Losing Han Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Han had known them since elementary so they had been good friends for quite a while. However, Alexa was also had reputation for getting around so she attracted a fair amount of somewhat creepy company, Dave included. But Han had found Dave, well, less creepy. As less creepy as an adult who hangs out with high school students in any case.

Dave was a gentleman pervert and had a preference for younger girls. Han's youthful looks and Asian background ("It's a fetish!" Dave exclaimed, "Asian girls are so exotic!") made her a target of his. But she always made sure Dave kept his distance.

At the age of seventeen, both Alexa and, surprisingly, the demure Julie confided that they had slept with him.

"How was it?" Han asked in her relative innocence.

"Oh, older men have so much more experience!" Alexa spoke in a high class tone.

"It's hard for me to compare... he's my first", blushed Julie.

In college, during a summer term, a few months after their relationship hadbturned sexual, Han and Jack had a major argument. Jack had gotten drunk with his friends and one of his friend's skanky girlfriend had given him a blow job when he passed out. Another one of his so-called friends had gotten a picture of the act that made it look like it was consensual and forwarded it to Han. Han brought it up with Jack and he was dumbfounded and could not explain what happened. Jack himself then became mad at Han because he had read a private and explicit draft of an email she had written about a professor she had a crush on. That was just some dumb email Han would never have sent but he had logged into her account and read it. It was a major violation of her privacy.

In the end, Jack and Han had decided to take a break and see what they really wanted in life. Then Jack went to work for a company outside the state which broke her heart. Coincidentally, Dave had carefully insinuated himself into Han's life. Dave took quite an interest in Han. And Han, in her depressed, self-conscious state, appreciated the attention. Then, she heard through the grapevine that Jack had begun a relationship with a co-worker of his, a cute redhead with wavy long hair. She had even seen a photo of them on the company website. Dave consoled her and took her out to drown her sorrows with Alexa and Julie.

Late into the evening, Alexa pulled Julie away from the group saying she found a couple of guys and she needed Julie as her wingman. Julie was staring at Dave and Han sadly (they had dated but broke up years ago, with Dave doing the dumping) but left with Alexa. Further into the evening, Dave took Han back to her cheap, little apartment. They sat on her couch and she had gone on another tirade about what a manwhore Jack was.

"He thinks he's SOOO good looking! I mean, if you prefer that, and I do like his arms. God! That cheating bastard!"

Dave placated her as best he could, "Well, he is an idiot. I mean, how could he accept a blow job from such a skank?"

Han swigged her beer, "I know! And now he's dating a fucking redhead! God! I hate her cute little face."

"I bet she's real ugly", Dave sympathized.

"No, the bitch is beautiful", Han said, taking another swig.

"Not as beautiful as you", Dave said solemnly. And then Dave grabbed her and said, "And he was a fool to throw you away."

Han had not been called beautiful in a while (at least not from a passing car by some jerk). She looked down, her bangs getting in her eyes and grabbed her beer with both hands and twiddled her thumbs on the lid.

"Jack is probably having sex with her right now isn't she", Han said with a gloomy tone.

She could see Dave straining hard to resist saying: "Yes and you should be too!". Instead, he lightly nodded his head.

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" she said affecting a shy voice and trying to look as pretty as she drunkenly could.

"God yes!", Dave said earnestly. Then he leaned in and gave her a deep kiss.

Han was feeling drunk and very horny. As Dave made 'grabby' hands towards her breasts, she stopped him by lifting her arms up. Dave looked disappointed until she stood up and downed her beer. Then she walked to the waste basket, shimmying her ass on the way there, and bent over to drop the empty bottle. She had worn an outfit that made her feel attractive tonight, tight white blouse and a black short skirt. When she bent over, her skirt raised high enough to almost show the beginning of her tight, little ass.

Then she sauntered over to Dave and as he motioned to get up, she placed her hand on his chest and pushed him down. She examined this mid-thirties pervert, who did have boyish good looks and a slender body. A different look than Jack's.

"What do you like about me?" she asked him, smiling and beginning to sway to a beat they both seemed to hear.

Dave gulped, "Everything."

Han brought her hands up to her head and lifted her hair to let it fall gently.

"Do you like my hair?"

"OH yes", Dave responded beginning to look nervous.

Han smiled and, while continuing to sway, undid the top two buttons of her blouse. Then she leaned forward and pulling her arms close and the collar apart, displayed her cleavage.

"Do you like by breasts?"

"Oh god, yes", Dave waned, and again made a grabbing motion, but then Han pulled back and smiled drunkenly.

"No touching yet", she said in a girly voice, "Sit politely or the show's over."

Dave put his hands on his lap like an attentive school boy. Han could see he was managing an erection.

When she was satisfied he would not get out of hand again, Han turned around. While gyrating her ass, she unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. Then she undid her front skirt buttons and spread the skirt like a bird about to take flight. She then looked over her shoulder.

"Do you like my ass?" she asked as she dropped the skirt. She had worn a thong.

Dave gulped and quietly said, "Yes."

So Han continued to sway to the imaginary music, flapping her blouse and flashing her breasts out of Dave's view. She scooted back into him and teased him by rubbing her ass in his face. Dave moaned but still did not move his hands from his lap for fear the show would end.

She liked this power she had over him and thought she should reward him. She brought her blouse together and spun around, clutching it like she was cold. But then she smiled wider, and slowly opened her arms and unveiling her bare breasts to this horny pervert. Then she unwound her arms, and let her blouse fall to the floor. She placed her hands on her hips and arched out her chest so that her perky tits were on full display. Then she began to rub her left nipple with her fingers. They pointed out straight and proud. Really getting into it, she made her mouth into an O shape and let out a moan. Dave looked almost overcome.

Han placed her leg on the couch and brushed her hand across her thong. Then she motioned other her hand behind Dave's head, grabbed it, and brought his face to her crotch.

"Do you like what you feel?" Han cooed as she rubbed herself against him.

Suddenly, without warning, Dave half grunted and half yelled and rushed up so fast, he knocked Han to the floor.

"What's wrong?" Han said suddenly concerned, as much as her drunken mental state could be concerned.

"Oh, god... why .. oh god..", Dave could only mutter.

Dave appeared to have spilled something onto his lap. It took Han another second to realize the truth. He had ejaculated in his pants! And when Dave saw the look of recognition on Han's face, his face reddened even further.

"Oh, god, Han I have to go.. I have to.. Oh god", was all Dave could stammer. Before Han could reassure him (Of, what? Anything?), he had grabbed his jacket and gone out the door.

The next day, she tried calling him but he would not respond and blocked her calls. Later she found out from Alexa and Julie that Dave had moved out of his parent's basement and left town. He had no contact information. Alexa appeared mad at Han, but said nothing.

Despite Dave's reaction, Han had felt better about herself and her self-image. She had also learned further information about Jack's indiscretion from the ex-boyfriend of the girl that had given Jack the blow job. This person appeared to like to take advantage of guys she found attractive, especially when the guy was blackout drunk. The former boyfriend then asked her, "Hadn't Dave told you? He was there with us and saw the whole thing."

Han recovered and went on the dating scene after that. Only once did she sleep with another man. An art major who was tall with a square chin, blonde locks of hair and a killer body. Yet, Han could not recall his name.

On their first date, they had eaten at a nice but thrifty restaurant (starving artist). Afterwards, they headed back to his apartment where he played a song for her on his guitar. After a few songs, she was straddling him on his couch and shoving her tongue down his throat. After groping Han under her t-shirt for a nice long while, pawing at her supple breasts, he lifted her light body off the couch had carried her to his bedroom. He laid her on her back on his bed and pulled off his shirt. Han touched the tips of her fingers on his sculpted abs as her date rubbed her shoulders and removed her shirt. He then pushed her back and she giggled as he pulled off her black panties from under her skirt. Oh it's been so long, she thought as he pulled his jeans and underwear down. She caught a glimpse of his cock as he put on the condom and saw he was not as big as Jack. Then he spread her legs wide, with her knee high socks still on, and descended on her. She felt him eagerly enter her wet pussy and cried out in mutual pleasure. After he bottom out in her, pulled back and thrusted forward hard. One. Two. Three. Four. Then she heard him groan her name and was left wondering, what?

Later, they lay in bed together as he extolled her Asian beauty and how he preferred Asian girls to trashy, opinionated western girls. Oh god, Han thought. Eventually they both fell asleep. She slipped out early the next morning and she never saw him again.

She stopped dating after that and focused on work and her friends. Later, when Jack came back, the two apologized to each other, Jack for not believing her about the email and Han for not finding out more about the his situation. They began a new friendship which blossomed quickly into a romance and soon he proposed to her once she graduated college.

She later found out from Jack that Dave had come back into town and appeared to be doing much better financially. Han feigned only a slight interest. Jack did not ask her anything further about him. And Han never asked about the redhead.

--

So now, for Dave, Han only felt a slight pity and a slight suspicion. But she was grateful he did not seem to recall the last time they were together (they were pretty drunk, she recalled vaguely) so she tried not to hold his withholding information about Jack against him. He was in his forties now and a bit paunchy but still had that youthful look in his face. But she recalled he was good company at meals as he could extol bullshit with the best of them.

Dave turned serious for a moment and spoke. "Hey, I have to book it at the moment, but my company has some tickets to a play this evening. I know how you love theater and it's a sold out Shakespeare production."

Han was hesitant and replied, "I'm sorry I can't, I have to prepare for tomorrow's presentation"

Dave then asked, "How about the next night? The convention's over then."

Han smiled apologetically, "Yes but my group is leaving for an overnight river cruise. Then I'm taking in flight out in the afternoon back home to Jack." I'm married, remember?

Han could see Dave almost grimace, but he recovered and smiled politely, "All right then, but a group of us are meeting for dinner after the convention in the hotel restaurant. At least drop by and I'll introduce you to the gang. Some girls and guys from the sales team."

Han considered. She was sure to be hungry by then and did not want to leave the hotel.

"Sure thing then", she replied.

"See you at 6."

--

Han went back to her hotel to change into an evening dress. A black number that Jack had noted as one of his favorites. She liked it because she felt sexy yet dignified. Not to mention it showed of her assets quite fittingly. She had been feeling sexier than usual due to all the screwing that she had been having as of late. She knew it was too early for a menopausal midlife crisis causing the change, so she wondered what the heck was up with her behavior. But she was not complaining.

Still, she was showing off unnecessarily to Dave and his guy cronies. A vain ego boost, but harmless in the long run. Besides, she really did have to leave early to prepare for tomorrow's presentation.

The hotel's restaurant was as nice and upscale as the hotel itself. The maitre'd greeted Han and led her to a large table out of site of the main restaurant patrons. There she found Dave, seated alone though the rest of the places had dinnerware and glasses of water laid out.

He smiled warmly and greeted her, "Hey Han, you look lovely."

Han took his proffered hand but smiled hesitatingly. "It looks like everyone is late."

"Yes, a little emergency, they should be along in a few minutes. I took the liberty of ordering a drink for you in case you arrived early. You still like amaretto sours, right?"

"Thanks, but I need my wits tonight. I'll just have a coke."

After the waiter brought them a new set of drinks, Dave and Han reminisced about old times, though she noted Dave was acting unusually mature and dignified rather than the immature pervert she had remembered.

After Dave handled a call informing them that his group would be there soon, their talked moved to the respective careers.

"So that's where I've been at", Han concluded. "So how is the Pharma sales business?"

"Oh, I've recently left my company. This afternoon in fact."

"Really? So this is a farewell dinner then?"

"Well actually, it's related to some new products coming out. Some of which you may be familiar with."

"Pardon?"

"Well, to explain, it's a family of products that has been developed recently in the same category as Viagra. I gave Jack some to try out."

Han looked puzzled and asked, "Jack?"

"Yes, well I imagine he did not tell you because he was embarrassed. You know how guys are about sex."

Han, stared for moment, but then felt something drop in her gut. A familiar sensation.

"You see, I've been tired of the salesmen game. It is a young man's profession anyway. But I've managed to make myself useful to certain people. Very important people who have similar tastes as I have. And while they, due to their positions, have been unable to fulfill certain appetites, I've been able to act as a go between quietly and discreetly."

Han, was having trouble focusing. She felt the feeling of thirst growing on her. But much, much, stronger than she had felt it before.

Dave continued, "Thanks to my new connections, I was able to get on the ground floor of a new market in pharmaceuticals. In addition to money and power, I've managed to acquire some of these new products for my own personal testing."

Han looked at Dave. She was trying to control her breathing but realized something.

"You spiked my coke? But ... when.. I?"

Dave grinned, "Oh, that's where the money and power come in. You'd be surprised how little this restaurant pays their employees."

Dave's grin widened to a leer and he continued.

"As I was saying, some of these products will not be released to the general public due to their ... effects. Those feminist bitches would call it another date rape drug. But Jack did not seem to mind using it."

Han tried to understand and then realized. Her sudden behavior in the bedroom. Out of the bedroom. It wasn't natural. Jack had been feeding her a drug. And the drug made her crave... Han could not hide her look of hurt at Jack's broken trust. Bastard.

"Jack, what an ass. I've tried to show you the way in college. I mean he didn't trust you after I forwarded your emails. And, in exchange for some ecstasy, when I got that girl to give him a blowjob, you knew he hardly put up a fight."

Han gasped and tried to fight through her thirst to see Dave for what he had been all along. As Han was reeling from torrent of emotions and cravings, Dave held up a bottle.

"X27B. Really, it's not totally Jack's fault. I undersold him of the effects and I needed a way to get you to take the drug in low doses so when I sprung the new formulation on you, you would not vomit it out or have an allergic reaction to it. Took the lab boys a while to figure that hiccup out. And unlike what Jacks using, this will never stop."

Han flustered at the implications. "I'm .. .. mm, I'm leav- "

Dave turned away and continued.

"Of course what good is it if I can't meet your sudden extreme needs? And believe me, you now need it."

Han wanted to slap Dave but instead found her arm shaking. She realized she was holding back urges so strong, she was paralyzed to act.

He looked away from her. "You can't leave and you know it. I've been experimenting on a few of the new drugs myself. My performance last time, you'll recall, was dismal. I'd like to compliment you on being too much woman for me."

He turned back to her.

"But no longer. My backers have spent billions on development of these drugs. You may say they have had issues that all men have. But they have the power and vision to make their desires reality and go to any lengths to overcome these issues."

Han raised her cell phone.

"M-my-Jac-.."

"Now, follow me. You know nobody is coming anymore. Follow me and I'll give you what you need."

Han, sat there for what seemed like ages to her. I'm married. I want to start a family. I have my life. I'm not for him. I'm not, not, not...

Finally, she got up and followed Dave out of the restaurant.

--

"That Dave is such an asshole!"

Jack looked at Farley. Len, Farley, and Jack were seated in a booth. Len and Farley were getting drunk per usual Friday evening though Jack needed to stay sober. He had to pick up his lovely wife later tonight. It annoyed him though that she did not call him last night like they agreed. But he had been so busy at work, he had not noticed until well after midnight. But that would be water under the bridge after tonight. He was only half paying attention to the conversation until Farley brought up a topic presently on Jack's mind.

"What's he done?", Len asked.

"He's gone. He doesn't work at his company anymore. So no more BJ juice."

"BJ Juice?", Jack grinned.

"Yeah, that stuff he sent us. I can't believe it worked."

Len smiled, "Me too. Jessie couldn't get enough of it. Aww he's gone? I needed to hit him up for some more."

Jack looked surprised, "More? Man, you guys went through it that fast."

"Well it was like only a one drop sample. Cheap bastard."

"One drop?"

"Yeah, how much did you guys get?"

"One drop as well. But Laurie behaved exactly as Dave said she would", Len answered.

"How much did you get, Jack?" Farley asked.

Jack was silent for a bit. Then replied, "A bottle."

"No shit, you still got some left?"

"Yeah, but.. why would he do that?"

"Dave? Probably a mistake. Or he likes you?"

"Can't ask him now", Farley replied.

"How's that? He's just quit."

"Not just his company, He's left his condo as well."

--

Jack drove home unsettled. Dave did not like him. He knew that. Dave liked Han. He knew that as well. So why?

"Paranoid", Jack sounded off.

His annoyance that Han had not called yesterday had now turned to nervousness. A grim feeling was growing in his gut. Paranoid, he repeated in his thoughts. Well, he could ask her why she didn't call when he picked her up at the airport later tonight.