Losing Han Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband's experiments with sex drug costs him his wife.
10k words
4.27
71.6k
77

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Parker was excited when the package arrived. He saw the box there against the door with the delivery markings and felt like a child in front of the tree on Christmas morning. He brought the package inside and went into his office, locking the door behind him.

He sat at his desk and hurriedly opened the package. Inside, a medicine bottle containing a milky liquid. No instructions came with the bottle but that was fine as he had already been informed of its usage. As he held the bottle, he began making his plan.

Jack was a 34 year old white systems analyst who had married his college school sweetheart. Her name was Han Nguyen and was an undergrad student studying to be a business major. The two met at a campus mixer and hit it off very well. Jack had noticed her from before as she was a fine example of a flowering Vietnamese beauty. Standing 5 feet nothing with fine shoulder length hair and a slim though shapely body. Her skin was soft and had a light natural tan to it. She also had an atypical personality for her ethnicity. Fiery and headstrong, other men found her physically appealing yet intellectually challenging. She also had a penchant for experimenting with her look, wearing demure outfits one day, skimpy summer wear the next, and one time, a suit and tie. Needless to say she had made an impression on Jack.

Jack and Han's relationship ran through the stages of acquaintance to friendship to dating in a natural way. It took a few years for the two to become lovers. On their first time, Han was very aggressive, with her naked body straddling Jack and teasing his erection. He took her virginity (bareback even) and she had cried afterword from the pain. But following that, their sex life was enthusiastic.

They had their ups and downs. They married. Got careers and were trying to start a family. It was an almost perfect life.

However, Jack grew anxious about their sex life. He had wanted to experiment more. Though Han enjoyed certain activities various positions and occasionally sex in woods while hiking (with ABSOLUTELY no one around), she had refrained from certain taboo topics that had intrigued Jack. Specifically, swallowing and anal.

Han had good oral technique, indeed she could make him come in a minute (best time to beat 37 seconds, she would say before every blow job) she had obstinately refused to swallow. He had asked her why and she had replied:

"I don't like the taste and the way it feels. Brrrrr. Yucky."

They had conversed on this and though they did not fight, she had remained adamant on the issue.

As to anal, her reply was: "Okay, but you first."

This had dissuaded Jack (although he had argued she was used to penetration while he was not, she had stood by her terms), Jack had not given up on the swallowing issue. He had imagined his wife's mouth bobbing up and down his shaft and then when he felt ready to explode, she would eagerly swallow his cum down her throat and look up mischievously at him as if to say: You married a naughty girl.

He still had the hots for his wife as she had not lost her figure from college. Indeed, she had the stereotypical young Asian look that had caused her colleagues in her new job to think that she was the new intern and not the new mid-level financial analyst.

Jack had googled his situation had found very little in the ways of convincing ones spouse into activities without blackmail. Then along came Dave and a new drug, X27.

X27 was a new drug that had recently been developed by a pharmaceutical company, Phoenix Drugs, that was interested in developing a family of drugs in the same vein as the Viagra family. Indeed, they had come up with some new variations of drugs with some interesting side effects. Drugs to enhance male orgasms. Drugs to enhance female orgasms. Even drugs to alter a person's gender sexuality. Various others as well. All these drugs were supposed to be of temporary in effect, no doubt so the drug manufacturer would have regular customer base. The drug that had particularly interested Jack was X27. It was going to be advertised as having an unusual effect on women. When taken in a certain dosage, women became thirsty for sperm. Supposedly, during animal testing, the little female mice would suckle on the male mice cock for very long lengths of time until the male mice would fight off the female mice. Testing X27 on male mice showed no obvious effect, so it was thought that there was some hormonal action that was only occurring in the females.

Human testing had begun in earnest and the volunteer couples had shown positive results to say the least. Indeed, testing had shown that women had become insatiable for hours on certain dosages, draining their partners to the point of exhaustion. When their partners had been unable to continue, the women test subjects showed irritability and, perhaps due to almost addictive like side effects, were less discriminatory about their partners. Fortunately, this only resulted in a few relationship break ups before the proper dosage was found.

1 drop: She'll want your seed once

2 drops: She'll want you twice

3 drops: She'll want you three times

And so on, though generally women stopped when their jaws hurt too much. When sperm was collected from donors via sperm banks and such, women would down those jars like a probiotic yogurt.

The supposed interesting effect was the euphoria experienced by the women when swallowing the sperm. Those volunteers with a past history of drug abuse had been able to compare it to their upper of choice (downer users had not noted any similarity). Following the trials, some women had experience drug addiction relapses trying to chase the same high when denied access to X27.

This type of information would have been fodder for the pop media culture and indeed, the Phoenix Drugs was preparing for a Viagra like gold mine with their new family of drugs. But Jack had early knowledge thanks to Dave Creek, a senior rep with the manufacturer.

Dave had known Han since high school and through her, he had met Jack. Now, they were not close friends, in fact, Jack had suspected Dave has been anxious to get into his wife's pants before and after their marriage. But, at a bar all the office workers met up on Friday evenings after work, Dave had related stories of these drugs to Jack and his group. It had been the usual shit talking until an inebriated Dave had bragged about the drugs to Jack and two of his co-workers while playing darts.

"Yeah, X27 is the bomb for those cold bitches who refuse to suck it down."

Farley, a developer with a game company and Len, a salesman with an insurance company had called bullshit on Dave.

"You are so full of it", remarked Len

"Yeah. We's gonna need some hard evidence", Farley said.

"Tell you what. I can hook you guys up with some early samples... IF.... Jack here gets a bullseye", Dave challenged.

"What?" said Jack.

"Yer on! Come Jack, do it!"

"Yeah man, your lucks gotta change now!"

Jack didn't see how. He had started off poorly on the board and had gotten worse as he drank through the evening. Still, he couldn't wuss out or he would go down in the annals of drunken failures for at least the next morning's hangover.

He lined up his dart looked at Dave and motioned his arm at the board. Later, Jack would think there was a calculating look to Dave's eye, but at the time he had focused on the dart board with a drunken intensity that made it easy to brush aside that thought.

"BULLSEYE!" hollered Len.

"AWW YIS! YOU DA MAN JACK!" crowed Farley.

"Fuck man. You were saving that up", Dave said astonished.

Jack grinned. He was well on his way to drunken joviality that he just basked in his victory. But through next morning's hangover, he had time to reflect on this upcoming development.

And so here it was. X27, the sexual wonder drug. He'd finally get what he wanted, regardless whether his lovely wife wanted it.

Ah but she will, Jack reflected. Just how to go about it....

--

Han was enjoying her 5k run. And damned if she didn't look good. Her green tank top hugged tightly on her upper body while her black yoga shorts molded themselves around her ass and legs like she had been poured in.

She always felt better after a nice workout. Listening to her music, and feeling somehow less fat. Not that she had to worry about her weight that much. She was one of those lucky few whose metabolism seemed to burn off excess fat without effort. But she was getting older now, in her approaching her thirties and felt a bit pressured to look good. Sure, society seemed to prize pretty girls over the average and much more than the below average. But what really motivated her was parental guilt.

"You're too fat now. You need to lose weight or your future husband will leave you for a thinner girl", her mother, God rest her soul, had said to her when growing up.

This must have been cultural issue as even when she did not work out her body was fine. But with a little effort, she really could look like a sexy beast.

Or so you think, she thought to herself. Still she had some empirical evidence in the form of other outdoor exercise warriors. The women who stared at her with the studied glare of one competitor to another, appraising Han for her strengths (long black hair, youthful face, firm round butt, tight abs) and spying her weaknesses (below average height, ring on the finger)

The men however, would measure her by additional standards (how would she look bent over, how would she look bouncing on top of me, how would she look with my piece in her mouth).

Now that's unfair, she thought. Aren't we all just fellow weekend warriors, fellow sun worshippers, fellow runners?

"Nice ass!" shouted one her fellow runners on the opposite of the street, "You love me long time?!"

Asshole. She hoped he was not a neighborhood regular.

So, Han turned up her tunes, feeling her ponytail bob up and down as she continued her run.

--

She slowed to a trot as she went up her house's walkway. As she reached the walkway, she clicked on her app to register her time. She happily noted she was 5 seconds faster today as she entered her home.

"Honey, I'm going to take a shower", she called out to her husband.

"Come into the bedroom first baby."

Instantly she knew something was up. She smiled as she entered the bedroom and saw Jack on the bed in his birthday suit.

"Ah! What do you think you're doing! Indecent!" she giggled out.

"I demand servicing, women!" Jack smiled back.

Han huffed in the way of a sullen teenager.

"Baby, I'm feeling real gross right now. I'm all sweaty and need a shower."

Jacks grin widened, "You know that's not a turn off for a lot of guys."

She stared at her husband. Older by five years, she still found him hella hot. At 5'11", he definitely dwarfed her 5 foot slim frame. And he was a broad person as well. She liked that a lot in that not only did she make her look even thinner in comparison when they were out, she felt very safe and protected in his arms.

Jack held out something. "I've got your water bottle."

"So that's where it was. You think I'll trade sexual favors for water!"

"Yes, that was the plan."

"Uh! I'm insulted!" Han took the water bottle, "Gimme!"

She took a deep long drought. Running always made her thirsty and she enjoyed the cool feeling of the water going down her throat.

"Ahhh. Well, time to shoooOOWWAA!" she yelled as Jack pulled her on top of him.

He was quick about exposing her if not undressing her. He had yanked her tank top down exposing her perky tits and erect nipples. As he gorged himself on them, his hands slid down the front of her yoga shorts and between her legs. She ran her hands through his thick black hair as she warmed to his exploration of her body.

As he flicked his tongue around her nipples and worked his fingers on her clit, she felt his erection against her leg.

"Aww man, your body is my favorite playground", Jack whispered. It was one of those silly jokes between lovers.

Han giggled and grabbed his cock with her right hand, running her hand up and down the shaft. As, she felt a bit of pre-cum emerging from his cock head, she imagined she smelled something new.

"Baby, are you wearing cologne or something", Han asked

"Nope", Jack mouthed between slurps.

Han felt a new stirring in her gut. As if, she was feeling thirsty again. But her body told her it was not for water.

"Hold on", Han said as she disentangled herself from Jack. She stared at her husband whose eyes were filled with lust. He looked almost animalistic, naked, with his throbbing erection and her cunt juices covering his fingers.

"Maybe...", Han turned, pulled her yoga pants way down and exposed her shaven self to Jack. She looked at him over shoulder.

"Oh please. Be gentle. I've... never been with a man", she cooed.

Jacks salacious grin broadened again as he grabbed her hips. She gripped the nearby dresser and braced herself for his entry. Though she was tight, she was very wet and he slid in with relative ease.

"God! You feel so fucking good", Jack groaned.

That he swore so rarely, made the times he did swear seem dirtier. She was feeling particularly horny and wanted to be a bit slutty. So she felt a reddening of her cheeks in part embarrassment and part lust as Jack entered her fully. Balls deep, he pulled back and began the pistoning motion, as he drilled her.

"Uhh, fuckme, uh, fuckme, uh, yeah", she whispered as she felt her body respond to his cock.

As cocks go, and she had only known two, she found his was a perfect match for her. At 6 inches and as thick as her wrist, she thought it was almost too big. But when she was wet, she found her body quite accommodating.

As she took his pounding, she imagined his cock filling with cum. His cum. Her cum. Her mouth watered. Her imagination was running with an idea now. She was smelling his cum. As his cock plunged in and out of her, she swore could smell it. And it smelt good. It made her feel like she was missing something. It made her...

Thirsty...

"What babe?" Jack huffed as he fucked his wife.

"Baby, lie down", Han pleaded.

Much later, she realized, Jack was expecting this, but at the time she did not care that he was laying on the bed with a self-satisfied grin. As if he had worked out a particularly tough problem and was now enjoying the solution.

She pulled off her top, kneeled on the floor and placed her hands on Jacks hips. Then she took his cock in her hand and descended on it.

She had always thought she was no slouch at oral. She had seen porn movies and amateur films and had found the former ridiculous and the latter dull. So she strived for a happy middle, where she could bring Jack off without getting whiplash. Now however, she was bobbing up and down his shaft like an expensive whore with an expensive habit. She wanted it.

It? She thought. What was it?

Deep down she knew. She imagined the buildup and her imagination turned into reality. She continued motioning her head up and down as Jacks legs tensed. Usually around this time, she would switch off to her hands and make cooing noises as Jacks volcano erupted. But this time was different. She wanted it. She wanted it down her throat. And Jack was only happy to oblige.

--

Jack felt himself cumming at the same time he felt Han's mouth and throat making a desperate sucking sound. She was tasting his cum. She was bathing her mouth and tongue in his cum. She was swallowing his cum.

Jack came for what seemed like forever, though of course it was only seconds. And he drank in the orgasmic joy on his wife's face as she wheedled his cock for more cum. Her eyes closed and expression of satisfaction.

Han released his cock from her mouth as she had drained him. She opened her eyes and stared at him confused.

"That.. was good", she finally mustered.

"Toldya baby. Any idea what changed your mind on the whole swallowing thing?"

"I ... don't know", she stammered. She ran her fingers through her sweaty hair and replied, "I just.. you smelled good."

"Really?" Jack asked eyes widening.

"Yeah. Have you been eating more fruit?"

"I have been trying to go vegan", he said jokingly.

She frowned. "Hmm."

"What?"

Han grinned, "I'm still horny."

She stood up and made a sexy show of sliding off her yoga pants. Then she leaned forward and began to stroke him again.

"Wake up, wake up", she thought and the little guy (well not so little) rose to the occasion.

But she wasn't thirsty anymore. She straddled him and looked down at her beloved husband and impaled herself upon him.

Jack enjoyed the show as she bounced herself up and down. Han's breasts free and nipples erect once again. He fondled them with one hand and stroked her neck with the other. He watched as she bowed her head as if in prayer and then shudder as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over her. And because Jack had gotten off earlier and Han had been so wet, the two were able to enjoy themselves for quite a while.

--

So the weekend went like that morning. Whenever Jack had felt he had recovered, he would put one drop into Han's drink. He would wait and then she would come to him and beg him to cum. Once in the backyard. Once while they were driving on the freeway at night. Once at a restaurant they had decided to have a go. That was especially erotic as she had grabbed his hand and led him to the women's washroom. She had luckily found the restaurants 'Out of Order' sign and hung it on the door as she pulled him in. He loved watching her dressed in her sexiest black outfit, looking down her plunging cleavage as she kneeled on the bathroom floor and blew him for all he was worth.

The only thing Jack worried about was what he would do when he ran out of drops.

--

Han did not know what had gotten into her. She was unusually frisky in her own words. And the chances she was taking were outrageous. But she couldn't help herself.

Well, with this upcoming business trip, I guess I'll have to stop with this behavior, she thought.

Her company had arranged for her group to attend a convention on the coast as well as some team building activities. They would be there three days and two nights. Jack would not be coming as he was going to be busy at work as well.

On the morning of her trip, she went through her routine of brushing her teeth, washing her mouth out, swallowing Jacks cum, and brushing her teeth again. Jack then drove her to the airpot. As he dropped her off at the airport terminal, she told him, "Remember dear, I'll be pretty busy with the convention preparations so I won't be able to call you until the night before my flight."

"Don't worry babe. I have your itinerary. Have fun on that boat cruise!", Jack replied with smile. She kissed him goodbye and caught her flight.

--

The convention was interesting as numerous companies had attended. She was meeting up with some older girlfriends when she saw somebody she recognized.

"Dave? Dave Creek?"

"Oh, Han Nguyen! Hey, how are you doing?"

"Great, what are you doing here?"

"My company has a big announcement tomorrow so I'm here as part of the rep team."

Han and Dave conversed about their respective careers and family life.

"Well, I broke up with someone awhile back", Dave informed Han, "She turned out to be bit loco. 'Don't stick it in the crazy', huh?"

Dave chuckled at his own joke and Han smiled politely. Same old, crass Dave, Han thought. As they continued to talk, her brain seemed to dredge up memories of that night long ago.....

--

Dave was actually 15 years older than Han. He had hung out with Han's high school friends, Julie and Alexa. Both girls were white (and taller than her, sigh). Julie was the quiet one in the group, with cute shoulder length blonde hair. She also boasted a killer body that probably contributed to her shyness as she dressed conservatively to hide it. Alexa was an attractive short haired brunette teen with a medium sized build, not as slim as Han, not as top heavy as Julie and did not dress conservatively. She dressed as racy as the school dress code allowed.