Losing Faith

Story Info
Brews & Brushes from Faith's perspective.
11.6k words
3.97
37.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,100 Followers

This story is a companion piece to my story Brews & Brushes, which published a few days ago. This story is written in 1st person, from Faith's perspective, whereas Brews & Brushes was 3rd person primarily from the perspective of the husband, Larry. This story fills in a lot of the gaps from the first story and addresses many of the unknowns, giving you more insight into the overall plot. There are some duplications of dialog at certain points here and there. I tried to make this story able to stand alone, and not just regurgitate everything from the first version. You don't have to have read Brews & Brushes to be able to follow along in this story, but it helps.

There is very little sex in this one, as most of the sex scenes are in the original story. There are some sexual situations in this one that you didn't know about in the first story.

After reading this, maybe you'll understand why Larry did what he did at the end of Brews & Brushes.

Maybe not.

*****

Chapter 1

My life has been blessed, and I've been one of the most fortunate people I know. I have had a wonderful marriage to an incredible man. I raised a beautiful, intelligent daughter into a wise, caring and exceptional woman. I nearly lost it all, because of my foolishness and stupidity. I came very close to losing everything, including myself.

My name is Faith Mitchell. I'm forty-five years old and am married to my husband of twenty-plus years, Larry. We have a daughter, named Tina, who just recently graduated from college and is engaged to be married. Larry and I live in a small town, between Dallas and the border with Oklahoma, in an old Victorian home what we converted into a combination art gallery and brewery, called Live Oaks.

I'm the artist of the family and Larry is the brewer. This is our second career. Previously, Larry was a commercial real estate tycoon, and I was a stay-at-home mother and homemaker. Not to brag, but we don't need to work. We created Live Oaks because art was my passion and brewing was Larry's. We thought it was a way where we could work together and do the things we've always wanted.

As we dove into our new venture, Larry and I found ourselves at home, together all the time. This was very unusual for us because, during the years that Larry worked in real estate, he was rarely home. Back then, intimacy had declined, and our sex was in our version of the Dark Ages. As we pursued our passions, it entered a Renaissance of sorts.

We became like newlyweds, romantically and sexually. We did things we'd never thought of in our youth and enjoyed sex frequently and in many exciting and playful ways. We were best friends, lovers, and loving companions. We were also completely faithful. Not once had we ever considered having a threesome or being sexual with another person.

I have to admit that it has always been one of my fantasies to have sex with multiple people. I love to show off my body and being admired and flirted with gets me very excited. I was never overly tempted to take things too far, but because I knew I wouldn't cheat, I could explore flirting and teasing fairly freely and openly.

Larry always enjoyed me being frisky and would get excited when I showed off a bit of flesh here and there. He would encourage me to do it, to a point, then when he was too turned on, he would ravish me. It made for incredible foreplay.

I was surprised one day when Larry suggested something fun to try.

"So, I heard about this game some couples play, to add some spice to their sex lives," he explained slowly, over a couple of his stronger pale ales. "Want to hear about it?"

"Sure," I told him, but inwardly I was concerned that he thought our sex life wasn't already spicy enough.

"So, it's like our version of fantasy island," he explained.

I laughed and asked him which of us was Tattoo.

"Neither actually," he said, then continued to explain. "What we do is, each of us writes down several simple fantasies or sexual things we would like to experiment with. We put them into a cookie jar, then once a week, or whenever we want, we take turns pulling one out and then we do it."

I liked the sound of his idea and told him. However, I had a few concerns. "What if we don't like the thing what's written down?" I asked him, "Do we have to do it? I mean, say you put down you want me to run through the mall naked."

Larry grinned. I could see the little wheels in his head picturing me running naked through Stonebriar. "Well, we could always have the right to veto a fantasy if it exceeds our limitations," he said. "But, we should only veto something if it's just completely outrageous. I mean, we wouldn't have anything so radical in there anyway, would we?"

"I suppose you're right," I said, nodding. However, I could think of some fantasies that I had always wanted to do that I was not sure Larry would agree to it. "I suppose we should only put things in there if we feel they're something we would both want to do."

"No," he corrected me, "you don't have to limit them that much. I think it is safe to push the boundaries somewhat. That's what makes it exciting. But, I mean, within limits, of course."

"Of course," I agreed. "So, should we have two cookie jars? One would be for you to put your ideas in, and one for me to put mine in. Then, each time, we could alternate who gets to draw? But, we could choose to draw from our own or the other person's."

"That sounds perfect," he said, smiling at my suggestion.

So, we set it up, and each of us put ten fantasy ideas on little slips of paper of the same length and put them in our jars. My fantasies were mostly tame things that I knew Larry would enjoy. I kept my secret fantasies as secrets, even with this game. Maybe I could gradually work up to some of them, depending on how the game went. But for then, I didn't feel comfortable revealing them. At the last minute, I changed one of them into something that pushed the envelope.

It said: "Faith sucks off another man, while Larry watches."

In all the times we played the game, it never came out. Most of what came out from mine were things like, "Faith flashes her tits to other people," "Faith goes shoe shopping in a short skirt without panties," or "Faith sucks Larry's cock in a public restroom."

Larry's fantasy slips included: "Faith licks Larry's ass," (which I vetoed), "Faith lets Larry fuck her in the ass," (which I allowed and enjoyed, much to my surprise), "Larry eats a creampie from Faith's pussy after fucking her." That last one was hot. So, Larry's fantasies opened up our sexual exploration to new things while mine mostly had me being a flirty, teasing wife.

Every so often, we would add more fantasies into the jars to replace the ones we had used. It was a fun part of our sex life, and we played the game frequently, often drawing one item from both jars and finding creative ways to combine them.

It was on a day like that where we embarked on a new phase of our sexual adventures. A part of our business was a weekly painting party that we called Brews & Brushes. We would have people come to our home where we taught them how to paint a simple piece while we fed them well and plied them with copious amounts of Larry's best brews. I always liked to dress provocatively. However, on the day of one of these parties, we drew fantasies.

Mine said, "Faith dresses in revealing clothes with no underwear and flashes people in public."

Larry's said, "Faith sucks Larry's cock while other people are around and could catch them."

"Well," I said, after having read both fantasies, "I think we should combine these tonight at the Brews & Brushes party. I'll dress in a short skirt and see-through, low-cut blouse, with no bra or panties. Throughout the night, I'll give little flashes of tittie or thigh. Then, at some point, we go into the storage room, and I'll blow you."

"Damn," Larry said. I could tell he was already hard. "That sounds like a perfect plan."

Well, we did it. I was embarrassed and blushed from head to toe as the people arrived. I had to greet them by the door, and I know my nipples were hard and pushed out through the thin fabric. In the right light, my top became very translucent, so I know they got plenty of great shots of my breasts and nipples. I would also bend over a lot to get things. All night long, I could feel all the eyes of the men and some of the women on me. I noticed more than one unusually large bulge in the men's pants.

About halfway through the class, I went over to the little bar where Larry poured his beers and asked my husband to help me get some paints down from a shelf in the storage room. He followed me, his slacks tenting way out in front. I'm surprised nobody noticed his erection.

We went inside, and I closed the door, immediately dropping to my knees and pulling his swollen member out of his pants. He was extremely hard and almost too excited. There was a large wet spot in his underwear, and it had even leaked out onto the front of his pants. I sucked him like the hungry slut I was, and within seconds he groaned and blew his load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, but wanted more, badly. It was all I could do to make it through the rest of the class.

As soon as everyone left for the night, Larry bend me over one of the workbenches, lifted my skirt to expose my bare ass, and shoved his cock into my pussy. A few minutes of wild pounding followed before he blew his load inside my pussy. I didn't cum and was in dire need of release. I turned around, lay back, spread my legs and said, "Eat me, goddamit!"

Larry happily obliged me and knelt to lick my pussy through two intense orgasms, before standing up to fuck me again. This time, he lasted considerably longer, and I climaxed once more before he came inside me, filling me to overflowing again.

The next day, two things happened. Larry and I decided with enjoyed the public aspects of our sex play and next month's party booked in advance. We continued the naughty teasing, and gradually the parties became more and more sexually charged. We increased the number of 'adult only' parties and added nude models.

I was a total flirt. I would let customers see my naked tits, with their wives right there, often looking just as openly. Sometimes, I would even sit on men's laps and feel their erections pressing against my bare ass under my skirt. I would get incredibly turned on. Larry got the benefit of my extreme levels of arousal, but as I found out, he became just as turned on as I did. We would fuck the night away, but I never told him that I was imagining all of the men from the class fucking me.

Things with Larry could not have been any better. We were so in love and enjoying our life together. I was satisfied and was having the best sex of my life. Sure, I had fantasies of doing more, but I didn't need to act on them. They could remain fantasies. The actual sex Larry and I had provided me more than enough pleasure to keep the fantasies as fantasies.

Chapter 2

I don't know why it is, but it seems that whenever things are going too well, something has to come along and spoil them. Our spoiler came in the form of a man named Quentin Marconi. He was a representative from a large distiller and brewer in Japan, that was buying up craft breweries all over America. We didn't know that then. At the time, he just was interested in distributing Larry's beers regionally, then maybe nationally.

It was a great honor for Larry. I was happy for him, but at the same time, it made me start to think about my passion, my artwork. I was not being taken seriously by the art community. I had a little niche gallery out of my home that was becoming famous for naughty painting parties, not the quality of my artistic talents. I think I started to resent Larry and his success. The more recognition he received, the more dissatisfied I became with Live Oaks and my involvement with it.

I was an artist. I wanted the artistic community to recognize for my art. Around this time, I had also gotten involved more with some of the other local artists. I met one through one of our regular nude models, Suzie. His name was Josh, and Suzie told me he also did nude modeling. He was a very athletic black man with, as Suzie told me, "a gorgeous fucking cock."

I met Suzie for lunch one day, and she took me by to meet Josh. I was ostensibly there to hire him to nude model for us at one of our Brews & Brushes parties. It turned out that not only did he do nude modeling, but Josh was also a sculptor, who focused on erotic images. When we arrived, he was busy working with a model.

Suzie had a key and let us in. She told me to be quiet. I don't know that we needed to be all that quiet, because immediately my ears were assaulted with the sounds of a young woman being fucked and fucked well. I hesitated, but Suzie told me that this was how Josh did his modeling. We walked through a doorway into a studio.

A beautiful young woman was reclining on a raised platform. She was completely nude with her legs spread wide and feet in the air. She tossed her head back, with a look of either painful torment or sheer pleasure. Based on the sounds she was making, I assumed it was pleasure.

Between her legs was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. He was six-foot-four and all muscles. His skin was a dark brown that was almost ebony. The most amazing part of it was the largest, thickest most erect cock imaginable, pumping in and out of the girl's vagina.

I felt instantly wet.

I wanted him inside me.

As Suzie and I watched, they continued to fuck. Lights and multiple cameras surrounded Josh and Amanda. It looked like a porn production was underway, but apart from Suzie and I, there were no other people in the room save for Josh and the woman he was fucking.

Suddenly, Josh let out a loud, bestial roar and pulled his cock out of the girl until only the head was still inside her. As I watched, his body shook, and his cock spasmed, shooting shot after shot of his seed into the girl's unprotected pussy. After a few seconds, a large glob of thick, white fluid ran out of the bottom of her pussy to hang down and drip onto the floor below her.

I felt myself almost cum. I wasn't even touching my pussy. Josh pulled his cock out all the way, like yanking a cork from a bottle of wine. Her cunt gaped open, and his cum poured out of her hole. I felt myself shudder as my hips twitched and I whimpered, betraying my unexpected orgasm to Suzie, who only giggled.

After that, Suzie introduced us all. The girl was named Amanda. She was finishing up her Master's Degree in Arts Management and worked part-time in Dallas as assistant manager of an art gallery. She and Josh dressed, and we all had lunch together, talking about art and art-related subjects.

I felt like I was among kindred spirits for the first time in my life. These were people I could relate to so well. They got art and the life of the artist. They understood me. I found myself opening up to them easily. I told them about Live Oaks and even confessed about my disappointment at my lack of recognition and my resentment of Larry's success.

It was then that Amanda suggested something that led me on a course of actions that nearly destroyed my life.

"Why don't you start your gallery?" she asked, "You know, separate from Live Oaks. Something in your name, like the Faith Mitchell Gallery, where you can promote your art more seriously."

Once she said it, the idea had me hooked. I thought it was what I needed. With my gallery, in my name, I could show people who I was. I could decouple my art from Larry's beer and the quaint little business we shared. I could be taken seriously as an artist. People would recognize me for my talent.

But, with the arrival of Quentin Marconi, things had begun to change. Larry was working in the brewhouse much longer every day. He'd had to hire several people to help meet the production demands. We found ourselves spending less and less time together. Our sex life began to change too, as we saw the opportunities to play become less frequent.

I grew frustrated and bitter. I took it out on Larry by pulling away from him and cutting him off more. I started to hate the Brews & Brushes parties and what they represented. During this time, I found myself meeting with Amanda and Josh. At first, it was just a lunch here and there. Soon, I was meeting with them frequently and attended a couple more of their modeling sessions.

As they explained it, Josh sculpted highly sexual pieces that reflected the body parts of his lovers and him engaged in fucking or other sexual activities, often at the time he ejaculated. He took photographs and videos of the acts from different angles to use as references, then sculpted them to bring to life the moment of orgasmic unity.

I found it intoxicating.

Josh wanted me to model for him. I'd never modeled nude or otherwise, for anyone. Yes, I did enjoy showing off and flashing, when Larry was around. This situation was different. Larry wasn't here. Larry would kill me if he suspected that I had modeled for Josh. Even so, I was so tempted to take off my clothes and let him photograph me, then sculpt me with his beautiful cock inside me.

When I told them that I was considering posing for his pictures, Josh and Amanda laughed. "No, Faith," Josh said, smiling, "You've seen the sessions I do with Amanda. It's not just posing for photographs."

I blushed. "Yeah, I mean I've seen how you do the sculptures with Amanda, but she's your girlfriend. I'm married. I could never do it that way."

"Why not?" Amanda chimed in. "It's art, Faith. Josh has to be inside you for your pussy to truly show the pleasure it is experiencing. He captures you at that point when his cum is just shooting inside you. It's what makes him unique."

"Larry is the only person I've ever had inside me," I explained, "and I want to keep it that way. Couldn't we just try it with photographs?"

Josh spoke up. "I'm afraid not, Faith. It's more than just the image. It is the feeling. If I'm not fucking you, cumming in you, it would not be the same. My art is alive. Fucking make it alive. Sex is the pure creative force. Without fucking you, the art would be dead, lifeless. I could not do it."

I was breathless. I could not believe what Josh was saying to me. More than that, I could not believe I was considering it. "I don't know," I said, trembling with fear and desire. I wanted to experience it badly. They could sense my resolve weakening.

I watched again as Josh fucked Amanda, but this time not for art, not for photography. He fucked her for pleasure. I sat in a chair next to the sofa where they were fucking. As I watched, I spread my legs and raised my skirt. I was naked underneath. They watched me as they fucked. I touched myself, and I came.

As soon as I did, I was overwhelmed by guilt. I jumped up, "I have to go," I shouted and ran out of the studio, got in my car and sped home to Larry. I found him in his brewhouse and dragged him into a storage room and fucked him savagely.

Around that time, Larry told me that he had decided to break the deal with Marconi and keep Live Oaks small and local. I was delighted with his decision and decided to rededicate myself to Live Oaks and our life together.

Chapter 3

A few months later, the parties became even crazier when Larry and I had to fill in for a sick model and posed nude for the class. As we did, my mind kept going back to Josh and Amanda fucking as they posed for his art. Now, here I was doing what Josh had asked me to do, posing naked with a man. I got carried away, and Larry and I had sex in front of the entire room full of horny customers. It was amazing, and Larry and I had wild sex afterward. I never let him know that I was so horny doing it because of my exposure to Josh and Amanda and my secret fantasy of replacing Amanda in Josh's bed.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,100 Followers