Losing My Maleness To Become A Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Marriage.
1.8k words
4.42
13.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyricala
Lyricala
60 Followers

Well it finally has happened. I am now married to Peter, fully and legally. We had two ceremonies - one in a registry office and one in Nigeria, and I am now Mrs. Chrissy Ndidi. My passport bears his name, all my credit cards, my registration with doctors- everything. And I am the happiest woman alive. Here is how it happened.

I wrote in the last Chapter of my happiness as a woman, of our wonderful sex life, of enjoying the transformation that Peter had so insistently engaged me in. We became closer on so many levels. I started to understand what he liked in people - generosity, humour, confidence. I started to understand his likes in food, sport, movies - everything. I was completely besotted with him. If he went out I would wait by the window for him to come back. I would jump up and run to the door when he came in throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him asking him how he was. Sometimes he would lift me off the floor as he held me at the door, kissing my neck, and smiling before taking me upstairs. We had become incredibly close. I slept each night with my head on his chest, his arm around me, listening to his breathing, full of his semen, exhausted by his fucking. I was deliriously in love with him. I wanted him in my deepest core, I wanted him to violate me, to penetrate my soul. I ached for him all the time. He often took me hard, doggy style, holding my hair as he thrust into me. Sometimes his fucking was so rough that I bled a little. But I didn't care. I was wanton, feverish for him all the time.

One morning he came out of the shower towelling himself dry. I lay on the bed watching as he patted his enormous member and pendulous testicles. So intimate, so adult, so pleasant to watch. As he was drying his ass I could see my nail marks on his ass. 5 on each buttock. I shrieked a little and got out of bed to look and to rub some cream on the marks.

"I'm so sorry darling" I said.

"It's OK Chrissy I guess you wanted me bad last night" Peter said.

"I always do" I said embarrassedly.

Peter turned round and I could see his dick swelling again. He lifted me towards him and kissed me. Gently at first and then intruding his long tongue into my mouth.

"Would you like to make this a bit more special?" he said.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Marriage" he whispered.

"Become Mrs Ndidi".

He said gently and I went so weak at the knees that Peter had to lay me down on the bed.

It had been unexpected and my feelings welled up inside me. Peter lay down next to me as I wept silvery tears on to his chest. He gently massaged my breasts asking me what was wrong.

"Nothing" I said.

"I am just so happy - you really want to take me as your wife?"

"Of course I do" he said.

"You have become a full woman and i want to make you part of me now."

I could see he was getting turned on by touching my breasts. At that moment I felt real love and tenderness for him. Devotion too.

I stopped weeping and said:

"I will become your wife if that is what you want."

I lay on my back as Peter rolled on top of me. He kissed me as he entered me. I was already well stretched from the night before so we were making love missionary style almost immediately.

As I looked down my stomach watching my little pink vagina as Peter inserted his angry long black hard penis, I marvelled at how far I had come in this journey. From a gay man to a woman who could sexually satisfy this muscled god such that he wanted to marry me. I enjoyed his daily invasion of me, even as he fucked me I felt his vulnerability as a man, his need to use his dick all the time, to empty himself of his seed whenever he could. I loved him and he loved me back and our sexual physicality was a manifestation of our love. Peter fucked me gently at first, long slow thrusts.

"Your pussy is so good" he exclaimed.

And he kissed the tears from my eyes smiling. He increased pace and naturally my hands came to hold on to his bum cheeks. He let out a little cry of pain (I had forgotten about the tenderness of his injury) and we both laughed. I had to hold onto the sheets as he fucked me harder until he released the contents of his balls in me. He lay on top of me for a few minutes after cumming in me, kissing me gently. I could feel him inside me and knew that I wanted him for ever. This was our first sex since he had proposed to me and it somehow felt tumultuous, meaningful and important. I also felt a renewed confidence as a woman able to satisfy her man, able to make him want to keep me.

That night he came back with a ring asking me to marry him. I cooked his favourite meal and we planned our wedding. We would have a quiet registry office wedding first for the legalities, and a colourful affair in Lagos for friends and family. The day of the legal wedding, Peter wore a suit and I wore a smart business suit in red. We could not stop smiling at each other as we said our vows. Our two witnesses (friends of his from Naija) signed on the wedding certificates and we were formally declared man and wife. Peter kissed me and called me "Mrs Ndidi" and we walked out of the office. The four of us went for a French dinner and he took me home. He carried me over the doorstep all the way up to the bedroom and threw me on the bed with a little bit of playful aggression. I could see he was already hard and we were very soon naked and fucking like rabbits. I can not describe how happy and joyful our lovemaking was. It was certainly rough. He could not get enough of me, nor I of him. I wanted him to splice me open with his lovely dick. I sat on him dutifully riding cowgirl, he fucked me doggy, missionary, I sucked him off and he licked me out. I was frantic for him shouting out how I loved him, almost possessed like a demon. I licked his anus (at his request) which seemed to drive him crazy with sensuousness. We fucked and fucked and fucked. After 5 hours when he came for the last time I collapsed on his chest.

"I love you Mrs. Ndidi"

He said smiling and we fell asleep exhausted, and married!

The wedding in Lagos was a more elaborate affair. Peter went ahead a week before to make preparations (which created a problem I had not thought about: more later). I arrived the day before the wedding and because his family were conservative I stayed at his mother's house while he went out with the lads the night before. At the wedding I wore a white dress and he a suit. There was music, laughter and dancing and it was a truly wonderful day. I had been missing Peter and our love-making and I was desperate for a night with him. When we finally made it to the hotel room after a long day I wanted nothing more than a hot shower and to be reclaimed by him. I stepped out of the shower, dried myself and went to lie next to Peter who was already naked on his back on the bed. He held his arm out to me and asked me to sit on him. I straddled him and he held me to him kissing me gently but firmly. As we kissed I could feel his tumescence growing as he got more turned on.

I do love you so much Chrissy, he said and rolled me over onto my back. As he entered me I let out a yelp: my pussy had contracted a little in the time we had been apart as I had not been in the habit of using the dilators. I hadn't needed to as Peter was fucking me daily but in that week apart I had tightened up somewhat. As I yelped I pushed his stomach a little in reflex. This seemed to annoy him until I explained the problem.

"We need to loosen you up some - my wife gotta be able to take this dick."

he said and he pushed himself slowly into me. My pussy was pretty stretched and I wondered if he was going to do some damage, his girth and length touching the walls and well of my pussy. I was gasping with a bit of pain and hesitation as his dick disappeared inside me. We lay there kissing, his dick enjoying the contraction.

"That pussy feeling tight" he said.

He started little gentle grinds twisting his pelvis so I could relax and get used to the intrusion. He kissed my breasts and licked my neck as he increased the pace and direction of his thrusts. Before long he was fucking me with no mercy. With the energy and force of his thrusts I remember the hotel bed was making a loud banging noise against the wall. I pitied the guests in the next room because Peter intended to do a long long session with me that night. My pain subsided and I lay back and took it. I was after all now his property and I was his to do what he wanted with. His tongue was almost touching my larynx and his dick my spine, as he plowed into me for hours. There was no let up that night. We did every possible position. He fucked me against the wall controlling my limp body as he slid it up and down on his shaft. I could not really believe that he had that energy after dancing all night. But he seemed to want to reclaim me as his woman, now his wife. By daybreak I was certainly reclaimed. I had been spanked so my bum cheeks were red and tender. I was full of his cum (I think it was a whole weeks worth that he'd been storing up). I could taste his muskiness and cum in my mouth. My pussy was sore and stretched and I was exhausted.

And that was our wedding night.

I am now his. I am happy and fulfilled and I have taken his name to show my devotion. I cook for him, keep his house clean, and satisfy his most basic animal desires. I could not be happier.

Lyricala
Lyricala
60 Followers