Losing Leigh

Story Info
Dismised Dad keeps babysitter around...and fools around...
2k words
4.11
106.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ardenlowe
ardenlowe
46 Followers

She came to stay with us when she was eighteen years old, as part of a student exchange program hosted by the local community college. My wife, Meredith, had considered it a great idea—a built-in babysitter for our five year-old daughter, Jane. I, on the other hand, had my reservations—Meredith wasn't exactly a super mom, I feared that having Leigh around would just give her another excuse not to spend any time with Janie at all.

When Leigh stepped off that plane, fresh faced and exotic, my wife had given her a speculative look, her patrician nose lifted high and her sea-blue eyes narrowed in scrutiny. Leigh had averted her eyes and smiled politely, reverently, her diminutive features reminding me of a China doll I had once bought for my daughter. As I studied her with growing interest, she turned those lovely eyes on me and smiled, causing a jolt to snap through my body as if I were sixteen.

Life settled into a pattern as it always does, Leigh started attending classes and spent her evenings watching Janie. Meredith became even more scarce, sustaining herself on her charity work and her personal trainer, whom I expected was also fucking her. I...well, I got by...playing with my little girl, taking her to the parks and museums, working, working, working. Occasionally, I'd spend evening with her and Leigh, all of us watching movies on a weekend.

Meredith and I drifted a part, and before I knew it, she was gone. Out of the blue, she had left, taking Janie with her for some unknown reason, taking off for parts unknown without so much as a personal farewell. Oh, her lawyers spent plenty of time in conversation with me, but none would tell me where my daughter was. I felt like I would go insane.

All of these things had contributed to a rather negative state of mind, and yet I forced myself to go to work every day, perform my every day tasks. I had child support payments to make, a house to pay for, and tuition for a rather expensive school to put up as I had decided to allow Leigh to stay on. It hadn't been a difficult decision to make—she kept the house clean, was quiet, and pretty much took care of every thing that was needed around the place. I was actually very grateful to her—in those first few months, I probably wouldn't have thought to eat or do laundry myself, to answer mail, or return phone calls. Leigh took care of those things for me.

So it was a rather unpleasant surprise that awaited me last March when I came home and realized my now dependable and cozy existence was being threatened. I had arrived home a few hours earlier than usual, thinking of relaxing out by the pool and watching a game later, when the distinct sound of moaning interrupted my pleasant thoughts. I felt myself blanch as I listened, and the blood rushed to my face as I shook my head, trying to convince myself that there must be some else going on beyond the obvious.

Slowly, I crept up the stairs, my heart racing as I headed towards Leigh's room. My heart nearly stopped again as I saw it cracked open, and I felt myself flush as I took in the sight unfolding before my astonished and horrified eyes.

Leigh was sprawled on her queen-sized bed, the short, pleated skirt of her uniform pushed up above her toned waist and her lean, golden thighs spread wide as the blond boy knelt between them, his face buried in her pussy. The knees socks she wore were still carefully in place, and her feet were still encased in those ridiculous Mary-Jane type shoes that she always wore. The long, silky curtain of hair was free of its respectable braid, fanning over the pillow and framing her pleasure-flushed-face. Her beautiful, perfect mouth was parted in ecstasy as she cried out her pleasure and encouragement.

I felt my cock lengthen and harden painfully in my pants as my hungry eyes examined the pointy brown nipples and the gorgeous body I had scarcely been aware of. Rage filled me as I watched them; I felt betrayed as her small hands pulled him up suddenly, and her legs wrapped around his waist. Pain twisted behind my eyes at the groan that rose from both of them as he sank deep into her and began to thrust.

He muffled her screams of pleasure with his mouth and fucked her viciously, wantonly, and her small hips trembled as she gave it right back. I backed away from the door, unable to watch. Silently, suddenly an intruder in my own home, I crept to my study and closed the door, my heart pounding and my cock aching. The scene felt like it had been burned into my eyes, even when I closed them I saw the boy's cock plunging into my au pair.

I could almost imagine the feeling of her wet pussy...

The sound of a short sob and a door slamming threw me back into reality. My eyes flew open and I sat up, hearing the shower begin to run. A quick glance at the clock told me I had only shut my eyes for moments—what had happened?

Cautiously, I moved down the hall again towards Leigh's room. The sobs were louder, and I was confused. How could she go from that to crying in such a short time?

Suddenly, Leigh stumbled out into the hall, her tear-streaked face stricken when her eyes met mine. "Mr. Winters!" She gasped, paling considerably as she pulled her towel closer around her trembling, naked body. Suddenly, she dropped her eyes in shame, beginning to cry harder as she slowly backed away, bowing slightly. "I'm so sorry, so sorry..." She moaned.

Without thinking, I moved forward, reaching out to take her in my arms. My former thoughts were pushed away—at that moment, she looked as lost and pitiful as Jane. I hugged her, stroking her hair. "Why are you crying?" I asked her, pulling her close as she shivered beside me. "What have you done?"

She was incoherent; some of it came out in muffled Vietnamese, some in broken English. I was surprised—her English had improved dramatically since she had joined us—and suddenly she sounded like she had when she first stepped off that plane. I smiled despite myself; I think I actually preferred this to her careful, school girl English.

"I have shamed you, I am a whore, I am bad...he left me here, he was finished using me..." Leigh cried, sobbing in my arms. The rest of it came in her language, but I got the gist of it. Her lover had simply walked out on her after their encounter, and Leigh was left feeling dirty. I shook my head, sad for her, and suddenly determined to convince her that she was still perfect in my eyes.

"Leigh." I lifted her chin towards me and looked deep into her eyes. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are a beautiful girl, and what you did is not a shame to me. If it gave you pleasure, than good for you. If there is any shame, it is his—for leaving you! Shame on him!" I almost yelled this, and a small smile passed over her sweet lips as she turned her sad eyes on me, desperate to believe.

"I have to confess something..." I said, feeling guilty again, as she looked at me with such innocence. "I saw you, so I already know what happened...and Leigh, there was nothing dirty about what I saw, you were actually very beautiful. I was afraid I lost you, that you would leave with that boy."

My cock hardened again as I remembered, and I smiled ruefully at her as I moved away. "If I weren't what I am, I would have wanted you myself." I laughed, feeling embarrassed, but kissing her forehead anyway so she wouldn't get the wrong—or right—idea.

"Mr. Winters."

Something in her voice...I looked back at her, and she was staring at me, a new look on her devastatingly lovely face. I felt myself pale as she slowly lowered her towel. "What are you?" She asked, softly, closing the distance between us. Her small hands rose to touch the sides of my face.

"An old man, a tired man..." I confessed, aching for her. "When all is said and done, I'm just that..." I laughed bitterly, "A broken, lonely and perverted old man, lusting over a pretty child who doesn't know any better." I pushed her away with gentle hands. "You are a too good for this, Leigh," I whispered, trying to push aside my feelings as she pressed her body closer towards mine.

I'm certain I would have left it at that, and perhaps life would have gone on as it had before—if that little girl had not lifted herself up onto her to the tips of her toes to kiss me. A delicious shiver rushed from her lips down my spine, and as my mouth parted, I felt myself give way.

"Oh, Leigh..." I whispered, as her deft fingers freed my raging cock from its binds. It seemed like only seconds and I was deeply encased in the wettest, tightest pussy I have ever felt.

Moaning into her mouth, I lifted her—she might have weighed ninety-five pounds!—and carried her to my bed, plunging my desperate clock into her over and over. I felt her pussy convulse around me, and she began to gush—I groaned as I felt her juices flowing over me. Fiercely, I pushed her off me, and she screamed in frustration, opening her eyes in protest until she felt my tongue against her clit.

She was so wet that my face was drenched in seconds! I ran my fingers up and down the silk of her thighs, exploring her pussy with my mouth, tongue and lips as she screamed in pleasure. I had never tasted such honey cream before, and even the thought of her lover's seed deep inside her didn't dissuade me as I licked and sucked her tiny pussy lips.

"Please, please..." Leigh gasped, and I smiled at the tears in her voice, feeling primal as I attacked her pussy and lapped at the juices that poured from her secret waterfalls.

Her legs drew up higher and my eyes caught sight of her pale, tight little hole. Lust made my mind blurry and I drove my tongue deep into her center, gasping as her legs squeezed my head as she screamed. Terror, lust, fear! I heard them all as I thought of that handsome boy fucking her, and felt her body both protest and beg as I licked her where he hadn't been.

In seconds, I replaced my tongue with my thick cock, pushing the steel rod into her ass as she screamed. I placed my hand over her mouth as I worked my way inside her, and groaned, feeling the tight walls tighten around me as she bucked, trying to push me off. Fuck, it was tight! I plunged into her, riding her without mercy as I mouthed her pointy nipples, remembering her first coming to us, thinking back to all her sweet little smiles...how she had taken over, like a good little wife...

I came like thunder, burying myself deep into her core. She was crying beneath my, but she stroked my back lovingly, as if to tell me it was all right, I could do anything with her.

"No more school..." I growled, kissing her gently. "I'm going to marry you, and from now on, you're mine." When she didn't answer, I looked at her, and she smiled meekly, dazedly, with wet eyes. "No more shame, Leigh, and no more loneliness for either of us. You're mine, forever."

As I lay there, holding her, I felt peace like I hadn't known before. I had lost much, but I would never lose Leigh.

ardenlowe
ardenlowe
46 Followers