Losing Your Senses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so totally lost with the sensation in my ass that it took 5-10 seconds to process what she said. I started licking her again, but I think the tables had already turned. She was gentling fucking me. She sucked my cock deep into her mouth while this thing was in my ass. It was my turn to moan.

She could tell I was close to cumming. I guess she decided that I had enough. With a subtle twist, I felt the vibration in my ass. Holy shit! She was fucking me with the MINI vibe. She had gently shoved her mini-vibe in my ass and now it was vibrating, tingling my prostate.

"Oh my god. What is that?" I asked, or more like I begged.

I was awash in ecstasy. Her pussy in my face. My cock deep in her mouth. And her play cock deep in my ass vibrating. It took less than twenty seconds. My body tensed harder than ever before. Every muscle knotted trying to prevent the rush of an orgasm. I pushed hard to deny the explosion.

There was no stopping. I gushed right in her mouth. She held my cock deep in her throat and took every drop. My ass was in heaven. One gush followed another in an endless supply of excitement. I could not stop.

As she took every drop, her hips started rocking harder on my face. I stuck my tongue out and let her work it herself. It took less than a minute until she came hard in my face. I slurped every drop from her pussy.

She pulled the vibe from my ass and rolled off of me. She spun around to kiss me, her lips still glistening from my orgasm. Our juices mixed as we kissed deeply.

She looked into my eyes and asked "how does it feel to lose?"

It was then that I realized that I lost on the word "mini." She had this planned all along. Wow.

"That was amazing," I said. "As long as I have you I am a winner. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

Paybacks are hell, but that is one bet that I don't regret making. I may never win at Scrabble again.

12