Losing Your Friend's Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she felt betrayed and sick to her stomach. She'd had such a crush on Chris. But here he was, in Mary's body, fucking Theresa. And at the same time, what she saw before her was the act she'd been dreaming of: Chris's cock sliding in and out of Mary's pussy. Though she wouldn't have picked a school bathroom for the venue. Mary wondered if maybe there could be some hope for her and Chris after all? That sense of betrayal started to give way to arousal despite herself.

She stepped closer to the couple, until she could see the shaft of Chris's cock as it withdrew from her pussy, slick and shining with her juices, and bare. She considered interrupting, pulling Chris's body off of hers. But at the same time, she knew that if this act ended with Chris's sperm inside of her, that could bind them together for life. She knew she was probably ovulating that day.

She didn't have to consider her situation for long. Fate quickly settled things.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again," Chris wailed, in Mary's high register.

"Ugh I can feel that, you're so tight," Theresa grunted. "I'm about to cum too, brother. If I make you cum inside her, it's your baby she's going to have. Are you sure you want this?"

Mary noticed that Chris was being deceived, though Chris didn't seem to. "Give it to me. I want to feel it!" he urged.

With a yell through clenched teeth, Chris's cock pressed far into her. Mary couldn't see what happened next, but she could tell when each spurt of cum entered her, based on Chris's cries of pleasure.

Mary was still in shock from seeing herself possibly impregnated.

Theresa withdrew Chris's cock from her, and now it was coated with his sperm. She gave Mary a smirk. "You want a turn with your own body now, don't you, Mary? It sure looks like you do." Theresa in Chris's body stepped over to her and ran a hand over the bulge where, it was true, Mary had gotten hard again.

Mary was conflicted. On the one hand, she might have just gotten pregnant by Chris's sperm, which was sort of a wish fulfilled, though very much ahead of schedule. If she fucked her pussy unprotected now, she'd be adding Paul's swimmers to the mix and maybe increasing the odds she'd get pregnant. On the other other hand, this was her chance to have sex with Chris, even if they weren't in the right bodies for it. And every cell, every hormone in her body, was urging her on.

She dropped her pants and went to the counter where Chris, in her body, was still leaning back against the mirror.

"Hey," he said. "Sorry about..."

"Let's leave all that for tomorrow," Mary cut him short with a kiss. It wasn't at all how she expected her first kiss with Chris to be, bending her head down to meet her lips, pushing her stubble against her soft mouth.

Chris pulled her close. He didn't need much foreplay now, freshly fucked and dripping with cum. Mary dropped her jeans and pressed her cock-Paul's cock-into her own pussy.

Mary could feel how slippery the inside of her pussy was, now that it was full of Chris's sperm. But she was also amazed at how tight she still was.

She had been experiencing new firsts all morning, each one more intense than the last. When she had fucked Theresa's pussy, it had been a revelation, something that her virgin teenage girl brain, armed with only her fingers and her Christian guilt, could never achieved on her own. But this was something far beyond even that. She swelled with pride when she felt her vaginal muscles bear down on her, knowing that it was her pussy that was capable of delivery such exquisite pleasure. And she felt even more proud when she brought Chris to orgasm, knowing exactly where she was sensitive and how she liked to touch herself. When he started to shake with the intensity of it and grip her tight in his arms, she knew something of what he was experiencing, though she was sure she had never brought herself to an orgasm that intense.

She wasn't going to last long, but Chris didn't need her to hold out for long, he was already riding high on wave after wave of orgasm. Mary gasped as she felt vaginal muscles-her own vaginal muscles-rippling around her rod.

"Chris, I'm going to cum," she said, about to lose control.

"Me too," he gasped. "Are you sure you should? It'll be Paul's..."

His reminder was well intended, but it was too late for her to change course, and she wouldn't have had the willpower anyhow. The floodgates opened within her and Paul's sperm poured into her vagina. Chris's grip on her tightened like a vice-not only his arms around her back, but the muscles in Mary's vagina.

"Oh Mary!" he cried out. Through the overbearing pleasure as she spurted again and again, she was slightly jealous that Chris had gotten to feel something she had only fantasized about. At the same time she tried to relish this tender moment between them.

"Oh Chris, I love you so much," she blurted out, her words largely motivated by the sense of release as she poured more of Paul's seed into herself. Chris was still in the throes of passion, gasping for air, maybe incapable of responding.

They had just recovered their senses again when a bell rang. Soon someone would notice them missing. Soon someone would notice the bathroom occupied for too long. As Chris slid off the bathroom counter, a drop of cum ran down his leg. Mary wasn't sure yet how she felt about everything that had happened.

Mary went off to Paul's classes. She tried to take notes, though she was distracted by the kinds of thoughts she'd never really had before. She kept replaying those moments when she'd been inside herself but not herself. Now she wondered what it would have felt like on the other end, as the girl she usually was, or rather as the woman she was now.

At lunch break, Paul found her. He said if they got together and chanted the spell again, it would at least rearrange them again. And they could keep doing that every day, until everyone ended up back in their own bodies. It didn't sound like a great plan, but it was a plan.

"Did you hear what Theresa did?" she asked.

"No," Paul said, surprised. "What was it?"

Mary felt so ashamed, she didn't want to say anything, but Paul needed to know. She told him everything, from how Theresa had lied to her that morning, and sucked off Paul's cock, to how Theresa had tricked Chris into letting her fuck him.

"And uh...you may have gotten me pregnant," Mary said, looking down with shame.

"Wow. Just...wow," Paul said. "And I thought I was the naughty one in the group for giving Theresa's virginity away."

"You're not mad?" Mary asked.

"I mean, if I were going to get you pregnant, I think I should be part of it," Paul said. "But what's done is done, right?"

"Maybe I can take a morning after pill," Mary said. "Yeah, maybe it's a sin, but what have we done today that isn't one?"

After school, Mary couldn't find Theresa anywhere. Not that she particularly wanted to, but Chris was still Paul's ride. Failing that, Mary managed to take a bus back to Chris and Paul's house.

Dinner was tense. Neither Mary nor Theresa wanted to talk much, to avoid revealing that they weren't the two brothers. But Mary spent the entire meal glaring at Theresa. Afterwards, the other two showed up. That night, the boys' parents were around, so the four kids had to be quick. They chanted the spell, carefully keeping their quiet voices in unison, and then the other two took off, leaving Mary and Theresa to go to bed in the boys' shared room.

"So what you said about next time?" Theresa began, stripping off her dude clothes, revealing Chris's cock standing erect. "Time's running out."

"I can't believe you," Mary said, trying not to shout. "That was when I thought you were actually Chris."

"You really fell for that? Even after I sucked you off? Chris would never, even if he knew it was you." Theresa sat crosslegged and started to stroke the foreskin up and down.

"Who are you to say that? All day, you've been doing things with Chris's body that you never would yourself," Mary fired back, no longer enticed by the erection Theresa was stroking. Yes she wanted to touch that penis and suck on it and feel it move inside her, but she wanted to do all that with Chris, not with Theresa, and this was the wrong time to even be thinking about it.

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. To know what all these things feel like to them. To sin without consequence for once," Mary said. "You're proving it right now. If I'd told you who I was this morning, that never would've happened. I got to be someone else for a little while, for maybe the only time in my life."

"Without consequence for you, that is," Mary grumbled. "I took your cherry, by the way."

"Well I took yours, so we're even."

"What you did was way worse," Mary said.

"You'll sort it out. Besides, I knew you were going to get pregnant eventually. Admit it," Theresa said tauntingly.

Whether Theresa was right or wrong about that, Mary was still mad at her. "I hate you, Theresa." She turned over in Paul's bed and tried to cup the pillow around her head so she could go to sleep while Theresa stroked out one more. But it ended up being too much for her to ignore. She turned her head, and saw Theresa tilt her head back as the milky white fluid erupted from the head of Chris's cock. Mary cherished the mental image, hoping that in time she'd be able to ignore the fact that it wasn't really Chris.

Mary woke up the next morning to the sound of an alarm beeping next to her. She struggled with the settings to turn it off. Her eyes were heavy like she'd hardly slept at all, She was back in a female body, but not her own female body. Looking around, she recognized Theresa's cross on the wall. She woke up on top of the covers, with a wet stain between her legs. Paul must have stayed up late masturbating Theresa's pussy one last time.

Mary was still upset with Theresa from the day before, but now she had a chance to get back at her. And to experience the things she'd only ever tried as a guy all over again as a girl. No, as a woman. By the end of the day, Theresa's uterus was going to be knocked up for sure.

12