Losing My Manhood

Story Info
Mistress whips and femmes him.
1.7k words
3.79
135.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Mistress got used to using the razor strop it became her favorite way to discipline me. The strop hung in my bathroom proudly patiently waiting its time for Mistress to order me to take it down for another whipping. Mistress found was the strop did not break the skin yet left wide red marks that healed in less then a day. The punishment that the strop gave me was like a good workout at the gym on my buttock muscles making them a quite sore as if I was at the gym. We both swam at the gym every day and took showers. Mistress didn't want anybody asking any questions about marks so the razor strop was perfect to hide the discipline. Mistress believed in routines and discipline was a good routine. Because of my unruly attitudes my bare bottom needed a lot of attention. I was given a whipping about three times a week with the strop. If I was exceptionally bad on the weekends, that Saturday night I was given the hardest whipping. Mistress decided that before I went to work on the swing shift, which was a perfect time to administer discipline. Right after lunch I would be asked to take a shower and Mistress would be waiting for me in the bedroom.

Our rituals became more and more kinky and exciting. Mistress began her feminine training on me, first by forcing me to wear women's panties including her discarded panties. She even picked colors. Mistress colors were purple and red. Since I was a slave my color was always black. We went shopping for garters Mistress bought a purple garter and stockings for herself, and a black garter and stockings for me. Mistress wanted all our sessions to be dressed in the "femme" look. We called the ritual the Order of the Garter.

Mistress desired to feminize me because she wanted to not only control me, but also turn me into her own personal she male toy and playmate. It turned actually me on being her panty slave. We always would go shopping for panties and clothes together. Mistress only allowed me to wear thong panties, so my ass was always exposed for spanking. Even when I swam I had to wear Speedo suits to showing off my asscheeks. The suit sometimes barely covered the red marks from an earlier spanking. When we go to the beach the suit comes off so I can sunbathe in the nude getting and all around tan. Mistress preferred me to have a nice all around brown tan which easily hid the stripes from the razor strop. Being forced strip naked at the beach while my wife-Mistress remained clothed was all part of my training as her slave.

Mistress required me to use my imagination especially for discipline. The beach always had a stand of caning growing nearby. We both liked reading Penthouse Variations giving us many ideas for bondage and discipline. We read several stories about caning so I suggested to Mistress that I would like to be caned at the beach. She thought it was a very good idea. Looking into the brush spying a beautiful stand of cane near by she ordered me to cut two switches. I walked over to the cane stark naked with a seven inch erection wiggling from my crotch. I broke off two branches peeling off all the leaves so only the switch remained. Nervously, I walked over to Mistress handing her the two canes. Immediately she was swooshing them through the air to scare me. "

I think I'm going to like these," Mistress said.." I want you to lay it on that plank over there flat on your belly we're going to try the switch out right away."

Quickly I grabbed my erect cock walked over to the plank and laid down holding my cock and balls protecting them from the switch. Mistress looked around to see if there's anybody on the beach, as long as they could not hear my cries she did not care.

"I am ordering you to forget about your dick and grab the plank above your head, if you let go I am going to start that whipping all over again. You have been married to me long enough to know I mean business, Mistress demanded!

As soon as I grabbed the plank Mistress began striking me with the cane. I was being struck with a light taps as Mistress tested the sting of her new toy. Already my flesh was twitching as the tip of the cane bit into my bare flesh. When Mistress firmly managed the feel of the switch she warned me that the real whipping was going to begin. I already regretted the fact that I suggested using a cane for discipline. Whistling the switch through the air, cracking it across by bare ass flesh; the pain made me cry out like a hungry gull flying overhead. Mistress systematically struck my body from my shoulders all the way down my long legs making me squirm with the every cut of the switch. As I wiggled my bare skin beneath was being taunted by splinters of wood as I squirmed into the plank. As Mistress whipped me she began lecturing about my bad attitude towards obedience. She warned way that after the caning we were going home and I would receive the razor strop as well. I was going to be one very sore slave.

After five years of marriage we developed a very good S&M ritual which incorporated many factions of the art of female domination. Once the bedroom door slammed shut there was no turning back because the ritual would continue to its fruition. Mistress loved to wear lingerie during the ritual and I would be dressed my black garter and stockings. I was being trained to be Mistress lesbian lover. My cock was never used for fucking only sucking. Fellatio was used to control me and falsely offer me pleasure to get me to do things for her. By using a powerful form of discipline Mistress was able to control me at her will.

I never knew when I would be disciplined. Even when I was good I was disciplined. Whenever Mistress had a whim she would order me to get the razor strop and I would be immediately disciplined. Mistress felt that a good razor stropping was good for me once in awhile whether I deserved it or not. I always got the same sickening feeling in my belly right before I was whipped. She never took discipline lightly so whenever the strop came off the wall I was given as hard as a whipping as she could muster. My bare ass and legs were whipped to till they were burning red and I was always in tears.

My only choice before the whipping was if I wanted to be tied to the headboard or not. Usually if the whipping was going to be a hard one I would choose to be tied to the headboard to keep myself from touching my hands to my asscheeks and get struck by the strop. Mistress would secure my hands with nylons tying them tightly the brass headboard so I could not get lose. I had to present my asscheeks in a way to make them more inviting for her to strop, so I was usually laid over several pillows under my belly to make my ass on easy target to strop. Mistress didn't care about the noise or my screams even if the neighbors would hear me.

For real long session I had to take an enema and because Mistress incorporated her strapon dildo in the session as well. She grew to love the strapon. It became part of her because she knew she could control my desires by buttfucking me in the ass. I was so hooked on anal sex that I no longer begged for intercourse with her. My only thought was eating her wet pussy at the end of the session like a good she-male. Mistress adopted her own strapon style sowing her own harness from lace and stretch material. She preferred to use a skin colored dildo that was 8in. long and very flexible with no balls. Mistress figured the balls were only in the way, because she could thrust even deeper with the entire dildo. Mistress developed what she called the (whip and fuck) wearing the strapon dildo enabled her to whip me at the same time she was fucking me in the ass.

Our rituals were very exciting even if I did get whipped very hard. We usually planned them in advanced because they took quite a bit of time. Both of us would shower in our own baths and come out both dressed in stockings and garters. The bedroom door would be locked with the promise from Mistress that neither of us could leave the room until the ritual was complete. Once again I got the sickening feeling in my belly because I knew I was going to endure a long painful whipping. Mistress loved to give me all the attention especially when it meant discipline. She was always eager to pick up the strop and get going.

Once I was secured to the bed posts with nylon ties Mistress would take some massage oils coating my back and ass cheeks with perfumed oils, that enabled the strop and her cane to punish me extremely hard without breaking the skin. I would watch Mistress strap on the dildo greasing it with KY jelly stroking it like a real cock. This turned me on all the more because I knew that within minutes I would be butt fucked. We had a small whip that I nicked named a spaghetti whip. Mistress used this small whip as a warm-up, a tease more than a reminder that the heavy duty strop was going to be next. I couldn't see it from behind that wearing a garter framed my ass cheeks perfectly for a whipping.

Mistress liked to open me up with her dildo screwing me for a few minutes to get me in the mood then pulling out for the hard discipline. She loved whipping my butt red when I wore a garter because it framed my ass cheeks so well for a whipping.

Being a butch Domme, screwing my ass meant much to her fulfilling her own lesbian desires as well. I was trained by her to eat her pussy as well as a woman and satisfy all her oral needs. This life style may be foreign to most but for us it was intense and very erotic!