Losing My Panties

Story Info
A girl keeps mysteriously losing her panties.
6.2k words
4.38
34.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

My life was in the doldrums ever since I kicked out my boyfriend on his return home from France. The last straw was something trivial, the straw that broke the camels back. He brought me a set of old-style french knickers from some market.

"What the fuck do you think I am?" I screamed as I threw them back at him,

"But Amber, they're very stylish and retro!" he tried to explain.

"Yes Retro, like our relationship!"

That was the end. It was going to be awkward as Andrew worked with me and there would be a lot of tension, jealousy and gossip in our office.

As soon as Andrew met someone it would be all around the workplace and I knew I would be jealous. Months on and it looked like we were getting along amicably. Neither of us had entered a new relationship, but how I missed my sex.

I met Dave at a nightclub in the middle of the week. He was a handsome muscular chap with a goatee beard and a head of slick black hair. My friends had long gone, home and I knew I should have gone with them as I needed to be up early the next morning. I was eager to get back in the saddle and at first sight, Dave was worth being tired the next day. On the last dance, we held each other tight with Dave's muscular chest almost pushing my boobs up out of my bra. His hands wandered over my ass and I could feel his erection on my leg. I knew I was in for a good seeing too if I let him. Who was I kidding? I was a nailed-on cert for a screw the moment he started to chat me up. I was desperate as I hadn't had a good fuck for ages and Dave certainly ticked all the boxes. As we danced I guessed he was an ass man as he was forever kneading my buttocks with his strong hands. He eventually slipped them up under my short skirt for a closer feel.

"Hey not here!" I reprimanded as both of my hands went to his shoulders to push his invasion out of my panties.

"Sorry sweetheart, it's just that you're so horny," he sighed, slobbering lowly into my ear. I smiled to myself knowing I had hooked him. "You'll have to wait," I teased,

"How long?"

"Oh, about as long as it takes to get to your house."

Dave lent back and gave a huge smile!

We were soon speedily walking to his house with my arm around his waist and his hand permanently up my skirt. "Oh what an ass!" He kept declaring as I let him feel me up in the darkness of the late-night street, Our walk speeding up the more ravenous he became.

He pulled me up upstairs, pushed me into the bedroom, picked me up and flung me on the bed! This wasn't going to be a slow gentle screw, this was real caveman stuff and it was just what I needed.

I watched him quickly strip off as I lay prone on the bed like a lamb to the slaughter. He was all muscle and cock, pure alpha male and he was quickly in-between my legs savagely ripping my panties down and then off over my feet.

He spread my legs wide and moved in, poised with the tip of his cock at my pussy's entrance. His put my panties to his face and breathed in their scent. "Wonderful!" He declared with a perverted glee making me laugh. He then lifted his arm and twirled my panties around and around on his index finger and then flung them to the far side of the bedroom,

"Another pussy falls to the might of the magnificent cock!" He yelled before plunging into me, taking me to the hilt!

"Careful!" I cried as he quickly got into his rhythm, fucking me hard and fast. Luckily he took no notice, and soon he flipped me over like a rag doll, pulled me up by my hips and smashed into me from behind. I gasped in ecstasy as he quickly got into top gear, throwing in a good hearty spank to my butt as he hammered away!

Oh, it was just what I needed. Dave had fucked the cobwebs away from my mind and pussy with-in minutes and it was great to be alive again.

The four walls of dawn slowly lightened as I rolled out of bed. Dave had long gone leaving a note and a telephone number. I was tired but exhilarated as my sore muscles and aching bones moved slowly to collect my clothes together. I had been well and truly screwed, and as I slowly dressed I reeled with the memory of my nailing. I sat on the bed in a daze and realised my panties were missing. I quickly remembered that Dave had ceremoniously flung them to the far side of the room. I stiffly pushed my way to my feet and walked bow-legged along to the other side.

I searched everywhere but much to my puzzlement they had disappeared. How could that be? There was nothing but a chair and a cupboard in the sparsely furnished room. I looked, and then looked beyond plausibility, but still, I couldn't find them. I was always going to look out of place at work in my clubbing clothes, and now I had to get through the day sans panties! God my skirt was short and so this was going to be quite an ordeal.

I stepped out into the street and my pussy ignited through the fierce frosty ground. I tried to walk with my knees close together and was painfully aware of the swish of my short skirt. I grew paranoid.

In the office, I had my knees hard together and worried if anyone went to the floor for something. There was also the realisation that some of Dave's semen was still to leak out. I now realised just how much I missed my work college, Andrew, my 'X '. It was good that he could see me in my clubbing clothes, letting him know I was over him and moving on. We sat across from each other, with me well aware of my pantie-less state, trying to force my knees together harder than usual, always pulling at my inadequate skirt for cover and yet I could swear he could smell me. It was all in my mind surely? Andrew asked if I wanted a coffee and I accepted. As soon as he was out of our little office I went straight for the toilets to clean myself. It was then I had an idea. Why didn't I just sneak down to the shops and buy a cheap pack of three from Primark? I scolded myself for my stupidity and went back to the office to collect my handbag. As soon as I entered a phone started to ring and I stupidly reached across the desk from the wrong side to answer it.

My short skirt lifted and I felt the air on my exposed behind. I was quickly trying to readjust when Andrew walked in. "Fuck me!" He blurted as I tried in vain to cover up,

"Didn't have you down as a sans panties girl," He laughed, "You never did that when you were with me!"

I blushed violently dumbstruck for anything to say.

Friday night couldn't have come quickly enough and it wasn't long before I was being carried up to Dave's bedroom. Once more I was flung on the bed and once more he whipped my panties down with alacrity. I laughed as once more he twirled them above his head ready to throw them across the room.

I was gagging for a fuck but not delirious enough to make sure I saw where my panties landed. Dave threw them again and to my surprise I watched my favourite black silk panties fly across the other side of the room right out of the window!

"Oh no!" I despaired.

"Sorry, I'll get them later!" Hastily apologised Dave as once more he thuggishly plunged into me, pumping me hungrily while clumsily groping my breasts and kissing my mouth hard.

Once more he flipped me over and took me from behind, with me, squealing out loud to my lover's delightful hard attack! I orgasmed hard with Dave simultaneously, something I thought impossible with Dave's urgency and my desperation. He collapsed on top of me as the last dregs of his seeping cock dripped into me. Squashing me into the pillow as I came down from my orgasmic high.

I slowly got my breath back and then I remembered, "My panties!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the window. I looked down below and I was sure I could see my silk panties, reflecting in the dim glow of moonlight.

"Don't worry," said Dave, "I'll go and get them," as he sprang out of bed quickly donning his robe and charging down the stairs.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up as Dave's semen was running down my leg. I laughed to myself as I went about my business. I heard the urgent clambering in the stairwell and Dave soon reappeared, "Sorry love I can't find your panties anywhere,"

"I don't believe it, they must be there, I saw them with my own eyes!"

"Honestly love, I couldn't see them anywhere."

I rushed to the window and looked out and could see nothing.

I was working Saturday over time and so I was In the office again sans panties and the feeling of air around my nether regions was beginning to feel quite nice. I walked down to the small room with the photocopier in it, almost forgetting I was pantiless. I was beginning to enjoy the freedom of being exposed below but I had to remind myself to be careful. I dropped a piece of paper and forgot my naked star underneath. I bent over unconsciously to pick the paper up and as soon as I did I felt my skirt ride up. My exposure made me quickly stand upright and looked around for anyone who might have got a peek.

I started photocopying and was quickly joined by Andrew. We small talked for a while and then out of nowhere Andrew said, "got our panties on today?"

"Of course, that was a one-off," I replied with a sultry smile,

"Prove it," he challenged,"

"I don't need to prove anything."

I jammed the photocopier and Jamie quickly saw his chance, "for that dear girl you need your bottom spanked."

It was a game we always played as a couple as I had always enjoyed a bit of light spanking. "Oo sir! do you think I need a spanking?" I teased, "Cruel sir I may not have any panties on!"

I flushed at the thought, which caught me off balance and he quickly pushed me over the photocopier, my bottom well-positioned for a spanking. He pulled my skirt up and then quickly backed off, "Oh god sorry! I didn't expect you to be pantiless again!"

My immediate reaction was to get back up but I still had a thing for Andrew and so I stayed in position.

"Naughty girls deserve to be punished," I quoted from our fun times dating, spreading my legs a little and wriggling my bottom.

I looked at Andrew and smiled and could see I had caught him in a moment. He looked around and quickly shut the door to the photocopier room and returned.

He pulled my skirt up and started to spank me.

"Oh! I've been such a bad, bad girl!" I teased, "Will daddy teach me a lesson?"

He spanked on, "Fuck this is hot," he exclaimed and spanked me harder.

How I had missed our spanking games and wanted more, "Such a naughty, naughty girl!" I mimed with a little girl lost voice, "Such a strict masterful daddy!"

His spanks became harder and I writhed across the photocopier.

"Fuck I can't take much more of this," he blurted,

"But daddy's little girl needs her spanking, she's been so bad losing her panties and letting anyone use her," I went on, "Will daddy give me a stern warning?"

"Fuck!" Exploded Andrew and in a flash, his flies were down and his cock out spreading my ass cheeks.

"Oh, daddy!"

"Shut it you naughty slut, and take your punishment!"

"Yes daddy, punish me good!"

He banged into me hard, shunting the photocopier across the floor.

"Oh, strick daddy!" I cried, secretly loving having Andrew's cock back inside me. If only I knew it was being pantie-less that did it for him I could have been screwed much more.

Andrew was so turned on he was soon on the short strokes and then quickly spurting his load into me. "Oh bad Dady, fucking his bad little girl!"

Andrew quickly pulled out, slapped my ass and pulled my skirt down and then ran out of the office leaving me draped over the photocopier his cum leaking down my leg.

I jumped out of the shower and went to my bedroom wrapped in a towel. I started to get all my clothes ready for my date with Dave and immediately went to my pantie drawer. I brought out a sexy red silk pair and just as I was about to lay them on my bed. I thought, "No."

I had lost many expensive pairs already, I didn't know what was going on but a girl just can't afford to lose her panties at that rate and so I went back to the draw and searched for another pair.

I found a pair of cheap cotton panties, the sort I wore if I was going to do something strenuous or it was that 'time' when we girls needed something big and absorbent. I quickly made the assumption that being with David in a pub, Theatre or Gallery was a complete waste of time. His mind was always thirsting to get me to his bed and bonk my brains out.

He only came alive when we were heading for his bedroom, where he'd turn into a caveman and drag me to his bed to lay me.

That night he threw me on the bed raging with lust. He pulled up my skirt and then stopped. He went flat staring at my big panties. I felt his hunger flatline as he pulled my panties off in disgust.

He fucked me without his usual heated passion and barely limped home with a minimal amount of cum. He gave me a perfunctory kiss, bid me goodnight and the rolled over and went to sleep.

I lay on my back staring at the ceiling wondering what I had done wrong. Surely the style of my panties didn't mean that much? It was baffling as once he had my panties off he rode me with all the lust of a sex-starved animal. Soon he began to snore and I knew I wasn't going to get a second helping. It was all I wanted really for apart from his vigorous love-making there wasn't much to him personally.

He had started me and I needed to finish and my hands slipped down between my legs to give myself a good fap to get off to sleep. I thought of something to fantasise over and found myself over the photocopier at work being given a seeing to by Andrew. A loud snore broke into my mind, putting me off my stroke and I gave up on finishing off.

I got out of bed and made my way to the toilet. I saw a light on through the crack in the door of the room adjacent and thought I'd turn it off being naturally frugal.

I opened the door and felt for the light switch and then did a double-take on what was hanging on the wall. It was a pair of posh pink panties, spread out and carefully tacked to the wall. I slowly opened the door revealing more panties spread out on display with the odd framed picture of a model wearing them.

I stealthily tiptoed into the room with my eyes wide open in Davids pantie liar. There were four sideboards to each wall, each with three silver frames wrapped with an assortment of panties. I studied each one and found upon them a girls name and a date. I looked at each one and laughed until I saw one that was on the floor, I looked down and gasped. They were my panties from our first date and on them was my name with the note, "Amber, great fuck! eight out of ten." Eight out of ten! The cheap bastard, I giggled, but after all, all I did was lay there and take it.

I surreptitiously moved to a drawer and slowly slide it open. In there was wave upon wave of neatly displayed panties, all labelled with a note.

Most hadn't been worn but there were panties in other draws that were stained with love juice. So David has a real full-on pantie fetish I smiled.

The next morning I got up and dressed. I was usually a panties on first girl, but this time I thought I'd give myself time to decide. I was beginning to like the feel of going sans panties through the streets. I liked the thought that everyman passing me was wishing he knew what was under my skirt. If only they knew there was only my pussy there ready for them all to see. I mused over my unfinished fap and wondered about my fantasy with Andrew. David slowly came around and I walked to the door. This was it, I was going and I was going to be without panties again.

"Going already?" he yawned,

"Yes, I've got to get into work."

I threw my panties at him and smiled, "you can keep those for your collection," I laughed, "Marks and Spencer 2010!"

With that, I was away laughing at Davids stony perplexed face.

I was soon marching way with big strides letting as much air get to my naked pussy as possible! I was definitely turned on by the liberation of my naked pussy. I got into work and sat opposite Andrew again.

I looked at him and he grinned back. He smiled and looked down pretending to get on with his work but it was obvious his mind was elsewhere.

I let out a little giggle.

"What?" He asked,

"Nothing," I smiled back sucking my pen and twirling it in the 'O' of my lips.

Andrew snorted and then looked away smiling for a while before looking back at me.

"You tease," he accused casually,

"Tease, teasing you how?"

"You know you dirty little girl,"

"What?"

Andrew looked from side to side checking the coast was clear,

"Have you forgotten your panties again?" he softly asked.

I smiled and leant back in my chair, spread my legs and dropped my pen between them.

"Oops, I've been a silly girl and dropped my pencil, will daddy be a good daddy and pick it up for me?"

Andrew was down under the table in a flash crawling under my desk and pushing my legs further apart.

"Oh, daddy have I been a naughty girl and forgot to put my panties on again?"

He didn't speak, he moved straight on up and lapped my pussy, immediately giving me waves of pleasure.

"Oh, daddy that is so nice, have I been a good girl?"

Andrew's hands came up to caress my stocking-clad thighs as his tongue worked on me with a fever. He hit the spot way too soon in his hunger and I cried out.

"Yes?" Came the Boss's voice from the doorway.

"Sorry I was just yawning away the morning cobwebs," I quickly lied as I sat upright and pushed Andrew's head from between my legs.

"Sounded like you were in ecstasy," he teased,

"God, I wish," I smiled,

"Do you know where Andrew is, I've got to set out the agenda for next week?"

"No I haven't seen him yet, I'm sure he's in as his computers on."

Just then Andrew put his hand up my skirt and probed my pussy.

My legs closed trying to stop him but it was impossible as he was quickly in me giving me a finger fucking.

I squirmed in my seat and let out a groan.

"What's the matter?" asked the Boss,

"Nothing just caught something,"

Andrew continued finger fucking me making me push down on his head through my skirt to slow him up.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Quizzed the Boss,

"Yes I'm fine, just haven't woken up yet," I croaked,

"Anyway if you see him send him to my office,"

"I'll do that," I said stretching my legs taking aim at Andrew's bollocks!

The Boss walked away leaving Andrew sniggering under the table.

"You bastard!" I hissed,

"That's what happens to naughty girls who forget to put their panties on,"

"Really? I shall have to forget more often." I said with a big grin.

I was given a bundle of things to be photocopied by the Boss who was beginning to get on my tits. What did he think I was, an office bimbo?

The note on top said, "could you please do this before lunch."

I fumed for a while and then I had the idea to give it to Andrew as there was no name on the note, anybody could think they had to do it.

A girl was leaving the firm on this day and it was decided that we would all go down to the pub for a little celebration and the presentation of presents.

They were all making their way to the lifts as was Andrew before I stopped him.

"Andrew the Boss wants you to photocopy these," I instructed pointing out to the note on the pile on his desk.

"Oh for fuck's sake he chooses his moments,"

"Won't take long, I'll get you a drink in," and off I went.

I went out of the door, past the workers waiting for the lift and onto the photocopier room.

I sat on top of it and waited.

Soon Andrew burst through the door.

His eyes lit up because there I was sitting spread legged on top of the photocopier, my skirt up and my wet pussy on view.

I leant back slightly, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck!" I Urged.

Andrew charged forward dropping his trousers and pushed my legs wider apart.

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12