Losing my Virginity at 25

Story Info
Jignesh pays the price for being too bold.
2.3k words
3.39
56.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
limasu
limasu
11 Followers

Being a virgin at 25 they say is a myth, and it couldn't be truer for me. For every time I recollect my 25th birthday, it confuses me whether that encounter took my virginity away or my integrity. I am a fairly average guy standing at 5' 8" with a wheatish complexion, dark hair and a slim body. My shy nature never won me any luck with the fairer sex, and so far the closest I have been to a girl is hugging my friends. My only wish for my 25th birthday was to find a girl and settle down with her. Mind you, I am not the one night stand type of a guy; I am what they call a simpleton. However, fate had something else planned for my quarter life anniversary.

I was living in Mumbai at that time due to my professional commitments although I hail from a small town of Baroda. As usual I took my train at 9 pm to Borivali which is where I lived. I had to work on my birthday unfortunately. It is a rush hour and I was hoping to reach home soon as the plan was to buy myself a drink and watch my favorite movie. The birthday celebrations were planned for the weekend as nobody in this busy city has time on a Wednesday to spare. I was going to shag of course.

The train was half way through and reached Goregaon station where another rush of passengers got on board. I suddenly felt a sharp elbow in my back at which I turned around and screamed. I was surprised to see a woman instead of the usual suspects in such a situation and my anger quickly dissipated. She might have been in her late twenties and was with who I assumed to be her father. I have never understood why people would bring women in the general bogeys at rush hour given how easy it is to molest in such a crowd.

I was facing her now and she was covering her assets well. I thought maybe this is my birthday gift, I could actually feel a woman close to me. I was so happy on the inside. I took a few moments to check her out. Not that if she weren't up to the standards I would not try to feel her, but just for the sake of what can be called foreplay in such a situation, a tease before the action. She was 5' 4" at most with a fair complexion, medium sized breasts (I could never understand the sizes) and a fairly toned body. I could tell she did some sort of work out as she had some strength fending off people around her. But her smile was what got me drooling. I don't know how she managed to smile in such a situation where so many men around her would attempt at feeling her up. She was wearing a red T-shirt and jeans with sports shoes, very tom-boyish attire and her hair were straight shoulder length with a red hair band.

She turned away from me as Borivali station was arriving and I saw my chance.

There was enough crowd behind me pushing and I managed to bump into her back which she could no longer protect. I was obviously hard and it would have been impossible for her to not feel my bump through my cotton trousers. I pressed harder and the blood was flowing crazy through my veins at this stage. As soon as we were to alight, I saw my chance and swung my hands in front to feel her breasts. I thought I was the luckiest guy when I could actually hold her breasts for what felt like a whole minute. She tried to push my hand away and as soon as we alighted, I fled in the opposite direction for the fear of getting caught.

On my way home I couldn't stop smiling at the same time wanting more of that perfect breast in my hands. So soft and comforting it was, I could play with it my whole life was my bet to myself.

I was about to turn to my lane when something happened which took my smile away in an instant and the bubble of my beautiful fantasy world was rudely burst. I saw two women in front of me and one I could immediately recognize as the one from the train. Blood was flushed from my face and I felt my hands and legs numb with fear. I wanted to run but I couldn't. I have no idea how they found me and I simply didn't want to be arrested although I know I committed a sin.

"What's your name?" asked the other girl with a firm voice and I could sense some anger in it.

"Jignesh" I replied with a dry throat.

She clicked my photo from her phone.

"Come with us if you want to avoid going to jail" she said. I looked at the girl from the train with some hope and I could find none.

She had my photo and she could easily report me to the cops so the best plan of action was to follow what they say and maybe I will be spared with a warning of some sort. I would have taken a slap or two if the cops were avoided.

I followed them for about 10 minutes before reaching a small lane which showcased 3 row houses. They entered the last one where the lane ended. I didn't see another choice and followed. I was hoping they don't have strong and well built brothers or friends who would happily beat the daylight out of me.

As I entered, I was surprised to find it empty. I was a bit relieved that I won't be beaten black and blue by some thugs, but girls these days are capable of the same. I was not giving any false hopes to myself as I knew I was in a bad situation.

"I hope you enjoyed molesting me in the train, as that was the last time you will ever enjoy a woman's feel" said the girl from the train with such a sharp voice that it hit me real hard.

I went on my knees "I beg your pardon, it is my birthday and I couldn't resist. I know I did wrong, please forgive me"

"It is men like you who think our bodies are just for fun that makes it hard for us to breathe in our own skin. You demean us with your filthy touch but now you shall feel worse"

I was shaking, tears of guilt and terror both ran down my cheeks. I had my hands over my eyes as I silently wept, that's when I felt a hit on my head. I fell forward and hit the ground.

I woke up with my face down lying on the floor, hands tied at my back and mouth was gagged. The second girl was holding my legs. She was stronger and taller at 5' 9" with a dark complexion and a well built body. I could tell she was like the body guard of the girl I met in the train. I guess she was the one to hit me on my head which was still throbbing from the impact. I heard them converse a bit, I could figure that the girl from the train was Riya and her friend was Ruchika.

"Stay down and don't move if you don't want to be hit again" said Ruchika matter of factly.

I was hoping in my heart that they wouldn't chop off my tool which is what any man fears the most. I didn't know what to expect as I lay in that compromised and vulnerable position. I felt something cold and metal like near my neck. I tried to move my head to see but couldn't. It sounded like a scissor and soon I knew it was cutting through my clothes. I was bared backed as the cold air hit my spine. The scissors didn't stop and soon it had cut off my belt and working on my trousers.

I struggled to get free but her grip was too much and I was lying on my clothes cut open.

"You are in some trouble" said a giggling Riya as she poured on my back a bucket of cold water.

I jerked and twitched and was in a shock at that sudden event. Ruchika had let go of my legs and I could roll a bit to get my body to warmth again but I failed to consider that I was naked and the cold water had an effect on my cock. So here I was rolling on the floor flashing my hard cock to the girls.

"Umm, he's another 6 incher" giggled Ruchika, "Average" replied Riya.

I was somewhat taken aback by what had hit me and it wasn't the cold water but the fact Ruchika said 'another 6 incher'. How many were in this situation before me was a question which scared me more. Are they pros at this? Some sort of cult? Where the fuck was I and what was going to happen to me?

I tried to get up and run but I was hit hard in the guts from Ruchika and that took the air out of me. I sat down trying to comfort myself but my hands were tied. Ruchika grabbed me by the legs and dragged me near the bed and tied my legs to it. I was lying facing the ceiling and my guts were burning with that hit.

"I told you, stay and behave else whack whack from me". I could see the anger in her eyes and agreed with a nod. Do what you want but don't hit me was my feeling at that stage.

They put blinders on my eyes and now everything was dark and my ears were on full power trying to gauge what would happen next.

"I felt your boner on my butts, now you shall know how it feels" said Riya with determination.

I was confused, what could that mean and before I could contemplate further I felt something near my butts. It was a cold cream of some sort and I was alarmed as I felt her finger near my hole. I was horrified as I knew what the plan was the moment her finger touched my hole. I was trying hard to scream NO but my gag didn't help. A moment later I felt something near my hole again but it wasn't a finger. My initial thought was that they would fuck my hole with their fingers but this was something else. Having watched a lot of porn I realized it could be a dildo but that's rare to find in India or so was my assumption.

I felt a strong thrust which brought a burning sensation and I knew I was violated and penetrated by whatever it was. The pain was sharp and I couldn't take it. I screamed through my gag. I received a very heavy slap for that.

I felt a warm breath near my ears "Whack Whack" said Riya and she spit on my face. I realized Ruchika was doing my hole and Riya was enjoying watching me in pain. Another thrust and I could sense the object was more than 5 inches into me. My body was twisting inside and screaming as it is not accustomed to so much pain.

Ruchika didn't give up, she kept pushing and I resisted by holding my hole tighter and along came another slap from Riya "Relax your ass you ass hole" and she spit on my face again. I couldn't hold it longer and as soon as my body relaxed Ruchika was ready with another push and a let out a cry. Tears were rolling down real fast now.

Riya was annoyed by my screams and she decided to take matters in her own hands. "You won't stop, will you?" she said and I could hear a zip and the next moment she was sitting on my face with her ass right near my mouth "Scream now you bitch!" she dared.

I couldn't bear the smell of her ass so close to my nose, I almost puked. But before I had a chance to react to this new challenge, I felt something in my ass so violently and I realized Ruchika has turned on the vibrator in that object which was now planted deep in my rectum. The whole situation with that thing up my ass vibrating and her ass on my face with multiple bruises on my body, I just couldn't take it anymore and I passed out.

"Such a wuss" is what I woke up to from my sleep which felt like an eternity. I quickly browsed around and the object was no longer in my hole yet I felt my hole very evidently due to the action. I was still naked and I had both the girls staring at me. I looked down to realize I had cum a whole lot on myself.

"How was it? Did you like it?" giggled Riya as she held up the dildo. The sheer image of it made me feel the vibrations again as if it were still inside me. I begged and begged some more to let me go.

"You can leave now, but I bet you will be back" said Ruchika as she untied me and spat on my face.

"Bitch" was all that Riya said with another tight slap on my face.

I gathered my clothes and somehow wrapped them and ran out of the house as fast as I could without looking back.

I reached home and took a long bath to get rid of the stuff on me and found something peculiar on my butt "Ass-fucked Bitch" was written on it and it wouldn't come off!

"Did I lose my virginity or my integrity?"

PS: This is my first story and both good and bad feedback is most welcome. Thank You!

limasu
limasu
11 Followers