Losing My Wife

Story Info
You never know when it will end.
4.1k words
4.03
140.5k
78
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for his editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

This one is for all those that thought I took to many centuries to get my two previous stories submitted. I almost kept it to one page even... almost.

That and a bad case of writers block...

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are of the age of consent.

Copyright (c) 2015 by Acup

Losing my wife...

The sun is just falling on her face, that lovely little smile I remember so well. Hands crossed on her chest just below her delicious tits, her ruffle collar and front button shirt with ruffles down the front.

I got misty eyed looking at her, wanting to reach out and cuddle with her again. Take those magnificent tits in my hand and roll her nipple, feeling it harden as I do. Or to wake with her spooning in front of me naked, whispering dirty words in her ear in her sleep. Feel her getting wet against my cock until I could slip into her and wake her with a good hard morning fuck.

But those days are no more...

---

Stacy and I met in college, in the half and half dorms. One wing guys, the other wing girls. Not that I really remember much from the first time we met. You see I had just asked my first love to marry me in front of her parents at Thanksgiving dinner... and she said no.

Soooooo, I was kicked back in the common room with my roommates' bottle of rum and a six pack of coke... I started out with coke and a bit of rum, I seemed to have migrated to mixing them the other way around. Good way to get kicked out of the dorm with having the liquor, but who the fuck cared after that shocker...

I laid back on the couch, feet kicked up on the coffee table, head back and zoned out not really listening to the TV drone on, commiserating my future, or the lack of.

I heard feet moving toward the fridge, I looked to see a most lovely pair of legs coming out from an old sweat shirt. So I did what my bright and clear mind told me to do... I took a deep breath and whistled at those legs.

She jumped and screamed in surprise, turning as she did. "ASSHOLE!"

"YUP!" I hollered back raising my glass, then downing the last of it, watching her scurry over toward me, obviously braless from the way she moved under that sweat shirt.

"You're drunk."

"You're gorgeous," leaning forward to mix another drink, then leaning down further and tried to look up her sweatshirt barely covering her crotch.

She pulled down on the hem of the sweat shirt, making it pull tight across her tits letting her nipples stand out nicely. I just looked up at them instead and smiled.

"Deb is going to kill you, trying to get into another girls panties..."

I took another swig and then raised my hand wiggling my pinkie finger, the little band I had planned on giving Deb on the end almost like a thimble. "Nope, she gave up that right." I began taking a more serious look at her thighs, wondering how far I could get my hand before getting if chopped off. "Besides, I don't think you're wearing any..." grinning up at her.

Stacy rolled her eyes, "you're... you're... INCORRIAGEBLE!"

"Probably... gimmie a kiss anyway."

Stacy groaned and then stomped towards the door. "Hey Steve!"

I sat up enough to look over the back of the couch to see her grinning and standing by the girls' elevator. She turned her back to me and lifted the back of her sweat shirt flashing her nice ass and pink thong as the elevator door closed.

I raised a drink to myself, pretty bad when the highlight of my day was a flash of thong... but it was a nice butt. I was drunk enough to think that was actually funny.

Somewhere in the next few drinks I guess I passed out. I woke the next morning laid out on the couch, a blanket over me. The coke still there, but my bottle of rum was gone. Did I finish it, did some one take it, or did the house monitor find it? My luck would be the later the way things had been going. I managed to stumble up to my room before my head split open. Sitting on my dresser was a bottle of aspirin, a glass of water... and the bottle of rum with a pink thong around the neck. I took my aspirin and then the thong in hand and crashed on the bed holding that aromatic scrap of cloth to my nose. Wonderful dreams of where the thong had been...

* * * * * * * *

I was stretched out on my bed Saturday trying to watch something on my little black and white TV, nudging the rabbit ears every so often. The place was practically deserted after the Thanksgiving holiday, but I wasn't in the mood to sit in the common room to explain why I wasn't out with my fiancé even if it had a decent TV.

I had just sat back from nudging the rabbit ears for the umpteenth time when Stacy stormed in, "WHERE'S THAT FUCKING RUM?" bending over to search through my drawers, that short dress riding up nicely on her ass and putting her thighs on display.

Stacy looked over her shoulder seeing me looking at her ass, "Keep looking, where's the rum?"

I pointed to my roommates' dresser, "bottom drawer."

Stacy stomped over, yanked the drawer out hard enough to pull it out completely, grabbed the bottle and took a healthy swig... straight.

Her eyes watered, she coughed and pounded her chest, then almost dropped the bottle and collapsed to the floor crying.

I managed to rescue the bottle and get her up enough to sit on the edge of the bed, her tears soaking my t-shirt. In between sobs I found out she had arrived early to pick up her boyfriend to take him to meet her parents, and found him bending some girl over his desk fucking the hell out of her.

I did manage to settle her down a bit, then mixed a rum and coke that was at least more coke than rum. For the next few hours Stacy cried, and drank, and drank and cried, with Stacy berating the male of the species in general, and her FORMER boyfriend specifically while I held her tight and stole a few glances down her dress at some nice pink lace.

Stacy got to her feet, putting her arms up and twirling, almost falling down. "Am I that ugly?"

"Huh?"

"You've been groping and grabbing and ogling since I got here but haven't tried anything. Am I that ugly?" with that she reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress and peeled it up and off, tossing it at me and grinning while doing her best to stay standing.

Stacy put her hands up behind her head and did another slow turn, stopping with her knee kicked out. I looked at her practically naked body. Her slim legs and thighs, her pussy barely covered by a thin pink lace thong clinging to her pussy lips and letting her landing strip show nicely.

Her belly, not exactly flat, but not a pooch either, just a nice womanly figure. Her nice tits, probably a C cup, being showcased in a matching pink lace bra pushing her up and out while letting her dark nipples show through and stand out begging to be played with.

Her necklace hanging down in some nice cleavage hanging around a slim neck, her smiling at me looking at her, "Well?"

I smiled back at her, "Can I get that kiss now?"

Stacy's mouth dropped open, then grinned and did her best half drunken slutty walk over to me, leaned over bending at the waist to let her chest hang in front of me, put her hands on my shoulders, and pulled me forward enough to give me a kiss.

That first kiss felt like I had never been kissed before. Most of the girls I had dated accepted being kissed, and a few on the opposite end of the spectrum had kissed like they were trying to eat me. But the kiss from Stacy...

Our lips met so softly, then she pulled back a bit and licked her lips before pulling back in and kissing me again, turning her head to hold it, her tongue just darting out a bit. I opened my lips a little, but Stacy didn't force her tongue in, merely probing.

I let my tongue out enough to meet hers, each exploring the other, feeling her breathing quicken as I put my hands on her waist holding her soft skin as if for the first time.

Stacy stood back up biting her lips, then looked down at my cock trying to break free of my sweats. Stacy took the last step to the bed, reached down and gripped my cock through my sweats and shifted me up to my belly as she straddled my lap and trapped me between us.

"Maybe you do like me..." as she plastered herself against me humping her mound against my hard cock. This kiss was a bit more serious, but not forced, more exploring.

I let my hands roam as we kissed, up her back and down to her waist, around her sides and then down to cup her butt. That got me a little groan into the kiss and Stacy pulling herself tighter against me.

Stacy broke the kiss and reached down to lift my shirt, stopping with my hands and arms above my head to kiss me again, finding it amusing watching me try to get my arms free.

Once I had my arms out, she leaned back a bit and reached for her bra clasp between the cups. I put my hands on hers to stop her. "Stacy, you're beautiful, but are you sure you want to do this?"

She looked at me for a few seconds, then pulled her hands and mine from her chest. "You're right, I don't want to do this," then she shifted our hands around and brought my hands to her bra, using my hands to squeeze her own tits. "I want you to do this," then arched her back closing her eyes and grinning practically putting her tits in my face.

I kept massaging and squeezing, nibbling on her cleavage as my fingers worked the clasp, popping it open and then leaving her bra still cupping her tits.

I nosed one cup aside as I nibbled my way to her nipple, Stacy wrapping her hands around my head when I took it between my lips. Nibbling and sucking, feeling it harden between my lips. Kissing back across her cleavage to the other before leaning back to look at her cupping her tits with my hands.

Stacy grinned and pushed me back rolling at the same time so we wound up with her on her back and me still between her legs. She looked at me and nodded nudging me against her crotch with her legs still around me. I leaned in and kissed her nose. I kissed her cheek, I kissed her lips, I kissed her lips AGAIN.

I started a trail of kisses, going from one tit and nipple, across her cleavage to the other, then down her belly to the top of that pink thong. Her aroma was almost overpowering my will, struggling to not rip them off. I rubbed my chin against her wet thong inhaling her scent and looking her in the eye, then leaned forward on my elbows to catch the waist of her thong in my fingers.

Stacy looked at me, then put her feet on the bed to lift her butt. I got the thong out from under her, then she put her legs together in the air to finish taking them off herself. I heard her sigh, then spread her knees putting her feet down on either side of me.

There she was, naked and spread before me, her hard brown nipples rising and falling with her breathing, her wet glistening pussy just barely starting to spread, the aroma now more than taken control of my brain.

I stuck my tongue out and slowly ran it up, separating her lips and tasting the most delicious flavor in the world... horny woman.

I know she screeched and jumped a little, I know I kept right on going enjoying the feast spread before me. Opening her with my thumbs to let my tongue delve deeper into her, suckling her inner lips and working up towards her clit.

Later in life I would bring her to orgasm several times before taking her, but that night, that first time, all I could think about was being in her.

I tore myself away from her, still licking her juices from my lips and began working my sweats down past my hips, Stacy giggling at my motions and barely being able to accomplish it without falling over. I leaned back over her, taking my weight on one hand and gripping her hand with my other.

I shifted forward enough that I was on the verge of entering her and put her hand on my cock, her delicate hand on my ACHING cock.

Stacy held me a bit, gripping and squeezing a bit, then working the head of my cock up and down between her wet lips before nudging me closer while rotating her hips up to me.

The head of my cock was between her lips.

I slid slowly into her, and continued laying down on top of her, feeling her hard nipples being pressed into my chest as she took my weight on her, holding her face in my hands as she wrapped her arms around me for a long deep kiss.

I could lie to you and tell you I wanted to just hold and kiss her, but the truth was I was in heaven inside of her and if I had moved I would have popped and flooded her right then and there.

I could feel the ripples in her pussy and my little brain took over. I worked back up to hands and knees and slid from her, the head of my cock just separating her lips, then in again but not as slowly. I held out as long as I could, but a few strokes later I was pounding and emptying my cock into her, shot after shot. I was just about expended when Stacy clamped her legs around me and began cumming under me.

I kept going enough to let her finish before collapsing and then rolling off of her, both of us panting to catch our breath.

I did manage to roll out enough to grab a towel from the chair and hand it to her, I wiped down with my t-shirt and crawled back in to bed with her spooning in front of me as I pulled the covers over us... ___

We almost got caught the next morning, and it was several weeks before we had sex again, this time much slower with Stacy taking the initiative. By spring we were unofficially a couple, and for the most part the monitors left us alone.

The following year Stacy came to my parents for Thanksgiving and I went to hers for Christmas. That spring we moved out of the dorms and into a small apartment.

Now it wasn't all perfume and roses, we both had some trust issues. On my part, I had to quit assuming it would be okay to head out with the boys for an evening at the bar, and we almost came to blows over that a few times.

With Stacy it was lies of omission. Like a lot of women she didn't equate NOT telling me something with lying to me. Telling me we needed to run into town for bread and milk and then also making three stops to shop for shoes didn't go over too well, neither did telling me she didn't feel like cooking and 'let's head down to O'Malleys...' and her friends being glad she could make it got us into a huge fight when we got home. It gave me a real puppy dog feeling, like being jerked around on a chain.

The one that nearly ended us was the summer between our third and fourth year. I was headed over to a friend's house to help him install a new garage door. 'Hey honey, don't work too late, I'm making your favorite stroganoff tonight.' The part she neglected to mention was, 'oh and I invited mom and dad over for supper too.'

We got the new door installed, and I headed home looking forward to a nice evening with Stacy. I was a bit surprised to see my future in-laws, and was about to go take a shower when her mother said, "it sure was nice of you guys to invite us over Steve, it's been a while since we've seen you kids."

I took my shower, put on clean clothes, walked right out the front door and went camping for a week since I hadn't had the chance to get all the camping gear out of the Jeep from our last trip, Stacy got the hint. We had a few minor relapses along the way, but we worked through it.

We both graduated, and kept right on fucking like bunnies. Stacy got a job at a graphics company, and I put my engineering degree to work doing landscaping. You know, shoveling mulch and planting trees. It wasn't much, but it was what I could find.

And life plodded on. I started taking on handyman jobs to help make ends meet, and over the next three years the landscaping gig became a full time job, enough so that Stacy quit her job and became a stay at home mom... times three.

We still had our morning romps. With my home office and Stacy managing the calls and books we could set our own hours, and it wasn't uncommon for a customer to call in the evening or a little before business hours.

That didn't stop us though. More than once I was behind Stacy fucking her hard when the phone would ring, I would slow down so she could answer while I was giving her a teasingly slow fuck. Other times she would hand the phone to me and roll us over to ride me. Blow jobs and pussy eating while the other was on the phone were fair game as well.

My favorite was coming in while she was on the phone and snaking my hand down her shirt to roll and play with her nipples. That usually ended with a bend me over my desk and FUCK ME lunch!

Before the kids it wouldn't be unusual for us to head down to the beach and for Stacy to untie the neck string on her bikini to eliminate tan lines, then absently scratch her tit in her 'sleep' to let it all hang out. Of course that necessitated a trip to the changing rooms to bend her over and release some stress.

Road trips were loose clothes to reach in and play. Sometimes with nothing on underneath, other times Stacy would be in stockings and full corset, letting my fingers roam all over her, playing and scratching at the material over her nipples and shaved pussy until she was so worked up I would have to pull over and bend her over the hood on the exit ramp.

Things did slow down a bit as the kids got older, but during school days a lunch time stop was quite welcome and the two weeks the kids spent with grandparents were awesome.

There were a few times of my work getting in the way of our social calendar, and every once in a while Stacy would start to fall back into her not telling me everything. But except for one or two blow ups we did pretty well.

About a year after the kids went off to college it was like we were back courting again. Holding hands and kissing and groping when we could get away with it, and once in a while when we couldn't. Teasing and playing in the car was an absolute must. I can't count how many orgasms we brought each other to while cruising down the road. Many a trucker was treated to the view of my post orgasmic wife laid out on the passenger seat. Sometimes she even waived when they honked at the view of her bare chest or spread legs.

I got Stacy dressing in more revealing clothes again, short dresses, low necklines, thin tops. She didn't feel she could go braless or bikini anymore, but I did still get her to wear half cups and the like, fairly often. Pulling her top open to nibble on her nipple, and a hand up her skirt to play with her clit, even kneeling down and putting my head under there to lick her seemed to motivate her fairly nicely. I even got her to use the topless deck a few times when we took a cruse!

Things were going well, the kids were doing well, and we were hoping to be grandparents when things got a bit haywire with Stacy.

She started getting a bit moody, cranking the AC up to refrigerator one day, and opening the windows when it was one hundred degrees outside the next. One evening she was waiting inside the door bent over the couch with her dripping pussy waiting to be filled, a few days later she didn't want to be touched.

Stacy finally made a doctors appointment after a fight about her making up her mind what she wanted.

The doctor, female of course, ran some tests and it was confirmed. I sat there stunned, Stacy was only fifty five. We had just begun to begin living our life without the kids. We were planning a second honeymoon and childhood all rolled up into one.

I did some research on line, but most of the treatment discussions were between Stacy and her doctor, and her doctor wouldn't answer my questions except in general terms.

Then came 'the announcement', Stacy, with the support of her naturalist, almost fundamentalist, doctor, had decided not to use any of the treatments. Mother Nature was going to take her course and that was final. I was in a daze for days after, going over the possibilities in my mind. But what was I going to do, hold a gun to her head, force her medication down her throat?

acup
acup
1,117 Followers
12