Losing It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was said as we moved into the house. I could feel my heart pounding hard enough to crack a rib. There was fear in her eyes mixed with something else. We both knew that this was the moment. It was so right somehow, the only possible end to a perfect day. Sarah took my hand. Her shyness returned and her head went down. She led me up the stairs, still not looking at me. I could hardly breathe. We paused on the landing and she looked up at last. There was a sort of challenge in her eyes now. I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it gently; putting every ounce of feeling I could muster into that simple gesture. She gave me a tremulous smile and she had a sort of misty look about her that reached right down into my heart and soul and churned me up.

We seemed to float into her bedroom. I mean, one minute we were on the landing and the next we were in her room. We came together in a clumsy rush and fell onto her bed. There was a brief ecstasy of fumbling and zips. She lifted her hips to help me. Predictably, I fell on my arse in the rush to shed my jeans. We both pretended not to notice. Sarah slipped under the sheets and I slid in beside her. For a long moment we just hugged each other so tightly it was if we were trying to meld into one form. Her skin had taken on a rosy hue, as if lit by an inner fire. We were both panting hard like it was the end of a marathon. I opened my mouth to say something but she shook her head; no words were needed.

I eased back from her and let the sheet slip away. Sarah tensed for a moment and then relaxed as she saw the look of absolute wonder on my face. My fingers trailed down her neck and onto her breast. Her arms wrapped around me and we kissed, oh so gently. Her breast was full and firm under my hand and I lightly rubbed her nipple with my thumb. It sprang to attention. She sighed softly. I moved down her body, kissing and nibbling until I captured that nipple with my lips. I sucked gently and rolled it slowly with my tongue. My hand encountered the soft tangle of her bush and her legs parted. She went rigid and gasped as my finger slid between her dewy lips. I searched the folds and vales, an explorer in unknown land on the brink of some amazing new discovery. All the while her nipple graced my mouth and she held me firmly, pressing my face against the sweet satin softness of her breasts.

I fumbled for a condom. “Let me,” she said. The foil finally co-operated. “Oh no! It’s too small!” I burst out laughing. “It unrolls,” I told her and between us we managed to get the bloody thing onto my rock hard cock. We moved together easily. I slipped into her without resistance. The surprise must have shown on my face. “Horse riding,” she said, smiling up at me. Of course, I misunderstood her and immediately started out like I was astride the favourite in a Selling Plate at Aintree. She wrapped me with her legs and adjusted my rhythm to a gentler, deeper thrusting.

It couldn’t last. I did my best, honestly, I did. I tried to think of anything but what was happening. I even tried doing calculus in my head. She started to buck against me. That did it. I’d been waiting for this for eighteen years. I couldn’t hold any longer. The pressure was building and building and Mother Nature’s safety valve fulfilled its prime function. Some kind of super-nova chose that moment to explode in my brain. My back arched and my hips went into overdrive. My whole existence was cent red somewhere near the base of my spine. I felt myself coming from sixteen miles back. It drew nearer and nearer and I got more and more frantic. Suddenly it was there and I poured myself into her in wave after scintillating wave until I was utterly spent. I think I yelled when I came, I hope it was “Sarah!”

When normal service was resumed, I saw she was looking at me. There was a look of total awe on her face and her eyes were wide. “Wow!” she said. I groaned. “ Fuck me!” Sarah giggled. “I just did,” she said, ”wasn’t that fantastic?” I could only dumbly nod my head. Words failed me, which was probably just as well, I’d have only put my foot in it. I lay down beside her and we cuddled for a while in silence, each wrapped in our own thoughts. After a bit she stirred and sat up. She looked down at me and I stared into her eyes. They spoke such great tenderness that it almost made me weep. “That was my first time, “ she said. “Me too, “I replied. She hit me with that devastating smile again. “I’m glad it was you, Mark,” she said. “It should be special when you lose it.”

Thanks to Sarah, it was.

12