Losing the House but Winning Mom 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelo's butler reappeared carrying a silver tray with a pen, a piece of paper, an envelope, and a business card. Angelo removed the piece of paper, the pen, the envelope, and the business card from the tray. He signed the paper, returned the pen to the tray, and stuffed the paper in the envelope along with the business card. He sealed the envelope closed with a lick before handing it to Jennifer.

"I'm sorry but I have a pressing appointment. Please don't open the envelope until you leave. I've given you what I thought was fair compensation for your house, for your time, and for your trouble," said Angelo standing and shaking both Jennifer's and Michael's hands. "Good luck to you both. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me."

The butler escorted them out and locked the door behind them. Obeying him, she didn't open the envelope until they were in the truck. Figuring it was a check for a dollar or enough to buy a nice dinner, it was a cashier's check made out to her for one million dollars. Along with the cashier's check was a note that read, "The money is free and clear. Don't worry about the taxes. I'll take care of that for you. Your taxes on a million dollars would have been four hundred thousand dollars but it's just another charitable tax deduction for me."

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.