Losing My Virginity... Sort Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when was the last time you came? That load was huge?" I asked.

"Um never..."

"What?!?!?" I yelled in complete shock.

She replied calmly, "I've never cum before, that was my first time."

"You mean you've never jacked off or anything?"

"Nope, never." I couldn't believe that she'd never came until just a minute ago. But at the same time it was satisfying that I was her first time ever.

"So what did you think?" I asked.

"I thought it was amazing, even though it only lasted about 90 seconds once I started thrusting. What about you? Did you hate it?"

"No I didn't hate it, I thought it was great. Obviously it hurt a bit at first but once the pain went away it felt amazing. It's nothing like anything I've ever felt before."

"So do you think you'd ever want to do it again?" She asked as she stared at me.

"Of course."

"Well.... What about right now?"

"Right now? You're ready to do it again already?" I asked.

"I mean, yea, I am, if you don't want to I understand though."

I smiled at her, "No, lets do it again."

She smiled back and kissed me on the lips, "That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

We were both still naked and not soon after we started kissing, I felt her cock begin to press up against my leg. She was already hard again. But before I had any time to relax she got up onto her knees and grabbed me by the waist. She was starting to become more comfortable in this dominant role. With one hand on my waist she used the other to grab one of my ankles as she flipped me back onto my knees. I was back in doggy style as she reached for the lube and began to coat her cock in lube one again. I felt her guide her cock back towards my hole but this time my ass gave much less resistance. I still felt the initial explosion of pain as her cock burst past my sphincter and into my asshole. This time, however, the pain was gone in only a few seconds. Kelly didn't waste any time warming me up this time as she quickly began thrusting the length of her cock in and out of my ass. I could notice her technique improving already as she was now increasing her speed with every thrust. I could now here the slapping of her groin against my ass as she continued to increase her pace. I could tell she was starting to really get into it and I was loving every second of it.

I started to help her by rocking back in forth with each thrust she made. All 7 inches of her cock was now rapidly thrusting in and out of me. A few seconds after I started my rocking she even slapped my ass in enjoyment. From virgin to ass slapping in just a few minutes, I was loving it. And with every thrust she made, the feeling in my ass got better and better.

We continued this for about 5 minutes as she continued to pummel my ass with her thick cock. Things were still going great until she slowed her pace and pulled her cock from my ass.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nope," she said with a grin on her face.

She said nothing else as she once again grabbed one of my ankles and began to flip me over. This time she rolled me over onto my back and positioned herself between my legs. She quickly leaned forward and started to kiss me as her cock hovered above mine. As we kissed I reached down with my hand and felt her cock in my hand for the first time. She let out a soft moan as my hand made contact with her hard rod. I gave it a few quick pumps and she give me a small smile. She straightened herself up as she was now kneeling between my legs as I laid on my back. Her cock was still hovering inches above mine. Mine was still completely flaccid, and quite small.

"Well you're kinda putting me to shame right now aren't you?" I said, staring down at both our cocks.

"What do you mean?"

"Your cock is like three times as big as mine right now."

She looked down, smiled, and then looked back at me. She didn't say a word but I could tell that she was beginning to like taking over the dominant role. She then leaned back down towards me and started kissing me again. Just as she began kissing me she reached down and guided her cock towards my hole as she slowly inched forward. Once again, her cock penetrated me with little resistance. And for the first time, I didn't feel any pain as her cock pushed its way inside me. She continued kissing me as she began thrusting her cock in and out of me. I tried to keep up with her tongue but the pleasure became too much and I started moaning out loud again, unable to keep my attention on her mouth. With each passing second it continued to feel better and better. Only a minute or so after we started fucking in missionary she reached back for my legs and pulled them up to my chest. She put her hands under each of my knees and pushed my thighs up against my chest. My asshole was more exposed to her than ever and she fucked me with more fury than she ever had before. The entire bed seemed to creek from all the motion coming from the two of us.

After about a minute in this position her breathing began to increase in volume again. I could hear her moans growing louder and I felt her cock begin to swell in my ass. I thought for a second that she was going to cum in my ass but at the last second she pulled her dick from my hole and instantly began spewing her cum all over my stomach and chest. Her initial spurt of cum shot so far that it nearly hit me in the face. While this load wasn't as big as her first, it was still huge. I guess that's what all those years of buildup will do to you. Her breathing slowed as she slowly pumped every last drop out of her cock. The last few drops fell straight onto my still limp dick.

"So I think I did a little bit better that time," she said once she'd finally stopped stroking her cock.

Her semi-hard cock was now resting on my little cock, "Yea, and to think that was just your second time ever, I can't imagine what you'll be like in a month or so."

"So you want to keep doing this?"

"Yea, why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"I guess you've got a point," she said with a big smile.

12