Losing My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The saga continues.
16.4k words
4.43
58.3k
61
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Many thanks go to RF-Fast and thor_pf and Mike_sx for editing and polishing. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style... and a strong reliance on spell check.

Copyright (c) 2019 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

The disclaimers have been moved to the end of the story for my A D D readers.

--

Just after the first of the year I told Devon I was stealing Dena from him. He just laughed. "Bout damn time. You two were making so much heat over there I was going to have to kick the AC up a notch."

We made a few tentative plans. I would get an enclosed trailer for the Miata. Devon would let us park her car out front with a for sale sign on it. I already had most of my stuff in the bus. We'd drive over and see what she wanted out of her apartment.

She was on a month to month and most of her furniture we donated to a local shelter. The few boxes she had left over we'd put in the front of the trailer until we decided what to do with them.

I did have to chuckle. The day before we were to head out of town I got a call from Stacy. She was pissed that the business was sold under contract. She wanted all her money up front. Her bank account must be getting low since there were no more salary deposits from the company. She was even more pissed when I told her that's what she signed before the divorce paperwork. She started to raise a fuss, but I wasn't having any of it.

"Hey Dena," I yelled over my shoulder as she was headed for the shower to rinse the remains of our last session from her belly and thighs. "I got this porno of an old woman going to town with her dildo. Want to watch it?"

"Asshole," and the call went dead.

I really shouldn't have said that. Dena pestered me for weeks before I gave in and let her see it. "And you were married to that?"

I hung my head. "It wasn't all bad. I've got three great kids with her. She just had to be in control. I didn't realize it for the first twenty years or so."

"TWENTY YEARS?"

"Well at first everything was great. I was putting a lot of time into the business. So was she at first. It was kinda like, within reason, 'what she wanted she got'. I just never realized how far she had pushed that. Then the kids came along. They were great. When they went off to college it was like back when we first met. We had a few years of a second honeymoon. Then around twenty five years in menopause reared its ugly head and everything went to shit."

"But they have treatments for that. I mean they're not perfect, but it can't be that bad."

"She decided not to use HRT."

"But why not? Why did you guys not give it a try?"

I looked at her, just staring at her a moment. "We didn't, she did." I said softly, then turned to look out the window. What else could I say.

"What a fucking CUNT!"

My head snapped around.

Dena was shaking her head, "She gave up all this to be a dried up old cunt. Stupid bitch."

I had never heard Dena talk like that. It took me by surprise. I snorted, then started laughing. Dena did also, and pretty soon we were hugging and laughing.

She asked about how we met, and I told her the basics. She laughed about the thong around the bottle neck. I also told her about some of our problems. My still trying to live like a bachelor and run out with my buddies without telling her. Telling her about Stacy not telling me things, relating the basics of the in laws dinner and me going camping.

She got a fire in her eyes, "Oh that shit pisses me off. My mother is an artist at pulling that shit. It's one of the reason's I don't live anywhere near her."

I pulled her close, we're going to get along juuuust fine.

Step eleven - my lucky number eleven.

So let's get back to the day we were supposed to pull out. Note I say supposed to.

Like a lot of other people I play the lottery. I'm not a fanatic about it, but I try not to miss a drawing. I've hit a few little ones, hell I hit a five hundred dollar scratch ticket once because the lottery machine was down.

So I'm off to get a ticket at my favorite store. I hand the clerk my ticket to scan, and he hands it back to me. They've changed things up and I have to fill out a new ticket, and it's going to cost me two dollars per instead of one.

So I grumble and grab a new ticket to fill out. I've always played the same numbers. I used the kids birthdays for the main numbers, and Stacy's cup size as the Powerball. Cheesy huh?

So I start filling out the new ticket, and it hits me. Why the hell am I using Stacy anything.

I grin and crumple the ticket and grab a new one. I still use the kids numbers. But with Dena... Well I can't use one one one for AAA, but I guess I could use one one since she uses AA padded bras to keep them from mashing her nipples.

She grins at me watching her take them off and tweak her nipples at me. I love the way she screams when I paint her little tits after fucking her to a few orgasms! And just because they are such a lovely pair decorated like that I got the two times multiplier for the hell of it!

I get my ticket imagining what I would do if I hit the big jackpot like every other schmuck in line. It's always nice to fantasize.

So we're all packed up and headed for the truck stop to top off the bus. I take my ticket in to hit the scanner after filling the tanks and getting out of the way, and the clerks are all excited. Somebody in town hit the two million jackpot. They mention the store and I freeze. I don't know what stopped me, but I didn't scan it. I grabbed one of the preprinted slips with the winning numbers on it.

SON OF A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!

I made it back to the bus. Dena was all giggly until she saw me. Furrowing her brow, she hesitated before saying, "What is it honey?"

I dropped onto the couch and handed her the tickets.

"DAMN Steven, now what are you going to do?"

"I don't have a fucking clue."

"Well they say you need to set stuff up before you claim it. That's what I've heard anyway."

"Same here."

I did the only thing I could think to do, I called Mac.

"Hey Mac, what would you do if you hit the lottery?"

He just chuckled, "I'd buy an island and stock it with naked babes."

"Okay..."

"Wait a minute, you're serious."

"As a heart attack."

"Fuuuuck..."

"That about sums it up."

"How much, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Two mil."

He chuckled, "So not the big one, just a nice chunk of change."

"A chunk of change?"

I could hear it in his voice, he was amused. "Well it starts as two, then the feds, state, and locals get their piece. Figure you wind up with somewhere between one point three and one point four after all the taxes. Let me make a call."

"Is there anything I should or shouldn't do?"

"Sign it, copy it, put the original in an envelope in a safety deposit box. Then sit tight. And for god sakes don't tell Stacy or she'll contest the divorce."

"Okay." I hung up and signed the ticket, then pushed it toward Dena.

"What?"

"Sign it."

"But it's your ticket."

"No, it's our ticket."

I told her what had happened when I went to get it, and my changing the Powerball number and why.

"But that's not the number you won on."

"Maybe not, but it's the reason my luck is changing."

Dena kicked her head back laughing. She practically ripped her tank top off. Her padded bra was next, but twirled over her head on her finger by the strap before she launched it toward the dash. She cupped her tits and sat on my lap. "So my itty bitty titties were good for something after all!"

I put my hands on her waist to bring her closer, "You mean besides nibbling on?"

I inhaled one tit, and then the other as I grabbed and squeezed her ass.

She kicked her head back alternating between laughing and groaning. "Oh Steven, I Lu..." Her eyes flew open as her head snapped down to look at me.

I took her cheeks in my hands and brought her close to me. "Yeah, me too." I smiled at her realizing she had been calling me Steven this whole time and I didn't care. I used to HATE being called Steven. And now I might even like it.

We undressed each other as we made our way back to the bed. The phone rang while we were back there, but making Dena scream was more important. I think I gave her four good orgasms before she grinned and clamped down on me forcing me to flood her pussy.

I rolled out and grabbed a towel to toss to her as I staggered to the phone. There was a message from Mac to call another lawyer. He recommended one who had experience with lottery winnings and left the contact information.

I talked to the lawyer while Dena did her best to distract me. Smiling at me and sucking down my soft cock while on the phone was not fair, even if I was talking to a lawyer. A woman in my ear and another between my legs is almost more than any man should have to endure.

By the time I got off the phone, Dena had me hard and was sitting back with her legs and pussy spread playing with a very wet pussy. I hit the end button, hauled her up off the floor, bent her over the table, and just fucked the shit out of her. There is no better sound than a sloppy wet pussy filling the air as my thighs slapped her ass. I grabbed her shoulders and rammed home roaring as I flooded her with everything I had left. Collapsing on her back and doing my best to hold in tight as I lost consciousness...

There was a hell of a puddle between our legs on the floor, and more dribbling down Dena's legs. She grinned and cupped her pussy as she scooted to the shower. Damn I'm glad for linoleum floors in the kitchen.

The paperwork with the lawyer to set up the front company was done in two days. The waiting for a month before claiming the prize to let the media interest die down was agonizing. We didn't need Stacy getting ANY wind of things. I had to go shopping, to the mall, to the movies, out to dinner. And I had to do it all with this hot babe on my shoulder letting me look down her top at her nipples standing out.

Now at least in the movies and out to dinner I got to slip my hand up her skirt or down her dress. Okay, the dress shopping was kinda fun. She had to tease me and made sure she could flash me in whatever she picked out. But I had to wait until we got back to the bus to throw her onto the bed and fuck the hell out of her!

Mmmmm, but I did get even. While we were waiting I had some custom jewelry made for her. It was a seven piece set. First off were a small pair of lucky horseshoe pierced earrings and a nice jeweled horseshoe necklace, several nice diamonds in them. That was followed by a pair of smaller but still nicely jeweled horseshoes for her pierced nipples. She giggled when she saw the little pair to replace the studs she had in her pussy lips.

And while they weren't red, she sure liked her Valentine's present. I liked mine too. They felt a WHOLE lot different when she was riding me, and I could get the ones on her nipples flipping back and forth if I got my timing right with her on her back. Damn that woman can scream!

--

So a month and a half later than planned we finally got on the road. Not that we really stayed in town, we just had to stick around South Carolina to collect the ticket.

And since Dena decided to torture me while we stuck around, our first family visit was to her moms. She wanted to skip it, but I insisted we do that if she wanted to go visit my kids. Besides, it was just a short haul down to Savannah. In hindsight I almost wish I had taken her advice.

The first clue was Dena was driving. While she was more than qualified to drive the bus, she didn't do it very often. We drove into a section of town that I would call McMansion-ville. Huge estate lots, grass that looked like it was just mowed this morning, you get the picture.

Dena knew what I was thinking. "Monday Wednesday Friday and they're dedicated to this subdivision."

We pulled up to the gate, with a live guard even. He took one look at Dena in a button up shirt and was going to make her back out even if she was driving a nice bus.

A little back and forth after showing him her ID and we were waived through.

"Would you need an escort ma'am?"

She just looked at him in disgust. "Fuck no! You never bothered to ask me that when I lived there."

He jumped back when Dena put her foot on the floor giving him a cloud of exhaust as we went past.

"Friend of yours?"

She snorted, "That ass hole? The only reason he still has a job is his Daddy is the police commissioner. He has a problem with wandering hands on little kids. Boys or girls."

I just shook my head.

We went down and around toward the back of the development, the lots getting larger and larger. We came around a corner and Dena slammed on the brakes. "Did I fucking tell you or what?" she pointed to a very large house at the end of a large cul-de-sac. Just off center to maximize the lot size. And there were a number of cars parked here and there were two young kids acting as valets. Personally I didn't think they were old enough to have a driver's license, but then I had been known to mis-judge the age of most young ones lately.

She put her foot on the gas and pulled right up in the driveway as the kids tried to wave her off. She went right over the little orange cones and stopped right smack dab in the middle. No one was getting by on either side without pulling out into the grass even before we put out the slide outs.

Dena hauled me back to the bedroom, her nice top and lace bra going one way and the slacks going another. She was just a bit pissed, and those new jeweled nipple shields I got for her last week were making her chest dance and sparkle with her energetic movement.

She grabbed an old pair of my decent but not the nicest jeans and tossed them to me. "Steven, would you do me a favor and dress down a bit today?"

"Um, I guess so. You don't want me to make a good impression?"

She tossed me one of my plain white shirts, then took it from my hands and held me tight. "Steven, we told her we were coming to visit, just us." She turned and pointed out the window. "I told you she was a socialite. She's invited half the county to witness my homecoming. I would also bet that most of those cars belong to the most eligible bachelors and their families."

She huffed and dropped to the end of the bed, just hard enough to draw my attention momentarily to a nice little jewel encased titty bounce. "You remember the conversation. We were going to have a nice little get together. Well there it is. She just didn't bother to add that she was going to invite half the county."

At first I was going to chuckle, but the more Dena said the more I was just as pissed off. It reminded me of the stunts Stacy had pulled over the years. "Boots or shoes?"

Dena grinned and sauntered over to me, "Boots," she grinned just before giving me a nice kiss.

"Next thing you're going to tell me is you're going braless." I said as I openly leered at her bare chest.

She grinned, "HELL YEAH!" She cupped her delicious little mounds, "If we had time I'd get you to fuck me silly and paint my boobs too!"

So we dressed down while there was a persistent knocking on the door. Nice, but not new jeans, button up shirts with no pockets. It didn't make much difference to me, but it sure didn't hide Dena's nipples, and a slight glint of her jewelry if I looked close... A pair of comfortable boots and we headed for the door.

We stepped out, and there was an older gentleman waiting in a nice suit looking very perturbed.

"I'm sorry ma'am, sir. This is a private affair. You'll have to leave."

Dena put her hands on her hips with a discouraged look. "Now Franklin, I haven't been gone all that long."

He looked at her a moment, then his eyes went wide, "Ms. Dianna?"

"Franklin, don't you dare call me that when mother isn't around. I'll box your ears."

"Oh it is you!" He gave her a big hug, then backed away keeping her hands in his. "And this gentleman is?"

Dena looked at me and winked, "This is Steven, my fiancé."

He hugged her again, then pulled back and shook my hand. "Congratulations', and may I say you have one of the finest young ladies I have ever known." He made an exaggerated wink, "Even if she can be a bit rough around the edges once in a while."

Dena gave him a light punch on the shoulder and he acted like he was going to be knocked over. It was easy to see he was one of the good ones around here. He grinned just before we went through the front door. Once inside he announced us, 'Ms. Dianna and her betrothed Steven'.

You could have heard a pin drop. As he walked us down into all the fancy duds and people that looked like they wanted to stay away so they weren't contaminated, Dena leaned close and whispered. "They'll try and divide and conquer. Be careful."

This was quite an affair. There had to be at least a hundred and fifty guests and several dozen servants. We were escorted over to her mother in the center of a large group. There was only one open chair.

"Well we can see if we can find another chair for... um... Stevie wasn't it?"

I could see the fire in Dena's eyes. It didn't come close to the plastic smile on her face. "Oh this will be just fine mom, won't it Steven?"

Her mother grimaced and being called 'mom', and Dena pushed me to the chair and sat on my lap pulling my arm around her just under her tits. "Comfy dear?" wigging her ass against my cock.

"Very, babe," and kissed her neck while ogling her nipples down her top that her pulling my arm up under her tits caused to billow open. She knew I couldn't resist looking.

Evidentially it was some kind of taboo to show affection around here. Dena was constantly stroking my hand or arm. She would tip her head to one side to let me kiss her neck from time to time. Usually when her mother was introducing this person or that person and their son who was doing something they evidentially thought was important.

After about the tenth character made their way through Dena got up and grabbed my hand. "Time to stretch our legs. Let me show you the garden honey."

"But Dianna dear, there are so many more I need to introduce you to."

Dena got a look, "Mom, my fiancé and I are going out to the garden."

"But Dianna..."

We made it outside. "ARGH! Some days I just want to strangle her!"

I chuckled, "Would it help if I kissed you and groped your ass?"

She grinned at me and turned her back to the house, "You know, I think it just might. And it would probably go over better than me dropping and inhaling your dick."

I gave her a long slow kiss and grabbed her ass with both hands. She giggled and sighed. "Maybe I should get a quick snack," she added as she groped my hard cock. We walked the gardens. She pointed out all the various plants, most of which I knew but didn't know she did.

"I thought your degree was in business?"

She groaned. "That's what I got because my parents wanted it. I was never a cubicle girl. I was always messing around out here. I even played with trying to cross pollinate to make a few new varieties. I got one to grow, but it wasn't enough of a difference to be considered a true new verity."

I grinned, "Careful, you better not let some of those anti-GMO nuts in there hear that or they'll run you out of town on a rail."

She snickered. "Too true. They have no idea that there isn't a product or plant out there that is a true non-GMO. They just want to differentiate between Mother Nature taking a few decades and man taking a few years."

acup
acup
1,117 Followers