Losing Your Friend's Virginity Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers

Then Theresa started to disrobe him. They hadn't gotten to see each other completely naked the day before, they'd just pulled down their pants and done the deed. This time she lingered on his chest--on Mary's chest--with its full bust, freeing from that pesky bra, and fondling the mounds of his breasts. Not in the awkward star-struck way that an actual boy would have, but the way of someone who normally has breasts and remembers what feels nice. Theresa leaned over and kissed him on the neck as she started stripping him from the waist down. She laid him on the floor and there in the shadows, he felt a slight chill when she pulled the damp panties from his mound, from the wet slit between his legs. But he wasn't cold for long, because Theresa soon had her face there instead, carefully keeping the stubble out of the way, as she licked him, as she sucked on his clit.

Chris was on his way to a roaring orgasm, the blood starting to pound in his ears, but neither of them wanted it to end this way. He sat up and kissed Theresa again, tasting his juices, Mary's juices, on her lips, on his lips. And then he rolled her onto her back, and climbed onto her lap. This was what he'd seen Mary do to Paul, and now Chris wanted to try it, and to even the score. At first he just pressed his slit against the erection nestled between them, rigid and hot with blood flow. He slid his slit up and down the length of it as he and Theresa hungrily made out behind the theater backdrop. And then, as if inevitable, he felt the poke of the cock head against his hole, and he pushed down on it, a little at a time. The sensation of having female anatomy was still so new, let alone the feeling of having an erect penis penetrating his vagina, that it every fraction of an inch deeper it went was a fresh sensation, and almost overwhelming. But when he took her cock--his cock--all the way inside of him, there was a perfect feeling of fullness, of snugness, of his clit pressing against her flesh when they thrust into one another.

"Chris, I'm going to orgasm soon," Theresa warned him. "You're in control of whether I ejaculate inside you or not."

"I...I know," Chris said, focused on the symphony of sensations between them.

"If I do, it's going to be your sperm meeting Mary's egg," Theresa said.

But that was the conundrum. He was doing this in part because he was mad at Mary, and yet getting even might mean getting Mary pregnant with his child. Chris felt like he just couldn't win. And the damage might already be done, since he'd already taken his sperm and Paul's sperm into Mary's vagina the day before. But he couldn't think all this through with his orgasm approaching fast.

"Chris, I'm seriously about to..." Theresa only got that far before Chris felt everything inside him clamp down on her as his climax came suddenly, and Theresa lost what little control she had left. Chris felt the semen gushing into him, as if Theresa had been holding back the floodgates. As they both came together, in a magical moment their bodies synced up, Chris's vaginal spasms milking the vital fluid out of Theresa's cock--Chris's own cock, and the feeling of that swelling, that warmth pouring into him, touching off another aftershock. Chris held on for dear life, or maybe for new life, as their bodies used each other to the fullest.

It was several minutes before Chris felt like moving again. He didn't feel raw or used up like he did after masturbating Mary's pussy. He felt well used perhaps, but like a well-oiled machine, or like he'd just had the best work-out of his entire life.

"Thanks," Chris said, getting the frumpy sweatpants back on.

"Hey, if we're still...if I'm still you and you're still her tomorrow, want to do this again?" Theresa asked.

Chris still wasn't sure what he'd do if he was going to be living in Mary's body long-term. But he knew he wouldn't say no to that. Hell, if he was going to be Mary the rest of his life, he'd be happy having sex like that with Theresa as long as she'd have him. Maybe even mothering a child, if it came to that, a matter that might already be set in motion.

"Absolutely," he said.

That evening, the four of them got together again. Paul brought the book, but since he was already back in the right body, he didn't chant the spell with them.

Epilogue: Mary

Mary awoke the next day in a male body again, but this time it was Chris's. She looked over to the other bed, where Paul was sleeping. She wondered if Paul would still be into her today, or if he'd still be into Theresa's body. But she also had to figure out who was in her body this time. If she didn't get whoever that was to take a morning after pill today, it might be too late by the time they got all this sorted out.

shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers
12