Losing My Virginity

Story Info
Sometime it's so hard to be a virgin.
1.3k words
3.43
50.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

It took a lot of hard work and effort on my part, to lose my virginity. Well, not really...but it did take awhile! When I turned 18, I decided I was going to be de-virginized, one way or another. All through High School, I listened to other girls talk about sex, sex, sex. It seemed like everyone was fucking except for me!

My boyfriend graduated a couple of years ahead of me and joined the Navy right away. He was stationed overseas most of the time he was enlisted, so we rarely saw each other and when we did get together, someone seemed to always be around or some interruption would occur to stop the hanky-panky.

Jim would come over to see me at my parents house, where I was living at the time, and he would have to pay my younger brothers and sisters to leave us alone. But we weren't alone long enough to accomplish anything sexual. I didn't want to do "it" at my folks house anyway. There were several times we almost had sex, but things had a way of happening to stop it.

One night we had gone to the local drive-in, we were kissing and groping each other during the first movie and things got pretty heated up by intermission. Jim got my bra undone and was sucking on my nipples, which had gotten very hard. I was moaning and had my hands entwined in his long black hair. The windows of his car were fogged up by our heavy breathing and we couldn't see out of them. Jim had managed to get my blouse off and was working on my pants when there was a knock on his window. It was the security guard telling us to cool it down or leave. I tried to cover myself but couldn't hide from the bright, white light he continued to shine into the car. He was a creep for sure and we could tell he enjoyed bothering us. I was freaked out by that and refused to let Jim continue where we were interrupted. Remember, I was only sixteen years old at the time.

Another time I recall not long after that, we had managed to get away from family and friends for a few house. Jim drove up to the mountains and parked in a spot that overlooked the city below. It was beautiful...the lights looked like diamonds on black velvet. He put on some music and we started kissing and touching each other. His lips felt so warm on mine and I always melted when he kissed my throat. He would move slowly down my neck to my shoulders, giving me little kisses all the way. Once in a while he would blow it and give me a hickey, which would get me in trouble if my mom happened to see it. Before long, Jim was trying to get my pants down. I was wearing tight fitting jeans so this wasn't an easy chore.

We were in a Volkswagen and the space isn't much, especially for horny teenagers to move around in! Worse yet, it was a stick shift which kept getting in the way. He, with a little help from me, managed to get my Levi's down around my ankles. I leaned uncomfortably against the passenger door, hoping it wouldn't suddenly pop open. Jim moved further down, kissing my stomach and using his tongue to send delicious chills over me. His hands were busy with my tits as he slid lower. The closer he got to my pussy, the more excited I got. My hips lifted towards his face and he quickly put both of his hands under my ass to help lift me up. He started to slowly lick my damp pussy. I loved it! Now he was licking my pussy...this was a first for me and I couldn't believe how delicious it felt! I kept holding my breath, waiting for his tongue to continue the magic it was performing on my, hot little pussy. I didn't make a sound though...too shy I think. He was fumbling around with his pants, trying to free his cock and had just released his, quite large hardon, when we were both suddenly blinded by a bright light. "May I see a driver's license?" an adult voice spoke loudly in through the window. I almost screamed but quickly realized it was a policeman. I started trying to pull my pants up and get my blouse buttoned while Jim dealt with the officer. I remember being furious with Jim after we were finally able to leave. Of course we got a lecture before being allowed to drive off. Jim felt lucky since I was just 17 and he was an adult by law, though only 20 years old at the time. He could have gone to jail for being with a minor!

One Saturday during the summer months, Jim and I went hiking up in the mountains. After a long hike and a lot of climbing, we finally found a beautiful spot near a waterfall to stop at for awhile. Jim had brought a blanket and we spread it on the grass near the water.

It wasn't long before we were kissing and pawing each other. He started kissing my neck and then moved down to my breasts. After a lot of fumbling with my bra clasp, he managed to get it off so he could kiss and suck on my nipples. It felt so good as I lay there in the warm sunshine with bare breasts. He moved further down and pulled my pants with him, until he had them around my ankles. He started to untie my boots but decided not to bother and undid his pants instead. He didn't want me to change my mind so he started licking my hairy little pussy after getting his cock out, so he'd be ready to insert it as soon as he thought I was wet enough.

I lay there loving it...his tongue lapped at my pussy, making it slick with my juices. I moaned and started to grind against his face. I just happened to open my eyes and froze when I saw a face looking down at us from the cliff above!

Jim felt me stiffen and said something like "Relax baby, it'll be good for you."

"STOP!" I shouted as I pushed him away, grabbed my pants and jerked them up. "Someone is watching us!" I told him and pointed towards the unwelcome audience above us. I can still clearly see the man's face as he looked down at us, with a big smile, then he waved. That was it for me! I jumped up off the blanket and demanded we go home. I stormed all the way back to the car and wouldn't talk to Jim on the drive home. Not long after that he joined the Navy and was rarely home for the next year.

After four years of trying to get in my panties, Jim decided the only way was to get married. We tied the knot six weeks after my 18th birthday. And wouldn't you know it..I started my damn period the day of the wedding! But that didn't stop us, not this time. It was an awful mess and I wondered why we had tried so hard to fuck all those years, to me it was a big letdown.

I found later, it was just due to the wedding stress and my period giving me what's now known to be 'PMS.' It actually turned out that I love sex! Fucking is the most wonderful act between two people there is...and with time, I only keep getting better at it!

One last word, Jim and I were only married a couple of years. He was my first love and I'll always remember him as that, but we weren't meant to be. He's a minister now...and I still like to fuck! I wouldn't want to be a virgin again for anything in the world.

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers