as her hips pumped up and down, nearing another gigantic orgasm.

"ohhmygod ohhmygod ohhmygod ohhmygod" she screamed. "I'm going to cum again …….. ooooooohhh I'm cumminggggggggg….." She thrashed wildly, her thighs clenching tight around her invading hand for a few seconds, then they jerked wide open as her body spasmed again And she ejaculated, a spray of cum squirting from between the fingers still buried in her pussy, all the way to where Dev stood at the foot of the bed.

Dev couldn't believe his eyes. He had only heard of female ejaculation before and had never expected to see it in his lifetime, especially as Usha had never done anything like this previously. He looked up into Usha's face as she lay panting on the bed once again. Her eyes were open wide, brimming with lust. But there was another emotion in her eyes as well – fear. He knew just by looking that she was close to tears, frightened at her own loss of control. She had willingly suppressed her sexuality for so long, that the intense arousal she felt now, along with cumming hard twice in a gap of thirty minutes and the squirting experience, had left her badly shaken.

"What's happening to me…What the fuck was that pill you bastard?" She began crying, her sobs rocking the entire bed. All the while her fingers were thrusting hard, in and out of her pussy, producing a wet squelching sound each time the digits entered and exited the cum slicked entrance of her cunt.

Dev sighed. He had been warned about possible side-effects like mild mood swings, but was specifically assured that it would be temporary lasting only as long as the drugs remained in the blood stream. It was one of the main reasons that the pill was still in experimental stage and not in the market.

Dev sighed again. Usha was still crying, still finger-fucking herself and he was still standing by the bed, horny and unsated. It sure looked like it was going to be a long night for him.

To be continued…