Losing It Ch. 1

Story Info
Losing that which can never be regained.
3.3k words
4.33
76.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers

As soon as we got into the back seat of the taxi, John put his arm around me. I was feeling full, a little tipsy from the champagne, and a tiny bit sleepy. I snuggled up to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I whispered, 'John, Darling, this will be our third night together, and we still haven't .... you know .... done it. Are you going to do it tonight?'

I was sure he knew what I was talking about and was just teasing me by playing dumb. He said, 'Do what, Sweetie?'

'Ummm ... you know ... pop my cherry.'

The loud laugh he let out was the last thing I expected, and it even startled the driver. John said, 'My God, I haven't heard that expression since I was in high school! I didn't think anyone has said that in years.'

I was so embarrassed that I felt myself blush from head to toe. I didn't know what to say, because I was being serious and trying to act sophisticated. All I had done was make myself seem foolish. Childish. I said, 'I heard some girls say it, and I thought that was what everyone called it.'

John stopped laughing and hugged me close. He said, 'I'm sorry, Honey. That took me by surprise and I couldn't help laughing. What the hell, that's as good a thing to call is as any. I'll tell you what, let's just get home and see what happens, okay?'

That made me feel a lot better, and I giggled and whispered, 'Okay, Lover, but I don't think the gir ... woman is supposed to have to beg for it, is she?'

The driver pulled into John's driveway right then, so he didn't answer.

As soon as we got inside we had a lovely, long kiss. It was my favorite, the kind with lots of tongue.

While John was helping me off with my coat, he told me to listen carefully and to do just as he said. I was to go to 'my room,' take of my clothes, do whatever I had to do in the bathroom, then sit and wait for ten minutes. He said then I was to come into his bedroom. That all sounded a little mysterious, but I had learned that John liked his little surprises, and that he usually came up with things that were better than anything I could think of myself. On our way down the hall I told him that I'd do what he said, and he turned in at his bedroom door.

I went to my room got out of my little black dress, hung it up carefully, then took off the spikes, bra, panties, and thigh highs. The elastic top of the stockings left a little red ring on my thigh, but I rubbed it and it want away. I guessed that was just something I would have to put up with if I wanted to wear those things. After I had a long, long pee and a good toothbrushing, I put on my lovely new nightie, even though I would probably be taking it off again in a few minutes. Maybe John will take it off me, that would be even better. All I really want is for John to see me in it and think I'm sexy and desirable when I take it off for him. He seems to think I'm attractive, but I want to keep reminding him. I hope he didn't think I was being silly and childish when I asked him about popping my cherry. I was serious and thought everyone called it that. I want to be so sophisticated for him, but it's really hard. I'm going to keep trying my best, though. I sure hope we really can .... do it .... tonight and that it doesn't hurt too much.

The bedroom was dark, but I saw flickering light coming through the bathroom doorway, so I went in there. There were two candles burning in front of the mirror, and in the dim light I saw that John was in that big bathtub, up to his neck in bubbles! He said he was getting lonely in there by himself, so would I please come and join him. I never thought about taking a bath with him. I haven't been in a bathtub since I was little and Mom had to wash me. I always take showers. A bubble bath together, what a lovely idea!Since I no longer had to feel embarrassed at my lack of pubic hair and John had seen me in the nude before, I wasn't too shy about about being in my birthday suit with him. A little, but not too much, and I was getting over it. Besides, there wasn't much light in there.

I took off my nightie, hung it on a hook with John's robe and stepped down into the bubbles. Even though John seemed to be looking right at my pussy, I wasn't even too shy about that long, legs-open step down into the tub.

The warm water felt wonderful. By the time I got seated the bubbles were higher than the edge of the tub, and the water was about to overflow. John told me to hold still and not make waves, and he reached back to pull the little lever and let some water out. When the water had gone down to where waves wouldn't overflow the tub, he pulled me towards him and arranged my legs around him, put his legs around me, and there we were, face to face. What a great way to kiss. We had a very deep kiss that set my heart pounding. John saw how hard and swollen my nipples had become and said I had 'headlights.' This caused me to have a giggling fit. I wish I wouldn't do that. It's so childish! He pulled me close, and our bare crotches were touching. What poked me in the stomach when we kissed standing up is now rubbing against my pussy. It sure didn't take me long to get the word 'pussy' into my vocabulary. I'm picking up all sorts of interesting words. Interesting experiences, too.

I slid my hand between us and slid it up and down his hard penis several times, just like he had taught me. The soap in the bubble bath made it nice and slippery. I decided to ask him about something that I had been thinking about that day at school. I said, 'John, Darling, I know this is called a penis, but that sounds too ... um ... clinical. Some people use the words 'cock' or 'dick,' but those sound sort of smutty. Dad calls it a 'pecker,' but that just sounds silly. Would you mind if I called it somethig else?'

John smiled and said, 'Sweetie, you can call it anything you like. What did you have in mind?'

I could feel myself blush when I said,'Well ... uh ... Herman. Can I call it Herman?'

His bark of laughter startled me as it echoed off the tiles in that big bathroom. When he finally stopped laughing, John said, 'Okay, Herman it is. Let's see ... I'll call your pussy 'Miss Kitty.' Is that okay with you?'

I was giggling so hard that I could only nod my head in agreement. John finally shut me up by hugging me really close and kissing me.

After lots of kisses, we both leaned back on our ends of the tub with our legs still fully in contact. The water was warm, the bubbles were delightful, the candlelight was romantic, and it was just wonderful. John said that sharing a bath was a good way to get better acquainted, and I started giggling again. Damnit, won't I ever grow up? There was a mint-soda for me and he had a snifter of Grand Marnier on the tiled shelf between the tub and the wall. We sat, soaked, and sipped our drinks in what John called 'the lap of hedonism.' After he told me what that meant, I told him I thought I had been its lap for the past two evenings. He agreed and said it was his favorite place to be. I decided it was mine, too, as long as the lap was big enough for both of us.

After a nice long soak, John told me to turn around with my back to him. When I did, he pulled me between his legs so that my back was against his chest. He muttered something about 'that damn ponytail', and moved my hair aside so he could kiss the back of my neck. Mmm He was kissing my shoulders near my neck when he took a breast in each hand. My nipples had relaxed in the warm water during our soak, but he took each between his finger and thumb and sort of twirled them. Ohhhhh, that feels nice. They quickly hardened until they were like little berries standing out from my breasts. Headlights again.

The feelings in my nipples seemed to travel to my button, and I thought I could feel it start to get bigger. He left one hand on my breast and slid the other down onto my tummy and stroked me there while he continued to kiss my shoulder and neck. Then his hand reached my mound and continued further down, between my legs. I spread my knees wide, inviting him to explore me. He whispered 'I love you' right into my ear as his hand stroked my inner thighs. John's hand finally found my pussy and, when it did, I put one foot up on the edge of the bathtub to open myself even more to his hand.Am I being too eager about this? Should I show some virginal hesitation? Why should I? I may be a virgin, but I sure don't feel hesitant. Not after what I learned about myself last night. Besides, I'm only still a virgin because we haven't gotten around to ............ doing it. It sure isn't because I'm not willing.

His finger slid into the cleft between the lips of my pussy and started exploring me. When he found my button, I jumped a little, and had to assure him that he wasn't hurting me in the least. He reached for one of the big towels on the floor next to the tub and spread it on the tiled shelf. Then he pushed me forward and told me to stand up. Why should I stand up when it's so warm and wonderful right here in the water? I didn't say anything, though, because I had learned that doing exactly what John said almost always had a big payoff.

I stood, and he got another towel and reached up to put it over my shoulders. He told me to sit down on the shelf. He had put the first towel there so I wouldn't have to sit on the cold tile. He leaned me back so I was sitting facing the tub with my feet in the water. Then he spread my legs to either side of him so he was kneeling in the tub facing me, looking squarely at my very naked pussy. It's funny that I don't feel any embarrassment. Well, not much. I like this! I think I know what's about to happen, and I'm going to absolutely love it.

John used a corner of the towel I was sitting on to wipe the bubbles away, then he kissed my inner thighs and told me how much he enjoyed my soft skin. His lips inevitably reached their destination, and I felt that hot, wet tongue gently parting the outer lips of my pussy. Then my inner lips were parted and he was probing wetly at my entrance.Oh, I think that feels even better than it did last night. I wonder if going over or having an orgasm, or whatever that was, is going to happen again. I hope that wasn't just a one-time thing. I'd sure be disappointed if it was, but I don't think I need to worry about that. I think I'm beginning to feel just a little of that special tingling already.

His tongue explored a little inside me, then he stopped for a moment to tell me how much he liked the taste and feel of my pussy. He said it was tiny and delicious. After having his tongue in my vagina for a few minutes, he looked up at me and asked if I liked having my pussy kissed. I told him I thought it was just about the most wonderful thing in the world and that I wished he would please get back to it.

As I hoped it would, John's tongue turned its attention to my button. I could feel it grow and harden as he licked it, and he stopped to tell me that I had the largest clitoris he had ever seen. I didn't know if he meant that was good or bad, and I didn't care right then. I took two handfuls of his hair to guide his mouth back to where I wanted it.

After that, my thoughts weren't really coherent, just random reactions to what he was doing with his mouth on my clitoris. I didn't know where I was and didn't care. I tried to keep my eyes open and watch what he was doing, but I just couldn't He sucked and licked my button until the tingling was almost too much to bear. Then he stopped for a little while to let me come back down. Then he started all over again, and again. He got me to the point where I was almost crazy with wanting to come.

Finally, he stopped and asked if I wanted to come. I think I said, 'Ungh.' He knew damned well that I needed a climax more than anything in the world, but he asked me several times if I was really, really sure. Finally, at long last he whispered, 'Just let it go, Diane. I'm not going to tease you any more.'

He sucked my button between his lips and started licking the little head until I was totally insane with pleasure. I could feel that what had happened to me the night before was about to happen again, and this time I knew what was coming. Me. At least I knew enough to just let it happen. It was like a dam bursting inside me. I heard myself grunt loudly and maybe squeal a little, but I consciously had nothing to do with the sounds I was making. I probably made all sorts of noises as my entire body was carried away by wave after wave of pleasure. The big bells rang in my head, my ears roared, I saw red and yellow flashes even though my eyes were tightly closed.Ohh, My God ... I held his head tightly to me until those wonderful waves began to smooth out and let me come back down to some kind of sanity.

I was panting as if I had been running laps, and I could feel my heart trying to pound right out of my chest.Wow, I thought I was going to faint or die or something. I opened my eyes, and John was looking up at me, a smile on his wet lips. He told me to get back into the tub where it was warm and turned on the hot water until it was as hot as when I first got in. He held me and kissed me, and his mouth had that distinctive taste from my pussy. I'm sure glad he likes my taste. I love that taste on him. I guess that's what Mom's magazines call 'oral sex.' I like 'pussy kissing' better. I don't care what it's called, it's wonderful.

John said, 'I love your passion, Baby.' He held me and kissed me until I had more or less returned to normal then said he was going to give me a good washing. Did he ever! He took the soap and started with my shoulders, then reached around to wash my back clear down to my bottom. Then he washed each arm from shoulder to fingertip. When he got to my chest, I was very pleased that he spent a lot of time on my breasts, my nipples swelling again into headlights. He washed my underarms and my sides, and I was all clean above the waist. He then started on my legs, hip to tips of toes including between the toes. When he did the 'this little piggy' thing with my toes, I giggled. Then he had me stand up and he washed me very thoroughly from waist to crotch, including pussy and ...... umm ..... back there. He said, 'The cleanest pussy gets the most kisses.'In that case, I'm going to have the cleanest one in town. Miss Kitty sure likes getting kissed.

When he was finished I sat back down and he rinsed me off. He then declared me clean and socially acceptable. I rewarded him with a long, deep kiss, using my tongue more than ever.This French kissing is pretty great. Either giving or receiving. Both at the same time is especially wonderful. I wonder if kissing is oral sex. Well, sort of, but not really.

By then we had been in the bathtub for a long time and were sort of waterlogged. John said he had washed before I joined him in the tub. He told me to stay put and got out and dried himself. He wrapped a towel around his waist, then gave me his hand to help me out of the tub. I didn't even have to dry myself. John sat on the edge of the tub and I stood there while he dried me gently and thoroughly from head to toe, even the crack of my .......... behind.

When I was nice and dry he put his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him. I was just the right height, and all he had to to was lean forward slightly and part his lips to get a nice mouthful of nipple. He sucked my nipple into his mouth, held it there, and started humming. It sounded like 'The Star Spangled Banner,' but it feltreally good. Sort of a tickling but not quite. A tingly, exciting feeling. Indescribable, butgood.

John slid down to his knees and put his hands on my hips. Again the height was perfect and his lips were in the right place to kiss me just above my cleft. He slid his tongue into my cleft and the tip went along the length of my button. For the first time I was glad that hairless down there and that everything was out in front. Although I was standing with my legs together, his tongue had to trouble finding my clitoris. He licked my button until my legs started to tremble, then he stood up and took me into his arms.

When John bent to kiss me, Herman was bulging his towel straight out like a tent pole. I stood on my tiptoes to be kissed and reached down to loosen the towel and let it fall to the floor. Then I put his big, warm penis straight up against my tummy and pressed myself against John to give Herman a nice comfy place to rest. I wiggled my middle a little bit to make sure he was comfortable.

Herman was starting to throb between us when John broke our kiss and whispered into my ear, 'Are you absolutely, positively, a hundred percent sure that you don't want to be a virgin anymore, Sweetheart?'

I was so absolutely, positively, a hundred percent sure that I couldn't even say anything. I just pulled him down to kiss me. I was so enthusiastic that out teeth clashed, but I didn't care. I don't think John cared, either.Finally. At last. Oh, this is scary. This is wonderful!


_________________________________________
Feedback always welccome Votes, too
Everyone over eighteen, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
161 Followers