Losing the House but Winning Mom 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, with all of this new to him, not wanting to make a horrible mistake, he didn't know what her agenda was. What was her motivation for stripping naked in front of him? What was her motivation for removing her nightgown to go to bed naked? What was her motivation to ask him to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her naked body? Was her motivation to strip herself naked because she was hot, because she wanted to rid him of lusting over her, or was her motivation to remove her nightgown because she wanted sex, incestuous sex? Was her motivation innocent or was it incestuous?

* * * * *

With him a horny, sexually frustrated man, how could he be sure? With all of this new to him, he could be confusing his mother's innocence intentions with her sexual and incestuous agenda. With him being so sexually attracted to his mother, he could be confusing his mother's love for him with her imagined sexual attraction to him. With him perversely perverted and with everything he thinks in regards to his mother as incestuous, he could be clueless in his mother's love for him that he thinks is sexual.

He was so confused. He was so sexually excited. He was so sexually frustrated. All he knew was that he wanted to have sex with his mother. He wanted to feel and fondle her big tits before fingering and sucking her erect nipples. He wanted to lick her clit and finger her pussy before having sexual intercourse with his mother. All he knew was that he wanted to make love to his mother before fucking his mother. All he knew was that he wanted her to touch his cock before wrapping her fingers around his stiff prick. He wanted her to stroke his dick before sucking his penis. He wanted to cum in his mother's mouth and he wanted to watch her swallow him.

So what? On the surface, what's so wrong with that? What's wrong with him having sex with his mother? Why is it so wrong to want to make love to his mother when, more than any other woman, she is the woman that he loves the most? With him having sex with any woman who gives him the eye, women who don't really care about him, women who don't love him, and women who will never love him in the way that his mother loves him, why wouldn't he want to have sex with his mother?

Then, again, the flipside of that coin, what's wrong with him? Why is he so sexually attracted to his mother? Why does he see himself going to bed with his mother, albeit with her naked, as a sexual opportunity instead of an act of kindness and love? Why is he putting his wanton desires and incestuous, sexual attractions on his mother? Just because he was incestuous attracted to her doesn't mean that she was sexually attracted to him.

After she dared him to strip off all of his clothes, he was in a quandary. In the way she was looking at his cock, staring at his prick, and ogling his naked body, she made him think that his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Yet, it was one thing for him to sexually want his mother, it was something else entirely for his mother to sexually want him. She wasn't like that. She wasn't a slut, a whore, or incestuous, trailer tramp trash. She was his mother and he was his son.

How dare he think of her in that sexually inappropriate way? How dare he want to have sex with his naked mother? Yet, unable to control his incestuous, sexual, lustful desires for her naked body, dare he go to bed naked too? If it wasn't tempting himself enough to try and have sex with her while she was in bed naked, he'd be double daring himself from having sex with his naked mother while he was in bed naked with her too. Dare he play in the Devil's playground by giving into the incestuous temptation of trying to have sex with his mother? Truth be told, truth or dare, he'd love to be in bed naked with his mother.

The more he thought about going to bed naked with his mother, he couldn't wait to feel his erect, naked cock pressed up against his mother's shapely, naked ass. Not just his cock but also he couldn't wait to press the full length of his naked body up against his mother's naked body while reaching his hand around her to cup her naked breasts and possibly even finger her erect nipples. A sexual fantasy come true, he could only imagine what it would feel like to hold her, to hug her, to cuddle her, and to spoon her while dry humping her and while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

Only, suddenly feeling guilty for all that he imagined sexually doing to his mother, nothing more than a sexual fantasy he enjoyed having and masturbating himself to, he'd never violate her in such an incestuous way. He'd never force her to do anything sexual. It's one thing for her to be naked but it's quite another thing for him to be naked and in the same bed with her too. What was he thinking? Obviously for her to be naked, she sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her.

Right? He didn't know. He wasn't sure.

He had lost his mind to incestuous thoughts. He was thinking too much with his cock instead of with his brain. Even though he fantasized touching and feeling his naked mother while masturbating himself, he'd never touch and feel his naked mother in such a sexual and incestuous way. Just because she was naked didn't mean that she wanted sex or was expecting him to give her sex.

Right? He didn't know. He wasn't sure.

'Oh, my God, this is my sexual fantasy come true. I can only imagine what it would feel like to hold her, to hug her, to cuddle her, and to spoon my naked mother while I was naked too,' he thought to himself.

Only, if indeed he had the courage to go to bed naked, it certainly would be enough that he'd be naked and in bed with his naked mother. With her allowing him to hold her, to hug her, to cuddle her, and to spoon her but with no mention of dry humping her, he'd better not push his luck by dry humping her naked ass. As if he was a dirty dog and he certainly was, he needed to remove the thought of dry humping his mother from his mind. Not wanting to prematurely ruin what may blossom between them, it was one thing for him to be in bed with his naked mother but for her to allow him to touch her and feel her sexually was something else.

Knowing the modestly moral mother she was before tonight, nonetheless her stripping off her clothes in front of him, she'd never allow him to touch and feel her in the way he wish he could touch and feel her. She'd never allow him to finger her nipples and finger her pussy, while trying to slide his stiff prick inside of her from behind. Besides, even if she allowed him to touch and feel her in such a sexually inappropriate way, filled with remorse, regret, and guilt, how could he look her in the eye the next morning? Even though he was a horny, sexually frustrated man and she was a beautiful, sexy woman, the unalterable fact remained that she was his mother and he was her son.

A good woman, a God fearing woman with a big heart, and a strong woman, his mother wasn't trailer trash. His mother wasn't a tramp with a tramp stamp tattooed on her lower back and just above her ass. She didn't have any tattoos. Her nipples, her tongue, and her clit weren't pierced. She didn't advertise to the world that she was a whore, that she sucked cock, or that she took it up the ass. She wasn't a wild woman. She was his mother and he was her son.

Unfortunately and sexually frustrating for him, she wasn't the type of incestuous, sexual woman who'd ever have sex with him. Just because she stripped herself naked in front of him doesn't mean that she wanted him to give her sex. Just because she was in bed naked with him and wanted him to sleep with her while holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her, doesn't make her an incestuous whore. Her being in bed naked with him just makes her cold, tired, and lonely. Her being in bed naked with him just makes her more of a MILF of a mother and makes him sexually and incestuously want her even more.

* * * * *

He needed to calm the fuck down and to take his mother being naked and in bed for what it was. Nothing. Absolutely nothing more than what it was. No matter what her sexual agenda was or wasn't the fact remained that she was his mother and he was her son. Yet, just as he was, first she was cold and now she was hot. First he was cold and now he is hot, so very hot. Only, him being hot had nothing to do with the temperature. His horny libido was making him hot.

Now, suddenly, he felt as if he was taking sexual advantage of his mother by even thinking about stripping himself naked and going to bed naked too. She doesn't even know he was thinking about getting naked before climbing in bed with her. What would she say if he did get in bed naked with her? What would she do if he hugged her naked body with is naked body? Would she jump? Would she recoil? Would she reject him? Would she tell him to put on his pajama bottoms? Or would she pretend she didn't notice that he was naked?

Now that he was thinking about going to bed naked, he wanted to go to bed naked. He'd like nothing more than to hold, hug, cuddle, and spoon his naked mother with his naked body. Only, with his erection having a mind of its own and acting as if it was a probe looking for a warm, wet place to hide, he'd be impaling his mother's naked body in places where his cock should never touch his mother's naked body.

Especially now after seeing her naked when she stripped off her clothes in front of him, she doesn't even know how much he sexually wanted her. Yet, in the way he was staring at her, leering her naked body, and ogling her ass, her tits, and her pussy, how could she not know that he wants he sexually? She even said that she knew he sexually lusted over her while masturbating over her.

Yet, what if she was mad that he removed his clothes before getting in bed? With his sexual lust for his mother so obviously transparent, and with her knowing that he sexually wants her after calling her a MILF, what if she was mad that he had the thoughts of him actually having sex with her? With his sexual lust for his mother so obviously transparent, what if she was pissed that he had an erection when he came to bed, especially when she wasn't even wet. As much as he'd love to have sex with his mother, he knew that she'd never have sex with her son.

"Bed? Yeah. Okay. Sure," he said.

He had thought about retrieving his pajama bottoms from the bureau drawer, but abandoning that idea, he didn't. Instead, with his mother already facing the other way, he did something he wouldn't have done had she been looking at him, watching him, and judging him. Daring himself to do so, instead of coming to bed wearing pajama bottoms and a tee shirt, he removed his tee shirt and socks. He needed to know what it would feel like to be naked and in bed with his naked mother. He needed to know what it would feel like to have his naked body pressed up against her naked body. Now the only things he was wearing were his smile and his erection.

'Fuck it,' he thought to himself. 'Maybe with her already in bed naked, she was expecting me to come to bed naked too. Maybe with her already in bed naked, she's expecting me to give her sex. Maybe with her already in bed naked, her way to make me feel better, she's willing to give me sex after all that happened today.'

Happy to oblige her, he only hoped as the horny son that he was that he wasn't getting the wrong idea from his mother by her stripping off her blouse, her jeans, her bra, and her panties in front of his horny eyes. He hoped he wasn't getting the wrong impression of his mother by her stripping off her flannel nightgown and going to bed naked. Yet, what else was he to think? In all the years he had lived with her, he had never seen any more than a sliver of her panties in a quick up skirt flash. In all the years he had lived with her, he had never seen any more of the top of her bra and her long, line of cleavage in a down blouse sneak peek.

Now, after seeing her parading around him in her bra and panty, topless, and then naked, there was no way that he could stop himself from getting naked too. Even if his mother only wanted him to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her, why would she have him do that while she was naked? With him naked too and his cock pressed up against her naked body, at the very least, with him dry humping her, there was no way that he wouldn't try and have sex with her.

* * * * *

With his mother already on her side and turned away from him, when he lifted the sheet to climb in bed beside her, as if he was dreaming it, imagining it, and fantasizing it, he saw his mother's shapely, naked ass. With her beautiful ass curled toward him, she was in the fetal position. Did she expect to have sex with him? Did she want him to fuck her doggie style from behind?

While holding her, hugging her, cuddling her, and spooning her, did she want him to touch her and feel her in a sexually, incestuous way? Wanting to know if she was wet, he so wanted to slide a slow hand along her pussy slit. He so needed to know if she was as wet as he was hard. Immediately with his mother lying there so sexy and so vulnerable, his cock went from semi-erect to fully erect. He'd love nothing more than to slide his hard cock in her warm, wet pussy.

"Hold me, Michael. Hug me. I'm cold. Cuddle me and spoon me until I warm up," she said moving her firm ass against his hard cock.

'Oh, my God,' he thought when she pressed her naked ass against his naked, erect prick. 'Fuck me. I don't believe this.'

His mother's naked ass was position right against his naked cock.

"Mom," not knowing what else to say, he let out a whisper.

As if she was sexually teasing him and erotically enticing him to touch her and feel her, she continued wiggling her shapely naked ass against his naked body until his cock found a comfortable place between her naked ass cheeks. He so wanted to hump her. He so wanted to make love to her. He so wanted to turn her over and fuck her.

"Oh, Michael. Someone is naked other than me. Someone has an erection," she said with a dirty laugh while wiggling her ass tighter into his prick again. "Actually that feels good baby," she said. "With your prick so very hard, you're making Mommy feel so loved and so wanted."

To be continued...

12