Losing It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't answer her immediately because it seemed clear to me by that remark that she knew or probably suspected I had been a virgin, but I decided to continue to play the game and finally said, "You are wonderful, unbelievable, you were, by far, the best lay I've ever had!"

"Well thank you! You're a little fast for me, although I'll give you lots of points for having such a handsome prick and knowing what to do with it. Looks to me like you are all ready to go again. I wish there was time, but don't forget there are lots of girls out there just dying to get it from from a guy like you and word of it will get around fast. They will all want to get that prick of yours in them one way or another plus you have that marvelous tongue among your many fine attributes and you are good looking and smart as well. But mostly you're nice and know how to treat a lady, which is something I don't get much of while working here."

"No, with the girls I know it's mostly doing their tits and finger fucking them, with the occasional blow job if I get them really hot and maybe they'll occasionally let me eat them out. But mostly it's just no, no, no until they get married or at least engaged with a ring on their finger."

"Did you ever consider that you might just be too nice and considerate. I and most of the girls I know got it the first time by just getting pinned down and having a stiff cock jammed painfully into them. For sure, it doesn't take a lady very long once her cherry's gone to learn to appreciate a good screwing. Sounds like you were with rich big city chicks to me, they hold out and string you along hoping you'll take 'em out some more, buy them things, stuff like that. You need to know that by the time we girls are six we know all there is about pussy power and what it can accomplish. It's built into our genes and if one has a virgin puss, so much the better. Me, I'm from Lompoc, which is a tiny little town of 5,000 with not much to do and just one movie, so it's mostly just beach parties and screwing around. Everybody there is fucking their brains out by the time they get out of high school, if not before."

"OK, but all I want to do now is to do it all over again with you, so I'll be back to see you real soon, that's for sure."

"I would love that, I'm here every night from 7 PM until 3 AM except Monday and Tuesday's, which are my days off. We're open seven days and there will be other girls here when I'm off or busy. I feel obligated to tell you that they are all very lovely and nice, and because I'm new at this business, some of them are far more experienced then I am and know a lot more variations. You might want to try someone else and it won't offend me. Just make sure you come back and see me now and then, because I'm a fast learner and might know a few more tricks. You know, variety is the spice of life. Don't forget my name, best to tell the maid on the door you want me. If you get here before seven, you'll be first. Come on sweetie, lets get dressed."

"I'll bet know one knows that better than you." I muttered out loud.

"What do you mean by that remark?"

"Nothing all that deep. I just want to see you walk naked over to me so I can kiss and lick your pussy once more before I go."

"Oh, shame on you, you nasty boy!"

So she walked over towards me with a sexy smile on her face and just about the time she got to me she stopped and said. "Now, turn around and bend over and grab your ankles one more time."

I did and she whacked my butt hard with the flat of her hand.

"Ouch! What did you do that for?"

"I wanted to tell you that you were nasty, you fucker, no one else would have done to me what you did," she said as she moved back over to the washbasin and took a large beaker of red liquid from the medicine cabinet that was on the wall over it. "Come over here, I've got a surprise for you, I want your dick again. But first I need to know if you have to pee."

"What?"

"Do you have to take a piss?"

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"Because I want to watch you, that's why. Try real hard to piss in the sink for me so I can watch you do it."

"Are you kidding me?" Then I relented and tried for her and a little urine and a plug of sperm came out and went down the drain. "Satisfied," I asked.

"That was very good," she said as she turned on the water to wash it down the drain, then turned to me and grabbed my cock hard with her left hand and started squeezing and jacking it. A little more came out and she washed it down as well. Then with her right hand took a long medicine dropper from the beaker full of red liquid and carefully inserted it into the little hole on the tip and while jacking and milking it emptied three shots into it. I could feel a mild burning sensation and asked her, "what's that stuff?"

"It's just a little something that will keep you from taking anything away from this place but fond memories. It will burn like hell when you next take a pee but after that you'll never know you were here, except for those memories, you were talking about, of me."

"Do you have hourly rates at this place? I asked her.

"Oh yes, of course we do, it's one hundred per hour for each girl and four hundred per girl for an all nighter which lasts until nine the next morning. Are you really serious about coming back?"

"Will you do doubles with another girl?"

"Well, I haven't while working here yet but most of the girls here do it occasionally, it is just double double the normal rate. Are you interested in that? Aren't I enough for you by myself?"

"Actually, I'm just curious about these places. But I am very serious about coming back to see you, and only you, how's that grab you?"

"I would be very flattered if you choose me again, I might even figure out something special... a real neat treat, you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I'll bet you are full of tricks, but that does it. I'll just let my imagination go to work and it will propel me back as soon as I can do it."

"We've got to get dressed quickly and get out of here or they won't let you back in and I'll be in real shit, lets go!"

A moment later we were dressed and she was leading me out by the hand. As we passed by the blonde lady, she looked at me and asked, "Did you and Penni enjoy yourselves?"

"Well I certainly did, that's for sure," was my enthusiastic reply. Then, Penni chimed in, "He's a real nice guy and say's he'll be coming back to see us again soon."

"I'm so glad to hear that. You and your friends will always be welcome here." She said with a smile.

As we got out of earshot and into the hallway, Penni whispered, "Well, you've got it made with Helga, that's a good start anyway but she'll probably want to fuck you herself next time you come here. She'll get Marcy, our maid, to tell her when you are here."

As we got to the door, she brought my hand up and traced her her happy face with my index finger then puckered up and gave me a little French kiss that ended with her briefly licking my lips. "This is as far as I can go. Hope to see you again, Sonny, bye-bye and thanks for making me feel like a lady, you were super."

"So were you, Penni," I said as I turned and after smiling and winking at her headed down the hall. I walked past the reception room without looking in but could tell it had lots more guys waiting then when I was there before. I smiled at Marcy as I let myself out the front door, seconds later I was outside trying to remember where I had parked the car because I wasn't paying attention when we got here. And a few seconds after that it dawned on me that Penni would be washing the asshole of, or, sucking off or fucking one of those other guys in about fifteen or twenty minutes. For that thought, I needed a cigarette.

By the time I found the car and got seated inside and lit it my mood had changed dramatically again. It was, 'how could I have done that, bought and paid for my very first piece of ass like it was a candy bar or something and that fucking cute little whore had probably sucked and had more nasty dick's rammed into her than I could ever imagine. Then after my second cigarette, I had mellowed somewhat and had convinced myself that it was OK, under the circumstances of not being around any fuck-able girls. And that Penni was the perfect first fuck. I couldn't have had anyone that would have appealed to me more than her, she was so beautiful, smart and nice to me and knew exactly what she was doing. By the end of cigarette number three the thought came to me that maybe I had picked up crabs or some other horrible disease and that might kill me or drive me crazy.

Then there was a slamming fist on the door and it opened and there was Mike with a huge smile on his face.

"Well how was it?" was his jocular greeting.

"Fantastic, the best piece of tail I've ever had, that's for sure. What took you so long? What did you do?" I replied with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

"I went for the 'royal-flush', spent virtually all of my money on that slut. The girl I had was terrific, almost creamed when she stripped off. Talk about stacked, beautiful tits with puffy nipples that looked like the were trying to push out of her skin, she was the most, and her hairless cunt was bright pink and looked like it was aching to suck me into it. You should have waited to see the full lineup, like I told you, the whores in that place are all young and beautiful. Listen, I'm starving now, have you enough bread on you to buy us hamburgers on the way home?"

"Yes, no sweat, I'm famished as well. Did you bang her or what?"

"At the end I did and what a real raunchy fuck it was, with both of us screaming like a wild pigs at climax time."

"I liked the girl I was with a whole lot, she was young and pretty and had a fantastic lithe body that she certainly knew how to use."

"I saw her in only her panties, too thin to have the kind of boobs I like and too young to get my spunk flowing, but 'to each his own'. What was her name? You wanna go to Bob's in Monterey, think they have the best cheeseburgers and their fries are good."

"Yup, that's where I'm heading, figure it's about a half-an-hour from here. Mine's name was Penni and she told me about 'royals', but I thought she said that they ended with cock sucking."

"That's right, a 'royal' is a full body lick job and they suck you off at the end. But a 'royal-flush' ends with a fuck after a blow, sort of like a 'half-n-half', only better, and it costs more then a regular 'royal'. What did you do with your broad?"

"I went for the 'half-n-half, like you suggested, never had my cock sucked like that before, ever. Was the best. Thought I was going to blow my wad in her mouth several times, but she seemed to know when to let up so my fuck was definitely a mind blowing experience. Once I got it in her, she was really tight, I reamed out that little pink hole of hers until it was practically bleeding. Never came like that before her. Now I know what a good whore house can do for me, thank you, it was all your fault that I'm going to happily let myself become one jaded teenager and patronize that cathouse a lot in the future."

"That's great place to know about isn't it? My brother told me that the lady that owns it specializes in getting girls into the business. Won't hire them if they've hooked before anywhere else. The one you had can't be that inexperienced, takes a while for a girl to know just when a guy is gonna pop it. I've got to remember her name, maybe try here next time I'm there or tell my brother about her, he likes to get sucked off more than anything and loves the young one's. Especially likes to watch their faces when the cum hits 'em."

"She told me that I had the best cock she had ever seen."

"Oh come on. They all tell everybody that, even the old farts that can barely get it up, hear that shit from them. Gets you in and out faster, that's why they do it. Bet she also told you your dong tasted good to her and that you were a great fuck and things like that. Or how about telling you they just started hooking and are only working there because they have a sick mother to take care of. I've heard all that and they're all so full of crap that I don't pay any attention, all I care about is the sexual merchandise they offer."

"Well I thought Penni had the best looking twat I had ever seen for starters and it was so small she had to push me in with her hands and it took awhile to get it all the way up inside her. Only had a little patch of hair over it so it was easy to look at. Very pretty, for sure. Was also pink and juicy and tasted great also."

"She let you eat her out with a 'half 'n half'?"

"Yes, for sure, for a good five minutes while she was blowing me we were in the ol' 'sixty-nine' position. I even tongued her asshole after she did it to me."

"You did? Must be that's all part of the same game, they want you to see and taste their twat's so you'll pop it faster. Connie, the one I was with was totally shaved. Come to think of it all the other whores I've had in that place have been. And some of them put alum in their pussy's to make 'em seem tight, one of the girls there told me that. It tastes like you are sucking on a battery so I won't eat any them unless I take a tiny taste first. And don't forget to think about all the dicks that have been in there before you start licking."

"She told me I was her first customer of the night, so it never occurred to me not to. Was the best twat I've ever lapped on, all hot and gooey and ready to fuck and tasted better than any girl I've gone down on."

"Did you notice the good looking woman sitting at the desk when your gal took you into the room with all the doors to the numbered stalls?"

"You mean the one showing off her boobs through her transparent blouse? At first I thought Penni was just taking me back to meet the real whore that was going to do it to me."

"No, she runs the stalls, knows what rooms are free and cleaned up and watches the the time in case the girl gets carried away and spends too much with somebody. She also takes the money from the girl after you have paid her, that's how she knows how much time you'll be spending. Also keeps track of how much the slut is going to make off you, think it's like a forty/sixty percentage with the house getting most of it. Her name is Helga and I know her from other times. Sometimes she's naked with an open housecoat showing everything and last time I was there she had nothing at all on above the waist. Could sure see myself sucking those tits. She's only doing it to turn you on so you'll come faster and your girl can go on to the next john quicker , think mass production."

"Penni told me that's where she was going after I paid her. That's when she ran into you and the one you choose. Did you know Connie was Penni's roommate?"

"No she didn't mention that, just said your girl was really new to the hooking game. I noticed she tried to hide her tits when I looked at them, so she's still got some modesty left. She wasn't able to do it very well and that's how I knew how small and perky they were, still too small for me."

"I loved them, not big enough for you but I go for quality above all else and those amazing hard little nipples were too much, think you would have enjoyed sucking on them like I did."

"Well I might just try her sometime if she shows up in the lineup. My brother says Helga's a well known prostitute but is hugely expensive and only does all-nighters, couples and special stuff like that for big bucks."

"Have you ever tried it with two girls at the same time?"

"No, but I'd like to be able to afford it at least once. But that's not what I was talking about when I said 'couples'. That means customers who are girl/boy couples. Helga, who's from Germany, fucks them both, sucks them both, does it all with them together in the same bed. How's that sound?"

"Bet it costs a lot but if you were with the right lady it would probably be fine and worth it. We're about half way to Bob's and I'm going to need a piss as soon as we get there, so tell me about the stuff they put into your dick at the end before we get there."

"It's called a 'pro', supposed to keep you from getting anything nasty. Burns a little when you piss, that's all, no sweat, just be prepared for it. All the houses I've been to do it. Did you notice how carefully they looked over your cock before anything heavy started? I'm told in Europe and back east that most of the sluts use rubbers but using them isn't legal in Nevada and all the places on this side of the line are competing with them, so they don't use them here either."

"Steve told me he went to a place in Nevada, went with his old man who wanted to get him broken in. Said it was like a big bar attached to a motel. Full of hookers who would come up and talk to them. His father finally made him choose one, then paid her and waited while they went next door. She fucked and sucked his ass off, he said. Don't know if his old man got laid or not. But Steve has been getting it pretty regularly from his steady girlfriend and others since then, at least that's what he says."

"My old man would shit a brick if he knew what my brother and I have been doing. He still makes us go to church on Sunday evening, which is why I have to leave early tomorrow. I've been trying to get my brother to take me over to Nevada but he always has friends going there when he goes and no room for me in the car. He goes lots, says the places are much better than here. It's legal there and that's what makes it cheaper."

"I didn't know it was legal anywhere in the U.S. and that's interesting but a big part of it for me tonight, was the fact that it wasn't legal, made it more exciting, like I was stealing car parts or something."

"Remember when we stole that carburetor off that Ford sedan for your car?"

"Of course, I'm still using it on this car."

"I thought this was your sister's car."

"It was, but she didn't take it with her when she got married and I use it when I'm home. I still call it 'her car', force of habit. I'm going to park in the back and we can go in to eat. I don't want to eat in the car. Do you?"

"No, lets go in. I need to piss also and take a stretch and walk some."

We parked in the lot and headed for the restroom. Pissing in adjacent urinals, neither of us uttered a sound. Then we got a quiet table in the back, ordered our meals and quietly rehashed the whole experience again, a couple or more times at least, before heading back to Carmel.