Losing My Wife in a Game of Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers

"Spread your legs," he said. "We have an audience, don't forget."

Michelle spread her legs as wide as they could go, opening her pussy up for Eric and John and myself. Lenny pushed his dick back into her mouth and started face fucking her. At the same time, he reached forward and dipped three fingers into her pussy and started stroking it. With his free hand, he clamped down on her left tit and squeezed it hard.

Michelle gripped his ass as he plowed into her mouth, and that sent him over the edge. He jammed his dick as far as it would go down her throat. His balls fell on her nose and choked her a little, and her convulsions made her hyper-sensitive. He rocked her spread pussy with three fingers, trying to make her cum in time with his own ejaculation.

He watched as her hips bounced up off the table, pushing her pussy against his fingers even harder. As she thrashed to meet him, he knew she was about to cum. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and ordered her to start stroking it. She did not need to be told. She stroked his cock with her left hand and grabbed his right hand with her own and pushed it further up her pussy.

They rubbed her pussy together, her hips still thrusting up into their hands, putting her right on the brink of orgasm. Lenny released her tit with his left hand and waved Eric and John over to the table. I was so stunned by the show that I had not noticed that they had both whipped their cocks out and were jerking them to hard erections.

"Yeah baby, make yourself cum," said Lenny.

He grabbed both of her tits and thrust his dick in and out of her mouth, her cheeks extending in either way depending on which way he pushed into her. She thrashed against the table with so much force he through she was going to break it, so he pushed her stomach down until she was flat on her back. He noticed how sweaty she was and how wet her hands were as she fingered herself, and he felt himself ready to cum.

"Yeah. Yeah! Yessss!" he screamed as she jerked his dick an he ejaculated onto her face. She held her mouth open and let some of his cum land in her mouth as she fingered herself to her third orgasm of the night. Her knees instinctively clenched together as she came, and then she felt something she wasn't expecting. John stroked his cock onto her spread pussy, her ass and the back of her legs.

Lenny put his hand on her chin and kept her head facing downward so she couldn't protest. Eric, standing at her side, shot his load all over her midsection, from her belly button to her tits. A few drops landed on her left arm as she raised it to block him.

The three men backed away from her, but Michelle continued to lay sprawled on the table, cum-stained, sweaty and legs spread. She idly played with her tits and wiped her hands through the cum on her body. Eric and John put their dicks back in their pants, thanked Lenny, and left. Lenny pulled Michelle back towards the center of the table so her calves hung over the edge and her head was lying flat again. He grabbed her hair and looked into her cum-covered face.

"Whenever you want to do that again, you just give me a call. You are one fucked-up slut!"

Michelle could not muster a reply, and simply laid there in a state of euphoria. Lenny put his clothes on and walked towards the door, stopping to pat me on the shoulder.

"Thanks, man. You are a lucky guy," he said, chuckling as he walked up the stairs.

I followed him up the stairs and saw him out, and started to return to the basement. But I could hear my wife panting heavily, and I decided I could not face her tonight. I went to bed, alone, tossing and turning, playing the evening over and over again in my head. I doubt our lives will ever be the same again.

abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers
12