Losing the Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood back up Pete suddenly reached forward and grabbed Sharon by the waist and pulled her so that she ended up sitting on his lap. Very quickly his hands were roving over Sharon's tits and she was doing nothing to stop him. Her eyes closed and her head tilted up as she leaned back against his chest. The empty beer can dropped from her fingers as she raised her arms over her head to give him better access to her breasts. With no reluctance to his advances, Pete's right hand drifted down to Sharon's pussy and started rubbing. This time she moaned and started to wiggle a little. After a few moments her eyes fluttered open and she jumped up and off his lap.

"This isn't that kind of party" Sharon mumbled. At least that's what I thought I heard. She was pretty quiet as she stood there. Pete's groping had completely exposed her breasts and her nipples were poking strong. Her panties had been partially pulled to the side, and half her cunt was exposed as well.

Jason, having watched all this, stepped behind Sharon and took his turn grabbing her waist. With her back to Jason and facing Pete she moaned again. Jason untied the skirt and it dropped to the floor. It wasn't doing much anyway since it had risen up to her hips. But now all she had on was a sheer bikini style top that was pulled down to expose her nipples, along with the sheer and very small g-string partially pulled to the side. She leaned back into Jason as with one hand he began caressing her left tit and with the other untying the top. Within seconds the top was loose and then it joined her skirt on the floor.

Unable to just watch, Pete leaned forward and began messing with Sharon's g-string. I hadn't realized this before but there was some kind of quick release hook so rather than pulling them down they merely became unhooked and dropped to the floor.

Honestly, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was my Sharon standing there stark naked, her back pressed against Jason as he ran his hands all over her; and Pete on his knees in front of her, his face inches from her pussy and his hands moving up her leg to the promised land. Soon, Pete had his fingers in her pussy as she spread her legs as much as she could while still standing. Sharon reached behind her and I watched as she began stroking Jason's cock through his pants. Within seconds, she had unzipped his pants and had her hand inside. His pants, freed from the support, dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them as Sharon tugged down on his boxers, freeing his cock.

Sharon turned around to face Jason, his cock pressing against her mound as she rubbed and yanked at it. Pete stood up behind her and started taking his clothes off. Within seconds Sharon was standing naked with two naked guys. Rubbing one cock with her right hand and another cock with her left hand, Sharon looked completely lost in the moment.

Jason took some control and pushed Sharon down to her knees where she became face to 2 cocks, one in each hand. I thought she was going to start sucking on them but Jason pushed her further down onto her back on the floor. She didn't let go of either cock, so both guys had to go down to their knees. Jason spread Sharon's legs and positioned himself between them. Sharon arched her back in preparation and yanked on his cock. I heard her scream clearly as Jason entered her and her body shook in an orgasm like no other.

As I mentioned before, this wasn't really the plan but it was clear Sharon was out of her mind in lust. She was naked with two guys; one was pumping her as she continued an orgasm. She had the other's cock in her hand, yanking and pulling. I don't think I can adequately explain the conflict I felt. On the one hand, it was unsettling watching my wife getting fucked by not just one but two guys, especially since she didn't know I was around. This is cheating.

On the other hand, this was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I mean, I enjoy watching Sharon in the throes of passion when we are making love, but I've never seen her like that. Bucking and screaming while being lost in the moment. I can't think of any other term but amazing.

Sharon's orgasm had to last for at least two minutes as I watched her going and going, her tits bouncing violently as Jason pumped her faster and faster. Finally, Jason roared as he blew his load and I heard Sharon scream one more time as it all crashed down.

Her body went limp, and her hands dropped to the floor, ironically leaving Pete hanging in dismay. He must have been pretty close, because his face was all mashed up. Either that or Sharon had been yanking so hard that he was in real pain, which wouldn't bother me too much.

Jason pulled his cock from Sharon as she gasped one last time and I saw that it was just drenched in her juices. Sharon worked her way into a seated position, her face flushed, and her chest even more flushed. "I can't move my legs" she said with a smile, looking at Jason's cock rather than his face. I'm not sure if she was more afraid of looking into his eyes or still enamored with his cock. I'm leaning toward the cock.

With the activity seemingly over I thought it best to back away from the window and head back for the car. Once there I called her number and let her know I was about 5 minutes away and to have a beer ready for me. What happened next is the next chapter.

12