Losing the House but Winning Mom 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe his mother was licking and sucking all of her vaginal secrets from his cock. He couldn't believe his mother had his prick in her mouth. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking him. Stroking him with one hand, she cupped his testicles with her other. In total shock, he couldn't believe his mother had his prick in her hand and in her mouth.

In total incestuous love and lust with his mother, he couldn't believe his mother was sucking him. He put a gentle hand to the back of her head and humped her mouth while fucking her face. He felt her tits and fingered her nipples while she stroked him harder and faster while sucking his cock deeper. She looked up at him while he looked down at her. It sexually excited him even more to see his cock in his mother's mouth.

She stroked him hard and stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Then, as if he was cumming in Debbie's, Linda's, Audrey's, Helen's, Christine's, Heather's, Tiffany's, or Rebecca's mouth, women he had dated in the past and who had blown him, he exploded a full load of cum in his mother's mouth. True to her word, instead of spitting out his cum in a tissue, she swallowed his cum. His mother not only blew him but she allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed his cum.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
nightdragon1nightdragon1over 2 years ago

Well we were well informed about what the son was thinking and feeling. It's a shame the author didn't inform us what the mom was thinking and feeling.......

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
The hottest!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWW

Probably the hottest chapter of the whole series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

nicebreezenicebreezealmost 5 years ago
too hard to suck

i wish she had let him continue to fuck her and then come inside of her.. how sexy they both are. i gathered she had nice titties and he had a super thick long dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great buildup to this chapter!

Such a delightful buildup to this chapter!

Btb1438Btb1438almost 7 years ago
Worth cumming

Great keeping us involved in the story! 5+

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories