Losing the House but Winning Mom 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he said in a sexually excited whisper. How could he say otherwise? She was driving him sexually mad with incestuous desire for her. "I'm okay with you holding me and touching me in a sexually, incestuous way. I'm okay with having sex with you, Mother. I want to have sex with you," he said kissing her.

Only, he wished instead of only holding his cock, fondling his prick, and cupping his testicles in her hand that she'd stroke him. Horny before and with his mother making him even hornier now, he wished she'd give him a motherly hand job and/or a motherly blowjob in the way that she gave his father a wifely hand job and a wifely blowjob. He'd love nothing more than to stare down at his mother looking up at him with her big, green eyes, with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth.

"You have such a beautiful prick Michael and I promise not to stroke you," she said pausing to look at him through the darkness of her bedroom, "that is, unless you ask me to do that. Okay?"

She said what he was thinking again as if picking up on his thoughts again. Teasing him again, she was playing her game of reluctance now. Giving him a taste of his own medicine, she was putting the onus of them having sex back on him.

'It's okay if you stroke me and give me a hand job,' he thought and wanted to say but didn't.

He wanted this to be her sexual seduction and not his. Yet, obviously, his mother was willing to share the blame, the guilt, and the remorse of their forbidden, sexual relationship. Obviously with her wanting him to make the first move, this was his cue to tell her that it was okay for her to stroke him and/or to suck him if she had a mind to do that. Only, he needed to tell her that before she'd do any of that.

"Okay," he said wishing he had the balls to ask her to suck him. Instead of having her masturbate him and have him cum all over her hand, he'd much rather have her suck him and cum in her mouth. "Yes, I'd like for you to stroke me, Mom. I'd like for you to masturbate me, Mom," he said when he really wanted to say, I'd like for you to suck me.

Whether by her hand, her mouth, or her pussy, he'd love to cum for his mother. He'd love to see the look on her face when he ejaculated his load of cum for her and because of her. Thinking about putting his hand on her hand to hump her hand, with the help of his mother and with the help of his mother's hand, he could give himself a reluctant hand job. Only with his mother willing and ready to masturbate him, he didn't need to do that. Knowing full well what he was doing, he knew she'd leave her hand there while he was humping her hand.

A sexual fantasy come true, if he wanted to she'd give him a motherly hand job. If he wanted to, she'd allow him to cum all over her hand. The best Christmas gift he could ever want, he'd love to cum all over his mother's hand. He'd love to see his mother's hand coated with is cum.

An even better Christmas gift than that, he'd love to cum in his mother's mouth. He'd love for his mother to blow him again. He'd love to put a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head and hump her mouth while fucking her face. He'd love to feel and fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples while she sucked his prick. He'd love to feel that overwhelming sexual and incestuous release of cumming in his mother's willing mouth.

The trifecta of Christmas gifts, he'd love to cum all over his mother's hand, in her mouth, and inside of her pussy. Only, he wouldn't want to get her pregnant. Giving her a child would ruin everything. Nonetheless, being careful not to cum inside of her, he desperately wanted to make love to his mother again.

Kissing and kissing her, French kissing her, he wanted to make out with his mother while on top of her and humping her. Then, rolling her over and mounting her, humping her faster, harder, and deeper, he'd love to fuck his mother again. He'd love nothing more than to pound her pussy. He'd love nothing more than to give her an orgasm with his cock.

"You have a very big cock Michael, much bigger than your father's cock," she said in a whisper while squeezing his prick and while staring down at his prick. "It's very hard, much harder than your father's cock because of his drinking. He had trouble getting an erection sometimes."

He looked down at his cock with her before staring up at her green eyes.

"Really? I do? My cock is bigger than Dad's?"

She smiled.

"Yes. Trust me. You do," she said. "Longer and wider, your prick is much bigger than your father's prick."

He returned her smile with his smile.

"Thank you, I think," he said with a laugh. "Not an image I'd like to have, I'm a little embarrassed that you're holding my prick while telling me that I have a bigger and harder cock than my father's cock," he said.

She looked at him to give him a naughty smile.

"And you weren't embarrassed playing with my pubic hair while feeling and fondling my breast, were you and while wishing you were rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy?" She paused while waiting for him to answer and when he didn't, she continued. "Tell me, I want to know."

She looked at him looking at her.

"No," he said. "Wanting to masturbate you, I, um, was too sexually excited to be embarrassed."

He looked at her looking at him.

"Tell me. I want to know. Were you embarrassed seeing me in my bra and panty in the motel? Were you embarrassed seeing me topless? Weren't you embarrassed seeing me naked? Were you embarrassed licking me, making love to me, and then fucking me? If you were embarrassed by any and/or all of those things, you didn't show it," she said with a laugh.

He looked at her with his mouth open.

"Mom." If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be having sex with her. Then, instead of remaining quiet and keeping his thoughts to himself, he said what he was thinking. "If you weren't my mother, I'd be already having sex with you instead of just talking about having sex with you."

She gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Okay," she said looking up at him. "I can play that game. Tell me," she said letting go of his prick to lay on her back before leaning up on her elbow. "What if I weren't your mother, what would you do to me right now that we're in bed together?"

Again saying what he was thinking, with the both of them so very connected and with the both of them now on the same incestuous page, it was as if she could read his mind.

"God, Mom, I'm embarrassed to say," he said.

He looked at her with sexual excitement while she looked at him with curiosity.

"Jennifer. Call me Jennifer," she said. "Tell me. I'd like to know, she said ever so slowly stroking his cock. "Tell me all that you'd do to me if I wasn't your mother."

She returned his embarrassed look with a sexy smile and her naughtiest of looks.

"I'd kiss you. I'd really kiss you. I'd French kiss you. I'd make out with you while touching and feeling you everywhere," he said. "I love French kissing you and feeling your tongue in my mouth."

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

"Go ahead and kiss me. French kiss me while touching me and feeling me everywhere. I want to feel your lips on mine and your tongue in my mouth," she said. "I like kissing you too."

Michael turned more towards his mother and leaning into her, he kissed her. Touching her breasts while feeling her ass, he stuck his horny hand between his mother's legs to cup her wet pussy. As soon as his lips touched her, returning his kiss with her kiss, she French kissed him. She gave him the deepest, wettest, and most sexually arousing French kiss he had ever had.

"Wow," he said dizzy with incestuous delight.

She looked at him and smiled.

"Then what? Tell me," she said breaking off the kiss to give him a sexy look. "What else would you do to me and my naked body if I wasn't your mother?"

He paused to stare down at her tits. With her nipples erect, it was obvious that she was just as sexually aroused as he was.

"I'd French kiss you while touching you, feeling you, licking you, and sucking you everywhere before making love to you," he said getting aroused by all of the imagery of having sex with his mother. "Then, after giving you an orgasm with my mouth and fingers, I'd fuck you. I'd pound your pussy until I gave you an orgasm with my cock."

He gave her his look of incestuous lust.

"Oh, my," she said giving him a sexy look. "With me always feeling so horny and sexually frustrated, I'd quite like for you to give me multiple orgasms," she said with a dirty laugh.

She returned his look of incestuous lust with her look of incestuous lust. As if they were both thinking about what he had just said and as if they were both thinking that same thing, they remained quiet. Mother and son were about to have sex again. Only, instead of trying to remain quiet while in a public motel, now they could scream their heads off in orgasmic pleasure and no one would hear them.

* * * * *

"Even before I married your father, I've never had a cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy. With you only my second lover, you cock is the biggest and the hardest cock I've ever felt," she said.

Michael looked at his mother with more insight to her moral background.

"So, you were a virgin?"

She nodded her head.

"Virgins weren't as uncommon as they are now," she said.

He nodded his head in the way that his mother nodded her head.

"Today, no one is a virgin," he said with a laugh.

She sighed a soulful sigh.

"One of the reasons why we parted was because your father wanted me to have sex with other men. He wanted to participate in the swinging lifestyle," she said with sadness. "Now that you've opened my eyes to what I've missed, I wished I had done some of the sexual things he wanted me to do. I wish I would have allowed him to flash my body to his friends and even to participate in the swinging lifestyle with him. I would have liked to know what it was like to have sex with someone else other than him," she said looking at him more embarrassed than sexually excited.

She looked at him with shame and embarrassment.

"Wow," he said. "I can't imagine you as a swinger Mom."

He looked at her with sexual excitement.

"He was always trying to flash me to his friends. Lifting my skirt to flash my panties or pulling down my tube top or bikini top to flash them my tits, he was more sexually adventurous than I was. I can't say that I didn't enjoy the flashing but after a while, every weekend was the same and I felt as if he was using my body and abusing me. As if sex was a drug, he wanted me to do more and more sexual things. I finally put a stop to his perversity when I refused to serve his friends drinks while topless and/or naked at a poker party. If ever I did that, next he'd want me to have sex with his friends. Next his drunken friends would be forcing me to my knees to suck them or bending me over the poker table to fuck them."

She whispered the limitations of her modest, sexual experiences in his ear while ever so slowly stroking his big prick.

"Wow. I had no idea Dad was like that," he said as sexually excited by his mother's words as he was by her hand and naked body. "I had no idea you were so sexually innocent. I never pegged you for being a virgin when you were married."

Seemingly taking after his father in his sexual lust for his mother and his sexual appetite to do more with her, he thought again all of the things he'd love to do with his mother. In the way that his father did, he'd love to flash her to other men. In the way that his father wanted her to do, he'd love to watch her having sex with other men. Like father like son, he'd even like for her to participate in the swinging lifestyle with him. How cool would that be to have swinging sex with his mother?

"That's why I blame myself. Had I been more willing to do all of the sexual things that he wanted me to do, maybe we still would be together. Maybe we still would be married?"

With his mother still holding his cock in her hand as if she was holding her dildo while pressing her big breasts against him, they remained silent while Jennifer cuddled her son.

"You shouldn't blame yourself Mom. He was wrong to pressure you to sexually do things that you were uncomfortable doing. Flashing your body is one thing but having sex with his friends and participating in the swinging lifestyle is entirely something else," he said.

She gave him a look of curiosity as if she was thinking what he was thinking.

"Something I wouldn't do before, I may do now," she said with a pause, "with you." She looked at him looking at her. "I may be open to having some sexy fun with you. Something I've never done, I may be open to going to a nude beach. I may even be open to participating in the swinging lifestyle as long as you were by my side."

She stopped stroking and fondling him to ask him her question.

"May I see it again?"

Wondering if he heard right and hoping he did, he couldn't believe what his mother just asked.

"Pardon? See what?"

Knowing what she said but needing the time to wrap his brain around showing his mother his stiff prick, he needed to ask her again what she said to make sure that he wasn't mistaken and heard her correctly.

"You penis. May I see your cock?" She laughed a nervous laugh. "I'd like to turn on the light to see my son's big prick."

Michael couldn't believe his mother wanted to see his prick. A dream come true, he's always wanted to flash his mother his prick in the way that he always flashed her to flash him her panties and bra but. Yet, not wanting to offend her, he never had the nerve to expose his cock to her. Yet, what the Hell, with them already having had sex, he didn't understand his false modesty now.

"Sure," he said. "Okay," he said turning to face her.

* * * * *

Not thinking that she'd turn on the light, as if giving him a medical exam, she turned on the bedside light and he squinted until his eyes adjusted to the light. Then, as if removing the wrapping from an expensive Christmas gift, she removed the blanket and sheet from his cock. Immediately his cock jumped to life as if it was on a spring that had been released with the removal of the bedding. His mother was ogling his cock in the way that he ogled her naked body at the motel.

"Wow Michael. You have a beautiful cock," she said staring at his penis in the way that he had always imagined his mother staring at his penis. She sat up in bed and leaned in closer to his engorged prick as if she was about to suck him. "It's so big. Your cock is so much bigger than your father's prick. I can't believe how hard it is," she said taking his erect prick in her hand again.

When she moved forward like that and leaned forward like that, her breasts moved forward with her and her nightgown opened even more to expose the side of her right breast. With much of the material of her nightgown caught beneath her, her nightgown acted as if she were wearing a cape that didn't close all the way around her. She repositioned herself in bed for a better look at his cock and when she did her nipple, her areola, and her entire boob fell out of her nightgown and hung there in plain view before his horny eyes. It was so sexually exciting to see his mother's naked breasts while she stared at his naked cock. He couldn't have dreamt a better scenario.

"Mom," he said looking from her naked breast to her face before staring at her exposed breast again.

She looked down at her breast before looking up at him with an excited smile. Obviously, she knew she was flashing him. Obviously, she was sexually teasing and incestuously enticing him. She gave him a look as if asking him if he liked what he was seeing.

"Oh, Michael, it's only my tits. What's the big deal? You've seen them, touched them, felt them, and sucked them before back in the motel room. These are the same breasts that you sucked on when you were a baby," she said lifting her breast in the palm of her hand as if offering her tit up to him. Then, she unbuttoned the top of her nightgown. "Being that you're showing me your cock, would you like to see my tits?" Before he could answer she withdrew her arms from her nightie, removed her nightgown from her naked body, and tossed her negligee to the end of the bed. "I'll show you my tits. How's that? Would you like that? Would you like to see my tits?"

He stared at her naked breasts before looking up at her and before returning his focus to her breasts again.

"Yes," he said too late, after she had already exposed her naked breasts to him.

Before he could even answer her, exposing both of her naked breasts to him, her nightgown was already off of her naked body. He stared at her exposed breasts as if it was the first time seeing his mother's tits. With her face filled with incestuous, sexual excitement, she looked down at herself before looking up at him with pride and with sexual excitement.

"So what do you think of your old mother's tits? Judging from your erection, I dare say that you like what you're seeing," she said putting his hand on her breast again while wrapping the fingers of her other hand around his cock again. "Judging from your erection, I dare say that you like what you're feeling. Am I correct?"

He stared at his mother's big tits.

"Yes," he said looking from her breasts to look at her before staring at her naked breasts again. "You have beautiful breasts mother."

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Jennifer, call me Jennifer. It's weird for you to call me mother when I'm topless and in bed with you with your hand on my tit and my hand around your cock," she said with a laugh.

He smiled at his mother as if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother.

"I love your big tits Jennifer," he said staring down at her big tits before staring at his cock that she continued holding in her hand.

He stared at her naked breasts as if staring at candy through the window of a candy store.

"Go ahead. They won't bite. You can feel my breast, just not the nipples," she said.

He reached out his horny hands to touch her naked breasts and feel her naked breasts.

"Why not the nipples?"

He held her breast in the palm of his hand before running a slow palm across her nipple and before taking her nipple in between her fingers and pulling it forward to make it bigger. She looked down to watch his fingers sexually excite her in a way that no son should ever sexually excite his mother.

"Oh, Michael. Don't do that. Oh, my God," she said with a quiver while feebly protesting him fingering her big, hard, and erect nipples. "Don't you know anything about women?" She put her hand on his hand to temporarily prevent him from fingering her nipples but released his hand when he moved his hand to her other breast and other nipple.

"Why not?"

So wanting to kiss her, so wanting to stick his tongue down his mother's throat, he so wanted to mount her and fuck her as her Merry Christmas gift from him to her in the way he fucked her for Halloween.

"You'll sexually excite me if you touch my nipples like that. You'll make me all wet," she said breathlessly while parting her legs and taking his hand down to her pussy. "See? I'm already wet, so wet."

He didn't know if she was kidding him or if she was serious about him not touching her nipples. He couldn't tell if she was scolding him for fingering her nipples or sexually teasing him so that he'd continue to finger her nipples. He never knew if she was forbidding him from fingering her nipples or enticing him to have his wicked sexual way with not only her tits but also with her nipples too.

"Sorry Mother," he said withdrawing his hand from her breast.

She removed her hand from his cock to separate the lips of her vagina while staring down at her pussy before staring back up at him.